Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-24-2006, 07:58 PM         #1
7866 pageviews
80 comments

WorstNightmare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 24 - Melyssa Ford answers the Game

November 21, 2006 — MAYBE The Game can get away with insulting other women a.ss.lutty “bi*ches” - but not Melyssa Ford.

The beauty told Page Six she is “confused and saddened” by the song, “Never Get Far,” in which the rapper lyricizes: “And all these new video bi*ches tryin’ to be Melyssa Ford/But they don’t know Melyssa Ford drive a Honda Accord.”

“I am really confused and saddened that he decided to include my name on a record that disparages the characters of women who have worked hard in the industry to make successful careers for themselves,” said Ford (who, in point of fact, does not drive a Honda Accord).

The song also says of Ford, a video model and TV personality: “She a video vixen, but behind closed doors/She do whatever it take to get to the Grammy Awards.”

The Game - who was recently arrested in Midtown on charges of impersonating a police officer (he allegedly wanted his taxi driver to go through red lights) - also uses the number to accuse Gabriel Union (”Running With Scissors”) and Meagan Good (”You Got Served”) of sleeping with rappers in order to gain success.

In the track from his album “Doctor’s Advocate,” the misogynistic musician tells women in the music and movie industries, “You wouldn’t get far if you kept your legs closed.”

Ford is also hurt that Kanye West, a good friend of hers, performs with The Game on “Never Get Far.” “I don’t want to ride anyone’s coattails towards fame,” Ford told Page Six’s Corynne Steindler. “That line . . . it’s just horrible.”

Ford started her career as a music video model, appearing in videos for Jay-Z and Alicia Keys. She’s also slated to appear on one of the five covers celebrating King magazine’s fifth anniversary and is currently “transitioning into the film world.”

While she may be catching flack from The Game, Ford still enjoys the support of her wide fan base. “Nobody understands why I am on this record,” she said. “I am the blueprint for this industry because I have respect for myself.”

[pic - click to view]

http://www.spreadit.org/?p=42

Last edited by WorstNightmare; 11-24-2006 at 11:34 PM..

80 comments for "Nov 24 - Melyssa Ford answers the Game"

11 years ago '05        #2
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
last time i checked it was called "Wouldnt Get Far"
 11 years ago '06        #3
Boondocks 
space
space
$1,153 | Props total: 6 6
 SLiKK_KiD said:
last time i checked it was called "Wouldnt Get Far"

The catz who did the article

Game did a song on washed up vid vixens
 11 years ago '05        #4
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
That bi*ch says she has respect for herself????? She's on BET every night half nekkid trying to sell some ringtones and text message sh*t. Then she wonders why she gets disrespected.

What tha fu*k is wrong with black women nowadays?
 11-24-2006, 08:35 PM         #5
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't watch BET and to be honest I don't even know who this chick is but is it not possible to be a model or stripper or whatever and still have self respect? I don't see why not. If you're enjoying what you do why the fu*k does it matter what other people think?
 11-24-2006, 08:35 PM         #6
luda_game_dre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..she should be happy game said her name
 11 years ago '04        #7
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
may be i didn't see it but she never denied it
 11 years ago '04        #8
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
lmao!!! Damn shame...

Well...you can't expect to go out shaking your a.ss and getting by on your aesthetics and then get angry when a n*gga says something grimey....Cover your a.ss..

I would understand if Melyssa was an extremely intelligent and charming woman, a great conversationalist and a profound knowledge of Nietzsche and Freud....

But that's not how she comes across...She comes across as another pretty face and a phat a.ss....

She needs to shut the fu*k up and count her money...no one forced her into the business...Yeah n*ggaz will talk about you...but you decided to be in the business...comes with the territory....
 11 years ago '04        #9
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
Ford did it to get press and anoint herself the official mouthpiece of the music video dancer.

Game didnt say anything untruthful, you KNOOOOOO these video broads do their dirt on the low to get a little more exposure when the camera starts rolling.

Ms. Ford said:
“I am the blueprint for this industry because I have respect for myself.” [/url]
Yeah right baby girl, come to work without that a.ss n them t*tties and see how far you get.

Besides IMO that Ester chick is sh*ttin on Ford anyways

Last edited by Randeezle; 11-24-2006 at 08:47 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #10
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 Floeji said:

I would understand if Melyssa was an extremely intelligent and charming woman, a great conversationalist and a profound knowledge of Nietzsche and Freud....
Props
 11-24-2006, 08:47 PM         #11
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is, anyone who turns on those music videozz, all they see is a bunch of women, almost nekkid, around a bunch of dudes who say they got money. I mean m.f is doing her sh*t, aint gonna hate on anyone doing what they gotta do, but i mean i am sure she knows that if not her, plenty of other women models in those videozzz do sleep around with the stars. Then want to be treated like classy ladys.

gAme just dissin everyone he can, to help sell records....
 11 years ago '05        #12
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Melyssa Ford Used Little X to get "far" she was fu*kin' wit him, so he'd put her in hella videos like Usher's "yeah" etc. They're all hoes, he just called them out, everyone knows you see the same bi*ches in every video. I'd still fu*k the sh*t out of her anyday!
 11 years ago '04        #13
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1682 1682
This bi*ch is wack. She only looks good on TV. I've seen her in person plenty of times and I didn't even know it was her until my peoples told me.
 11-24-2006, 09:08 PM         #14
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
life is a hustle okay so what melyssa ford do to get paid i cant knock the hustle. Game did that track to boost sales and start rumours Melyssa trying to make a living off her curves thighs and lips i think she real but Vida i think she is lose she had a webcam of herself walking around butt nekkid plus she the one that put out those pics of herself nekkid she a Gloria Velez are superhead's life is a hustle and u got to respect the hustle and Melyssa selling ringtones and hotlines well its the hustle baby lol
 11 years ago '04        #15
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Im i the only one who fines it funny that the article is

SPREADIT.ORG.....

And to ford....... Go shake some a.ss we busy.......
 11-24-2006, 09:17 PM         #16
itwaswritten  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody acting like Game wont flip the script with his bi-polar a.ss, apologize and make Dear Mama II. This is part and parcel what he does on the reg, make some fire storm comment then play fire man.
 11-24-2006, 09:21 PM         #17
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a stupid bi*ch lol
 11 years ago '06        #18
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
if you are a woman who makes money off your looks expect to get sh*t for it as wrong as it is
 11 years ago '04        #19
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 135 135
Regardless, the fact of the matter is that she is a black woman, trying to make some guap the same way these rappers go about making some guap....so if your meal ticket is some bullsh*t a.ss lyrics with a fake thug image, then why can't hers be her phat a.ss and hr stunningly good looks....The fact of the matter is that we are all black, so instead of saying and doing bullsh*t to belittle our women (which is typically the norm) how about we, as a people, try doing some unusual sh*t and make songs (like Nas) givin big up's to our women, (like Pac) uplifting our women.... I truly don't understand wtf is wrong with black people when disrespecting and k!lling your people is more popular and respectable then uplifting and lending a hand o your people....I'm not on no high horse in the least, but fu*k that sh*t, Melyssa Ford is bad as hell, help her out, dont diss her...we need to get this crab as sh*t out of her nature....
 11 years ago '05        #20
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 willi150 said:
may be i didn't see it but she never denied it

im sayin tho

maybe she forgot that she's not making money for her mind...maybe her brain
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy