Lets see some tattoos!!

most viewed right now
 138
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 135
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #441
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 300 300
 daffysm said:

[pic - click to view]



as of today..
nicest tattoo outta all these.

this sh*t looks photoshopped onto dude

thats why his sh*t is the best

the UV skeleton arm is really the hottest sh*t but its a google pic

there is alot of good stuff in here except the hate

i need to go visit thA_ape and get that Hiroshi III body suit

in japan
 10 years ago '07        #442
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 daffysm said:
on the side maybe, but the tramp stamp is overdrawn
How is african symbols down the side of your back a tramp stamp? The tramp stamps are on the bottom of the back I wasn't referring to that one. But I'd rather have a tattoo on the bottom of my back (which I would never do anyway) than a big ugly colored snake tatted on me along with the yank flag. The actual work is really good like guy above said very smooth almost photoshopped but the actual tattoo is really sailorish to me


Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 05-10-2008 at 10:14 AM..
 05-10-2008, 11:49 AM         #443
Pioneer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my girl >>>> yours
 10 years ago '06        #444
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
How is african symbols down the side of your back a tramp stamp? The tramp stamps are on the bottom of the back I wasn't referring to that one. But I'd rather have a tattoo on the bottom of my back (which I would never do anyway) than a big ugly colored snake tatted on me along with the yank flag. The actual work is really good like guy above said very smooth almost photoshopped but the actual tattoo is really sailorish to me
look at you get defensive...id you read my comment, i said the TAT ON THE SIDE IS COOL, but the tramp stamp (on the bottom) is WAYYY overdrawn, everys.lut has one....sounds like you salty cuz my country better than yours ....all in all...hundreds of people will have that same exact tattoo, while mine is one of a kind, so
 10 years ago '07        #445
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 daffysm said:
look at you get defensive...id you read my comment, i said the TAT ON THE SIDE IS COOL, but the tramp stamp (on the bottom) is WAYYY overdrawn, everys.lut has one....sounds like you salty cuz my country better than yours ....all in all...hundreds of people will have that same exact tattoo, while mine is one of a kind, so
Why would I be salty that I'm not a yank?? And even if I was one I wouldn't tat the flag on me especially with a snake coming out. And I aint defensive I just didn't get how the symbols were trampy, because you didn't specify. And I understand bottom of the back thing, I would never get one there I'm just saying my opinion that the tat is saliorish like gawdy. The actual guy who did it did a really good technical job but I just think it's an ugly tat Thats just an opinion though. I think little stars & playboy bottons are butters too most tats people get are pretty ugly not something I would get.


Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 05-11-2008 at 10:16 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #446
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 300 300
hate hate hate
 10 years ago '07        #447
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 filleezcustoms said:
hate hate hate
I really hope that wasn't in reference to me. How am I hatin'? I recognize the actual workmanish of the tattoo is sick it's proper neat I just don't like the actual tattoo that is just an opinion. Just like its his opinion that a tat on the bottom of the back looks trampy
 10 years ago '04        #448
inthought 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
 daffysm said:
its the Aries sign (ram)...:applause:....and Snake represents the chinese year i was born in

Preciate ya pimpin for breakin it dooown
 10 years ago '04        #449
inthought 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
can't we all jst get along... =) :lol
 05-15-2008, 11:45 AM         #450
ThaKiddKid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #451
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I really hope that wasn't in reference to me. How am I hatin'? I recognize the actual workmanish of the tattoo is sick it's proper neat I just don't like the actual tattoo that is just an opinion. Just like its his opinion that a tat on the bottom of the back looks trampy
i see the stars ALL THE TIME
 10 years ago '06        #452
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
The tat I got for my babyboy

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #453
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
^i like it because its personal
 05-16-2008, 09:59 PM         #454
Pioneer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i dont

that sh*t garbage
 10 years ago '06        #455
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Pioneer said:
well i dont

that sh*t garbage
thats harsh...where's yours?
 10 years ago '06        #456
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 Pioneer said:
well i dont

that sh*t garbage
Thats cool ol fu*k a.ss f*g**t. I hope you not the same bi*chass d*ckhead who got sonned.
 05-17-2008, 09:45 PM         #457
zakhi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pioneer said:
my girl >>>> yours

1. you don't have a girl... it's more than obvious you love the c*ck.

2. don't talk sh*t in my thread. you're not worthy after the annihilation you took in the slaughter house. thanks.
 10 years ago '06        #458
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 zakhi said:
1. you don't have a girl... it's more than obvious you love the c*ck.

2. don't talk sh*t in my thread. you're not worthy after the annihilation you took in the slaughter house. thanks.
just saw that :applause:
 05-30-2008, 08:50 AM         #459
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


my grandmothers name
 10 years ago '04        #460
inthought 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
the second picture looks like shyt (the quality of the pic)



im a.ssumin Maria? sh*t looks badass though, bi*ch musta hurt huh?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy