NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2006, 08:31 PM         #61
Defy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getright said:
well first off the 8525 is on back order genuis...secondly if u want to switch just switch
right. I'm supposed to know that the phone is on backorder due to me being A fu*kING CUSTOMER YOU DUMBASS! so what you're telling me is that because the phone is backordered that the cingular reps failed to even submit the order? that wouldn't make any sense, since to get something that's backordered, YOU WOULD HAVE TO ORDER IT! I placed my order on wednesday of last week and called this wednesday to find out why it isn't here....they didn't bother putting it in the system.....so I place another order with the priority shipping and when I call back 2 days later (today) they let me know that cingular didn't bother placing the order when I called, they placed it the next day, knowing it takes 24 hours after the order is placed for it to even be shipped.

I'm glad every time I called they told me the phone was on back order tho. OH WAIT, THEY DIDN'T DO THAT sh*t. the phone is supposed to come tomorrow (yeah right) so I'll call back now to probably find out that there's no shipping number still cuz the thing hasn't been shipped still.

and I don't want to switch because then everyone in my family will be charged for each time we speak (they all got cingular). I mean, I understand you wanting to defend your company, but they've been fu*king up alot, moreso lately.
 11 years ago '05        #62
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 2961 2961
 getright said:

there u go and that one counts as data not text
any more apps?...or any aim apps i dont gotta pay for?....thanks though dude...props..
 12-23-2006, 07:01 PM         #63
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dominicanlink12 said:
any more apps?...or any aim apps i dont gotta pay for?....thanks though dude...props..
yea ive noticed that they begun to chrage for that it used to be free imma do some reserch for u
 12-23-2006, 08:13 PM         #64
Scola929  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo... cingular offer free incoming calling plans now?
 12-23-2006, 08:17 PM         #65
quinteros05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i started off Cingular....whent sprint... then nextel...then t mobile... eventually ended up back at Cingular... gives good service at a good price... hey who else has roll over... now they just need roll over text messaging and we'll be good
 11 years ago '05        #66
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,840 | Props total: 9792 9792
 quinteros05 said:
i started off Cingular....whent sprint... then nextel...then t mobile... eventually ended up back at Cingular... gives good service at a good price... hey who else has roll over... now they just need roll over text messaging and we'll be good
i have rollover and i have over 1000 minutes that keep rolling over
 11 years ago '05        #67
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 2961 2961
damn....no complaints wit cingular thus far...had it 3 days...service ALL the way threw...internet it quick on the black jack...only con is the text messaging..and the lack of apps...someone help me find some games and such for this thing....PLEASE!
 11 years ago '06        #68
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 804 804
Alrite I just got the new Cingular Sync... and I always had used a Motorola V551 before this. I don't know a lot about connecting and such. I got a USB (like a generic one)... and I downloaded Samsung PC Studio 3, but it sits on it for like 10 mins or more and acts like it's waiting to be connected.

What's the easiest way to transfer files back and forth that will actually acknowledge this USB? Cause it didn't act like it was working the last few times I tried with Samsung's program.
 12-25-2006, 11:31 AM         #69
BWhite22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im thinkin about getting me a treo but that blackjack sounds like its the most popular one to get.
 12-26-2006, 07:42 PM         #70
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Less Reason said:
Alrite I just got the new Cingular Sync... and I always had used a Motorola V551 before this. I don't know a lot about connecting and such. I got a USB (like a generic one)... and I downloaded Samsung PC Studio 3, but it sits on it for like 10 mins or more and acts like it's waiting to be connected.

What's the easiest way to transfer files back and forth that will actually acknowledge this USB? Cause it didn't act like it was working the last few times I tried with Samsung's program.
we sell the actual music kit for the phone...what samsung did was make generic usb cables incapable of working u have to get the special one from either cingular or samsung it self then everything will be a breeze
 12-26-2006, 07:43 PM         #71
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BWhite22 said:
Im thinkin about getting me a treo but that blackjack sounds like its the most popular one to get.
yea the black jack is a really popular phone but what do u want to get out of any phone and ill make a recomendation
 12-27-2006, 01:28 AM         #72
Mhizzle05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got a question, I wanna get the blackjack at a cheap price but i'm already a cingular customer. Is there anyway to not have to pay the full price if i add a line and then cancel within the trial period?
 12-27-2006, 11:28 AM         #73
BWhite22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getright said:
yea the black jack is a really popular phone but what do u want to get out of any phone and ill make a recomendation

I need a phone that can i can be able to organize all my times and meetings. but i text alot with my current phone. basically a phone that i can text on and hopefully get aim on it also
 12-27-2006, 02:06 PM         #74
Cito  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone knows the Cingular Razr V3 Ringtone Format??
 11 years ago '06        #75
BigO 
space
space
$25 | Props total: 1 1
Good Lookin On Starting This Up For Us. I Have A 8700 And Im Always Tryin' To Change Up My Themes But I Cant Find Any,do You Know Of Any Sites? I Also Wanted To Know Why Is Cingular The Only One That Wont Let You Ins. Your Blackberry? Im Not Always On Here But I Am On Aim Obleeko1.

Good Lookin'
 01-05-2007, 12:23 AM         #76
YellowBusRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there a big difference (besides price) between the Southwing SH310 Bluetooth Headset and the Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset? I'd be using it for the Samsung Sync, i know there both compatable but are there any major difference (if so what are they) and is it worth it spending the extra $20.00??
 11 years ago '04        #77
Tulaw 
space
space
space
$219 | Props total: 0 0
I am a Cingular wireless customer, I have been with the company for 4 years. My contract expired last month, but I am thinking of swithching to Tmobile because they have nice plan, but fewer cool phones, then again, I don't want to leave Cingular, but I need a better deal for been a loyal customer!

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you
 01-06-2007, 08:02 AM         #78
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BWhite22 said:
I need a phone that can i can be able to organize all my times and meetings. but i text alot with my current phone. basically a phone that i can text on and hopefully get aim on it also
yea the blackjack would be a great phone for u then because u can do all the things that u told me u wanted to do....
 01-06-2007, 08:04 AM         #79
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigO said:
Good Lookin On Starting This Up For Us. I Have A 8700 And Im Always Tryin' To Change Up My Themes But I Cant Find Any,do You Know Of Any Sites? I Also Wanted To Know Why Is Cingular The Only One That Wont Let You Ins. Your Blackberry? Im Not Always On Here But I Am On Aim Obleeko1.

Good Lookin'
to get blackberry themes u have to get it from the blackberry broswer on the blackvberry...or u can do a google search for imov...and click the first site u see they have a lot of themes
 01-06-2007, 08:05 AM         #80
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YellowBusRider said:
Is there a big difference (besides price) between the Southwing SH310 Bluetooth Headset and the Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset? I'd be using it for the Samsung Sync, i know there both compatable but are there any major difference (if so what are they) and is it worth it spending the extra $20.00??
its like comparing a kia to a lexus...the motorala is way better...trust
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc