most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

how do u feel about police

Props Slaps
 11-25-2006, 04:31 PM         #1
5735 pageviews
86 comments

shyneshyne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 25 - COPS k!ll MAN ON HIS wedding day because he is black

Man fatally shot by police on wedding day
By JENNIFER PELTZ
THE a.ssOCIATED PRESS

(Original publication: November 25, 2006)

NEW YORK - Police shot three young men who had just left a bachelor party at a strip club early today, k!lling one man on the day of his wedding, according to police and witnesses. One of the survivors was in critical condition.

The shooting happened just after 4 a.m. near Club Kalua in Queens, said Officer Kathleen Price. She said there were no reports that any officers were wounded.

It was not immediately clear what sparked the shooting. As many as eight officers may have been involved, said Sgt. Mike Wysokowski, another department spokesman.

"All I know, they was celebrating," said Denise Ford, who said her son was one of the survivors. She said the man who died was the groom. "The guy was getting married today."

Relatives said the dead man was Sean Bell, 23.

Robert Porter, who identified himself as Bell's first cousin, said he was supposed to be a DJ at the wedding.

"I still don't want to believe it, a beautiful day like this, and he was going to have a beautiful wedding, he was going to live forever with his wife and children. And this happened," Porter said.

The Rev. Al Sharpton said family members told him that there were no guns in the young mens' car and "there was no reason for the police to shoot."

"On the face of it, it seems to me to be certainly something that causes extreme alarm and must be thoroughly investigated," said Sharpton, who said he was called by a relative of the man who died.

Abraham Kamara, 38, who lives a few blocks from the scene of the shooting, said he was getting ready for work when he heard gunfire.

"First it was like four shots," he said. "And then it was like pop-pop-pop like 12 times."

Roy Brown, who said he works as a photographer at the club, said sirens sounded not long after the three men left the club.

"They weren't rowdy or nothing like that," said Brown, 57.

A message seeking comment was left at one phone listing for the club; another phone was not answered.

One of the wounded men was in critical condition at Mary Immaculate Hospital and the other was listed as stable.

The three men ranged in age from 23 to 31.

Last edited by shyneshyne; 11-25-2006 at 04:38 PM..

86 comments for "Nov 25 - police man killed on wedding day because he is black"

11-25-2006, 04:41 PM         #2
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see anywhere suggesting he was k!lled for being black.

Are my eyes broken?
 11 years ago '06        #3
bizflawless 148 heat pts148
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 92 92
damn man thats fu*ked up.......RIP to that dude and my prayers to his family......

fuCk THA POLICE
 11 years ago '05        #4
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
man...that's horrible. i bet it was over nothing at all b/c the police is always abusing power. i could fukkin cough and they'd have some comment about it and try to regulate on me. i can't respect the police b/c of bullshyt like this and this is just fukked and the entire dept should get sued with no excuses b/c those ppl were unarmed and dude was bout to get married and it's just all fukked up yo...
 11 years ago '05        #5
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
this story gives no explanation for anything except for the fact these n*ggas got shot by police..whatd they do to provoke all dis?
 11-25-2006, 05:01 PM         #6
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This has already been posted but it dont say they got k!lled cuz he was black. It didnt say why he they was shot.
 11 years ago '05        #7
McLaren 
space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
the police are the real criminals when u look at it
 11-25-2006, 05:06 PM         #8
Jaydog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shady story... nowhere in this article does it say why they were shot... i'm sorry but cops dont just open fire on dudes cuz they black... not sayin it doesnt happen but sh*t dont make sense
 11 years ago '05        #9
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 r a n c i d said:
I don't see anywhere suggesting he was k!lled for being black.

Are my eyes broken?
trust me if you were in America you would know but there is alot of that story that don't make sense cause something had to happen at the club or one of friends done something fo rthem to open fire after they leave the club but it's still a fu*ked up story, God Bless his family

Last edited by rippac4; 11-25-2006 at 05:20 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #10
Queminal 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
stoned is the way of the walk!!!
 11-25-2006, 05:34 PM         #11
NyczMostWnted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow tht messed up
 11-25-2006, 05:40 PM         #12
itwaswritten  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a shame. I can totally relate cause I'm walking down the aisle next summer. Luckily, my days of wilin and nights of being up in strip clubs are long gone. My prayers go out to the families of the victims.
 11 years ago '04        #13
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Jaydog said:
shady story... nowhere in this article does it say why they were shot... i'm sorry but cops dont just open fire on dudes cuz they black... not sayin it doesnt happen but sh*t dont make sense
lol for real, ppl need to stop jumpin to conclusions. Not to rule it out, just sayin its more likely that theres more to it than whats been said in the article. Doesn't really make sense for a cop to just up n shoot at random dudes like oh sh*t hes black.

RIP none the less, really sad story...
 11-25-2006, 05:53 PM         #14
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THEY WERE SHOT CUZ THEY WERE BLACK POLICE PULLED DEM OVA AND SEEN 3 BLACK n*ggaS MAD SUM BULLsh*t EXCUSE n*gga WAS EACHIN TO GRAB HIZ LISCENSE AND COPS START SHOOTIN HIM.....

MAN WTF IS WRONG WIT DIZ POLICE fu*k EM

MOTHA fu*k EM
 11-25-2006, 06:08 PM         #15
Boxden's Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
story developing ... whole story isnt out so relax
 11 years ago '04        #16
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 shyneshyne said:
THEY WERE SHOT CUZ THEY WERE BLACK POLICE PULLED DEM OVA AND SEEN 3 BLACK n*ggaS MAD SUM BULLsh*t EXCUSE n*gga WAS EACHIN TO GRAB HIZ LISCENSE AND COPS START SHOOTIN HIM.....

MAN WTF IS WRONG WIT DIZ POLICE fu*k EM

MOTHA fu*k EM
^ first of all, i'm not saying the cops were right but why r u jumping to conclusions when the story is obviously missing key elements. i did some research & found more info on .

according to the times this man was under police surveillance (for what, they don't say--yet another hole in the story). also, according to the times...

"Witnesses told of chaos, screams and gunfire near Club Kalua at 143-08 94th Avenue in Jamaica just after 4 a.m. as the victims walked out, got into their car, a silver Nissan Altima, drove about a block and struck an unmarked police minivan bearing plainclothes officers.

The car then backed up, nearly hitting an undercover officer, and finally shot forward, slamming again into the police minivan.

The police response, witnesses said, was a fusillade of bullets by five officers that riddled the victims’ car, ripped into other cars and slammed through the window of an apartment near the shooting at Liverpool Street and 95th Avenue. It was unclear how many shots were fired. One witness estimated at least 30."

...this still leaves a lot to be explained by the nypd, no doubt.
 11 years ago '04        #17
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
according to the a.ssociated press...

"Police said little about the deadly incident other than the shooting stemmed from an undercover operation inside the club. Officers were "observing a group that later got into a confrontation with back-up officers outside," said a police official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation had not been completed."
 11-25-2006, 06:26 PM         #18
shsshep1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come one. Its a developing story and this explains nothing. Props to klone03 for the additional info. But for real I find it hard to believe cops just say "Oh sh*t hes black" and just start shooting.

Lets wait and see how the rest of the story develops then make conclusions.

@ "man k!lled because he is black."
 11 years ago '04        #19
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
i feel bad for the bride...

...them dudes better have pulled guns or some sort of weapons on the police for the cops to actually shoot at them or else there is no explanation for the police to shoot...

...dang, man...on that dude's wedding day...
 11-25-2006, 06:44 PM         #20
Mz_Chocolate313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where does it say that that man was black??? where does it say that the officers that shot was white??? i mean its a sad thing that happened, so R.I.P to the man
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy