Lets see some tattoos!!

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #501
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
^^^ sh*t's hard brotha. How long it take? And what's the middle part mean?

Initially, I wanted my wings to come down my back like that but the design I wanted would look right. Props to ya none the less.
took little over 4 hours to do...middle is Kanji for Love...i was all good till the bottom was gettin done....:sad5:
 9 years ago '06        #502
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 daffysm said:
took little over 4 hours to do...middle is Kanji for Love...i was all good till the bottom was gettin done....:sad5:
you gettin it colored in?
 9 years ago '04        #503
dante 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 4 4
jus got this done not too long ago

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '06        #504
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
 PoetikTrev said:
you gettin it colored in?
only black...half way done


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #505
inthought 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
Dante - sh*t's fresh duke... I'm feelin the prayer's design and sh*t

Daff - thas a huge a.ss back piece maaaaaan hahaha wats the Japanese meaning for?
 9 years ago '04        #506
inthought 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
Since none of you a.sssssholes dun wanna check other threads :violent-smiley-078: lol

I figure I would throw up what I had posted earlier



It says Heavy Lies The Crown with the big a.ss crown. I had gotten that tattoo and later on I didn't realize I had a lot of scar tissue over there and it kind of fukked my arm up. On the crown it's kind of on the inside that is screwed up, and part of the L on the word of LIES, plus on the lines of the crown itself is kinda white (TO ME IT STICKS OUT, I'M MEXICAN)

The aftermath is



Its 14 stars and 4 dollar signs. It kinda covers it all up which is not a bad thing because I can still get the crown fixed (in a month or so)


Last edited by inthought; 08-19-2008 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: damn pics lol
 9 years ago '06        #507
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
 inthought said:
Daff - thas a huge a.ss back piece maaaaaan hahaha wats the Japanese meaning for?
:applause:....it means Love....just cant tell cuz pic was takin in mirror :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #508
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
 inthought said:
Since none of you a.sssssholes dun wanna check other threads :violent-smiley-078: lol

I figure I would throw up what I had posted earlier



It says Heavy Lies The Crown with the big a.ss crown. I had gotten that tattoo and later on I didn't realize I had a lot of scar tissue over there and it kind of fukked my arm up. On the crown it's kind of on the inside that is screwed up, and part of the L on the word of LIES, plus on the lines of the crown itself is kinda white (TO ME IT STICKS OUT, I'M MEXICAN)

The aftermath is



Its 14 stars and 4 dollar signs. It kinda covers it all up which is not a bad thing because I can still get the crown fixed (in a month or so)
it was straight to begin with....but damn at the final one :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #509
inthought 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
It was straight but the tattoo artist had got me bad, the scar tissue was showing out very bad..
 9 years ago '05        #510
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
dante that sh*t cold as fu*k. that ma fu*ker with that kanji love sh*t and them wings. some real gay a.ss sh*t. leave the wings to chicks. that sh*t looks mad gay tho. black as sh*t no detail big mechanical fu*ked up pre-k wing drawing...sh*ts fu*ken gross. you should be proud of that sh*t tho.

then heavy lies the crown....... mr stars and dolla signs. i'd like a number 3 with no lettuce or tomatoe. and super size that sh*t.


Last edited by carden2; 08-21-2008 at 05:51 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #511
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 dante said:
jus got this done not too long ago

[pic - click to view]



Dope a.ss tat fam....
 9 years ago '06        #512
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
 carden2 said:
dante that sh*t cold as fu*k. that ma fu*ker with that kanji love sh*t and them wings. some real gay a.ss sh*t. leave the wings to chicks. that sh*t looks mad gay tho. black as sh*t no detail big mechanical fu*ked up pre-k wing drawing...sh*ts fu*ken gross. you should be proud of that sh*t tho.

then heavy lies the crown....... mr stars and dolla signs. i'd like a number 3 with no lettuce or tomatoe. and super size that sh*t.
to each his own....tattoos are meant to express something personal for each person....if you tat a rainbow on your a.ss, sir that is gay....until you show us your tats, your voice is void....:greetings10: nice try though, appreciate the input....

oh and I was when i read the thing under your avi and then ready your post.....
 9 years ago '04        #513
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 daffysm said:
only black...half way done


[pic - click to view]

damm n*gga... right there in the MID back area.. remind me of my back tatt.. the pain!!!! flashback!
 9 years ago '04        #514
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 [BMAN] said:

3RD

[pic - click to view]


YOU ALWAYS NEED TO BE AT PEACE THAT WAS FREE HANDED BY THE WAY


that sh*t is hot i want somthin like that but i dont know if the artist at the shop can do the sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #515
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
 Calamity said:
damm n*gga... right there in the MID back area.. remind me of my back tatt.. the pain!!!! flashback!
:character62:....hell yeah lol.....sh*ts somethin else haha
 9 years ago '04        #516
inthought 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
[QUOTE=carden2;12488348]dante that sh*t cold as fu*k. that ma fu*ker with that kanji love sh*t and them wings. some real gay a.ss sh*t. leave the wings to chicks. that sh*t looks mad gay tho. black as sh*t no detail big mechanical fu*ked up pre-k wing drawing...sh*ts fu*ken gross. you should be proud of that sh*t tho.

then heavy lies the crown....... mr stars and dolla signs. i'd like a number 3 with no lettuce or tomatoe. and super size that sh*t.[/QUOTE]

And this is coming from someone that lives at home and is still probably sucking his pops dikk

And uhh super size? na, son, im a criminal justice major.. make sure you got some facts before you throw random shyt out
 9 years ago '04        #517
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 601 601
 GunHillKidzBro said:
My sleeve so far . . .

[pic - click to view]

thats dope
 08-29-2008, 01:44 AM         #518
GunHillKidzBro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngblanco said:
thats dope
thanks man. i got like a good 6 hours left
 9 years ago '05        #519
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
 Gater said:

[pic - click to view]


Before


[pic - click to view]


after
I'm guessing that that's supposed to be like a regular person writing a poem or something rather than the artist doing it neat/specific way, if so, dope idea
 09-02-2008, 11:41 AM         #520
HooD~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heres my latest ambigram: (HIPHOP/FORLIFE)


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
123 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy