Lets see some tattoos!!

most viewed right now
 142
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
122 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-15-2007, 04:53 PM         #361
5ive_9ine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:

[pic - click to view]



Check me Owt!!

So you're a Que! Congrats.
 10-18-2007, 11:25 AM         #362
7thWonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5ive_9ine said:

So you're a Que! Congrats.
u know dat

thanks
 11 years ago '06        #363
WigzBeenSplit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,058 | Props total: 384 384
Jess Needs To Come Back To Bx... Shes Been Hiding Out Since Her X-Bf Got Exposed
 10-18-2007, 04:51 PM         #364
NOVA804  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Live Now" on the neck

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



"Blessed" and "5*17*04" on the arm

[pic - click to view]



Stars on the left arm... goin to be adding more to it, might do a sleeve off it

[pic - click to view]

 10-21-2007, 08:29 PM         #365
soundtrack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the necks tats are cool for the first 30 years of your life but then when your in the 50's 60's you might look stupid imo to each its own
 11 years ago '04        #366
Hypnotize_U_74 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 0 0
Zakhi your fine!!! You should let me hit it! Then you will get at all the time!
 10-29-2007, 11:21 AM         #367
offdaglassx2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soundtrack said:
the necks tats are cool for the first 30 years of your life but then when your in the 50's 60's you might look stupid imo to each its own
i think thats the point of the tattoo cuz it says LIVE NOW
 10-31-2007, 09:31 AM         #368
LoyalRican  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Leroyk said:
Well here is mine again :rolleyes:


[pic - click to view]



What i think is important, is that the tattoo flows with the lines of your body. When you got like 86 tats everywhere you start to look like a walking cartoon...
if i get sumthin , then its gonna be like that i love how it just flows with ur whole body.
 10-31-2007, 09:54 AM         #369
LoyalRican  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AceMurda said:
Newest Tat of 07


[pic - click to view]

has nothin do with n e thing but whta kinda hairstyle is that, sh*t looks so fresh someone please reply i like that sh*t alot ...pm me or somethin ive been lookin of rthe name of that hairstyle for like 3 days.
 11 years ago '04        #370
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,280 | Props total: 2120 2120

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

Let Me Fly or Give Me death... yeah itz a dmx song... AND?
[pic - click to view]

"God's Property" ... No that aint a Kirk Franklin Album


Last edited by Calamity; 11-07-2007 at 07:58 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #371
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,332 | Props total: 641 641
l^^^loving your back piece
 11 years ago '06        #372
DatVABoy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 70 70
I just got this friday night


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 12-23-2007, 10:07 AM         #373
ThaKiddKid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #374
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,991 | Props total: 7583 7583
 DatVABoy said:
I just got this friday night


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

wow bruh...have you really looked at that tattoo?
That cross is really crooked and lopsided on the ends of it, Also the way that he applied the letters makes the whole piece "unbalanced" .. In God now that I look at is uneven as well and the shading has no contrast....It looks really flat. Where in VA did you get that?

Im not trying to knock you at all man...it's just the artist isn't very good...I don't think that is fixable and it's gonna be a bit hard to cover up..I wouldn't go back to that artist man.

Old boy with the back piece looks good man haha I really can't see the whole thing though you should take another pic.
 10 years ago '05        #375
Slowed & Thoed 
space
avatar space
space
$463 | Props total: 148 148

 10 years ago '04        #376
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,280 | Props total: 2120 2120
 Cutty Olds said:
wow bruh...have you really looked at that tattoo?
That cross is really crooked and lopsided on the ends of it, Also the way that he applied the letters makes the whole piece "unbalanced" .. In God now that I look at is uneven as well and the shading has no contrast....It looks really flat. Where in VA did you get that?

Im not trying to knock you at all man...it's just the artist isn't very good...I don't think that is fixable and it's gonna be a bit hard to cover up..I wouldn't go back to that artist man.

Old boy with the back piece looks good man haha I really can't see the whole thing though you should take another pic.


now i dont know how this man took your comment but you could have said that sh*t it a private message or somthin
 10 years ago '04        #377
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,991 | Props total: 7583 7583
^^
Naw man Im not sh*tting on ol' boy at all...That's more of a knock on the artist more than anything. Im saying that those mistakes are unforgivable for a tattoo....That man paid that artist bread out his pocket to get some quality work permanently done on him and old boy sent him out with that.

Those mistakes are Basic Art 101...the guy is not a good artist let alone a tattooist..If he pulled that off some flash it's still no excuse...He should have easily spotted the flaws and corrected them before he laid the stencil down onto ol' boys skin.

Sorry if I offended DatVABoy...Im just leaving some honest feedback on his piece.

And Slow and Thowed that works looks nice man


Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-26-2007 at 11:58 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #378
Slowed & Thoed 
space
avatar space
space
$463 | Props total: 148 148
 Cutty Olds said:
^^
Naw man Im not sh*tting on ol' boy at all...That's more of a knock on the artist more than anything. Im saying that those mistakes are unforgivable for a tattoo....That man paid that artist bread out his pocket to get some quality work permanently done on him and old boy sent him out with that.

Those mistakes are Basic Art 101...the guy is not a good artist let alone a tattooist..If he pulled that off some flash it's still no excuse...He should have easily spotted the flaws and corrected them before he laid the stencil down onto ol' boys skin.

Sorry if I offended DatVABoy...Im just leaving some honest feedback on his piece.

And Slow and Thowed that works looks nice man
preciate that homie good lookz.....
 10 years ago '04        #379
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
got it done last night (please keep the comments to the tattoo, not my body, i'm WAY out of shape, lol). Just got the outline done last night, took about 2 hours. going back after it heals to thicken up some of the lines and get the shading done.
(props to Arceo's brother for drawing up the design)


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 12-27-2007, 09:48 PM         #380
reeeesa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
42 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
77 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
13 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy