Nov 24 - 50 Cent Appalled By James Bond Gun Posters

most viewed right now
+18  187
99 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11-24-2006, 06:00 PM         #26
5ive_Micz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rebelus said
Ha LMFAO!!! The problem with people in America is that they are so damn stupid. I don't care what kind of image a person has personally. When it comes to wrong it wrong, and vice versa. You can't tell one person that it ain't cool to have posters with a gun and then let others slide.
Oh and I don't think he is whining I think he is bringing something to light that people probably forgot about and he is right. People wanted to ban his movie because of it but it's ok for 007 to do it on his cover. I bet there is more k!lling going on in this new bond movie then in Get Rich or Die Tryin also.

What's right is right, what' wrong is wrong, and this is wrong. 5th!!! you got a point homo.
lol, calm down
I agree with you on one point tho, but that's only because I'm not an American

I really don't care if 50 had a gun or not, I don't care if he had a 100, what I do care about is that some people just try to be the underdog a lil too hard...

12 years ago '05        #27
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 19 19
 ec18us said
oh my bad i thought this was a forum? where you could express ur own opinions? get the fu*k outta here with that sarcasm
What's the point of expressing an opinion without a reason? That's a waste of time, what? Are you just trying to increase your post count? Go outside.

12 years ago '05        #28
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,952 | Props total: 1128 1128

Here's the pic of the banned BILLBOARD, A MIC IN ONE HAND AND A GUN IN THE OTHER, WHO CARES????

THEY'RE JUST RACIST IN HOLLYWOOD

12 years ago '05        #29
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,545 | Props total: 4577 4577
He does kind of have a point. its not right to dissallow him because he's a rapper yet allow james bond to show one and advertise with it.

11-24-2006, 06:31 PM         #30
Grimey|Niggah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another bi*ch act from this fu*kwit

11-24-2006, 06:39 PM         #31
NickthaQuick1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares 50

12 years ago '05        #32
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,642 | Props total: 358 358
 D.C. said
Double Standard?

007 = Secret Agent Serving his country.
50 Cent = Thug who sells drugs and shoots people for no reason.

That isn't a double standard
Your dumb u sound dumb. they did that to 50 for the same reason they talk sh*t bout rap. cause they dont wanna see him blow. am srry but if he was white and he did like rock and roll it would be fin. it dont matter wat u think the reason is shooting ppl is wrong period.

so if 50 gets judge bond should to cause its the same thing u cant sit here and talk bout 50 over a gun if 100 other movies are doing da same sh*t thats wrong

11-24-2006, 06:45 PM         #33
play107  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinG said
lol thing is it would be cool if he was white

thats right , and he's right , there are HEAPS of double standards in America

12 years ago '05        #34
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
50 desperately trying to stay in the picture

who the fu*k cares about that sh*t

these idiots are like when your parents think they smell somethin funny and tell you not to smoke weed, and you´re actually a heroin dealer

11-24-2006, 06:54 PM         #35
whittle008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 will start sh*t so his albums will selll he should be called sh*tty not fitty

11-24-2006, 06:55 PM         #36
whittle008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i cant ryme but at least i know it

11-24-2006, 09:05 PM         #37
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-Dot said

Here's the pic of the banned BILLBOARD, A MIC IN ONE HAND AND A GUN IN THE OTHER, WHO CARES????

THEY'RE JUST RACIST IN HOLLYWOOD
^co-sign, propz!!!

11-24-2006, 09:06 PM         #38
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and fu*k the haters!!!

11-24-2006, 09:09 PM         #39
howiegee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz

12 years ago '04        #40
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 580 580
I feel 50 on this one. It don't matter if u got a gun and a kid or a gun with hunting dogs they need to make one general rule to clear everything up

12 years ago '04        #41
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 21 21
Well James Bond's Movie Is Fictional, While 50's Movie Was Loosly Based On His Life

Take That 50

12 years ago '04        #42
Floeji 
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
 ec18us said
oh my bad i thought this was a forum? where you could express ur own opinions? get the fu*k outta here with that sarcasm

But your opinion is totally biased and unnecessary..You're just a 50 hater...

11-24-2006, 09:35 PM         #43
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5ive_Micz said
it all has to do with image, James Bond has a smart, well dressed responsible cop serving his country image, whilst Em & 50 have a shoot before you think kind of image...that's it

maybe, but i heard that the new bond movie is a mixture of blood and s3x....and in todays ultra sensative entertainment market, i am surprised that nobody is saying anything...i mean so what if he is holding a child and a gun, that doesnt mean that he is going to use the gun on the baby, yet you know just from james bonds persona that he is going to k!ll people......

11-24-2006, 09:59 PM         #44
Mike O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fifty is right like you said the movie is lossly bassed on fiftys life. but there are also agents in the world so this could be loosely based on someones life. also the bond movies people die left and right so the death scenes are worse in this movie. well i know when i was a kid after i watched a movie i would want to portray the main character so you know i would run around with a gun like a secret agent. thats bull sh*t they should stop that sh*t with michael richards the racist and get on this

12 years ago '06        #45
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,429 | Props total: 8 8
james bond is like a glorified inspector gadget, they obviously are not gonna be taken seriously if they have guns.

12 years ago '06        #46
Queminal 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
Hollywood apparently has double standards

12 years ago '05        #47
ec18us 
space
space
$3,446 | Props total: 0 0
 Floeji said
But your opinion is totally biased and unnecessary..You're just a 50 hater...
.. giving me hate for saying that.. who's the "hater" now and honestly im not a 50 hater because i really dont care that much about the guy. the bond franchise has been going on for years everybody knows the character is not real.. 50 cent's movie was based on true life events thats why its a whole different deal with these posters. he's only saying all this because he probably has an album coming out or he's upset and wants all the attention back on him and will use any excuse to get it.

11-25-2006, 09:04 AM         #48
ekko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a movie =/

12 years ago '05        #49
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
It is a double standard cause America is just scared to see a gun in the hand of a black man. It makes them nervous, but its acceptable for a white man to hold a gun on a poster because he poses no threat. It has nothing to do with the characters role in the movie.

12 years ago '06        #50
wilsonb6 
space
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
dude what has this forum come tothis is ridiculous that we are debating over this lets just say ppl are racist and that is plain and simple the truth no matter what we say in here nothing is going to change w/ the people within this country besides the people on here

Home      

most viewed right now
+124online now  39
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
257 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+118online now  33
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  23
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  18
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+48online now  12
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  11
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+42online now  10
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy