Lets see some tattoos!!

most viewed right now
 163
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 130
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 99
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #641
C Nugget 
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 If**kedUrMom said:
im sorry to say that you payed waaaay too much for a tat that's so crooked. not a good look on your chest even if it's your mom's name.



It's curved. There's a slight stagger in the "D", but are you suggesting I should of gotten a straight across piece above DD brea$ts? You know how s**tty that would've looked?

I'm not following how $200 is too much either. If you don't like the quality and think that was too much for the uality, then I follow. As for me, I don't think that's too much to pay to not get Hep C and have someone I trust (who I've seen work on multiple occasions) work on me. I'm not gonna go to a shop and pay less from someone whose work I don't like or who isn't as clean.
I like dude's lettering. I've seen him work before and checked out other guys' lettering (which I didn't like) before coming back to him. I know of places where I coulda gotten this, for less than half, but they either didn't have the same standard or I just didn't like their style.

I'm not offended or anything. I just wanna understand the rationale, cuz the ONLY people I've heard that I paid too much from are the ones covered in hood tats that risked Hep to get it.


*Side note: I'm in school to be a medical a.ssistant, so that's why I'm so extra particular about cleanliness ftr.


Last edited by C Nugget; 10-12-2009 at 02:43 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #642
C Nugget 
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 kraYz13 said:
do people walk up to you and say hey debbie?
Haha, no. You can only see it v-necks or if I have my button down open. They either look in wonder, approval or disapproval. It's only been 8 days, anyway.
 8 years ago '07        #643
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$1,939 | Props total: 3514 3514
 C Nugget said:
It's curved. There's a slight stagger in the "D", but are you suggesting I should of gotten a straight across piece above DD brea$ts? You know how s**tty that would've looked?

I'm not following how $200 is too much either. If you don't like the quality and think that was too much for the uality, then I follow. As for me, I don't think that's too much to pay to not get Hep C and have someone I trust (who I've seen work on multiple occasions) work on me. I'm not gonna go to a shop and pay less from someone whose work I don't like or who isn't as clean.
I like dude's lettering. I've seen him work before and checked out other guys' lettering (which I didn't like) before coming back to him. I know of places where I coulda gotten this, for less than half, but they either didn't have the same standard or I just didn't like their style.

I'm not offended or anything. I just wanna understand the rationale, cuz the ONLY people I've heard that I paid too much from are the ones covered in hood tats that risked Hep to get it.


*Side note: I'm in school to be a medical a.ssistant, so that's why I'm so extra particular about cleanliness ftr.

I didn't mean to offend you, sorry if i did.. :smile: it's just that the outlines in particular are crooked at first glance, I didn't mean to do it straight across. The price range is high to me though because it's so simple. The "De" is going one way the n the "b" is crooked (you see how the crease of your b00bs doesn't match up with the bottom tip of the b) and doesn't come down enough, then "bie" goes right back up. It almost doesn't curve as a whole. It's funny, i too AM a medical a.ssistant, also I'd like to think I'm somewhat of a perfectionist.. being a tattoo artist is a hobby I've definitely wanted to get in to, just drawing doesn't do it for me anymore. Good luck with school by the way C-Nugget


Last edited by IFuckedUrMom; 10-12-2009 at 09:27 PM..
 10-12-2009, 09:42 PM         #644
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kinda new to this how you add a pic ???
 8 years ago '05        #645
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
it's a 6 letter word, the center point should be over the center of your chest

so either your bewbz is crooked or the tattoo is off center

it should be 'Deb' above your right brea$t, 'bie' above your left brea$t, and the space between the two 'b's should go above the space in your two 'd's



i don't think i ever posted a finished pic of my tattoo though, i might do that tomorrow, been itching to get a new one too
 8 years ago '06        #646
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 C Nugget said:
DD brea$ts
:MattMan_foshizzle::happy0065::naughty:
 10-13-2009, 12:04 AM         #647
j5985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HATEWILL! said:
that branding....
Some people will never understand why we get brands and how we do them, and the meaning behind us branding each other...My Sigma brands arent perfect either but i wouldn't have let anyone but my bruh do it...GOMAB Bruh, GOMAB (yeah I know alot of you dont know what that means)
 8 years ago '07        #648
C Nugget 
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 daliff89 said:
it's a 6 letter word, the center point should be over the center of your chest

so either your bewbz is crooked or the tattoo is off center

it should be 'Deb' above your right brea$t, 'bie' above your left brea$t, and the space between the two 'b's should go above the space in your two 'd's



i don't think i ever posted a finished pic of my tattoo though, i might do that tomorrow, been itching to get a new one too
My b00bs aren't even.
 8 years ago '05        #649
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 keg_70 said:

[pic - click to view]



thats an ambigram on its side, if u rotate it both ways u will see what doesnt k!ll me/makes me stronger.
pure dopeness...i might have 2 swagger jack...reminds me of the life/death tat method man has
 8 years ago '05        #650
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
your b00bs are uneven or your b00bs are off center?

cause that's what the problem would be

OCD atm.
 8 years ago '05        #651
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
why the f**k all these white kids gettin asian symbols n letters
 10-13-2009, 11:13 PM         #652
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do you add a pic
 8 years ago '05        #653
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
[IMG] bare image link here [*/IMG]

remove the *

or click the pic that looks like a yellow square with mountains inside it, two buttons to the right of the A/two buttons left of the smiley, above the box you're posting in and post the bare link in there
 8 years ago '04        #654
Ryde 
space
avatar space
space
$678 | Props total: 179 179
you have to upload the pic @ an image hosting site first.... (i.e. )

then u take the URL it gives you, and put it between [IMG] & [*/IMG] (without the *)
 8 years ago '07        #655
C Nugget 
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 daliff89 said:
your b00bs are uneven or your b00bs are off center?

cause that's what the problem would be

OCD atm.
Uneven. And I have a damaged chest wall from an accident, so possibly off center as well. Apparently the only people that notice the latter are in this thread.
 8 years ago '04        #656
InsanePunk 
space
avatar space
space
$3,042 | Props total: 2 2
I just got this done...First tattoo. Means "Tiger" since I was born in the year of the tiger. Addin more to it later.

What you all think?


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by InsanePunk; 10-17-2009 at 10:20 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #657
C19932 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 InsanePunk said:
I just got this done...First tattoo. Means "Tiger" since I was born in the year of the tiger. Addin more to it later.

What you all think?


[pic - click to view]

are you asian?
 8 years ago '04        #658
InsanePunk 
space
avatar space
space
$3,042 | Props total: 2 2
 C19932 said:
are you asian?


no.
 8 years ago '08        #659
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 InsanePunk said:
I just got this done...First tattoo. Means "Tiger" since I was born in the year of the tiger. Addin more to it later.

What you all think?


[pic - click to view]

Are you sure its the symbol for tiger did you check before you got the tat. Buz in mongolian it looks like the symbol for french fries.
 8 years ago '04        #660
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,019 | Props total: 1907 1907

[pic - click to view]



"No Struggle, No Progress", across my chest.

.... I have 4 other tatt's.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy