"The Offical Cingular Rep thread"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2006, 11:57 AM         #1
6568 pageviews
129 comments

getright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The Offical Cingular Rep thread"

I see someone made a sprint thread...i gotta rep for my company

Come here and posts any questions, comments, new phones and so foruth.

as you know the 3g network is taking over the wireless industry even though were a lil behind some other companies. Were taking a lil more prepration for the big move.

how ever lets get the thread poppin

enjoy

129 comments for ""The Offical Cingular Rep thread""

11-29-2006, 12:07 PM         #2
93Akkord  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm reppin' Cingular...

Right after that big hurricane that hit Florida went through..no one had service...and I mean no one. Except us Cingular users. :D That got me hooked for life.
 11 years ago '04        #3
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
Is Cingular ever going to get an employee referral like Nextel and Sprint? So I could get free data plan with a blackberry.
 11-29-2006, 01:44 PM         #4
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddotdukes5 said:
Is Cingular ever going to get an employee referral like Nextel and Sprint? So I could get free data plan with a blackberry.

i actually work for cingular now...and i talked to my distract manager he said he has been f!ghting for that for a while hopefully soon he says
 11 years ago '05        #5
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
when is the treo 750 coming out cuz i read a bunch of stuff but dont nobody really know when its coming out
 11-29-2006, 03:25 PM         #6
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question about the 3g.

Currently I have the blackberry 7130c and I love it. I pay 29 for the unlimited data plan for internet use.

So my question is, between the EDGE and 3g, what is the difference and better?

I'm new to the phone jargon, so if that was a dumb question please forgive.
 11-29-2006, 10:06 PM         #7
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkletae said:
Question about the 3g.

Currently I have the blackberry 7130c and I love it. I pay 29 for the unlimited data plan for internet use.

So my question is, between the EDGE and 3g, what is the difference and better?

I'm new to the phone jargon, so if that was a dumb question please forgive.
iight imma put it like this edge is like yahoo dsl...and 3 g is like a t3 connection so its twice as fast
 11-29-2006, 10:08 PM         #8
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville4real said:
when is the treo 750 coming out cuz i read a bunch of stuff but dont nobody really know when its coming out
we have it on our inventory lists which means it should be coming soon...at least within the month imma check the warehouse inventory when i go to work tom and have a def. answer
 11 years ago '05        #9
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,763 | Props total: 2951 2951
i got a nextel now, contract's up at the end of january....i was lookin to get the new black jack, to use as a phone and as a periodic internet, but mostly maybe AIM...what kinda plan am i lookin at? and how much...

also...since imma put it under my name, first time gettin a cell under my name...how much would i have to put down as a deposit?
 11-30-2006, 12:24 AM         #10
deanwoof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why did my cingular cust care lie to me last week when all of SW washington and oregon there were outages and didnt say it was an error? but they told my bro who was on hold with corporate cust care that there was an outage?

haha dont really care for a question but i thought it was just funny.

my real question is how can cingular claim that the new Sync phone can play downloaded songs that are encrypted to a computer (.wma with DRM)?
 11 years ago '04        #11
rickster1221 
space
space
$793 | Props total: 0 0
i rep cingular i have owned all the new phones E62 nokia, treo 650 , treo 700, blackjack ( which i gave to my wife) , and a treo 680 and i love the treo 680 to death . so if any one has any question i might help u out. and i just got my hands on the 8525 htc but i might add its what u like i didnt like it but hey u might .

i actually have a question to and cingular rep might u help me find a phone that does everything the blackjack can do but doesnt have a sucky battery life cuz my wife is the navy and so am i and i need something that does everything but doesnt need to be charged every 2 hours . thanks for the help
 11-30-2006, 01:04 PM         #12
deanwoof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getright said:
iight imma put it like this edge is like yahoo dsl...and 3 g is like a t3 connection so its twice as fast

LOL nice going cingular. T3 is more than twice as fast as DSL. stop lying to your customers, especially when you are using analogies.
 11-30-2006, 01:52 PM         #13
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getright said:
So is it possible to have 3g service for my blackberry or am I stick with EDGE??? And if I can switch, how more a month would I have to pay. Currently I pay 29 for unlimited days plan. Thanks for your reply.
 11-30-2006, 11:34 PM         #14
JoeSnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For a first time cellphone contract (never had one before on any provider) are the prices on the website the best you can get or are the prices and/or features/addons negotiable?
Am i best off getting my plan online, at some stand in the mall, or at a stand alone cingular store or what?

I'm planning on picking up the w900i also, but theres no way possible to get that insured is there?
 11 years ago '06        #15
allstar3004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$519 | Props total: 44 44
 deanwoof said:
LOL nice going cingular. T3 is more than twice as fast as DSL. stop lying to your customers, especially when you are using analogies.

damn dude, he's just trying to show a point, no need to get mad
 12-01-2006, 04:03 PM         #16
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeSnow said:
For a first time cellphone contract (never had one before on any provider) are the prices on the website the best you can get or are the prices and/or features/addons negotiable?
Am i best off getting my plan online, at some stand in the mall, or at a stand alone cingular store or what?

I'm planning on picking up the w900i also, but theres no way possible to get that insured is there?
well the prices on the phones maybe better but plan prices are always the same
 12-01-2006, 04:06 PM         #17
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dominicanlink12 said:
i got a nextel now, contract's up at the end of january....i was lookin to get the new black jack, to use as a phone and as a periodic internet, but mostly maybe AIM...what kinda plan am i lookin at? and how much...

also...since imma put it under my name, first time gettin a cell under my name...how much would i have to put down as a deposit?

the black jacks a cool phone....first off for aim it uses text messages so u would have to find a third party aim source that way u can use it as data and u can an unlimited data plan for the black jack for 39.99

as for credit i wont kno until i run it...do u have any credit cards...
 12-01-2006, 04:07 PM         #18
getright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:

i just used it as an analogy...buddy but thanks for ur input lol
 12-01-2006, 08:28 PM         #19
7AURELIUS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
actually.......technically t3 is about 50 times faster than dsl
 12-02-2006, 02:48 AM         #20
deanwoof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hehe i know. i was just fu*kin witcha.

but i still wanna know aobut the Sync phone. how can it play DRM .wma files? or can it?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago