"The Offical Cingular Rep thread"

most viewed right now
 1748
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 819
Image(s) inside RIP XXXTentacion (Confirmed)
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 429
XXXTentacion Shot In Miami, Witnesses Say No Pulse!
642 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 279
XxxTentacion shot and killed in Miami FL 6/18/18
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-09-2006, 11:39 PM         #41
deanwoof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 njacura32tl said:
My checks with the new commisson plan are like 11K. Im at 135k for the year as a sales rep. Most in the country I think
and yet you post on a hip hop board.

the fu*k outta here
 12-10-2006, 04:10 PM         #42
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YellowBusRider said:
that samsung a707 joint, is it a good phone?
i think thats the best music/ all around phone we carry...
 12-10-2006, 04:46 PM         #43
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to getright again.
 12-10-2006, 05:14 PM         #44
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Toy Solja said:
been a customer for couple months and got the SE W600. now i want the w810 really bad. cingular doesnt carry the 600 anymore. i was wondering if my phone gets lost or broken, can i use my insurance to get the W810 for free?
the se 600 isnt insurable...but if ur paying for it they'll have to give u something compatiable like the 810
 12-11-2006, 12:53 PM         #45
deanwoof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what are some holiday specials for cingular right now?
 12-11-2006, 01:29 PM         #46
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
what are some holiday specials for cingular right now?
buy one razor get three free as well as the c 417 and the nokia 6102i and the samsung sync is 50 bucks those are the best deals what kind of phone r u looking for
 12-12-2006, 10:26 PM         #47
BeEazie75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright im trying to add my sister to my plan and she wants to get the 8125 the only deal that ive gotten so far is the one that is on the cingular website 249 after 100 dollar rebate but u have to sign up for the 40 dollar a month unlimited data plan.... do u know of a better way to get a deal on this phone without the data plan, shell prolly just use the wifi anyways
 12-13-2006, 06:43 AM         #48
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeEazie75 said:
alright im trying to add my sister to my plan and she wants to get the 8125 the only deal that ive gotten so far is the one that is on the cingular website 249 after 100 dollar rebate but u have to sign up for the 40 dollar a month unlimited data plan.... do u know of a better way to get a deal on this phone without the data plan, shell prolly just use the wifi anyways
the data plan is a must for the rebate or they wont give it to u...but u dont have to keep it on your account just take it off after you get your rebate....
 12-13-2006, 09:08 AM         #49
sOUFjERZz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the release date for the krazr?
 12-13-2006, 12:38 PM         #50
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sOUFjERZz said:
whats the release date for the krazr?
friday well have it in our store
 12 years ago '04        #51
mpmastamind510 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$3,123 | Props total: 2014 2014
what time does your unlimited nights start @?
 12 years ago '04        #52
browntown2 
space
avatar space
space
$527 | Props total: 0 0
 mpmastamind510 said:
what time does your unlimited nights start @?
and what time does it end?
 12-15-2006, 07:55 PM         #53
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 browntown2 said:
and what time does it end?
it starts at 9-6am but u can have em start at 7pm-7am for 8.99 for an individual plan and 16.99 for and family plan
 11 years ago '04        #54
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,506 | Props total: 121 121
im thinkin bout gettin the blackjack when i get home for xmas...what kind of military discount they runnin wit?
 12-18-2006, 06:56 AM         #55
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetOnMahLevel said:
im thinkin bout gettin the blackjack when i get home for xmas...what kind of military discount they runnin wit?
they have some good deals u can get it for around 150
 11 years ago '06        #56
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
anybody know why the aim on my w810i doesn't show all the people thats really on my list? when i go online i see maddd people online and more then half of them dont show up on the phone....why?
 12-22-2006, 01:00 PM         #57
Defy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd just like to say fu*k cingular. I was a cellular one customer back in the day and AT&T bought them out. AT&T was a great cell phone company, had good durable phones & real good plans. cingular on the other hand has horrible customer service, awful plans and charge you an arm & a leg for everything. I ordered a 8525 last week and its still not here....AND I PAYED FOR PRIORITY SHIPPING!!! it still hasn't even been shipped out I would switch, but I have an easy phone number that I've had for almost 8 years and all my family is on cingular so the mobile 2 mobile is free. sh*t is hella frustrating tho
 11 years ago '05        #58
dominicanlink12 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$2,950 | Props total: 3825 3825
got the new black jack....what type of applications can i get on it, and where...also...a third party app for aim?...so they dont charge me 10 cents for every incomin/outgoing message?
 12-22-2006, 05:31 PM         #59
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dominicanlink12 said:
got the new black jack....what type of applications can i get on it, and where...also...a third party app for aim?...so they dont charge me 10 cents for every incomin/outgoing message?



there u go and that one counts as data not text
 12-22-2006, 05:33 PM         #60
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Defy said:
I'd just like to say fu*k cingular. I was a cellular one customer back in the day and AT&T bought them out. AT&T was a great cell phone company, had good durable phones & real good plans. cingular on the other hand has horrible customer service, awful plans and charge you an arm & a leg for everything. I ordered a 8525 last week and its still not here....AND I PAYED FOR PRIORITY SHIPPING!!! it still hasn't even been shipped out I would switch, but I have an easy phone number that I've had for almost 8 years and all my family is on cingular so the mobile 2 mobile is free. sh*t is hella frustrating tho

well first off the 8525 is on back order genuis...secondly if u want to switch just switch
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside This bi-ch is too bad for her damn good!
44 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Tommy Davidson remembers Diddy as His assistant and crazy 'In living co..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 47
NBA Stephen A. Smith Apologizes For Saying He Likes Big Butts
92 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Singer Tori Kelly
43 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
s3x: the baby mama position
44 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside You Damn Right I Like BBW's...
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Young Buck getting exposed as bi didn't slow him down none. HIS NEW SONG FIRE!!!
144 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside We're officially at the point where it's just a new year and another nu..
55 comments
24 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy