F***K Karmaloop.com (ALL DEAD SERIOUS ORDERS CANCELED FOR 108)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
 Exodus X13 said:
Did you do E-Commerce also and have you read the Terms or Conditions/Service on the site?

Yea it was business marketing and E-Commerce.. how did you know? i take it you took the same.. yes your right about reading the Terms or conditions/service on the site.
 11 years ago '05        #22
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
 Listerine II said:
lol @ u suckers not being able to cop for retail
?? suckers who actually copped it for retail.. halloween was a month ago, no need to wear that for anything else but a costume
 11-29-2006, 12:55 PM         #23
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^what are u doing in the thread then if u dont like it ? cornball

ur probably one of the cancelled orders and ur sour now

Last edited by Listerine II; 11-29-2006 at 12:58 PM..
 11-29-2006, 12:57 PM         #24
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young said:
Yea it was business marketing and E-Commerce.. how did you know? i take it you took the same.. yes your right about reading the Terms or conditions/service on the site.

yep :D
 11-29-2006, 01:27 PM         #25
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I must say, that's really fu*ked up. The mistake in the listing was Karmaloop's fault, not the fault of people who ordered. Any reputable business would not hold its customers accountable for one of its own mistakes. If you ate dinner at a good restaurant, and the waiter accidentally brought you the wrong order, they wouldn't make you pay for it – they'd bring you the right one at no extra charge. Many years ago, I had dinner at a Kelsey's restaurant with my family (Kelsey's is like East Side Mario's or Boston Pizza – decent food, but not fine dining). My mom ordered something she ended up not liking. She didn't tell the waiter, but he realized that she didn't like the food all that much, and offered to bring her another order of her choice. The restaurant didn't charge us for the first order. They didn't have to do it, but they did; it's called good business etiquette. They recognized that if they treated people nicely, they would be a lot more likely to eat there again.

Karmaloop, on the other hand, seems to not give a fu*k about any of its customers, and cares only for the bottom line. Retail price for the Dead Serious is $110, and Karmaloop no doubt pays a fraction of that, since they're buying wholesale. Selling a few Dead Serious hoodies at $108 might not have been what they intended, but they would still be making a healthy profit from those sales. The incorrect price was, after all, their fault.

Instead, they've "corrected" their mistake by canceling the orders of everyone who bought the Dead Serious for $108, and forced them to buy them again – for the obscene sum of $260. Karmaloop have shown themselves to be cold, calculating and downright greedy. I, for one, will not be ordering from them again in the foreseeable future, based on how they've treated their customers in this case. I encourage everyone to do the same. Next time you want to buy clothing, go to FTK, Dr. Jays, EastBay – anywhere but Karmaloop.

I'm posting the contact info for Karmaloop's Customer Satisfaction department here, and I strongly encourage everyone to call and/or email them and voice your displeasure about how they're treating their customers (even if you weren't one of the people who ordered the $108 Dead Serious). Tell them that you're unhappy, tell them why you're unhappy, and tell them that they're going to lose the business of a lot of their return customers if they continue to treat them so poorly.

Here's the info:
Questions |
Karmaloop is committed to total customer satisfaction. If you have any questions regarding your order or your shopping experience at Karmaloop, we want to hear from you.
Karmaloop.com
617-695-0689 (press 1 when prompted, and leave a message for their customer support staff)
Also, be sure to take their , and tell them what you really think about their $260 bait-and-switch game.

Put aside any feelings of apathy and laziness and do this. If Karmaloop get enough complaints, they're going to have to back down, or at the very least offer some sort of compromise. What they're doing is wrong, and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

Last edited by Eiy-Kyu; 11-29-2006 at 01:37 PM..
 11-29-2006, 01:33 PM         #26
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CandyBlueRider said:
whoa whoa, they just changed the approved order to 260 each without asking for approval.

I tried calling up to cancel but no one picks up.

I figured it was gonna happen though. They fu*k up with initial prices on things all the time. But are they really allowed to change your order price without your approval?
Damn, thats illegal as the bi*ch... hope you saved your print out confirmation when you placed it....

I wouldnt buy any hoody for over retail. $260 can kiss my a.ss, but it is supply and demand.
 11-29-2006, 01:33 PM         #27
Communication  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn that sucks, Karmaloop was the website I was waiting to buy the hoodie off too.
 11-29-2006, 01:36 PM         #28
Splittin_Wigz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Listerine II said:
^what are u doing in the thread then if u dont like it ? cornball

ur probably one of the cancelled orders and ur sour now
Shut Up Moron Your Just A Insecure Whiteboy Who Buys Hoodys To Fit In
 11-29-2006, 01:39 PM         #29
bnba2k03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Called My Attorney And He Said As Long As You Were Changed On Your Credit Card That Amount($108). They Have To Sale It You At That Price And Everyone Else Pays Whatever Price Its At Right Now. Once The Card Was Charged That Was The Completion Of The Contract. Illegal To Price Discriminate.
 11 years ago '04        #30
juelz_cam 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 0 0
Damn Eiy-Kyu !! Thats some real talk !! Amen!! Beside i aint receive a call or email yet.....
 11-29-2006, 01:44 PM         #31
YoungBattle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you called your attorney...............
 11 years ago '04        #32
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,340 | Props total: 11258 11258
if your wearing that hoodie and it aint october, it doesnt fly.

just my opinion. and no way im paying more than retail.
 11 years ago '04        #33
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
Lmao If U Walkint Like This In The Chi Ou Will Get Made Fun Off.....
Lame As Clothing You Kids Wear....
 11 years ago '05        #34
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
fu*k karmaloop, 260, im in canada where our prices are higher and it was only 200....but i would call them cause they cant do that sh*t, could get sued
 11 years ago '05        #35
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 PDA said:

LMFAO....YOU NEVER FAIL TO KEEP ME LAUGHING
 11 years ago '05        #36
FRESH AZME 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
i agree with the guy call karmalopp and say u are unhapppy get ur attorneys sue them mothafu*kas f!ght for freedom of speech close down them bi*ches
 11 years ago '04        #37
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
dude said....

he called his attorney

o man the laughs never stop today
 11 years ago '04        #38
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Eiy-Kyu said:
I must say, that's really fu*ked up. The mistake in the listing was Karmaloop's fault, not the fault of people who ordered. Any reputable business would not hold its customers accountable for one of its own mistakes. If you ate dinner at a good restaurant, and the waiter accidentally brought you the wrong order, they wouldn't make you pay for it – they'd bring you the right one at no extra charge. Many years ago, I had dinner at a Kelsey's restaurant with my family (Kelsey's is like East Side Mario's or Boston Pizza – decent food, but not fine dining). My mom ordered something she ended up not liking. She didn't tell the waiter, but he realized that she didn't like the food all that much, and offered to bring her another order of her choice. The restaurant didn't charge us for the first order. They didn't have to do it, but they did; it's called good business etiquette. They recognized that if they treated people nicely, they would be a lot more likely to eat there again.

Karmaloop, on the other hand, seems to not give a fu*k about any of its customers, and cares only for the bottom line. Retail price for the Dead Serious is $110, and Karmaloop no doubt pays a fraction of that, since they're buying wholesale. Selling a few Dead Serious hoodies at $108 might not have been what they intended, but they would still be making a healthy profit from those sales. The incorrect price was, after all, their fault.

Instead, they've "corrected" their mistake by canceling the orders of everyone who bought the Dead Serious for $108, and forced them to buy them again – for the obscene sum of $260. Karmaloop have shown themselves to be cold, calculating and downright greedy. I, for one, will not be ordering from them again in the foreseeable future, based on how they've treated their customers in this case. I encourage everyone to do the same. Next time you want to buy clothing, go to FTK, Dr. Jays, EastBay – anywhere but Karmaloop.

I'm posting the contact info for Karmaloop's Customer Satisfaction department here, and I strongly encourage everyone to call and/or email them and voice your displeasure about how they're treating their customers (even if you weren't one of the people who ordered the $108 Dead Serious). Tell them that you're unhappy, tell them why you're unhappy, and tell them that they're going to lose the business of a lot of their return customers if they continue to treat them so poorly.

Here's the info:

Also, be sure to take their , and tell them what you really think about their $260 bait-and-switch game.

Put aside any feelings of apathy and laziness and do this. If Karmaloop get enough complaints, they're going to have to back down, or at the very least offer some sort of compromise. What they're doing is wrong, and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

basically.......and lol @ dude callin his attorney i bet he was like thinkin "n*gga i know u aint callin me bout no damn hoody"
 11 years ago '05        #39
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 H.N.I.C. said:
basically.......and lol @ dude callin his attorney i bet he was like thinkin "n*gga i know u aint callin me bout no damn hoody"

I'm Rollin Off That Part But Damn,I Wish I Was Here When They Had The Sale Mark.

Knowing Black Folks Who Coppin Thos Hoodie.If Our sh*t Is Cancel,There Will Be A Shut Down Of That Site For Sure.

But Like Eiy-Kyu Said,Report Them n*ggas.They Will Back Down Sooner Or Later....

Any One Got A Screen Shot Of The Sale Price For Proof? You Going Need It If You Going To Take Them To Court.... *Dies*
 11 years ago '04        #40
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
 bnba2k03 said:
I Called My Attorney And He Said As Long As You Were Changed On Your Credit Card That Amount($108). They Have To Sale It You At That Price And Everyone Else Pays Whatever Price Its At Right Now. Once The Card Was Charged That Was The Completion Of The Contract. Illegal To Price Discriminate.

how much did that call cost you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy