NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
Lol that's true! He said all that sh*t about video girls but all she had to say about it was "Hey, I dont drive a Honda Accord!"

rofl!!!
 11 years ago '05        #42
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
 vegasman said:
That bi*ch says she has respect for herself????? She's on BET every night half nekkid trying to sell some ringtones and text message sh*t. Then she wonders why she gets disrespected.

What tha fu*k is wrong with black women nowadays?
first off you disrespecting her by calling her a bi*ch..and she has much respect for herself...plus Game cant talk about nobody..he a male stripper...he wouldnt get far if he didnt shake his a.ss and appear on date shows.....muthaphuckas always trying to down a womans hustle cause they cant do it ya b!tches
 11-25-2006, 12:41 PM         #43
ReFtheMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorstNightmare said:
Ford started her career as a music video model, appearing in videos for Jay-Z

AHHAHA, All of That Just To Add This In And burn herself out...Pshh fu*k Outta Here
 11-25-2006, 12:46 PM         #44
JediKnight'sSon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatboi said:
I don't understand why shes' frontin, I know for a fact that she slept with DeWayne Wade. Real Talk. Shes a video hoe.....
how does that make her a "hoe"?
 11 years ago '04        #45
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
Game probs shook his a.ss more times than any these bi*ches he talks about
 11-25-2006, 01:27 PM         #46
deez_got_it89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
I don't watch BET and to be honest I don't even know who this chick is but is it not possible to be a model or stripper or whatever and still have self respect? I don't see why not. If you're enjoying what you do why the fu*k does it matter what other people think?
thats true propz
 11-25-2006, 01:28 PM         #47
deez_got_it89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2meo said:
Game probs shook his a.ss more times than any these bi*ches he talks about
lol propz
 11-25-2006, 01:30 PM         #48
deez_got_it89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vegasman said:
That bi*ch says she has respect for herself????? She's on BET every night half nekkid trying to sell some ringtones and text message sh*t. Then she wonders why she gets disrespected.

lol propz
 11-25-2006, 01:42 PM         #49
Quiksilver  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Vida Guerra chick got sonned
 11-25-2006, 02:01 PM         #50
ChlnChiefn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill give her a c*m necklace
 11-25-2006, 02:11 PM         #51
jhj2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I was a video dancer, i'd fukk beyonce, mya, janet, and tamia to get to the top!!! cheaa, i'd be as.lut...
 11-25-2006, 02:25 PM         #52
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorstNightmare said:
“I am really confused and saddened that he decided to include my name on a record that disparages the characters of women who have worked hard in the industry to make successful careers for themselves,” said Ford (who, in point of fact, does not drive a Honda Accord)

lool i just find that funny
"I DO NOT DRIVE A HONDA"
 11-25-2006, 02:48 PM         #53
gogomonkey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go TOronto bi*ch!!! lol
 11 years ago '04        #54
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,376 | Props total: 1047 1047
 orv said:
This bi*ch is wack. She only looks good on TV. I've seen her in person plenty of times and I didn't even know it was her until my peoples told me.

Agreed, I ran across her once at a fashion show, her a.ss had on a hoodie and some jeans and no make up. She look like a regular a.ss girl from around the way
 11 years ago '05        #55
doughboy05 1 heat pts
space
space
$173 | Props total: 147 147
that sh*t the Game sayin' on that song is some fu*k a.ss lame sh*t...he don't know none of these women or they lifestyle or if they fu*ked and sucked some n*ggas to get where they are...that modelin' sh*t is to bi*ches what the rap game is to n*ggas, a way to get some quick paper and come up...i think the Game is a fake n*gga and a wack rapper who does silly sh*t to get notice just like a bi*ch, i'm not ammussed by the sh*t, i just think it's disrespectful...it would be different if he was tellin' facts, but as usual just like his raps are, he's makin' sh*t up...he is just a t.v. a.ss hollywood studio gangbanger...and wasn't this n*gga a stripper?...but anyways i saw the cat on 106 & park talkin' 'bout the song sayin' he got a sister that idolizes these video women and wants to be one...so why does he blame the video women, it ain't there fault...thats on him and his people to get at his sister like, "fu*k them bi*ches, don't follow them"...cause what he's doing is the same sh*t people have done with rappers and are still doing; ie bill o'rilley, oprah, bill cosby and more...i ain't takin' sides i'm just sayin' don't knock their hustle...he lies like he's murdered and sold hell a work and all this and that's better, no scratch that lyin' and rappin' about it is better?

Last edited by doughboy05; 11-25-2006 at 03:10 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #56
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
 doughboy05 said:
that sh*t the Game sayin' on that song is some fu*k a.ss lame sh*t...he don't know none of these women or they lifestyle or if they fu*ked and sucked some n*ggas to get where they are...that modelin' sh*t is to bi*ches what the rap game is to n*ggas, a way to get some quick paper and come up...i think the Game is a fake n*gga and a wack rapper who does silly sh*t to get notice just like a bi*ch, i'm not ammussed by the sh*t, i just think it's disrespectful...it would be different if he was tellin' facts, but as usual just like his raps are, he's makin' sh*t up...he is just a t.v. a.ss hollywood studio gangbanger...and wasn't this n*gga a stripper?...but anyways i saw the cat on 106 & park talkin' 'bout the song sayin' he got a sister that idolizes these video women and wants to be one...so why does he blame the video women, it ain't there fault...thats on him and his people to get at his sister like, "fu*k them bi*ches, don't follow them"...cause what he's doing is the same sh*t people have done with rappers and are still doing; ie bill o'rilley, oprah, bill cosby and more...i ain't takin' sides i'm just sayin' don't knock their hustle...he lies like he's murdered and sold hell a work and all this and that's better, no scratch that lyin' and rappin' about it is better?
i agree....point fingers and talking sh*t about people when his sh*t and to far from the toilet..
 11-25-2006, 04:29 PM         #57
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ford why dont u do sumthin usful for all of us and put ur a.ss in a pr0no so we can beat our beat.... but why does she cares shes fu*ken rich
 11-25-2006, 04:56 PM         #58
YoungBoI119  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he sh*tted on all dem hoes in dat song
 11-26-2006, 09:18 AM         #59
eatalotofcat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is telling the truth, lets be real ladies. nothing is for free
 11-26-2006, 10:39 AM         #60
westcoastdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vegasman said:

real talk
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy