Nov 28 - Jay-Z and Nas Respond To Carmen Bryan's Book

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-28-2006, 10:17 PM         #1
52733 pageviews
49 comments

markmcfc1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 28 - Jay-Z and Nas Respond To Carmen Bryan's Book

The secret is out. A new hip-hop tell-all by Nas’s ex-girlfriend and baby mama, Carmen Bryan, hits shelves today. The book, It’s No Secret, is Carmen’s side of the story, detailing her relationships with Nas, Jay-Z, and others. The book touts Carmen as the “hip-hop Helen of Troy,” and within its pages, Carmen claims to be the reason why former rivals Jay-Z and Nas had one of the biggest rap battles in hip-hop history.

Advertisement

“The truth is that the dispute between these two individuals is a result of my affair w/Jay-Z plain and simple,” Carmen said previously in a DVD interview for XXL magazine. But just last year, Jay-Z and Nas squashed their beef and joined forces, resulting in Nas signing a deal with Jay-Z and Island Def Jam Records. Though the deal will be a collaborative effort between Columbia and Def Jam, the two have been working together as labelmates (Jay-Z guest appears on Nas’s upcoming Hip-Hop Is Dead album) and in their respective artist-label executive capacities.

While many believe that Nas and Jay-Z’s troubled history pre-dates Carmen’s affair with Jay-Z, she maintains that it was because of her. Industry insiders speculate that Jay-Z began to dislike Nas after Nas refused to appear on his debut album Reasonable Doubt, and that their competitive spirits grew as each became more popular. But in her XXL interview, Carmen says she was the reason. “The most common question is how could you sleep with Nas’s enemy…when were Jay and Nas ever enemies?”

In the book, Carmen says that Jay-Z’s song “Is That Your Chick?” was all about her. Her relationship with Jay-Z became public back in 2002 at the height of the Jay-Z/Nas beef when Jay-Z released a song called “Superugly” in response to Nas’s “Ether.” Since then, talks of Carmen’s book have circulated in the music industry. Then, earlier this year, Carmen was reported to have linked up with 50 Cent and his G-Unit book imprint. The book, however, has no G-Unit logo on the cover.

In an exclusive interview with BET.com, both Nas and Jay-Z commented on the book. Jay-Z seemed to dust it off his shoulders with a response that downplayed his relationship with Carmen. “You know the first book sparked this,” he said referring to Karrine “Superhead” Steffans’ steamy s3x-o-graphy Confession Of A Video Vixen. “I expect to be in 12 more books, so I guess I’m gonna be hot for 12 more years,” said Hov.

Nas, on the other hand, was a little more sympathetic. “You wish that things were different for certain people so they wouldn't have to pull out drastic things,” he said. As the ex-boyfriend and father of Carmen’s daughter, Nas is prominently featured in the book. But for him, as opposed to Jay-Z, it’s a bad look. Carmen writes that Nas beat her with a closed fist during a quarrel they had over Jay-Z.

In her book, Carmen also spills the beans about Nas’s request to have a three-some with her and his current wife, Kelis. Then, in an interview with radio personality Wendy Williams, Carmen admits that she has never had s3x with Nas since his marriage to Kelis, but says the invitation to participate in the ménage trios came just a year before they were married.

Nas says he’s not surprised by the release of the book. “In this day and age, nothing surprises me. It's like people are doing whatever they gotta do…so do it.”

It’s No Secret also namedrops celebrities such as Allen Iverson, (who she also had a s3xual relationship with), Foxy Brown (who allegedly told Nas Carmen was sleeping with A.I.), Beyonce (who Nas allegedly said had bad breath), and P. Diddy (who supposedly slipped his tongue in her mouth).

[pic - click to view]

http://www.bet.com/Music/ .. yan.htm?Page=2

49 comments for "Nov 28 - Jay-Z and Nas Respond To Carmen Bryan's Book"

11 years ago '05        #2
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
Carmen getting her 15
 11 years ago '06        #3
Verdict 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 1163 1163
 markmcfc1 said:
The secret is out. Beyonce (who Nas allegedly said had bad breath),]
 11-28-2006, 11:27 PM         #4
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
this carmen disgusts me, is she proud that shes a dirtys.lut? bi*ch sounds dirtier than HOODSTAR's mom
she doing it so she sell her book
 11-28-2006, 11:35 PM         #5
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
something tells me this is all staged....
funny how this comes out when Nas about to drop an album and jay just dropped
 11 years ago '04        #6
SanatanasDaName 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 0 0
lmaooooooooooooooooooo
 11 years ago '04        #7
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 4994 4994
i dont see this anywhere near the bestsellers list..come on now, everyone knows that tell all books usually tell more lies than truth.
 11 years ago '04        #8
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58

[pic - click to view]

sh*t yea this bi*ch is hot, the fu*k u think all these n*ggas tryina holla at her for....and the book aint near the top of the best sellers list cuz it jus came out TODAY
 11 years ago '05        #9
youngface2 
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 4 4
.............i feel bad for nas,,,,this dudes lyrical skill is crazy.....he cant let this bi*ch get out of line like that talking about all this personal stufff...putting his life in a book to sell.........if i were Nas i would say fu*k it and release a fu*king real life movie about the beef
 11 years ago '04        #10
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,731 | Props total: 2544 2544
 The Mighty Joe said:
something tells me this is all staged....
funny how this comes out when Nas about to drop an album and jay just dropped
Don't be a friggin idiot!:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #11
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 9 9
yeah she put this out right around their albums so she can get more money it aint like jay and nas planned this sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #12
DreDay17 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 122 122
She not hot, just a regular bi*ch you can find at the mall or around the way.
 11 years ago '05        #13
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
I'd prefer tell-all-book that has some solid proof instead of random bs like this...
 11-29-2006, 02:00 AM         #14
RookieTraxxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carmen Hoppin on dat get money train... the same way she hoppin on everybody else..lol This regular lookin chic must give GOOD TOP! I'll let her swallow a baby or two..lol
 11-29-2006, 02:11 AM         #15
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas put some :cash: on Carmen's head and get complete custody of your daughter! :blunt
 11-29-2006, 02:13 AM         #16
supapat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate ghetto a.ss bi*ches making there self look stupid for a lil piece of fame........dumb a.ss bi*ch
 11-29-2006, 02:20 AM         #17
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ the 3 some
 11-29-2006, 09:34 AM         #18
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay still fu*ked her, and she is making Nas look like a SIMP. Let this be a lesson to you kids, "don't EVER get mad over pus*y.
 11-29-2006, 09:40 AM         #19
pepe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can somebody find a pic of what this chick looks like, she must be bad.
 11-29-2006, 10:27 AM         #20
SniperLoc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW, ATLEAST EVERYONE MENTIONED IS GETTING PAYED..
BUT WHY HAVE A KID BY As.lut..WHAT WAS NAS THINKIN?...

SWALLOW....bi*ch....SWALLOW!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy