Nov 24 - 50 Cent Appalled By James Bond Gun Posters

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-02-2006, 12:21 PM         #61
davryamcc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
difference is these people mentioned by 50 are actors
where 50 claims to clap in real life
 12-02-2006, 01:11 PM         #62
Ilevakam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know, James bond movies are PG-13 Even though it has alot of violence and s3x. However, on the other hand its just a movie.
 12-02-2006, 01:16 PM         #63
ev1lle1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RugerRell2369 said:
is it me, or do i smell fifty tryin to start $h!t b4 a cd comes out?
^^^Cosign!:applause:
 12-02-2006, 01:23 PM         #64
kswift  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definitely double standards
 12-02-2006, 02:22 PM         #65
keioss01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a poser... he never shot nobody
 11 years ago '06        #66
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
He has a point. Being that it is pG 13 makes it even worse. He was targeted by the media for just holding it, and the baby made no difference it. Just like when they stopped showing his movie at a theatre because of violence which had nothing to do with the movie. As an african american this offends me to an agree as do many other things in this truly racially motivated society.
 12-02-2006, 04:56 PM         #67
pahyba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinG said:
well put it this way nobody runs around saying they want to be bond but little kid are running around in the street say they want to be like 50 why cuz bond is flim and 50 was really a crack dealer that got shot

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!!!???

Did you say kids want to grow up and sell drugs and get shot like it is glamerous to struggle! You missed the point 50 was trying to make to begin with! Man wasnt the whole movie about him tryin to get out that life how you take part of the movie and twist it azz backwards!! That is disappointing! There are so many police, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, and real spies in this world!! Who do you think have those real LIFE jobs. D.. that is sad that ppl cant see past a street corner. There is nothing fake about Bond, MI, or MR Mrs Smith, where do you think the idae come from who is researchin the story line!! 50 need to make a big deal bc EVERYTHING has truth to it and EVERYTHING has consequence bc if a lil white kid decides to dress in his Sun best thinking he can save the world with his daddies gun for "PROTECTION", shootin up the bad kids who was teasing someone!!! What will happen then? I bet you no one will be protesting the millions bout to made off that one!!!
 11 years ago '04        #68
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
gotta call these entertainment establishes out, especially after beign called out your self, necessary evils!
 11 years ago '05        #69
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4133 4133
 justinG said:
well put it this way nobody runs around saying they want to be bond but little kid are running around in the street say they want to be like 50 why cuz bond is flim and 50 was really a crack dealer that got shot

First of all, James Bond is the type of movie that is marketed to every audience possible, including kids. Hell, I know kids that want to be like James Bond because he's 'cool'. 50 Cent's movie, however, wasn't marketed towards a mass audience. Why? Because they couldn't market it to kids. It was a movie directed by an Oscar-Award-WInning director and written by a guy that won multiple Emmys for Sopranos. This movie was not marketed toward kids because they barely know what the hell all that stuff is.

I will say, though, that 50's image marketed the movie. But, he doesn't have an appeal that will allow him to go on like Nickelodeon. So, you can't really say that.

As much as I absolutely HATE 50 Cent, he has a point here.

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 12-04-2006 at 10:01 AM..
 12-04-2006, 08:23 AM         #70
kriis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a bi*ch
 11 years ago '06        #71
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
50 should know by now that they can do whatver they want and its all good
 11 years ago '04        #72
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
50 takes on hollywood actors and actresses to promote new album? and sale like another million in a week? hm could that be his plan to promote his next album
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago