Nov 29 - Despite Early Reports Jay-Z Sells 680K, "It Didn't Live Up To People's Expectations"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Santoro said:
25 and still retarded as fu*k. How's that working out for you homeboy?
your so funny Tampa's most wanted, great comeback on the retard joke. How do you think up something so complex? Are the Rest of the net gangsters from Tampa as witty as you?

Last edited by Mysonne; 11-30-2006 at 12:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #42
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
 twodollars2 said:
umm.. nice article but where's the source? But also jay-z albums never live up to the hype!(best rapper alive my a.ss)
:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #43
DoN BLaZe34 
space
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said:
The black album = Recycling bin

LOL at them saying it was a great album the Last great Jay album is the Blueprint
real talk homie:applause: ...and to think i thought i was the only cat that felt that way
 11 years ago '04        #44
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 DoN BLaZe34 said:
real talk homie:applause: ...and to think i thought i was the only cat that felt that way
And eveybody else knows it but they don't want to admit it. I'm a real fan of music and real fans are going to tell it how it is; not what people want to hear. That is the true reason hip hop is dying. We the fans are acccepting average music and lowering our standards, just for the sake of wanting to hear your favorite emcee who hasn't drop in a few years. Bring 92-99 back!

And the dude that called me a 16 yr old don't know sh*t about music. I was 15 when reasonable doubt dropped. I remember the date 6/25/96 and copped Heltah Skeltah's Nocturnal the tuesday before that. That's when music was on it's A game. Trust i know what i'm talking about. I'm a true fan.

Last edited by Mysonne; 11-30-2006 at 05:26 PM..
 11-30-2006, 05:28 PM         #45
ReFtheMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t Was Pretty Wack....
 11 years ago '05        #46
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
 Djkommish6 said:
yall n*ggas want him to talk about sh*t mothafu*kas say when they are 15!!! GROW THE HELL UP, this album is GROWN MAN sh*t!!! ...You cant hustle on the block and shoot n*ggas forever...GET PAPER so you can go to an Island and chill!

:applause: ^Real Talk!!^
 11 years ago '04        #47
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Mysonne said:
And eveybody else knows it but they don't want to admit it. I'm a real fan of music and real fans are going to tell it how it is; not what people want to hear. That is the true reason hip hop is dying. We the fans are acccepting average music and lowering our standards, just for the sake of wanting to hear your favorite emcee who hasn't drop in a few years. Bring 92-99 back!

And the dude that called me a 16 yr old don't know sh*t about music. I was 15 when reasonable doubt dropped. I remember the date 6/25/96 and copped Heltah Skeltah's Nocturnal the tuesday before that. That's when music was on it's A game. Trust i know what i'm talking about. I'm a true fan.
Thought I was the only sane person left on here
 11 years ago '04        #48
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Big War said:
^which are his three classics...
Naw............ Vol 2 > the Black album

Shiiiiit i might go out and cop Vol 2 tonight just to hear "A Week Ago", "Reservoir Dogs", & "If I Should Die"

Last edited by Mysonne; 11-30-2006 at 05:54 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #49
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1067 1067
blah... agree to disagree...

yitty said:
Wow you must not listen to HOV cuz that song with Too Short aint on Bllueprint.

its actually on VOL.1 Real n*ggas do Real Things
he might be talkin about "Just A Week Ago", like my man Mysonne just stated...

Last edited by Big War; 11-30-2006 at 05:59 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #50
Cez33 
space
space
space
$325 | Props total: 0 0
jay writes down his rhymes!!!
 11 years ago '04        #51
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1067 1067
^^
 11-30-2006, 06:17 PM         #52
fivetwenty5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i remember correctly....
a lot of people hated on the black album. now all of a sudden..they're are saying its one of his best. i believe kingdom come will follow that trend.
 11 years ago '05        #53
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4229 4229
two words...>JOe Buddens....
 11 years ago '05        #54
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4229 4229
2 more

Beanie Sigal
 11 years ago '04        #55
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
These kids today don't care about lyrics anymore,you put a rapper in there who can't rap worth a sh*t with off the hook beats and they will give it 5 stars.
100% correct...these little youngins don't really understand what good music is supposed to be...this snap your finger sh*t is not good music...its easy for a producer to make a beat that sounds nice...These days its damn near impossible to get an artist to put some good lyrics over that beat
 11-30-2006, 06:22 PM         #56
Mushface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay still doing better then the rest of these clowns...
 11 years ago '06        #57
Bane of Ruin 
space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0
You poor peons, Saigon is going to SMASH everyone, he wated for those lames Nas and Hov, 2nd quarter... it's his for the taking... and he knows it. He knows his music is better lyrically. And has a bigger meaning than any of those weak MC's on the mic.. fu*k Jigga, and fu*k Nas, ywo bull-sh*t a.ss artist who yall can't let go of the hype. Kingdom Come... more like... Kingdom... NONE, cuz I sure as hell didn't but that sh*t to support garbage a.ss music... LOL! Get the fu*k outta here.
 11 years ago '04        #58
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
 Mysonne said:

You right. Everybody was dropping classic albums in the 90's. Onyx, Redman, Heltah Skeltah, Wu Tang, Snoop Dog, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Pac.....
 11 years ago '06        #59
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 NardVa said:
You right. Everybody was dropping classic albums in the 90's. Onyx, Redman, Heltah Skeltah, Wu Tang, Snoop Dog, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Pac.....

Thats because they were making real hip-hop music then. These rappers these days don't have it. I mean i heard a few that could make classic albums but all they are doing now is trying to make that one hit to get rich fast thats all they don't want to make good albums and good music they want that money. Shyt the industry is watered down thats why they say hip-hop is dead. n*ggaz tranna make a hot a.ss club joint so that they can maybe get paid because thats what you mostly hear nowadays and on the radio is club joints. Seems like all people wanna do is dance and rock wit it huh?

Last edited by davon4204; 12-01-2006 at 02:03 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #60
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
yeah..i agree this cd , was below average
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy