#1 OSU Vs. #6 UNC - Wednesday @ 9:00 on ESPN

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
 sebastian said:
I got a game on DVD from 04 that features Lawrence North (Oden) vs Poplar Bluff (Hansbrough).

Both score 16 points and grab about the same number of boards, I think Oden had like 3-4 blocks though.

Hansbrough had a garbage a.ss team though, the only other descent player was his brother (Who plays at MSU).
Bassy, what's good with youtubing
all those vids you had in that ebay listing?

that's so necessary.
 11 years ago '05        #42
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 WillyHBonnie said:
I bet you any Ohio State Avy of your choice he does too...
, deal.
 11 years ago '06        #43
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 479 479
unless they bring Jordan and Vince back they go NO WHERE
 11-27-2006, 05:56 PM         #44
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 louielou said:
unless they bring Jordan and Vince back they go NO WHERE
How many championships did Vince bring UNC?
 11 years ago '06        #45
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 Junior G said:
Hansbrough is a soft a.ss bi*ch, announcers love his lame a.ss talking bout he's the hardest worker ever n sh*t fu*k outta here, I've worked wayyy harder than his a.ss man I hope I'd get to play UNC in college but I wont if i go to App. State
i've talked to a couple people who have played against Hansborrough and say hes a beast, so unless you have gaurded him i dont want to hear it
 11-27-2006, 06:11 PM         #46
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Tyler Hansbrough is nowhere near soft.

I do think he gets away with way to many travels though & I think they are watching for it alot more this year.
 11 years ago '04        #47
I Need Music. 
space
space
Bassy, up those damn vids.
 11-27-2006, 09:11 PM         #48
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant put em on youtube, they're way to big.

I'd have to just up the entire game or something here.

But I gotta know which games folks want.

Ima make a list of my entire collection.
 11-27-2006, 09:24 PM         #49
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sebastian said:
How many championships did Vince bring UNC?

But NE hoo.. to the kid that said that kansas should be ahead of florida is an idiot becuz one, kansas wasn't even in the top 10... and 2, y would florida fall that far and kansas jump that high... r u fu*kin retarded, do u not realize that kansas just lost to oral roberts?

But all and all... I just can't see OSU goin to chapel hill and winning...

And for all u fu*kers that don't know, OSU is not #1, they aren't even #2... UCLA is #1 and Pitt is #2

11 years ago '04        #50
I Need Music. 
space
space
 sebastian said:
I cant put em on youtube, they're way to big.

I'd have to just up the entire game or something here.

But I gotta know which games folks want.

Ima make a list of my entire collection.
sounds good.
 11-28-2006, 12:40 PM         #51
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tic to the Toc.
 11-28-2006, 07:14 PM         #52
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
November 28, 2006

Kevin Noon
Managing Editor

The game has been circled on the calendar for months. The top two recruiting classes matching up in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge matching their talented freshmen classes in front of a national stage and more NBA scouts than you could shake a stick at. The problem for Ohio State (6-0) is that their biggest freshman player will be out of action for the game. Greg Oden will be sidelined with the same right wrist injury that has kept him out of the lineup from day one and a date on his debut is still up in the air.

Greg Oden is still recovering from wrist surgery.
"He's down, and when I say down, I don't mean down, he's anxious, he's tired of watching his teammates play and not being able to contribute," head coach Thad Matta said. "He's tired of running wind sprints up and down the court with nobody else on the court. He's tired of sitting in meetings and going through preparation knowing he can't play, so he's getting eager, but he knows, he is a very intelligent kid and he understands, but it doesn't justify it in his mind."

Oden's wrist surgery was supposed to sideline the freshman center for six months. That would mean a mid-December return for the 7-footer, but there was always hope that he could make an early return. Does Matta have any idea of when Oden may see game action?

"I don't," Matta said. "I told Vince (team doctor) yesterday that I am ready for my surprise, and he says I don't have one. I mean what the heck I thought I might as well ask for it. "

With Oden held out of game action for his entire collegiate career, what has former top-rated player by Rivals.com been cleared to do?

"Run, jump, use his left hand, his weight training, his body looks great, I think his conditioning is pretty good," Matta said. "I was laughing at him yesterday he doesn't understand how the air is going to disappear in the gym when he starts playing, just getting up and down, his right hand is getting more movement, they have a different device on his hand right now and it allows him a little more flexion, the biggest thing right now is not getting him bumped or undercut with the bone not being 100-percent stable."

Oden's teammates would love to see him back in the lineup but also know that the health of their teammate is more important than any one contest.

"Sure we want him back but whatever is best for him," guard Jamar Butler said. "We really didn't talk about it too much about him being back for this game, we have pretty much figured he wouldn't be, so we are just going to have to play what we have."

"We were thinking he was going to come back in Mid-December," guard Ron Lewis said. "But you never know. He probably could have played this game, we don't know, that is only up to him and the coaching staff. We don't know what they talk about, it is really up to where he is and his progress and how he feels."

As each game passes Oden's wrist grows a little stronger and his return to the lineup draws one day closer.

"I know he wants to get out there and play," Butler said. "He is doing more and more each day in practice, if it was up to him I know he would be playing tomorrow, but it is up to his doctors, so he will be missed."

"He wanted to play November 10th," Matta said. "That was his thing, so he's patient but he is young, he is 18 years old, and every day I tell Greg, 'big picture, see the big picture'."
 11 years ago '04        #53
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
damn theres 2 many ohio st fans on this bi*ch
 11 years ago '05        #54
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
ill give UNC this game....but a rematch with Oden playing goes to OSU....hansbrough will do well against OSU this game....but if there is a rematch i think Oden will get the best of him
 11 years ago '05        #55
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 UknowWhatItIs said:
they will all convert to wuteva team if in the final four when OSU loses
 11 years ago '05        #56
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
You mean "not enough."
 11 years ago '04        #57
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
Who is the Buckeyes answer for Hansborough?
 11 years ago '05        #58
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 ErnieB said:
Who is the Buckeyes answer for Hansborough?
It's going to be a combo of Othello Hunter and T-Wiggs. To be honest, they wont have an "answer" it will be more like a body.

The only way we win this is we hit our 3 point shots and our guard play steps up a notch.
 11-29-2006, 03:07 AM         #59
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
It's going to be a combo of Othello Hunter and T-Wiggs. To be honest, they wont have an "answer" it will be more like a body.

The only way we win this is we hit our 3 point shots and our guard play steps up a notch.
u ready?
 11 years ago '05        #60
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Bezerk said:
u ready?
All I have to do is turn on the TV, so yes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago