Nov 29 - Despite Early Reports Jay-Z Sells 680K, "It Didn't Live Up To People's Expectations"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2006, 11:27 PM         #21
steezbx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twodollars2 said:
sh*t, camron better than dis n*gga hell for him to be so fu*kin good he can't even come up wit his on style sh*t he just like puffy livin off of biggie. Dis n*gga can't even smash somebody like jim jones in that weak a.ss beef they havin

You lost all your credibility with that post hahahahahahaah. It scares me that you really believe that sh*t man. Our youth is just doooomed
 11-29-2006, 11:33 PM         #22
reefisweet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BearWalken79 said:
These kids today don't care about lyrics anymore,you put a rapper in there who can't rap worth a sh*t with off the hook beats and they will give it 5 stars.
I second that
 11-29-2006, 11:47 PM         #23
hbinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twodollars2 said:
sh*t nas, jadakiss, eminem, styles p, dmx(before the crack), sh*t, camron better than dis n*gga hell for him to be so fu*kin good he can't even come up wit his on style sh*t he just like puffy livin off of biggie. Dis n*gga can't even smash somebody like jim jones in that weak a.ss beef they havin. sh*t the only way dat n*gga got people saying dat was due to album sales and ppl love bullsh*t rappers anyway(why i don't know).n*gga's like him , 50 , puffy , etc... need to just shut da fu*k up and stick to producing
Jada is good....but cant touch hov. X is great...still not hov. Camron is the New York version of Fabo from D4l and is the biggest bag of hot garbage I've ever seen wit that Rudy Tooty fresh and Fruity flow. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow foh! Nig gets his rhymes of the menu at ihop. Nig sux. Juelz da only one I heard wit some talent over there.
 11 years ago '04        #24
j15 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 2 2
 twodollars2 said:
sh*t nas, jadakiss, eminem, styles p, dmx(before the crack), sh*t, camron better than dis n*gga hell for him to be so fu*kin good he can't even come up wit his on style sh*t he just like puffy livin off of biggie. Dis n*gga can't even smash somebody like jim jones in that weak a.ss beef they havin. sh*t the only way dat n*gga got people saying dat was due to album sales and ppl love bullsh*t rappers anyway(why i don't know).n*gga's like him , 50 , puffy , etc... need to just shut da fu*k up and stick to producing

Think about it, they are entertainer's. Who sold out the Garden like Hov? Who became CEO at DefJam ....HOV. Who either went thru or is under defJam and has/had them as their parent label? (Jada, DMX (before he lost his damn mind), Sytles P, CAMRON!!! I mean damn Jim Jones?? Really the best you have to say is Jim Jones? If Im HOV and have history and am considered to be a living legend, I wouldn't pay Jim Jones any damn mind either. Its like comparing Jordan to Gilbert Arenas!....chill until you proove something.
And to you young fella's....listen to what MUSIC really is......candy coated rhymes about guns you don't have and jewlery you rent is not cool. I can give you Juelz...he nice but he stil aint the H...O...V

and I do agree that Reasonable Doubt is one of the best yet......

Last edited by j15; 11-30-2006 at 12:02 AM..
 11-30-2006, 12:01 AM         #25
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z can say
"i went to the store to buy some hot cheetos, but they is hot so instead i got some Fritos"
and people will be like "Awwww man'thats classic..." daaamn blah blah
he can say anything and people will praise it just cuz he is Jay-Z
eh im not hating, he is rich, but he ******* sucks as a rapper eh....
the only songs of his i like is D'Evils....and that one with Too Short on BluePrint

Last edited by ElMarroAfamado; 11-30-2006 at 12:02 AM..
 11-30-2006, 12:11 AM         #26
DUCKDOLLAS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z is nice whata come back to the kingdom
 11 years ago '04        #27
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
 ElMarroAfamado said:
Jay-Z can say
"i went to the store to buy some hot cheetos, but they is hot so instead i got some Fritos"
the only songs of his i like is D'Evils....and that one with Too Short on BluePrint

Wow you must not listen to HOV cuz that song with Too Short aint on Bllueprint.

its actually on VOL.1 Real n*ggas do Real Things
 11 years ago '04        #28
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
yall n*ggas want him to talk about sh*t mothafu*kas say when they are 15!!! GROW THE HELL UP, this album is GROWN MAN sh*t!!! ...You cant hustle on the block and shoot n*ggas forever...GET PAPER so you can go to an Island and chill!
 11-30-2006, 04:49 AM         #29
S-A-K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seens as a lot of you think jay is wack you talk about him a lot!!!

if you dont like him thats your opinion, but dont say dude cant rap, and use camrons wack a.ss as a comparison, at the end of the day

"you aint got enough stamps in your passport to fu*k with young H-O"
 11-30-2006, 05:52 AM         #30
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay sucks for the most part and he's a biter but he's still 500 times better then the clowns he's beefin with.
 11-30-2006, 08:29 AM         #31
<BAM> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i aint big on jay but im not gon say the n*gga can't rap..and i sure the fu*k aint gon compare him to camron....the thing is everybody like different flows cause erbody got they own take on what they think is hot...i aint impressed wit that kingdom come sh*t myself but its a few cuts on there thas tight...i just think dude got his head real far up his own a.ss wantin to be number one on everybody list n sh*t...i think some people are just fans to the point where if they like an artist they just cant even admit when the artist they like makes music they dont like they force themselves to like it....as far as them sales "numbaz dont lie" sh*t real n*ggaz don't give a fu*k about sales if they aint gettin no money from it so i dont know why n*ggaz so concerned about that these days
 11-30-2006, 08:29 AM         #32
SH4N3Z1LL4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
congratz jay :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #33
Hplaya20 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 24 24
jayz is garbage wonder how he sold so much
 11 years ago '05        #34
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Mysonne said:
The black album = Recycling bin

LOL at them saying it was a great album the Last great Jay album is the Blueprint
16 year olds make me laugh...
 11 years ago '04        #35
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
i liked the album from the sh*t i heard
n*ggas is still good wit the flow and ryhmes
beats is str8 albums str8 i can name bout 30 albums from this year that were worst
 11-30-2006, 09:22 AM         #36
jimipurple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fcuk what yall talkin about you know what's going to be the measure of this album is that hov has songs on this album that will stand the test of time. Songs
that you will here in the club the whole year and beyond. Just wait till he drops that 2nd single i bet you get back on his d*ck. theese cat's now only make songs for a moment.JIgga makes history "PERIOD"
 11 years ago '04        #37
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Santoro said:
16 year olds make me laugh...
too bad i'm 25, but you're a Jamie Kennedy everybody laughs at you, but i love how you started listening to Eminem now you think you know hip hop k!ll yourself Malibu gangster.

Last edited by Mysonne; 11-30-2006 at 09:31 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #38
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 Djkommish6 said:
yall n*ggas want him to talk about sh*t mothafu*kas say when they are 15!!! GROW THE HELL UP, this album is GROWN MAN sh*t!!! ...You cant hustle on the block and shoot n*ggas forever...GET PAPER so you can go to an Island and chill!
Thats what im saying. Grow up n*ggas. Immature a.sses. You rather listen to your favorite rapper hype you up into doing some sh*t he wont do. You can't hustle on the block forever that sh*t gets tired out, you either gonna end up dead or in jail you take that route. Like Dre & Jay said "Things aint the same for Gangstas".
 11 years ago '05        #39
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Mysonne said:
too bad i'm 25, but you're a Jamie Kennedy everybody laughs at you, but i love how you started listening to Eminem now you think you know hip hop k!ll yourself Malibu gangster.
25 and still retarded as fu*k. How's that working out for you homeboy?
 11 years ago '04        #40
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 51 51
 ElMarroAfamado said:
Jay-Z can say

Do You listen to rap or do you just skim through it.....now you tell me where too short is on the blueprint? am i missing something?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy