"The Offical Cingular Rep thread"

most viewed right now
63 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+288  77
134 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #51
mpmastamind510 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,229 | Props total: 2436 2436
what time does your unlimited nights start @?

12 years ago '04        #52
browntown2 
space
space
$527 | Props total: 0 0
 mpmastamind510 said
what time does your unlimited nights start @?
and what time does it end?

12-15-2006, 08:55 PM         #53
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 browntown2 said
and what time does it end?
it starts at 9-6am but u can have em start at 7pm-7am for 8.99 for an individual plan and 16.99 for and family plan

12 years ago '04        #54
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,523 | Props total: 139 139
im thinkin bout gettin the blackjack when i get home for xmas...what kind of military discount they runnin wit?

12-18-2006, 07:56 AM         #55
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetOnMahLevel said
im thinkin bout gettin the blackjack when i get home for xmas...what kind of military discount they runnin wit?
they have some good deals u can get it for around 150

12 years ago '06        #56
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,415 | Props total: 4 4
anybody know why the aim on my w810i doesn't show all the people thats really on my list? when i go online i see maddd people online and more then half of them dont show up on the phone....why?

12-22-2006, 02:00 PM         #57
Defy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd just like to say fu*k cingular. I was a cellular one customer back in the day and AT&T bought them out. AT&T was a great cell phone company, had good durable phones & real good plans. cingular on the other hand has horrible customer service, awful plans and charge you an arm & a leg for everything. I ordered a 8525 last week and its still not here....AND I PAYED FOR PRIORITY SHIPPING!!! it still hasn't even been shipped out I would switch, but I have an easy phone number that I've had for almost 8 years and all my family is on cingular so the mobile 2 mobile is free. sh*t is hella frustrating tho

12 years ago '05        #58
dominicanlink12 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$3,064 | Props total: 4213 4213
got the new black jack....what type of applications can i get on it, and where...also...a third party app for aim?...so they dont charge me 10 cents for every incomin/outgoing message?

12-22-2006, 06:31 PM         #59
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dominicanlink12 said
got the new black jack....what type of applications can i get on it, and where...also...a third party app for aim?...so they dont charge me 10 cents for every incomin/outgoing message?

there u go and that one counts as data not text

12-22-2006, 06:33 PM         #60
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Defy said
I'd just like to say fu*k cingular. I was a cellular one customer back in the day and AT&T bought them out. AT&T was a great cell phone company, had good durable phones & real good plans. cingular on the other hand has horrible customer service, awful plans and charge you an arm & a leg for everything. I ordered a 8525 last week and its still not here....AND I PAYED FOR PRIORITY SHIPPING!!! it still hasn't even been shipped out I would switch, but I have an easy phone number that I've had for almost 8 years and all my family is on cingular so the mobile 2 mobile is free. sh*t is hella frustrating tho

well first off the 8525 is on back order genuis...secondly if u want to switch just switch

12-22-2006, 08:31 PM         #61
Defy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getright said
well first off the 8525 is on back order genuis...secondly if u want to switch just switch
right. I'm supposed to know that the phone is on backorder due to me being A fu*kING CUSTOMER YOU DUMBASS! so what you're telling me is that because the phone is backordered that the cingular reps failed to even submit the order? that wouldn't make any sense, since to get something that's backordered, YOU WOULD HAVE TO ORDER IT! I placed my order on wednesday of last week and called this wednesday to find out why it isn't here....they didn't bother putting it in the system.....so I place another order with the priority shipping and when I call back 2 days later (today) they let me know that cingular didn't bother placing the order when I called, they placed it the next day, knowing it takes 24 hours after the order is placed for it to even be shipped.

I'm glad every time I called they told me the phone was on back order tho. OH WAIT, THEY DIDN'T DO THAT sh*t. the phone is supposed to come tomorrow (yeah right) so I'll call back now to probably find out that there's no shipping number still cuz the thing hasn't been shipped still.

and I don't want to switch because then everyone in my family will be charged for each time we speak (they all got cingular). I mean, I understand you wanting to defend your company, but they've been fu*king up alot, moreso lately.

12 years ago '05        #62
space
space
space
 getright said

there u go and that one counts as data not text
any more apps?...or any aim apps i dont gotta pay for?....thanks though dude...props..

12-23-2006, 07:01 PM         #63
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dominicanlink12 said
any more apps?...or any aim apps i dont gotta pay for?....thanks though dude...props..
yea ive noticed that they begun to chrage for that it used to be free imma do some reserch for u

12-23-2006, 08:13 PM         #64
Scola929  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo... cingular offer free incoming calling plans now?

12-23-2006, 08:17 PM         #65
quinteros05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i started off Cingular....whent sprint... then nextel...then t mobile... eventually ended up back at Cingular... gives good service at a good price... hey who else has roll over... now they just need roll over text messaging and we'll be good

12 years ago '05        #66
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,703 | Props total: 13210 13210
 quinteros05 said
i started off Cingular....whent sprint... then nextel...then t mobile... eventually ended up back at Cingular... gives good service at a good price... hey who else has roll over... now they just need roll over text messaging and we'll be good
i have rollover and i have over 1000 minutes that keep rolling over

12 years ago '05        #67
space
space
space
damn....no complaints wit cingular thus far...had it 3 days...service ALL the way threw...internet it quick on the black jack...only con is the text messaging..and the lack of apps...someone help me find some games and such for this thing....PLEASE!

12 years ago '06        #68
One Less Reason 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 1924 1924
Alrite I just got the new Cingular Sync... and I always had used a Motorola V551 before this. I don't know a lot about connecting and such. I got a USB (like a generic one)... and I downloaded Samsung PC Studio 3, but it sits on it for like 10 mins or more and acts like it's waiting to be connected.

What's the easiest way to transfer files back and forth that will actually acknowledge this USB? Cause it didn't act like it was working the last few times I tried with Samsung's program.

12-25-2006, 11:31 AM         #69
BWhite22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im thinkin about getting me a treo but that blackjack sounds like its the most popular one to get.

12-26-2006, 07:42 PM         #70
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Less Reason said
Alrite I just got the new Cingular Sync... and I always had used a Motorola V551 before this. I don't know a lot about connecting and such. I got a USB (like a generic one)... and I downloaded Samsung PC Studio 3, but it sits on it for like 10 mins or more and acts like it's waiting to be connected.

What's the easiest way to transfer files back and forth that will actually acknowledge this USB? Cause it didn't act like it was working the last few times I tried with Samsung's program.
we sell the actual music kit for the phone...what samsung did was make generic usb cables incapable of working u have to get the special one from either cingular or samsung it self then everything will be a breeze

12-26-2006, 07:43 PM         #71
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BWhite22 said
Im thinkin about getting me a treo but that blackjack sounds like its the most popular one to get.
yea the black jack is a really popular phone but what do u want to get out of any phone and ill make a recomendation

12-27-2006, 01:28 AM         #72
Mhizzle05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got a question, I wanna get the blackjack at a cheap price but i'm already a cingular customer. Is there anyway to not have to pay the full price if i add a line and then cancel within the trial period?

12-27-2006, 11:28 AM         #73
BWhite22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getright said
yea the black jack is a really popular phone but what do u want to get out of any phone and ill make a recomendation

I need a phone that can i can be able to organize all my times and meetings. but i text alot with my current phone. basically a phone that i can text on and hopefully get aim on it also

12-27-2006, 02:06 PM         #74
Cito  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone knows the Cingular Razr V3 Ringtone Format??

12 years ago '06        #75
BigO 
space
space
$25 | Props total: 1 1
Good Lookin On Starting This Up For Us. I Have A 8700 And Im Always Tryin' To Change Up My Themes But I Cant Find Any,do You Know Of Any Sites? I Also Wanted To Know Why Is Cingular The Only One That Wont Let You Ins. Your Blackberry? Im Not Always On Here But I Am On Aim Obleeko1.

Good Lookin'

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  51
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  49
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  20
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  17
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+35online now  10
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  10
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
185 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-40online now  8
Video inside Is Drake a gangster?
74 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  8
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy