Nov 29 - Despite Early Reports Jay-Z Sells 680K, "It Didn't Live Up To People's Expectations"

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That Heís Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Zís Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2006, 11:02 AM         #81
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
I said the structure was almost the same as reasonable doubt and it was. You're getting propped by some f*g**ts on the web so that of course speaks for everyone you fu*king tool. I'd say the 4 million plus that bought the black album would disagree with you. The best diss you have is Tampa's Most Wanted. I'd rather live my whole in Tampa, which I didn't, then live anywhere near sh*tty Newark. Didn't know Hip Hop was black music. Thought it was supposed to be for everyone you narrow minded fu*k.
now u do
 12-01-2006, 11:03 AM         #82
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'ma embarrass tha first n*gga who speak to me
 11 years ago '05        #83
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 $HOWTIME 17 said:
i'ma embarrass tha first n*gga who speak to me
how's things going?
 11 years ago '04        #84
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Eminem says.."I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, to do Black Music so selfishly. and use it to get myself wealthy"

11 years ago '04        #85
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Rapjunkie said:
^^the guy above me is real hostile
he's mad isn't he...
 11 years ago '05        #86
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
So now you're quoting Eminem who you were just clowning. And what Eminem was talking about was when Elvis was doing music white people called his music black music because it sounded similiar to what black people were doing at that time. And that he was entering a world predominately full of black MCs. Hip Hop isn't black music you dumb fu*ks. It's made by all races and enjoyed by all races. Hip Hop didn't start so that just black people could hear it. Hip Hop started for people to party to and hear something new and ground breaking. No one is mad. I just hate dumb fu*king people like yourself who are also ignorant. How can it be black music when 80% of it is controlled by rich white/jewish men.

Last edited by Santoro; 12-01-2006 at 11:23 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #87
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 BearWalken79 said:
LMAO,out of all the songs on the album you had to pick the most watered down of them all....pathetic This song is just a song for main stream attention and it worked because I hear it on tv regularly and is a major reason why the album has sold well so far.
Paparazzi spots me
In the lobby
Of my high-rise
I hide
Behind my shades
Cause the fame is blinding my eyes
My god
I know how Ozzie Oz
Once had felt when he was as high
As I have got
I have got
To make this stop
People often warn me
That the fame ain't for the vain if heart
It'll change those
Who they had love for you
Into strangers
When your fame starts
It's a chain reaction
Locomotion like when the train departs
Stranger
Things have happened
Rapping
Stacking
Platinum plaquin'
Born in Brooklyn got a place in Manhattan
Going back to Brooklyn
To escape the madness
When your friends is
Chris and Gwyneth
When your girl is more famous
Then you then is
Time to get all your windows tinted
Keep your eyes squinted
It's gon' flash any minute
The music biz is like musical chairs
Its about where you standing when the music stop spinning
In a

again what is he talking about that's so tight. I'm rich, i'm the best okay...We have a war going on ...who give a fu*k about you being rich and have a goood flow. What making a real song about anything not just random rhyming..

Last edited by Mysonne; 12-01-2006 at 11:27 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #88
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Santoro said:
. Hip Hop didn't start so that just black people could hear it.

The black kids in South bronx would disagree Tampa. Like i said before get your history up then holla at me.
 12-01-2006, 11:28 AM         #89
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
Jay-Z can say
"i went to the store to buy some hot cheetos, but they is hot so instead i got some Fritos"
and people will be like "Awwww man'thats classic..." daaamn blah blah
he can say anything and people will praise it just cuz he is Jay-Z
eh im not hating, he is rich, but he ******* sucks as a rapper eh....
the only songs of his i like is D'Evils....and that one with Too Short on BluePrint

??? MUST'VE BEEN A BONUS TRACK CAUSE I AINT KNO SHORT DOGG WAS ON THE BP... LOL, AND NO HE CANT SAY THAT AND HAVE n*ggaS LIKE AWWWWWW... I CAN THO... IT WOULD GO SOMETHIN LIKE THIS.....

I GOT CHEESE AND IM HOT IF I WAS CHIPS I'D BE CHEETOS/THIS CORNY n*gga IS PLAIN HOV WOULD EAT U LIKE FRITO'S

LOL LEMME STOP
 11 years ago '04        #90
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Santoro said:
what Eminem was talking about was when Elvis was doing music white people called his music black music because it sounded similiar to what black people were doing at that time.
Another history lesson. Em was refering to how people said that Elvis was the inventor of the rock n roll sound and how they thought he was the best ...When actually rocks sound was started by a black man named Chuck Berry and Elivis swagger jacked him and got rich off his sound. again ....Read a book

Last edited by Mysonne; 12-01-2006 at 11:31 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #91
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Mysonne said:
Another history lesson. Em was refer to how people said that Elvis was the inventer of the rock sound and how they thought he was the best ...When in actually rock was start by a Black man named Chuck Berry and Elivis swagger jacked him and got rich off his sound. again ....Read a book
No he is not jackass. He's referring to how white people thought Elvis was making black music. And how he is doing the same thing getting rich. You Newark kids are dense as fu*k. There is no such thing as colored music. It's just music, you uneducated fu*k.

Last edited by Santoro; 12-01-2006 at 11:34 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #92
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Santoro said:
No he is not jackass. He's referring to how white people thought Elvis was making black music. You Newark kids are dense as fu*k.

Thought...he was making black music dumbass. again google Chuck berry Tampa.
 11 years ago '05        #93
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Do you read the sh*t you write or do you just skim through it?
 11 years ago '04        #94
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Santoro said:
Do you read the sh*t you write or do you just skim through it?
Everybody else reads it and Cosigns ...your the only one that skims...again Who is Chuck Berry?
 12-01-2006, 11:39 AM         #95
Newname 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the article said it was flying off shelfs and this article is old now, Hov jus went Plat a couple days ago
 11 years ago '05        #96
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Santoro said:
So now you're quoting Eminem who you were just clowning. And what Eminem was talking about was when Elvis was doing music white people called his music black music because it sounded similiar to what black people were doing at that time. And that he was entering a world predominately full of black MCs. Hip Hop isn't black music you dumb fu*ks. It's made by all races and enjoyed by all races. Hip Hop didn't start so that just black people could hear it. Hip Hop started for people to party to and hear something new and ground breaking. No one is mad. I just hate dumb fu*king people like yourself who are also ignorant. How can it be black music when 80% of it is controlled by rich white/jewish men.
in actuality elvis presley (forgive the butchery of his last name) DID steal negro music and perform it as if it were his own thus gaining more popularity and making it seem as though he were creative enough to come up with a fusion of different types of music with his own twist on things. when all he really was was a thief.
 11 years ago '05        #97
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Rapjunkie said:
in actuality elvis presley (forgive the butchery of his last name) DID steal negro music and perform it as if it were his own thus gaining more popularity and making it seem as though he were creative enough to come up with a fusion of different types of music with his own twist on things. when all he really was was a thief.
I'm sure he was.

Chuck Berry was one of the pioneers of Rock N Roll and a great fu*king musician. In the early days yes, music was made for certain races. Now real musicians/artists make music for people, not races. I love how you keep saying everyone, like the 12 kids in the forum represent everyone.

Last edited by Santoro; 12-01-2006 at 11:49 AM..
 12-01-2006, 11:54 AM         #98
Newname 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wheezymcnasty said:
I like the album! I aint sayin its a classic but damn its the new state of hip hop! U ant get that old school hip hop that used to be back in the 90's. Just like u couldnt get that old 80's sound in the 90's! Hip Hop has changed! Well not really i just think of it like this Hip Hop ain't dead that sh*ts just "lost in translation" cause u got n*gga's like D4L and Dem Franchise Boys claiming that they're Hip Hop when really they are just RAPPERS!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know it's gonna be hard to understand but there's a big difference between rap and hip hop music! I'm only 21 and i study hip hop because i love the feel of real hip hop! U know the feeling that u get when u hear a track and it makes u stop and picture wat the n*gga is actually sayin! Now thats hip hop! Not this bullsh*t about ridin rims! And snappin ur fingers! There has been a few albums this year that have had some hip hop goin and one of them is the game! I hate the game wit a passion but when i heard his new sh*t and know the sh*t he been through u can only recognize that man been through hell! And to come out at number 1!!! That's Hip Hop! Not comin in at number 10 but havin the hottest ringtone!!! i.e Chamillionaire, Yung Joc! So instead of people claiming hip hop is dead how be we just categorize the sh*t differently! So we can say it like this Jim Jones - Rap, Saigon - Hip Hop!!!! It's as simple as that!!!!
you know Nas is hip hop, and on a couple tracks he talk about rims on his whip, so u callen THE N bullsh*t hahaha u make me laugh
 12-01-2006, 11:57 AM         #99
Newname 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Jay is saying alot of nothing....I listen to his lyric

1st Verse:
Give the drummer some
sh*t, I already gave the summer some
Itís the winterís turn
Hovie Hov is the coldest
Iím just getting better with time
Iím like Opus
One Young, no two alike like a snowflake
Ok, Show me what you got babe
Words is slurring engine purring
Mami frontin but Iím so determined
Shots of patron now sheís in a zone
I ainít talking about the 2-3
Mami in the zone like the homie 2-3
Jordan or James
Makes no difference boo Iím ballin the same
n*gga I am the Mike Jordan of recording
n*gga You might want to fall back from recording
sh*t that you right itís not important
So it forced him to go for the hype
For being brave and they may applaud him
Well misery I will a.ssure them
Aww baby just ignore them
Truth or dare mami listen and learn
I got a drop I just took off the top
Itís your turn

okay what did he say in this bars....nothing! Lil wayne style a bunch of words about how he's the best..Okay! if that's Grown man music I want to stay young because the sh*t he was spitting in Reasonable Doubt is more complex then this What the fu*k is he rhyming about? Please tell me..
wow this idiot pick the worse song on the album, listen to the rest of the album you dumbass or dig a hole and bury urself like Hov say
 11 years ago '04        #100
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mysonne said:
Another history lesson. Em was refering to how people said that Elvis was the inventor of the rock n roll sound and how they thought he was the best ...When actually rocks sound was started by a black man named Chuck Berry and Elivis swagger jacked him and got rich off his sound. again ....Read a book
 Santoro said:
No he is not jackass. He's referring to how white people thought Elvis was making black music..

Rapjunkie said:
in actuality elvis presley (forgive the butchery of his last name) DID steal negro music and perform it as if it were his own

Santoro said:
I'm sure he was.
wow which one is it..First you said no then you say yeah, furthermore proven you don't know sh*t about music...and 12 people cosign okay..well nobody cosigned you.

Last edited by Mysonne; 12-01-2006 at 12:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in Ďgrisly maulingí
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy