"The Offical Cingular Rep thread"

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2007, 08:06 AM         #81
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tulaw said:
I am a Cingular wireless customer, I have been with the company for 4 years. My contract expired last month, but I am thinking of swithching to Tmobile because they have nice plan, but fewer cool phones, then again, I don't want to leave Cingular, but I need a better deal for been a loyal customer!

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you
i always tell my customers it may be cheaper but look at there coverage...what plan are u on now...and how much do u pay a month and what features do u have
 01-08-2007, 10:32 AM         #82
YellowBusRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i got the 9.99 media package bundle that comes with 400 messages and 1MB of internet to go with my phone, the lady said the messages where free for the first month no matter how many i sent but is the internet also free for the first month?? props for the help
 11 years ago '06        #83
spdaghost 
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
yo i found thiz prepaid phone like 3 months ago and i used it for a while but then i stopped using it i havent used it for like 2 months and i tried to buy a prepaid card for it da other day but i guess they cancelled it. any of yall know wat i got to do 2 put it under my name and activate it and how much is gonna cost me they told me that they wont charge me for activation cuz itz prepaid!!!!! propz.........
 01-09-2007, 02:26 AM         #84
deanwoof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so cingular has been unable to provide me with a signed copy of my original contract for the past 3 weeks. the rep i spoke with today said that it was sent out already but i didnt get a signed copy. all i got was the same damn thing the store gave me when i went in.

the whole 3 weeks i've been lied to saying that i would get a signed copy. then today the "supervisor" at first said i was getting a signed copy, when i pressed him further, he said that it wasn't a signed copy. it was the same thing they had previously sent me.

isnt it by law that if a carrier cant prove that i signed the contract means for a termination of contract without paying the termination fee??!!
 01-09-2007, 02:42 PM         #85
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea thats unlimited for the first month
 01-09-2007, 02:43 PM         #86
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spdaghost said:
yo i found thiz prepaid phone like 3 months ago and i used it for a while but then i stopped using it i havent used it for like 2 months and i tried to buy a prepaid card for it da other day but i guess they cancelled it. any of yall know wat i got to do 2 put it under my name and activate it and how much is gonna cost me they told me that they wont charge me for activation cuz itz prepaid!!!!! propz.........
anyone can get a prepaid...all u gotta do is just put it in your name and buy mins
 11 years ago '06        #87
cleavon15 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 88 88
why my voicemail dont work. if my phone is powered off they get " the subscriber is currently not accepting incoming calls" like I aint pay my bill. Some girl clowned me over this sh*t. messed my whole game up. also it keeps ringing and finally says "the subscriber is not available at this time" or some bullsh*t. i'm too lazy to call because truthfully i never pay my bill and i dont like them asking for money
 01-22-2007, 12:19 AM         #88
TrkyMfns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cleavon15 said:
why my voicemail dont work. if my phone is powered off they get " the subscriber is currently not accepting incoming calls" like I aint pay my bill. Some girl clowned me over this sh*t. messed my whole game up. also it keeps ringing and finally says "the subscriber is not available at this time" or some bullsh*t. i'm too lazy to call because truthfully i never pay my bill and i dont like them asking for money

01-22-2007, 11:03 AM         #89
MSbornTXmade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does the Treo 750 have to have the Unlimited Data play for $40 or can it use the $20 plan? And I read on some sites that I can just go thet a 64K sim card for free...is that correct?
 11 years ago '04        #90
e-double 
space
space
space
$610 | Props total: 1 1
 unkletae said:
Question about the 3g.

Currently I have the blackberry 7130c and I love it. I pay 29 for the unlimited data plan for internet use.

So my question is, between the EDGE and 3g, what is the difference and better?

I'm new to the phone jargon, so if that was a dumb question please forgive.

yeah using the edge network, a general WAP website will take like 10 seconds. on 3G it's about 1-2. i can even use opera mini and look at a lot of normal websites. i use a lg cu500 in chicago, where 3G is pretty strong

Last edited by e-double; 01-22-2007 at 03:42 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #91
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 512 512
I dont have a cingular phone yet but i plan on buying the treo 750 and my bill gone be like 94 a month b4 taxes do you know anyway that i could get a discount on my bill.
 11 years ago '06        #92
cleavon15 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 88 88
 BlaZin'04 said:
meaning i pay it but not on time. i have a business accout. they one time gave me 45 days past due before they even called me about it.
 11 years ago '05        #93
Baller4life2321 
space
space
$178 | Props total: 2 2
I got cingular, its pretty solid. I got the SLVER pretty coo phone overall. nice & sleek.
 01-24-2007, 10:31 PM         #94
7AURELIUS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do I get out of a deposit
 01-25-2007, 01:54 AM         #95
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7AURELIUS said:
how do I get out of a deposit
how much is your deposit
 01-25-2007, 01:55 AM         #96
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville4real said:
I dont have a cingular phone yet but i plan on buying the treo 750 and my bill gone be like 94 a month b4 taxes do you know anyway that i could get a discount on my bill.
i can try to get u a discount but where u work
 11 years ago '05        #97
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 512 512
 getright said:
i can try to get u a discount but where u work
Delta
 01-28-2007, 12:46 PM         #98
7AURELIUS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getright said:
how much is your deposit
 11 years ago '04        #99
fiyababygurl 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
gotta question for ya I got Cingular and I was wondering since cingular is the "new at&t" how is it gonna affect the service and plans
 01-29-2007, 11:39 PM         #100
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fiyababygurl said:
gotta question for ya I got Cingular and I was wondering since cingular is the "new at&t" how is it gonna affect the service and plans
It wont. You will keep the same plan, they are upgrading to the new UMTS/3g system, but unless you have a 3g phone you wont benefit.

They are offering a new plan that if you have a bellsouth/AT&T land line you can talk to any Bellsouth AT&T land line like mobile 2 mobile
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy