Young Jeezy-The Inspiration-Thug Motivation 102 (2006)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you rate this album?
5 Mics 227 37.40%
4 Mics 201 33.11%
3 Mics 113 18.62%
2 Mics 23 3.79%
1 Mic 43 7.08%
Voters: 607. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
I heard from in interveiw that he was suppose to have ludacris on his album. What happen?

But i just heard the album. Its a great album I didn't like the production for the first 4 songs but than it got better.

My fav track is the one he got with timberland. That beat is sick I know I have to download that instrumental

Last edited by skillz231213; 12-01-2006 at 01:39 AM..
 12-01-2006, 12:02 AM         #82
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should be good...i think ima cop The Doctors Advocate, this sh*t, Nas, maybe ghostface...theres alotta good sh*t released next month
 12-01-2006, 12:22 AM         #83
STLzFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JDschoolboi06 said:
if anybody copped this help me out am i the only that doesn't hear kanye west on number 15 cause alot of ppl are putting out versions that say kanye is on that track somebody help me out with this one
idk it says Toomp prod. it so you know Kanye didnt
 11 years ago '05        #84
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
dam i just started listenin and i wanna listen through everybody talkin bout 3am i wanna hear it cant wait til i getg to it expect me back wit a vote later on tonight
 11 years ago '04        #85
DaLonStyliciouz 
space
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 34 34
what was the sample of the "i luv it" track? i kno that TI uses this beat also! can anyone help me? daz a tite song! still go through the whole thang!
 11 years ago '06        #86
naptownsfinest2 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 0 0
I listened to it and i got what i expected out of it bout the only album that did that for me in 06 so gotta give the man a 4/5.. top track to me is dreamin'
 11 years ago '04        #87
ncwarrior24 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,800 | Props total: 1187 1187
Every track is fire

4.8/5 only because production is not all that varied & of course the lyrics

The Inspiration >>> TM101, Hell Hath No Fury, Kingdom Come, The Doctors Advocate, KING, Release Therapy, Crook By Da Book, anything this year

Jeezy really did his thing on this one
 11 years ago '04        #88
Chicago714 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 0 0
Production is top notch and just like few people says...the lyrical content and growth on this album is none. I actually like his first CD because it was raw and almost every song was creative and on point. Not only does it sound like he is trying to re-produce the same album but he is failing at it. There are a few songs that sound decent like "I luv it" & " Go Getta" but those are far and few between. Anyone could sound nice over these blazin tracks but the YEAHHH!!! and all that crap gets annoying after a while, and is it me or is he not rhyming on a lot of his verses??? Sounds like some Prodigy sh*t...anyway. I'll bang it for the tracks and that's it.
 12-01-2006, 12:07 PM         #89
tomawok  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no more than 3 for an album which shows half of young jeezy's potential
 11 years ago '04        #90
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 ncwarrior24 said:
Every track is fire

4.8/5 only because production is not all that varied & of course the lyrics

The Inspiration >>> TM101, Hell Hath No Fury, Kingdom Come, The Doctors Advocate, KING, Release Therapy, Crook By Da Book, anything this year

Jeezy really did his thing on this one
Haha after what, 2 half-hearted listens? It's not even better than his first album alone.

As far as this album, the album picks up beat wise at the Timbaland joint and it's pretty steady from there. The first half of the album is boring since lyrically he says nothing. The ad-libs and voice gets tiresome. He just doesn't have the bangers that he had on the first album. That's what sets these to apart. If you gonna be a southern artists especially w/o strong lyrical content, you better make some straight bangers or then it's like "whats the point" cause thats what they do best. This won't be able to compete in the rotation with just about any of the albums that were mentioned about, not to mention Nas still aint drop.
 12-01-2006, 03:10 PM         #91
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall need to get off jeezy d*ck already...the dude is wack as sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #92
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
 tazbk said:
Haha after what, 2 half-hearted listens? It's not even better than his first album alone.

As far as this album, the album picks up beat wise at the Timbaland joint and it's pretty steady from there. The first half of the album is boring since lyrically he says nothing. The ad-libs and voice gets tiresome. He just doesn't have the bangers that he had on the first album. That's what sets these to apart. If you gonna be a southern artists especially w/o strong lyrical content, you better make some straight bangers or then it's like "whats the point" cause thats what they do best. This won't be able to compete in the rotation with just about any of the albums that were mentioned about, not to mention Nas still aint drop.
Yeah i agree with you with the beats. It starts off weak and i at first i thought it was going to suck But it pick up at the timbo joint (I do like the go getta beat with r.kelly) I say its a decent album but not the best of 06
 12-01-2006, 03:24 PM         #93
JsnakeJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good album. pretty much wat i expected from him tho. 4 mics
 12-01-2006, 09:27 PM         #94
niccaboy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 mics..jeezys tha orginal n*gga...nobody is touchin him..adlibs are crazy..beat is crazy...wow..tha best smokin cd eva
 11 years ago '04        #95
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
this might very well be album of the year as of right now
 11 years ago '04        #96
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
im feeling track 2
 11 years ago '04        #97
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,645 | Props total: 1119 1119
fresh out this chop with the suicide doors

4/5
 11 years ago '04        #98
djdmoney 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 1 1
dreamin is da best song imo
 11 years ago '06        #99
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
album is a 4/5. i'm stuck on that keep it gangsta with slick pulla and bloodraw.
 12-02-2006, 08:55 AM         #100
xploit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Production is hot, I'm a huge jeezy fan.. Down here in the A that's what its about.. Been waitin on this since 101. 4.5/5

Last edited by xploit; 12-02-2006 at 08:57 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago