Nov 29 - Despite Early Reports Jay-Z Sells 680K, "It Didn't Live Up To People's Expectations"

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
nygangsta220 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 0 0
 BlackandGifted said:
i'mnot going to give hate like I should but just name one better
nas, jadakiss, styles p, sheek louch, jim jones, papoose, saigon, just to name a few

p.s. relatively new to boxden so please prop and ill return the favor thanks
 12-01-2006, 12:03 PM         #102
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
^^the guy above me is real hostile
collar city is either a buncha jeff foxworthy crakkaz tellin a buncha unfunny jokes

or where n*ggaz from tha west coast went when poppin ya collar got old.

either way ur a junkie. u lose
 12-01-2006, 12:23 PM         #103
YDTHETRUTH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
decent album. production was okay. JUST BLAZE GAVE GAME BANGERS. & J-got bullsh*t tracks
 11 years ago '04        #104
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
I love that you pointed this out.. because Jayz and I might as well include Dame Dash in this also, They have mastered the art of talking sh*t into truth ( i guess they are being hustlers right..lol). If you take a look at Jayz's later part of his career after Vol.2, he began to actually tell the listener that he is the best rapper alive and he also bi*ched alot in his songs to the listener about why he should be crownd the best MC. Mannn fu*k that, let your fans crown you the best and stop bi*chin and crying about why we should give u this title. Jayz, no doubt , possesses lyrical talent..to and extent. He's better than your fabo's and even DMXs of the world, but when you really analyze the n*gga's flow you can really tell that he doesn't write his sh*t down..because he looses connection with the beat and at times he rambles on over a track about nothing. He'll start off his first verse strong and then the rest of the song is rambling. Jay also needs to stop that damn Whisper rapping..Yall know what I'm talking about..."Its H.O.(In that low town)...Its already bad enough that dude has a weak voice..He completely sounds a.ss over that Lost ONes track, and I gotta say that thats one of my favorite traks on the album, but his vocal town weakens the points he's trying to make. So ima end this post by saying that Jayz pretty much knows how to put together a ok album..but its his hype machine and ability to control his devote followers opinions, that sale his albums.

Best Jayz Albums:

1.Reasonalbe Doubt - He was hungry, and he wrote his lyrics..u can tell
2.Roc La - This is more of a possey album, but u can tell that the vibe was real when this was recorded
3.Black Album - Solid effort after Nas fuking embaresed this n*gga with Either
 11 years ago '04        #105
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Crazy Chi Guy said:
I love that you pointed this out.. because Jayz and I might as well include Dame Dash in this also, They have mastered the art of talking sh*t into truth ( i guess they are being hustlers right..lol). If you take a look at Jayz's later part of his career after Vol.2, he began to actually tell the listener that he is the best rapper alive and he also bi*ched alot in his songs to the listener about why he should be crownd the best MC. Mannn fu*k that, let your fans crown you the best and stop bi*chin and crying about why we should give u this title. Jayz, no doubt , possesses lyrical talent..to and extent. He's better than your fabo's and even DMXs of the world, but when you really analyze the n*gga's flow you can really tell that he doesn't write his sh*t down..because he looses connection with the beat and at times he rambles on over a track about nothing. He'll start off his first verse strong and then the rest of the song is rambling. Jay also needs to stop that damn Whisper rapping..Yall know what I'm talking about..."Its H.O.(In that low town)...Its already bad enough that dude has a weak voice..He completely sounds a.ss over that Lost ONes track, and I gotta say that thats one of my favorite traks on the album, but his vocal town weakens the points he's trying to make. So ima end this post by saying that Jayz pretty much knows how to put together a ok album..but its his hype machine and ability to control his devote followers opinions, that sale his albums.

:applause: exactly
 11 years ago '04        #106
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Crazy Chi Guy said:

Best Jayz Albums:

1.Reasonalbe Doubt - He was hungry, and he wrote his lyrics..u can tell
2.Roc La - This is more of a possey album, but u can tell that the vibe was real when this was recorded
3.Black Album - Solid effort after Nas fuking embaresed this n*gga with Either
Thank you. People don't understand that nobody was calling this guy the best rapper until he started saying it himself. Also, the reason so many were saying that about Jigga was his flow and delivery, where it's dropped off a LOT since the Black Album. I'm glad you pointed out that whispering flow where he starts to mumble over the track (sh*t like Minority Report). Jay's gotten sloppy as hell with this album. I didn't think his guest verses from before were an indicator of what he was capable of, but this album is a direct reflection of those weak verses sadly.
 11 years ago '05        #107
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Mysonne said:
wow which one is it..First you said no then you say yeah, furthermore proven you don't know sh*t about music...and 12 people cosign okay..well nobody cosigned you.
It's not possible for one person to be this stupid. You were wrong in your a.ssumption of Eminem's lyrics. I never said you were wrong about Elvis stealing anyone's style. I still made you look like an a**hole, so I'm good.
 12-01-2006, 02:11 PM         #108
wheezymcnasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Newname said:
you know Nas is hip hop, and on a couple tracks he talk about rims on his whip, so u callen THE N bullsh*t hahaha u make me laugh
i wasnt referring to n*ggas that actually rap wit some meaning i was referring to people like DFB aand D4L where every single song on the album is bout gettin money or snapping ur fingers!
 11 years ago '04        #109
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Santoro said:
I still made you look like an a**hole, so I'm good.

It must be true ...Seeing how nobody's agreeing with you and your cosigning yourself... ...so so loney...so so sad I hope everybody in Tampa isn't as nerdy. Cosigning yourself =

Last edited by Mysonne; 12-01-2006 at 02:41 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #110
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Santoro said:
I You were wrong in your a.ssumption of Eminem's lyrics. I never said you were wrong about Elvis stealing anyone's style.
Hey smart guy! I said that that Em was refering to making money off of black music.

Mysonne said:
Another history lesson. Em was refering to how people said that Elvis was the inventor of the rock n roll sound and how they thought he was the best ...When actually rocks sound was started by a black man named Chuck Berry and Elivis swagger jacked him and got rich off his sound. again ....Read a book
you said...

Santoro said:
He's referring to how white people thought Elvis was making black music..

which i said anyway...He was making black music which he stole from someones else...Smart guy

Rapjunkie said.........

Rapjunkie said:
in actuality elvis presley (forgive the butchery of his last name) DID steal negro music and perform it as if it were his own
You said...........

Santoro said:
I'm sure he was.
Again read a book.
 11 years ago '05        #111
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Mysonne said:
Hey smart guy! I said that that Em was refering to making money off of black music.

you said...

which i said anyway...He was making black music which he stole from someones else...Smart guy

Rapjunkie said.........

You said...........

Again read a book.
 Mysonne said:
Another history lesson. Em was refer to how people said that Elvis was the inventer of the rock sound and how they thought he was the best ...When in actually rock was start by a Black man named Chuck Berry and Elivis swagger jacked him and got rich off his sound. again ....Read a book
 santoro said:
No he is not jackass. He's referring to how white people thought Elvis was making black music. And how he is doing the same thing getting rich. You Newark kids are dense as fu*k. There is no such thing as colored music. It's just music, you uneducated fu*k.
No where in there did you say anything about Eminem referring to making money off black music. You were speaking some Russian though. Em was refer to how. Lol.

NEXT...

Last edited by Santoro; 12-01-2006 at 03:34 PM..
 12-01-2006, 03:40 PM         #112
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jiggamanll said:
Numbers dont lie. I think the album caters to a different crowd. Still hip hop but it has a more grown sense to it. I bet n*ggas thought it was gonna have some dirt off ya shoulder sh*t even though dig a hole is a nice track.
grown sense? this is hismost commercial sounding album ever...
 12-01-2006, 03:50 PM         #113
DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of ya n*gga should really start dissecting britney spear or frank sinatra or something cause it quite obvious ya mothafukka dont know sh*t bout this hip-hop music... ya the reason hip-hop is dead cause most of ya be saying this and that bout ppl who actually can make good music while most of ya got a myspace page full of wack a.ss tracks so if u in any way offended than im glad cause you the jack a.ss this right here is aim for
 12-01-2006, 03:51 PM         #114
DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and oh yeah the album is him getting his "grown man" on, everybody say Jay-z is shallow all he rhyme bout hoes and money,then when he get introspective ya say it wack ( volume 1 comes to mind) ya mothafukka is lame
 11 years ago '04        #115
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Santoro said:
No where in there did you say anything about Eminem referring to making money off black music.
ummmm i said it here...vvvvvvvvvvvv

Mysonne said:
Eminem says.."I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, to do Black Music so selfishly. and use it to get myself wealthy"

Also here.............VVVVVVVVVVVVV

Mysonne said:
Another history lesson. Em was refering to how people said that Elvis was the inventor of the rock n roll sound and how they thought he was the best ...When actually rocks sound was started by
[spoiler - click to view]

again ....Read a book

Also notice....the words "history lesson"...wow your parents must be proud.

Get your glasses checked short bus

Last edited by Mysonne; 12-01-2006 at 04:39 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #116
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
^^lmao... stop the beefing...
 11 years ago '04        #117
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
flying off the shelves because ppl were throwing the trash around the stores
 11 years ago '05        #118
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Mysonne said:
ummmm i said it here...vvvvvvvvvvvv

Also here.............VVVVVVVVVVVVV

Also notice....the words "history lesson"...wow your parents must be proud.

Get your glasses checked short bus
Are you this retarded or what? In the statement I quoted you said nothing about him stealing black music to get rich. You did say Elvis did. Also you're going off a line that was meant as a joke. Calling me short bus when you can't even spell or correct simple grammatical errors. This argument got way off the subject. Bottom line is your opinion doesn't mean sh*t and 4 million plus people disagree with you. Go pop in some Sean Price and shut the fu*k up.
 11 years ago '04        #119
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Santoro said:
Are you this retarded or what? In the statement I quoted you said nothing about him stealing black music to get rich. You did say Elvis did. Also you're going off a line that was meant as a joke. Calling me short bus when you can't even spell or correct simple grammatical errors. This argument got way off the subject. Bottom line is your opinion doesn't mean sh*t and 4 million plus people disagree with you. Go pop in some Sean Price and shut the fu*k up.
big war says
 Big War said:
^^lmao...
even he laughs at you...
 11 years ago '05        #120
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
best album of 06'

its too deep for the youngins tho, gotta have a mature mind to appreciate it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago