!!!Giants vs. Cowboys Group Avy Bet- Week13!!!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's going to win this game?
NY Giants 26 38.24%
Dallas Cowboys 42 61.76%
Voters: 68. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #401
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
GG Dallas....I'm not too upset about this loss, Manning played well and we got some of our guys back. We gotta fix our play calling down in the redzone area, more specifally inside the 5. If any team is in 1st in the NFC East besides us I rather it be the Cowboys (some family I have are Cowboys fans) instead of the Eagles. We gotta keep playing good and make the big plays down in the redzone and get the wildcard. Wildcard is our focus unless the Cowboys collapse...All in all I tip my hat to most cowboys fans for not being a**holes..
 11 years ago '05        #402
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Stupendamatic said:
GG Dallas....I'm not too upset about this loss, Manning played well and we got some of our guys back. We gotta fix our play calling down in the redzone area, more specifally inside the 5. If any team is in 1st in the NFC East besides us I rather it be the Cowboys (some family I have are Cowboys fans) instead of the Eagles. We gotta keep playing good and make the big plays down in the redzone and get the wildcard. Wildcard is our focus unless the Cowboys collapse...All in all I tip my hat to most cowboys fans for not being a**holes..
I think Eli Manning finally set himself straight, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Giants run the table down the stretch and take a Wild Card spot. Even at 6-6, they're still big time in the hunt
 12-04-2006, 12:53 PM         #403
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt say manning set himself straight, its been known that he is great at leading 4th quarter comebacks and great when he gets to run the no huddle and call his own plays. its obvious he hasnt played well lately but that makes people forget about times he did play well and executed some 4th quarter comebacks

fu*kin intense game last night
 12-05-2006, 12:00 AM         #404
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diamondwater04 said:
dallas is some shyt....
 diamondwater04 said:
lost to philly..and wash, and the giants already....lol romo is just finding ways to "not loose games"...but that will soon end.

^^^ He talked the most $**t and made the Giants fans look bad at the same time, but didn't even change his avy...pus*y

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 12-05-2006 at 12:01 AM..
 12-05-2006, 12:03 AM         #405
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

you do know eli had a statistically better game than romo....
 12-05-2006, 12:08 AM         #406
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh no doubt, eli didn't make ANY mistakes, HOWEVER he's won 5 games...should've been 6. AND his stats have been alot better than eli's when you look at the last month and a 1/2 he's started
 12-05-2006, 12:10 AM         #407
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

id say the cowboys have won games, not romo... its a 11 man effort
 12-05-2006, 12:12 AM         #408
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

id say the cowboys have won games, not romo... its a 11 man effort
11 man effort true..but do you think we could have won with Bledslow?
 12-05-2006, 12:13 AM         #409
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know what the hell i'm sayin! he's HELPED win those games. and you know damn well the Giants would be leading the division if Bledsoe was still startin, so... dude above me was thinkin the same $**t!
 12-05-2006, 12:19 AM         #410
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
11 man effort true..but do you think we could have won with Bledslow?

bledsoe is nice dont sleep on him

i remember when we had kurt warner.... it was nice havin a vet for a while... :rolleyes:

but seriously, romo has that "x-factor",the thing i respect about him most is the blessing he got from bill parcells... Bill is still GOD in giants fans eyes even if he did cross over to the darkside :finger:

but its too soon to see if hes as good as hes looked. and he has looked good. but id still say eli has more potential than him...
 12-05-2006, 12:25 AM         #411
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
:but its too soon to see if hes as good as hes looked. and he has looked good. but id still say eli has more potential than him...
:wow: I can't believe you said that man! Why is that though? Cause he's a Manning? I think Romo's smarter, more accurate and has a better/quicker release than your boy...AND he throws great while running outside the pocket. Ppl forget that Romo isn't a rookie and understands the game by now. I think he proved it yesterday against you guys...makin plays even though he had a couple turnovers, right?

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 12-05-2006 at 12:27 AM..
 12-05-2006, 12:32 AM         #412
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes a winner. definitely. hes got a winning attitude... but Eli was a great prospect for a reason other than his brother... actually, hes got a gun on him, hes got one of the strongest arms in the L right now... hes got that manning release. and hes shown alot of poise through the losses... lets not shift from boat to boat, because eli has been under the microscope alot longer than romo has... no expectation on romo, who was undrafted... as far as im concerned, hes still an unknown. he could be tom brady all over again @ drew bledsoe if he is... or he could be a flop. but wait a few weeks before you judge him for beating the colts average defense, and making one good throw against the giants Defense, that lob to jason witten... because if he misses that one pass for whatever reason, the real romo has been exposed. and the giants secondary isnt exactly star quality... i admit our coners and safetys need a lot of help.

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 12-05-2006 at 12:33 AM..
 12-05-2006, 12:20 PM         #413
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im still happy with eli and would rather have him

cant say anything bad about romo though hes playing good football

funny thing about eli and i think aikman said it during the game, when the giants are winning eli is said to have composure and keeps his cool. when they lose a couple games they all start saying eli has no fire and shows no emotion.

funny

both are good qbs, eli has proven to me at least that when we are behind late and he is callin plays in the no huddle that great things can and usually will happen

that is unless next possession our secondary goes to sleep
 12-05-2006, 12:45 PM         #414
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
im still happy with eli and would rather have him

cant say anything bad about romo though hes playing good football

funny thing about eli and i think aikman said it during the game, when the giants are winning eli is said to have composure and keeps his cool. when they lose a couple games they all start saying eli has no fire and shows no emotion.

funny

both are good qbs, eli has proven to me at least that when we are behind late and he is callin plays in the no huddle that great things can and usually will happen

that is unless next possession our secondary goes to sleep
media's filled w/ hypocrites... but newayz, i still got faith in eli n' hopefully we'll get that wild card spot - unless the cowboys slip - then we'll prolly get division.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago