Lets see some tattoos!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2007, 08:06 PM         #321
Tunyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

CLICK TO SEE BIGGER

Im getting more done to it...its my last name...there's gonna be sh*t around...and im gettin a tiger crawling up my back..looking like his claws are ripping through my skin...
 10 years ago '07        #322
mike_013106 
space
space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
coooll
 10 years ago '04        #323
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1572 1572
just got me a little ambrigram

cell phone pic, sorry

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #324
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 2946 2946
 1MikE said:
just got me a little ambrigram

cell phone pic, sorry

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t is fly...where'd u get it?...cuz i want one..i juss dont know where i want to get it so it looks good...and how much that run u?
 10 years ago '04        #325
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1572 1572
^i got it right below my elbow going across the arm, not down. sh*t is small though and after i saw it finished, i was kinda mad i aint get it bigger cause the it looked so hot lol. but yeah, on the forearm is the only place i could think that makes sense to get those. there and on your bicep i guess.
 10 years ago '06        #326
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 74 74
 Woody said:
just got this done a couple hours ago...my first one, and def. not my last!

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t is ill. but really how bad did that sh*t hurt u
 10 years ago '04        #327
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
that sh*t is ill. but really how bad did that sh*t hurt u
lol, to be honest I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. but the worst parts were up high (on my ribs) an down low. everything else was fine.
 08-14-2007, 02:40 PM         #328
Entreprenegro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got this done last night. It's only the outline, getting it filled in when I get back from Puerto Rico. The Pictures don't do my tat any justice because I used my camera phone. I'll get better pictures soon.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Entreprenegro; 08-14-2007 at 05:32 PM..
 08-14-2007, 03:57 PM         #329
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn I never seen so many dudes care so much about another mans body..thats wild homo..Just say you dont like it and keep it movin..Be comfortable in your own skin homie
 08-16-2007, 12:02 AM         #330
Skeetx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's my tattoo

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #331
mommasboy 
space
space
space
$232 | Props total: 5 5
I just got it done yesterday, what do yall think.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #332
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
I like this alot Rip
 10 years ago '07        #333
mommasboy 
space
space
space
$232 | Props total: 5 5
thanks
 08-22-2007, 02:19 PM         #334
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crunkynmunky said:

[pic - click to view]

the latest to finish the half sleeve. grim reaper holding the scales of justice, with one side fire the other light. my take on judgement. also have the smile now cry later faces, but its a smiling devil and a crying jesus. my version of consequences. and i have a snake wrapped around an apple core to symbolize temptation. will post more pics of the whole joint when i get better pics.

that tattoo right there is the only one i like in the thread
 08-23-2007, 03:30 PM         #335
kriis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

pic was taken after being washed up
 08-24-2007, 05:09 PM         #336
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
that tattoo right there is the only one i like in the thread
pimpin....much appreciated.
 08-30-2007, 11:11 AM         #337
jpaccord  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, I don't think there's really such a thing as a whack tattoo. Your tattoos go on you, you see them everyday, and you will have them forever. The only person's opinion that matters about your tattoos are your own. People grow up in different environments, go through different experiences, and are molded as a result of these..differently. Personally I'd never get 80 something tattoos, but you know what? I think the sh*t looks raw on dude. Its his choice and that's that.

Whew. Now that that's all out of the way, here's mine.

I got this first one at 18. Since I can remember i've always been really into music, it's been somewhat of an escape for me from a lot of sh*t that's gone down in my life. It's a pair of headphones playing music, on the inside of my arm, with the cord running down where it plugs in at my elbow hinge. The jack hole for the plug lies on the vein (where blood is taken). I had never seen anything like that, and it came out amazingly, great detail.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I went back to Hawaii this year (which is where I got the first tattoo) and figured i'd grab the two others I wanted while I was there.

I liked the idea of a tattoo of my last name on my upper back, but everyone I had seen with something like that had it in Old English. Might work for them, but I wanted something a little different. It reads Suddath (my last name) in graffiti text, with a paint can finishing off the tag. Not sure if you can see it in the pic but on the H its a light fade so it looks like its still being done.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And Finally, got the matching font as my last name with established 1987 on my foot.

[pic - click to view]

Also, the 2 last ones were taken in the summer, the first in the winter. Just to clarify that i'm not pasty. haha

Ink on.
 10 years ago '04        #338
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
Those are pretty sick. It's cool that they have meaning behind them. You went to the same place for all 3?
 08-30-2007, 12:01 PM         #339
jpaccord  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah we've been to hawaii 3 times and I figured dude did a nice job on the headphones so i'd take my business back. I'm happy with them. I still want one more for sure, Carpe Vita. Spin off of Carpe Diem (Seize the day). Carpe Vita translates to Seize Life, because...why just seize the day? :)

I have to figure out what font to use though. I want it broken down into carpe and vita and have them arched so they make a circle and I think I want it on my ankle bone, right around the ball joint. Any thoughts?
 10 years ago '04        #340
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 jpaccord said:
yeah we've been to hawaii 3 times and I figured dude did a nice job on the headphones so i'd take my business back. I'm happy with them. I still want one more for sure, Carpe Vita. Spin off of Carpe Diem (Seize the day). Carpe Vita translates to Seize Life, because...why just seize the day? :)

I have to figure out what font to use though. I want it broken down into carpe and vita and have them arched so they make a circle and I think I want it on my ankle bone, right around the ball joint. Any thoughts?
That sounds like a tight idea. If you're going to do it in a circle, I would use some sort of script font. I think if you used a script, something kind of like cursive, it would flow together like a continuous circle. Around the akle bone is a good idea, also in a circle around your elbow would be cool too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy