Nov 29 - Despite Early Reports Jay-Z Sells 680K, "It Didn't Live Up To People's Expectations"

most viewed right now
+166  184
80 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11-30-2006, 12:11 AM         #26
DUCKDOLLAS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z is nice whata come back to the kingdom

12 years ago '04        #27
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
 ElMarroAfamado said
Jay-Z can say
"i went to the store to buy some hot cheetos, but they is hot so instead i got some Fritos"
and people will be like "Awwww man'thats classic..." daaamn blah blah
he can say anything and people will praise it just cuz he is Jay-Z
eh im not hating, he is rich, but he ******* sucks as a rapper eh....
the only songs of his i like is D'Evils....and that one with Too Short on BluePrint

Wow you must not listen to HOV cuz that song with Too Short aint on Bllueprint.

its actually on VOL.1 Real n*ggas do Real Things

12 years ago '04        #28
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 72 72
yall n*ggas want him to talk about sh*t mothafu*kas say when they are 15!!! GROW THE HELL UP, this album is GROWN MAN sh*t!!! ...You cant hustle on the block and shoot n*ggas forever...GET PAPER so you can go to an Island and chill!

11-30-2006, 04:49 AM         #29
S-A-K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seens as a lot of you think jay is wack you talk about him a lot!!!

if you dont like him thats your opinion, but dont say dude cant rap, and use camrons wack a.ss as a comparison, at the end of the day

"you aint got enough stamps in your passport to fu*k with young H-O"

11-30-2006, 05:52 AM         #30
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay sucks for the most part and he's a biter but he's still 500 times better then the clowns he's beefin with.

11-30-2006, 08:29 AM         #31
<BAM> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i aint big on jay but im not gon say the n*gga can't rap..and i sure the fu*k aint gon compare him to camron....the thing is everybody like different flows cause erbody got they own take on what they think is hot...i aint impressed wit that kingdom come sh*t myself but its a few cuts on there thas tight...i just think dude got his head real far up his own a.ss wantin to be number one on everybody list n sh*t...i think some people are just fans to the point where if they like an artist they just cant even admit when the artist they like makes music they dont like they force themselves to like it....as far as them sales "numbaz dont lie" sh*t real n*ggaz don't give a fu*k about sales if they aint gettin no money from it so i dont know why n*ggaz so concerned about that these days

11-30-2006, 08:29 AM         #32
SH4N3Z1LL4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
congratz jay :applause:

12 years ago '04        #33
Hplaya20 
space
space
$674 | Props total: 27 27
jayz is garbage wonder how he sold so much

12 years ago '05        #34
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
 Mysonne said
The black album = Recycling bin

LOL at them saying it was a great album the Last great Jay album is the Blueprint
16 year olds make me laugh...

12 years ago '04        #35
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 745 745
i liked the album from the sh*t i heard
n*ggas is still good wit the flow and ryhmes
beats is str8 albums str8 i can name bout 30 albums from this year that were worst

11-30-2006, 09:22 AM         #36
jimipurple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fcuk what yall talkin about you know what's going to be the measure of this album is that hov has songs on this album that will stand the test of time. Songs
that you will here in the club the whole year and beyond. Just wait till he drops that 2nd single i bet you get back on his d*ck. theese cat's now only make songs for a moment.JIgga makes history "PERIOD"

12 years ago '04        #37
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 Santoro said
16 year olds make me laugh...
too bad i'm 25, but you're a Jamie Kennedy everybody laughs at you, but i love how you started listening to Eminem now you think you know hip hop k!ll yourself Malibu gangster.

Last edited by Mysonne; 11-30-2006 at 09:31 AM..

12 years ago '04        #38
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 Djkommish6 said
yall n*ggas want him to talk about sh*t mothafu*kas say when they are 15!!! GROW THE HELL UP, this album is GROWN MAN sh*t!!! ...You cant hustle on the block and shoot n*ggas forever...GET PAPER so you can go to an Island and chill!
Thats what im saying. Grow up n*ggas. Immature a.sses. You rather listen to your favorite rapper hype you up into doing some sh*t he wont do. You can't hustle on the block forever that sh*t gets tired out, you either gonna end up dead or in jail you take that route. Like Dre & Jay said "Things aint the same for Gangstas".

12 years ago '05        #39
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
 Mysonne said
too bad i'm 25, but you're a Jamie Kennedy everybody laughs at you, but i love how you started listening to Eminem now you think you know hip hop k!ll yourself Malibu gangster.
25 and still retarded as fu*k. How's that working out for you homeboy?

12 years ago '04        #40
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,519 | Props total: 397 397
 ElMarroAfamado said
Jay-Z can say
"i went to the store to buy some hot cheetos, but they is hot so instead i got some Fritos"
and people will be like "Awwww man'thats classic..." daaamn blah blah
he can say anything and people will praise it just cuz he is Jay-Z
eh im not hating, he is rich, but he ******* sucks as a rapper eh....
the only songs of his i like is D'Evils....and that one with Too Short on BluePrint

Do You listen to rap or do you just skim through it.....now you tell me where too short is on the blueprint? am i missing something?

12 years ago '04        #41
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Santoro said
25 and still retarded as fu*k. How's that working out for you homeboy?
your so funny Tampa's most wanted, great comeback on the retard joke. How do you think up something so complex? Are the Rest of the net gangsters from Tampa as witty as you?

Last edited by Mysonne; 11-30-2006 at 12:24 PM..

12 years ago '04        #42
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
 twodollars2 said
umm.. nice article but where's the source? But also jay-z albums never live up to the hype!(best rapper alive my a.ss)
:finger:

12 years ago '04        #43
DoN BLaZe34 
space
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said
The black album = Recycling bin

LOL at them saying it was a great album the Last great Jay album is the Blueprint
real talk homie:applause: ...and to think i thought i was the only cat that felt that way

12 years ago '04        #44
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 DoN BLaZe34 said
real talk homie:applause: ...and to think i thought i was the only cat that felt that way
And eveybody else knows it but they don't want to admit it. I'm a real fan of music and real fans are going to tell it how it is; not what people want to hear. That is the true reason hip hop is dying. We the fans are acccepting average music and lowering our standards, just for the sake of wanting to hear your favorite emcee who hasn't drop in a few years. Bring 92-99 back!

And the dude that called me a 16 yr old don't know sh*t about music. I was 15 when reasonable doubt dropped. I remember the date 6/25/96 and copped Heltah Skeltah's Nocturnal the tuesday before that. That's when music was on it's A game. Trust i know what i'm talking about. I'm a true fan.

Last edited by Mysonne; 11-30-2006 at 05:26 PM..

11-30-2006, 05:28 PM         #45
ReFtheMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t Was Pretty Wack....

12 years ago '05        #46
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
 Djkommish6 said

:applause: ^Real Talk!!^

12 years ago '04        #47
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 Mysonne said
And eveybody else knows it but they don't want to admit it. I'm a real fan of music and real fans are going to tell it how it is; not what people want to hear. That is the true reason hip hop is dying. We the fans are acccepting average music and lowering our standards, just for the sake of wanting to hear your favorite emcee who hasn't drop in a few years. Bring 92-99 back!

And the dude that called me a 16 yr old don't know sh*t about music. I was 15 when reasonable doubt dropped. I remember the date 6/25/96 and copped Heltah Skeltah's Nocturnal the tuesday before that. That's when music was on it's A game. Trust i know what i'm talking about. I'm a true fan.
Thought I was the only sane person left on here

12 years ago '04        #48
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Big War said
^which are his three classics...
Naw............ Vol 2 > the Black album

Shiiiiit i might go out and cop Vol 2 tonight just to hear "A Week Ago", "Reservoir Dogs", & "If I Should Die"

Last edited by Mysonne; 11-30-2006 at 05:54 PM..

12 years ago '04        #49
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 3492 3492
blah... agree to disagree...

yitty said
Wow you must not listen to HOV cuz that song with Too Short aint on Bllueprint.

its actually on VOL.1 Real n*ggas do Real Things
he might be talkin about "Just A Week Ago", like my man Mysonne just stated...

Last edited by Big War; 11-30-2006 at 05:59 PM..

12 years ago '05        #50
Cez33 
space
space
space
$325 | Props total: 0 0
jay writes down his rhymes!!!

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  62
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
57 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  50
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  16
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  14
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+194online now  9
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  9
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+55online now  8
Image(s) inside Rich Porter Sister Patricia Blasts Alpo In Latest IG post #StopGlorify..
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Well Damn " Drake bodied Pusha T " Tory Lanez
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy