most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will we ever 4give Kramer?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
mooney is the truth....lol yo the way the dude talk and respond to people..that sh*t is funny because he sound mad serious with it too haha
 11-24-2006, 10:43 AM         #22
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats bullsh*t what he said tho. It's ok for a BLACK comedian to make race jokes, not whites. I don't care if it's in good taste or not, it wouldn't be accepted. And anybody who wants to pretend like it would be is just fooling themselves.

Last edited by Fucker; 11-24-2006 at 10:45 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #23
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
Paul who?
 11 years ago '04        #24
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
fu*k kramer ... racist fu*k .. ruins it for true peeps that want multi cultural life to work ...
 11-24-2006, 10:59 AM         #25
iii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooo that joke at the end
 11-24-2006, 11:01 AM         #26
ejj241  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love his suggestions on ways for richards to redeem himself...hahaha
 11 years ago '06        #27
Queminal 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
Paul Mooney is crazy thats my guy
 11 years ago '05        #28
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 minimeblunts said:
hmmm i just watched a mooney special when he was in atl and he's just as racist towards white ppl as kramer is to blacks.... i just think thats fuked up... racism is fuked up no matter what and the ppl who claim "they cant see color" those are the racist ones... and the ppl who cal white ppl crackers are racist too... SO FUK RACISM !!
fu*k up cracker. Just playing...

Why is it that in any thread about racism some white guy has to come in and give a paragraph and end it with "fu*k Racism." Is it like a must? Like the thread ain't official til that's done?
 11 years ago '06        #29
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10629 10629
 minimeblunts said:
hmmm i just watched a mooney special when he was in atl and he's just as racist towards white ppl as kramer is to blacks.... i just think thats fuked up... racism is fuked up no matter what and the ppl who claim "they cant see color" those are the racist ones... and the ppl who cal white ppl crackers are racist too... SO FUK RACISM !!
exactly.....mooney is funny but one of the most racist people you'll find but because of double standards it'sa a different story
 11 years ago '06        #30
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10629 10629
 KingCapo said:
fu*k up cracker. Just playing...

Why is it that in any thread about racism some white guy has to come in and give a paragraph and end it with "fu*k Racism." Is it like a must? Like the thread ain't official til that's done?
no it's just you got 2 of the same situations.....a funny black guy who is racists towards whites and funny white guy who is racists towards black.......one thread has a million pages of replies of how the guy should be k!lled and one is all fun and jokes
 11-24-2006, 11:26 AM         #31
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mooney said:
He should go and perform the same act at the appolo in harlem
Ether :wow::wow::wow:
 11-24-2006, 11:29 AM         #32
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha mooney always comin with that funny sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #33
Randal GunNHand 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
paul mooney is crazy
 11 years ago '05        #34
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 philly337 said:
no it's just you got 2 of the same situations.....a funny black guy who is racists towards whites and funny white guy who is racists towards black.......one thread has a million pages of replies of how the guy should be k!lled and one is all fun and jokes
Nah it's in NO way the same thing.

Nig.ger and Cracker are two different things. Completely. One is said humorously and the other is dead serious.
 11 years ago '06        #35
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
cosign that...paul mooney is funny but i think he is a racist as well. he is just funny about it so not as many people care.
 11-24-2006, 12:26 PM         #36
longblkman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 11 years ago '06        #37
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
im white and i say n*gga all the time i dont care im so used to it....... but yeah i think white people are just alot more mature and secure with their race when it comes to white jokes... blacks get too emotional with it.. im not racist or anything but thats just how it is.
 11-24-2006, 12:39 PM         #38
Mike O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reddman97 said:
so if Jesse and Al say it's all good we should let it slide?...................lmao!
fell the same way they are not the people that got insulted why do we say something to the people he called a n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #39
maL.com 
space
space
space
$276 | Props total: 134 134
No, if you would have listened to the interview people mooney said it would have been fine if he said a racial joke .. that was a joke .. he said a racial statement it wasn't in any form a fukin joke he called them nig gers because they thought he was wack .. he said they should be lynched because they said he was wack .. when a white lady left a paul moony show he said ' i hope some n*ggas are robbing your house " .. so please don't compare a racist joke to a racist comment. i agree with most he probally isn't a racist he probally doesn't hate black people because they are black, but that doesn't mean he isn't ignorant and he shouldn't be verbally punished and punished occupationally.

Last edited by maL.com; 11-24-2006 at 12:42 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #40
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
ROFLMAO @ da last joke
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy