Lets see some tattoos!!

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-01-2007, 09:59 PM         #141
zakhi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
zahki how did u get power ful but on the bxit ur not?
why am i powerful here but not on itsbx??
 01-01-2007, 10:00 PM         #142
zakhi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
LOL this the illest chick on BX!
thank you!!
 01-01-2007, 10:01 PM         #143
zakhi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLmag 7 said:
it really is
and thank you too!!
 11 years ago '06        #144
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 JOEKILLA said:
LOL this the illest chick on BX!
fu*kin serious!! It's the BX GODDESS...

And btw, ZAKHI, those stars are real nice. In fact, they look TOO good on your s3xy lil self... so I'd like to conduct a little "physical" experiment to see if they literally rub off on me. Heh. :D
 11 years ago '06        #145
killaqnz92 
space
avatar space
space
$490 | Props total: 19 19
 LilWeezy954 said:
Theres Mine 86 Tats and countin

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


[IMG]ttp://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p150/lilweezy954[/IMG]
DAMMMM MA n*gga NO HOMO BUT IM DIGGIN DEM TATTS!!!!!

sh*t IMA GET MINE IN 6 MORE MONTHS!!!DAM I JUST TURNED 14 12/28/06 I WAS GONNA GET IT THEN BUT MY MOM SAID I NEED TO GET A LITTLE MORE "CUT'S" IN MY ARE BEFOR I GET IS SO NOW IM JUST DOING MADD PUSH UPS ND LIFTING SOME D-BELLS YA DIGG!!!!!1
 01-05-2007, 10:33 PM         #146
zakhi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
fu*kin serious!! It's the BX GODDESS...

And btw, ZAKHI, those stars are real nice. In fact, they look TOO good on your s3xy lil self... so I'd like to conduct a little "physical" experiment to see if they literally rub off on me. Heh. :D

haha thank you!!
 01-06-2007, 11:04 AM         #147
KJ Rulz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ZAKHI"S A MAN!!1!!!!!!1!!!!
















hahaha, jokes...
 11 years ago '04        #148
L.E.S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]


Here's the latest one
 01-06-2007, 03:49 PM         #149
vitaliized  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QUEEN said:
I have five tattoos... but only have pictures of two ..

.. red ink for royalty...




.. and lower back... means Desire..

lovin the red:applause:
 01-06-2007, 04:13 PM         #150
vitaliized  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is my first tat I got in OCT 2OO6 - I am a Scorpio, I got the rainbow colors because I'm a lesbian.. and then in arabic (im half lebanese) i got the word LOYALTY


[pic - click to view]



Next one I got last week, my bestfriend since I was 8 and I got matchin tats Mine as u can see is red with her initial and where its broke is blue outline cuz das her fav color and she got a blue 1 with my letteR.. wit red outline...

[pic - click to view]

 01-06-2007, 04:50 PM         #151
TheLegazY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your an idiot for makin a mark of your best friend. Watch you two split. Also, no offense to bein a lesbian/pagan... search 20 years ahead of your life when you have a family, your gonna be like wtf... unless your a bum. Which bein a bum is the only way you will still be who you are today. Thats basic logic



GWF <3.
God Bless <3.
 01-06-2007, 07:16 PM         #152
vitaliized  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheLegazY said:
Your an idiot for makin a mark of your best friend. Watch you two split. Also, no offense to bein a lesbian/pagan... search 20 years ahead of your life when you have a family, your gonna be like wtf... unless your a bum. Which bein a bum is the only way you will still be who you are today. Thats basic logic



GWF <3.
God Bless <3.
Your an idiot for being ignorant. We will never split can't break our bond, but besides that 20 yrs from now how do you figure me being a lesbian will make me a bum? Basic logic my a.ss, your verrrry ignorant and you lack common sense especially when you judge people you don't know sh*t about.

God Can Only Judge ME, and you "legacy" is far from God.

In Buddha's name, I live my life pure.
You, you live ya life in the shadows, you fu*kin coward
 01-06-2007, 09:00 PM         #153
zakhi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KJ Rulz said:
ZAKHI"S A MAN!!1!!!!!!1!!!!


















hahaha, jokes...
haha funny kj!
 01-06-2007, 09:01 PM         #154
zakhi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.E.S said:

[pic - click to view]


Here's the latest one
this is really nice
 01-07-2007, 08:41 AM         #155
TheLegazY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vitaliized said:


Your an idiot for being ignorant. We will never split can't break our bond, but besides that 20 yrs from now how do you figure me being a lesbian will make me a bum? Basic logic my a.ss, your verrrry ignorant and you lack common sense especially when you judge people you don't know sh*t about.

God Can Only Judge ME, and you "legacy" is far from God.

In Buddha's name, I live my life pure.
You, you live ya life in the shadows, you fu*kin coward
You said a bunch of nothin sweety... ITS LOGICAL that if you are who you are TODAY, you will be a bum. That has nothin to do with bein a lesbian. Your just like this chick from my job... grow up. Im not judgin either, just lettin you know.



GWF <3.
God Bless <3.
 01-07-2007, 02:13 PM         #156
vitaliized  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheLegazY said:
You said a bunch of nothin sweety... ITS LOGICAL that if you are who you are TODAY, you will be a bum. That has nothin to do with bein a lesbian. Your just like this chick from my job... grow up. Im not judgin either, just lettin you know.



GWF <3.
God Bless <3.

Im done discussing this with you, you make NO SENSE lmao :banghead:
 01-08-2007, 12:44 PM         #157
dancehalldiva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



those are it so far...
 01-08-2007, 05:02 PM         #158
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dancehalldiva said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



those are it so far...
That first tat is fresh!
 11 years ago '04        #159
Aftashok 
space
avatar space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 zakhi said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]





come on everyone you spend madd money on the tattoo's so show em off!!! Prop if ya like!!
i would love to hit u from the back, and then later tell all my friends, "damn...shorty made me see stars when i gave her backshots!"
 11 years ago '05        #160
magniff 
space
avatar space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
the one and only
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy