most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-17-2007, 10:32 PM         #241
mike-nifty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilWeezy954 said:
yall n*ggas is dumb as fu*k if u knew tattoos thats sailor jerry tattoo flash the same book they have at miami ink thats tradtitonal flash but i know theres haters im grown ima do what the fu*k i want people dont wanna hear yo hatin a.ss comments all the time keep dat sh*t to yoself homies real talk
Damn u got alot of tats homie, I got 8 probably end up gettin more soon and yea lots of haters here just like talkin sh*t as long as u like them homes thats whats up
 05-17-2007, 11:05 PM         #242
joeycoughdrops  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #243
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8073 8073
nobody wanna show they tats on boxden?
 11 years ago '04        #244
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 killaqnz92 said:
are you just saying that to be sarcastic??? or are you for real???

cuz i like the tears.....
i mean i would get them in better placement under my eye and also i would get them neater so they will look nicee and not sloppy..........
and i only want 2 under the right eye.....
You know what they mean right? You don't just get tear drops. You EARN tear drops
 05-18-2007, 01:44 PM         #245
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilWeezy954 said:
These All The Tats On My Face 8 and Countin

This Is Mp My Nickname On My Face I Got It From Game But U Else Has It U Know?

[pic - click to view]

These Are My Three Tear Drops They Mean 3 Losses In mY Family One For My Mother, Grandmother, And Grandfather

[pic - click to view]

This Is My Cutthroat Cross In The Middle Of My Forehead And My Nickname On my Eyelids

[pic - click to view]

What are you a gangbanger with a computer lol.
 05-20-2007, 12:29 AM         #246
Smokey Da Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weezy im feeling some of your tats homey
 11 years ago '06        #247
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 RastaGaL01 said:
I have one tat on my upper right arm. Its a Ultra Violet tat that can ONLY be seen under a black light. The only reason i got a UV tat is because i wanted to get something that was different and not mainstream. Plus it looks hott when im in tha club!

Heres a pic:

[pic - click to view]

Picture is sh*tty bc its from my sk3.
Yo this the sickest sh*t ive eva seen
 05-24-2007, 01:29 AM         #248
jaywune1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilWeezy954 said:
dog shut the fu*k up its my life my face my money i pay to get them done is all my tats affectin your life hell naw dont worry bout it u just a hater get over it
Now after that outburst you know that n*gga is jobless.
haha haha
 05-24-2007, 01:45 AM         #249
jaywune1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Splittin_Wigz;8321018]Hahahhah Wutta Idiot

Don't worry my n*gga they just hating When your ready for a job give me a call.

I'll pay you a dollar everyday to clean my shoes before I go to work. YOU DUMB fu*k!

WHY THE HELL DID YOU COVER YOUR BODY UP LET ALONE YOUR FACE WIT TATTS, YOUR A BLACKMAN WITH TATTS! WHY AM I EVEN ASKING, YOU LIKE BEING BROKE HUH?
 11 years ago '06        #250
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 94 94
^ And Smh Why Was My Post Deleted...

This Isnt A "No Comment Thread" .... Everyone Posted Their Tats To Get A Responce... So I Gave One... Just Because It Was Negative And He Took It As "E-Beef" You Delete It? So We Can Only Make Comments On Tats We Like? What Type Of Mr Rogers sh*t Is That?

Smh... Get Real... Zakhi Didn't Make This A "No Discussion" Thread...

And I'll Still Say It Lil Weezy Tats Look Like A Preschooler Got Ahold Of A Crayon And Colored On Him While He Was Sleeping...

Thats No Ebeef Thats My Opinion... If He Takes It As "E-beef" Thats His Problem...
 11 years ago '04        #251
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2959 2959
MP, U tats are fresh!! fu*k what everybody else saying. Thats whats wrong wit n*ggas these days. They worry so much about the next n*gga when they need to worry bout self first. The way I see sh*t is if the next n*gga happy and aint trying to start no sh*t then im happy. Besides I wouldnt worry to much about that f*g**t a.ss n*gga smokey lol I do got one question though. Did that "MP" on your eyelids hurt? thats such a thin piece of skin. THey use a special needle or something?
 11 years ago '06        #252
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 WigzBeenSplit said:
^ And Smh Why Was My Post Deleted...

This Isnt A "No Comment Thread" .... Everyone Posted Their Tats To Get A Responce... So I Gave One... Just Because It Was Negative And He Took It As "E-Beef" You Delete It? So We Can Only Make Comments On Tats We Like? What Type Of Mr Rogers sh*t Is That?

Smh... Get Real... Zakhi Didn't Make This A "No Discussion" Thread...

And I'll Still Say It Lil Weezy Tats Look Like A Preschooler Got Ahold Of A Crayon And Colored On Him While He Was Sleeping...

Thats No Ebeef Thats My Opinion... If He Takes It As "E-beef" Thats His Problem...
What up Wigz?

Honestly man, I'm not hating, but how can this ignorant motherfu*ker post his tats and car then go and act like a bi*ch because some one says something negative about it? You can tell this kid is bi*chmade. If you didn't want any criticism then don't post your sh*t. Is that how you act in public when people laugh at your stupid a.ss? I actually feel sorry for you looking like a walking comic book. Naming yourself "LilWeezy" was bad enough, but damn this takes the cake. I bet you kiss other dudes on the lips, too, like Lil' Wayne, eh? Since you obviously think you're him.

Grow some balls and stop being a pus*y.

*Waits for smokeydahomo to chime back in after seeing the word balls, since we all know he's homos3xual. Always comments about other male's bodies*

But on a happier note, nice tats zakhi. :applause:

Last edited by -Phase One-; 05-25-2007 at 12:23 AM..
 05-25-2007, 09:16 AM         #253
Smokey Da Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistatnn said:
MP, U tats are fresh!! fu*k what everybody else saying. Thats whats wrong wit n*ggas these days. They worry so much about the next n*gga when they need to worry bout self first. The way I see sh*t is if the next n*gga happy and aint trying to start no sh*t then im happy. Besides I wouldnt worry to much about that f*g**t a.ss n*gga smokey lol I do got one question though. Did that "MP" on your eyelids hurt? thats such a thin piece of skin. THey use a special needle or something?
i never hated on weezy, i like some of his tats
 11 years ago '05        #254
TastiiTweetz|m 
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 0 0
I deleted the posts because yall are BEEFIN not makin just simple comments. Yall can take that shyt back to the slaughter house..this is the Ladies section & we aint tryin to see folks talkin shyt about each other ALL the time...Dude wanted to tatt his whole body up, so let him do what the fukk he do. I'm actually laughin at the fact that u sittin up here gettin ur blood pressure high over this simple azz thread ..Get over it..
 05-26-2007, 08:51 AM         #255
$harpie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This one is just above my draws,.... :D :applause:

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '07        #256
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
:: admires all the men and walks outta thread ::
 11 years ago '07        #257
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 lewisl7 said:
Ladies Only! What do u think about this tattoo? Is it too much? I want ur opinion cuz a n*gga gonna look at the bi*ch a.ss crack and be like "get it"

[pic - click to view]

BTW that is amazin. Id love something like that but I couldnt take the pain I know it.
 05-28-2007, 12:07 AM         #258
soundtrack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AceMurda said:
Newest Tat of 07

[pic - click to view]

this is why you shouldnt let your homeboys who just came out of jail do art on your body ,those 3 tats you got my good friend are horrible seriously ,terrible sketching, poor outlines,very weak creativty come on hustla blood and a scorpion? and god knows what that other one is i would start all over and save to get them lazer removed.
 11 years ago '05        #259
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8073 8073
dont watch me watch tv haters
 10 years ago '06        #260
lazybone06 
space
space
$516 | Props total: 15 15

[pic - click to view]

First Tattoo. Not to bad but more to come
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy