Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 IceMaker said:
850,000 people bought it, but sales don't count I forgot
when you get to jay's or nas position sales are really all that matter besides the overall quality of the album.

ChokeHold said:
the album is good, if you don't think the album is atleast a solid effort, your either 14 or got the mindstate of a 14 year old

yup

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-25-2006 at 08:42 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #42
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,529 | Props total: 18017 18017
Album was alright wasn't 850,000 copies great though but those are just the projections so it might be lower.
 11 years ago '04        #43
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1424 1424
Damn.. Hov still got it.
 11-25-2006, 09:10 AM         #44
dabumb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay z is a money maker...he dont care about the fans

He said he retired with the last album so everyone went out and copped it like nothing...and now he comes back? so everyone falls into the hype and buys this too...cause its a comeback?

You retire...then retire...
 11 years ago '06        #45
954 BOY 
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
jays overated
 11 years ago '04        #46
tjudge  OP
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
 NEWGAME said:
Nikkas, please learn to read, ITS A PROJECTION !!!! he hasnt sold 850k. The person who posted this is a complete idiot, misleading title.

And yeh, this is the WORST ever jay-z album, dude fell off, but he had a gd single, show me what you got.
I posted this. I'm a complete idiot? I didn't write the article dumb a.ss. I posted directly from SOHH including the title. Most projections are pretty close to the actual number. It's obvious you are a Jay Z hater.
 11 years ago '05        #47
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 tjudge said:
I posted this. I'm a complete idiot? I didn't write the article dumb a.ss. I posted directly from SOHH including the title. Most projections are pretty close to the actual number. It's obvious you are a Jay Z hater.
They projected game to do 400,000 and he only did like 40,000 or so less than that...so the projections are fairly accurate. He may not break the record for the year though.
 11 years ago '04        #48
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Sales don't dictate wether an album is good or not. This is a prime example of marketing at it's best.This is what so many artist complain about. If an artist doesn't sale the label is quick to say you put a product the public didn't want. If you market anything as much as the Kingdom Come album you will sale. It can be trash and it can be a classic. What marketing does it throws the album in the public's face every day which makes you buy it when it drops.
 11-25-2006, 09:57 AM         #49
eltrain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that album is nice
 11 years ago '05        #50
DatChiNig 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 0 0
The album is okay at best. I love Hov', but "Life is but a beach chair????" He's definitely put out better. He's gonna sell regardless. But this album is definitely NOT Top 5 hov.
 11 years ago '06        #51
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
dis is why hip hop is dead jay-z ablum not even close to great and sells lol at that
 11-25-2006, 10:54 AM         #52
New_Era_Nicca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the cd was ahight
 11-25-2006, 10:56 AM         #53
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the name sells. not the record
 11 years ago '05        #54
Santana Bandana 
space
space
$326 | Props total: 0 0
this album wont save defjam thank god for nas
 11 years ago '05        #55
mixtapesinc 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
IF YOUR UNDER 27 THEN THIS ALBUM AIN'T FOR YOU. JAY IS ON SOME STRAIGHT UP GROWN-MAN sh*t, SO HALF OF YA'LL CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT TYPE OF sh*t HE'S ON. LIKE MY POPS ONCE TOLD ME, THERE'S WAY MORE DUMB PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAN SMART PEOPLE, SO KEEP LISTENING TO THE SNAP YA FINGERS AND ALL THAT OTHER sh*t THATS MADE FOR YA'LL TO UNDERSTAND. DONT GET IT TWISTED I'M NOT HATIN' I PERSONALLY LIKED THAT JOINT BUT IT WAS JUST TO MUCH OF THAT sh*t COMIN' OUT. PROPS TO JAY-Z FOR CHANGING THE GAME ONCE AGAIN, BROOKLYN YA'LL DID IT AGAIN....
 11-25-2006, 11:16 AM         #56
YOUNG FAST82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCrack said:
sure but he still sold more than your favorite rapper. that album is very solid top to bottom, not a classic but solid.
I agree, solid album. Some of yall need to get ya mind right, yall might learn how to get money if you listen closely to the lyrics. Yall kids too stuck on that "Ballin!" bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #57
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
that bi*ch had all the promotion in the world!!! If he doesn't sell at least 7 million, this sh*t should be considered a flop!!!!
 11-25-2006, 11:34 AM         #58
shyneshyne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lotta sales
 11 years ago '05        #59
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Prjhov03 said:
that bi*ch had all the promotion in the world!!! If he doesn't sell at least 7 million, this sh*t should be considered a flop!!!!
People keep brining up his promotion but majority of his promotion is coming from good business moves! Budweiser asks him to advertise for them he says o.k. promote my album in your beer commercial. N.F.L. asks him to do something he says promote my album. Is it his fault that all the artists complaining about not getting promotion don't have the appeal that he has and can get there album advertised while advertising something else?

Aside from that IMO the album is BRILLIANT!!! I know many of you have to be tired of hearing who has sold more than Scarface and who has shot more people than Rambo on every song. Maybe I'm getting too old to come on this board and need to find something else to post on.

Last edited by A-N-D-1; 11-25-2006 at 11:41 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #60
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
that n*gga sold 850 on the strength of his name....not the content of that album. That sh*t was weak compared to his other albums....

I'm not impressed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago