Nov 25 - police man killed on wedding day because he is black

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

how do u feel about police

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
This had nothing to do with being black, what the fu*k are you talking about.
 11 years ago '06        #42
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4637 4637
even if you do consider them armed with the car, if you can excercise any option besides shooting to k!ll, then i think thats best. Shooting shouldnt be the answer to everything. There has to be some other tactics. Shoot at the tires. Get the fu*k out the way. Draw the guns but dont shoot. Something. I remember I called the cops to my house for some sh*t, just to make a report, nothing serious. My phone rang in my bedroom I went to go get it, came back, this n*gga had the gun drawn on me like "Hey, dont ever do that." I was like wow, you were really about to shoot me?? The door was open and it was right adjacent to where we were. It only takes one bullet to snap a n*gga in check, not 50.
 11-26-2006, 01:06 PM         #43
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
hahahahah@ syneshyne, you are one racist f*g**t

they got shot because they tried to run over officers and k!ll them, not for being black you fool. unless of course, you are trying to say that only blacks are dumb enough to do such a thing. then that would make you racist against your own people.

"As the men left the scene, a car they were driving struck an undercover officer on the shin.

It also hit an unmarked police vehicle, which is when five of the seven police officers on the scene opened fire, Mr Kelly said. "

n*gga U DUMB SON WOW n*ggaS WAS DRNK CUMIN FROM A CLUB AND MADE A MISTAKE STRUCK A COP CAR N DEY GET BUST AT n*gga FUK U FOR JUSTIFYING WAT DEM PIGS DID MAYNNN.....

n*ggaS ARE SUPPOSED 2 SUPPORT THE LAW AND THEY TOOK A n*ggaS LIFE ON HIS WEDDING DAY fu*k YOU
 11-26-2006, 01:08 PM         #44
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know, everyone is always so quick to throw that whole black/white thing in the mix. Police vs. The People blah blah blah

Even before the details of this issue was released, people were jumping up and down like morons attempting to construct conclusions.

And to all you f*g**ts who are screaming fu*k the police

If n*ggaz rushed you at your crib right now with your family inside, who the fu*k you think you calling to come help your a.ss out?

The same police force you dissing and calling wack

bi*ch a.ss n*ggas
 11-26-2006, 01:35 PM         #45
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NEW YORK (AP) - Sean Bell and his fiancee had already shared a high school romance, then two children. In the early hours of what was to be their wedding day, their reception hall lay waiting, covered in satin and adorned with balloons.

But the ceremony never arrived Saturday, after police shot 50 rounds at the groom's car as he drove away from his bachelor party, k!lling the 23-year-old just hours before he was set to walk down the aisle.

The hail of gunfire at a car full of unarmed men drew a furious outcry from family members and community leaders.

The Rev. Al Sharpton will hold a rally and prayer vigil for Bell at Saint Vincent Mary Immaculate Church, 152-11 89th Ave., Queens, at noon. Sharpton, appearing on WABC TV Channel 7 at 8:10 a.m., demanded a fair investigation of the incident.

Two passengers, who had been celebrating with the groom at a strip club, were also injured; one was struck by at least 11 bullets.

The officers' shots struck the men's car 21 times after the vehicle rammed into an undercover officer and hit an unmarked NYPD minivan. Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said it was too early to say whether the shooting was justified.

The wild gunfire also hit nearby homes and shattered windows at a train station, though no residents were injured.

Police thought one of the men in the car might have had a gun. But investigators found no weapons. It was unclear what prompted police to open fire, Kelly said.

Kelly said the incident stemmed from an undercover operation inside the strip club in the Jamaica section of Queens. Seven officers in plain clothes were investigating the Kalua Cabaret; five of them were involved in the shooting.

According to Kelly, the groom was involved in a verbal dispute outside the club after 4 a.m. One of his friends made a reference to a gun.

An undercover officer walked closely behind Bell and his friends as they headed for their car. As he walked toward the front of the vehicle, they drove forward - striking him and a nearby undercover police vehicle.

The officer who had followed the group on foot was apparently the first to open fire, Kelly said. That officer had served on the force for five years. One 12-year veteran fired his weapon 31 times, emptying two full magazines, Kelly said.

It was the first time any of the officers, who all carried 9 mm handguns, had been involved in a shooting, Kelly said.

At some point, Bell backed his car up onto the sidewalk, hitting a building gate. He then drove forward, striking the police vehicle a second time, Kelly said.
 11-26-2006, 01:38 PM         #46
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^yo for all yall f*g**ts who are sayyin oh we shouldnt jump to conclusions read watt happen n*gga..... an UNDERCOVER OFFICER PLAIN DRESSED walked up behind da car wit a gun......... n*ggas was in da car seein a n*gga walk behind dem wit a gun ight so they hit the n*gga watt was they supposed to do wait for the dude to start busting at dem come on....

thats why they got shot at and the only reason they hit the UNMARKED UNCOVER car cuz afta they hit the dude

I MEAN WATT WHOULD YOU DO IF YOU SEE A DUDE WALKING BEHIND YOU WITH A GUN AND U JUSS CON IN A ARGUEMENT IN A CLUB????????????
 11-26-2006, 01:45 PM         #47
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shyneshyne said:
NEW YORK (AP) - Sean Bell and his fiancee had already shared a high school romance, then two children. In the early hours of what was to be their wedding day, their reception hall lay waiting, covered in satin and adorned with balloons.

But the ceremony never arrived Saturday, after police shot 50 rounds at the groom's car as he drove away from his bachelor party, k!lling the 23-year-old just hours before he was set to walk down the aisle.

The hail of gunfire at a car full of unarmed men drew a furious outcry from family members and community leaders.

The Rev. Al Sharpton will hold a rally and prayer vigil for Bell at Saint Vincent Mary Immaculate Church, 152-11 89th Ave., Queens, at noon. Sharpton, appearing on WABC TV Channel 7 at 8:10 a.m., demanded a fair investigation of the incident.

Two passengers, who had been celebrating with the groom at a strip club, were also injured; one was struck by at least 11 bullets.

The officers' shots struck the men's car 21 times after the vehicle rammed into an undercover officer and hit an unmarked NYPD minivan. Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said it was too early to say whether the shooting was justified.

The wild gunfire also hit nearby homes and shattered windows at a train station, though no residents were injured.

Police thought one of the men in the car might have had a gun. But investigators found no weapons. It was unclear what prompted police to open fire, Kelly said.

Kelly said the incident stemmed from an undercover operation inside the strip club in the Jamaica section of Queens. Seven officers in plain clothes were investigating the Kalua Cabaret; five of them were involved in the shooting.

According to Kelly, the groom was involved in a verbal dispute outside the club after 4 a.m. One of his friends made a reference to a gun.

An undercover officer walked closely behind Bell and his friends as they headed for their car. As he walked toward the front of the vehicle, they drove forward - striking him and a nearby undercover police vehicle.

The officer who had followed the group on foot was apparently the first to open fire, Kelly said. That officer had served on the force for five years. One 12-year veteran fired his weapon 31 times, emptying two full magazines, Kelly said.

It was the first time any of the officers, who all carried 9 mm handguns, had been involved in a shooting, Kelly said.

At some point, Bell backed his car up onto the sidewalk, hitting a building gate. He then drove forward, striking the police vehicle a second time, Kelly said.

the cops fu*ked up i would probaly have reacted the same r.i.p. to dude
 11 years ago '04        #48
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
RIP to the fallen ones. The cops is real fu*ked up. My boy that was in my avy before i changed it a coupla days ago was k!lled by LAPD. They shot em 7x cuz he ran from em, then they went n cuffed em. 7 shots is shots unneccessary. fu*k the police
 11 years ago '04        #49
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2111 2111
what color were the cops??
 11-26-2006, 03:48 PM         #50
lewisl7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I don't see anywhere suggesting he was k!lled for being black.

Are my eyes broken?
Yeah, the title is misleading!
 11-26-2006, 04:02 PM         #51
holmes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the police that shot him were all Black and 1 Latino I believe, so it ain't for him being black
 11-26-2006, 04:17 PM         #52
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga the story iam talkin bout the police were white

YO fu*kin micchecha i fu*ken live in queens i noe the story dude is black
the cops r white

da n*gga who is talkin bout the latino and black cops is da lapd cops so shut da fu*k up

Last edited by shyneshyne; 11-26-2006 at 04:19 PM..
 11-26-2006, 04:21 PM         #53
Tenacious T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shyneshyne said:
n*gga the story iam talkin bout the police were white

YO fu*kin micchecha i fu*ken live in queens i noe the story dude is black
the cops r white

da n*gga who is talkin bout the latino and black cops is da lapd cops so shut da fu*k up

"One police official denied any racial motivation in yesterday’s shooting and said that two of the officers involved were white, one Hispanic and two black. The victims were either black or Hispanic. None of the officers had been involved in previous shootings, Mr. Kelly said. He said several officers were injured, but none seriously."

Last edited by Tenacious T; 11-26-2006 at 04:22 PM..
 11-26-2006, 04:27 PM         #54
Da One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well,

they should have not made references that they had a gun,
they should not try to k!ll a person with their car,
they should not struck a police van, and then slam into it again, trying to injure the people inside.

They sounded like pieces of crap, and i'm glad people like that are off the streets so they don't k!ll anybody, they deserve to die, finally the cops did something right.
 11 years ago '05        #55
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
ya...its cuz he was black..did you mention that one of the officers was black?
 11 years ago '04        #56
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
I heard he hit an undercover cop with his car and then the cop started opening fire on the car.

But it sounded like the cop jumped out in front of the car.

I smell bacon, fu*k a cop
 11-26-2006, 05:01 PM         #57
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin pigs
 11-26-2006, 05:37 PM         #58
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da One said:
well,

they should have not made references that they had a gun,
they should not try to k!ll a person with their car,
they should not struck a police van, and then slam into it again, trying to injure the people inside.

They sounded like pieces of crap, and i'm glad people like that are off the streets so they don't k!ll anybody, they deserve to die, finally the cops did something right.

im not even gonna say nuthin if u read da story diz n*gga sounds like a dumbass

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

good job makin urself look stupid
 11 years ago '06        #59
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
those cops need to get fired and sued for this horrible sh*t
 11-26-2006, 08:43 PM         #60
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Either way it go, [NWA] F*CK THE POLICE![/NWA]
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy