Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2006, 03:17 PM         #161
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mcnaulty will have the same thing happen to him. Once he ties all the strings back to Marlo he will have allready been shot and k!lled.

If YOU really watch the show you would see that everything is nothing more then a cycles. !!!!
 11 years ago '05        #162
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4734 4734
 tanictotight said:
Mcnaulty will have the same thing happen to him. Once he ties all the strings back to Marlo he will have allready been shot and k!lled.

If YOU really watch the show you would see that everything is nothing more then a cycles. !!!!

naw Mc. Nulty is with the cops, they'll run raids all over marlo's crew, and marlo's crew will also have problems with the East Side n*ggas because after they k!ll Prop Joe Marlo will be the only n*gga the Polish dudes wanna sell the coke to.........with all the coke connection he'll black ball everyone, Marlo will get k!lled by McNulty, it'll be one of them scene where Marlo is caught and it'll be just him and Mc Nulty and McNulty will have to choose to do whats right and arrest him, or just k!ll him on the spot and say Marlo reached for his gun

*looks back at what he typed*

sssshhhheeeiiiittttt i need to be a writer with The Wire
 12-04-2006, 03:28 PM         #163
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is not McNaulty style. If that was the case he would have k!lled stringer himself in the third season and said "he reach for his gun". Also, Marlo is to big to carry guns. When you are as big as marlo you get what is called "HITTERS". Prop Joe will not die. He can talk his way out of anything. Marlo is watching but Prop Joe will get some on marlo before marlo get him. Chris and Snoop we get caught in season 5 and he will be hard to marlo to hide.
 11 years ago '05        #164
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 tanictotight said:
That is not McNaulty style. If that was the case he would have k!lled stringer himself in the third season and said "he reach for his gun". Also, Marlo is to big to carry guns. When you are as big as marlo you get what is called "HITTERS". Prop Joe will not die. He can talk his way out of anything. Marlo is watching but Prop Joe will get some on marlo before marlo get him. Chris and Snoop we get caught in season 5 and he will be hard to marlo to hide.
you must not have seen how Mc Nulty was acting after Bodie got murked, dude was mad as hell, he knew Bodie got k!lled because of him, if he aint give Bodie that ride n*ggas wouldnt have thought Bodie was snitching to the narcos so its kind of his fault

trust me, that would be good tv
 11 years ago '04        #165
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
i don't think chris and snoop will go down. i can see one of them but not both. i think marlo's empire will start to crumble. it's only a matter of time. that n*gga can only stay on top for so long. just like avon that n*gga will start slipping.
 11 years ago '05        #166
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
i don't think chris and snoop will go down. i can see one of them but not both. i think marlo's empire will start to crumble. it's only a matter of time. that n*gga can only stay on top for so long. just like avon that n*gga will start slipping.

snoop, chris, and the tall n*gga that shot cutty are gonna get hit with a few soft charges, i know snoop and chris wont budge but i would put money that tall buddy would start singing like aretha, that will lead to the cops breakin down Marlo's crew and that will be the beginning of the end, especially when the eastside hustlas start feuding with whats rest of marlo's boys
 12-04-2006, 03:56 PM         #167
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That would be good TV. However, the creators of the show are not trying to make good TV. The creator is merely reporting everything he witnessed as a journalist. Stringer becoming a business man and beating the syse also would have been good TV, but Stringer is in the ground. If you are from a place where the skinny n*ggas die like im from you would easily see that this is the cycle that many drug dealers take.

And Im from Maryland so I KNOW. LOL
 12-04-2006, 03:59 PM         #168
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only one that can touch Marlo right now is Omar or Brother Mouzone. There is a possibility that Prop Joe might get capped out and Marlo take over his connections with the Greeks. Also the Greeks is still an open case from Season II that they never solved. There is a lot of unfinished business ranging all the way from Season one, I just re-watched the whole entire Wire, every episode from beginning to end.

@ McNulty for getting more pus*y than anybody in the show!
 11 years ago '05        #169
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
There will be revenge by McNulty...smh @ people saying that. Bodie's death is what made him join the major crimes unit again. He figures he can get Marlow that way. After all, he is a cop.
 11 years ago '05        #170
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said:
The only one that can touch Marlo right now is Omar or Brother Mouzone. There is a possibility that Prop Joe might get capped out and Marlo take over his connections with the Greeks. Also the Greeks is still an open case from Season II that they never solved. There is a lot of unfinished business ranging all the way from Season one, I just re-watched the whole entire Wire, every episode from beginning to end.

@ McNulty for getting more pus*y than anybody in the show!

*bunk voice*

you know what the plural of pus*y is???..........its pussiiiiiiiiiiiii,

classic scene
 11 years ago '05        #171
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
There will be revenge by McNulty...smh @ people saying that. Bodie's death is what made him join the major crimes unit again. He figures he can get Marlow that way. After all, he is a cop.

thats what people keep overlooking, people saying McNulty wouldnt do that, but after Bodie got bodied McNulty rejoined the force...........he knows the only way you can get away with k!llin n*ggas is if you got that badge on
 12-04-2006, 04:55 PM         #172
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Bodie & Poot could've made a nice little duo like Avon & Stringer, Chris & Marlo.
 11 years ago '04        #173
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 ItsYaboyJay said:
I think Bodie & Poot could've made a nice little duo like Avon & Stringer, Chris & Marlo.
i couldn't see it my n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #174
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said:

Poot......that n*gga aint worth sh*t,

Bodie and Slim could have made some noise, but pooh is a bi*ch especially when them dudes was poppin at Bodie he pulled out his gun then made that "if we dont pick the cotton, master gonna lynch us" face and then he ran like a lil bi*ch
 12-04-2006, 06:19 PM         #175
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
you must not have seen how Mc Nulty was acting after Bodie got murked, dude was mad as hell, he knew Bodie got k!lled because of him, if he aint give Bodie that ride n*ggas wouldnt have thought Bodie was snitching to the narcos so its kind of his fault

trust me, that would be good tv
Yea maybe that would be good tv but this isn't the shield or new york undercover. The wire is alot more intelligent then renegade cops shooting convicts. Therefore your prediction is kind of dumb.

I'm telling you guys now IMO the russians are going to be the ones that take down Marlo. Marlo think he is untouchable and can take down anyone but the russian mob has twice his power and his plan is going to backfire when he see who he is dealing with.

LOL at people thinking Marlo is going to take Prop Joes connect.

Last edited by RonMexicoQB; 12-04-2006 at 06:23 PM..
 12-04-2006, 09:25 PM         #176
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea none of yall talkin about "The Greeks" I hope McNulty brings them down, that sh*t made him depressed.

Also anyone catch Prop Joe lying to Marlo about how much Omar sold the sh*t back for? He bought it for 20 and then told marlo he bought it for 30, preview of bad blood to come between marlo and prop joe
 11 years ago '05        #177
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
Nahmond is out the game for good. Randy is going to have to move the fu*k outta Bmore. That snitch label is haunting him. Michael gonna start rising in the game. He is smart and will put the murder game down. Dookie is more comfortable with Michael then going to High School. He will make some paper and start to get his own sh*t together. He got the muscle so no one will fu*k with him.
 11 years ago '04        #178
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
i think chris will go down but not snoop, she might get less charges...keep in mind thru out tha whole season snoop hadnt actually k!lled anyone, it was all of chris' work..she was just there to put tha mufu*kas in tha vacants
 11 years ago '04        #179
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
I think bodie boy poot was a hoe for not standin with him. That whole political aspect of it is crazy to see how it turns out that black guy who was helping carcetti seem like he was turning on him.Carcetti gonna take that money from the govener & look like a fool. Daniels & them getting they police crew back that they had before when they brought avon down. I actually think that Marlo gonna cut the middleman out (prop joe) and get that sh*t for himself & end up k!llin cheese for that shipment being stole. I also think that marlo either gonna get locked up or murdered. He doing way too much dirt to hide sooner or later sh*t gonna hit the fan its only so much you can get away with.

You see bodie was tired of marlo doin the sh*t he was doing, n*ggas gonna get tired of puttin up with that sh*t. Randy I think they gonna k!ll that boy cause every where he go they be beat the breaks off his a.ss. I can see mike having similarities to bodie, being humble & loyal to the game. Dookie Idk its so many ways they could write a script off his part, personally like people said in earlier post I don't think he really built for that corner but if he backed by marlo & them its a whole another story.

Chris & Snoop gonna get locked up eventually, them n*ggas literally k!ll people for fun. Namonth either gonna get his mind right & go to school or get pulled back in to that street sh*t, you see the way he was lookin at his boy when he pulled up in that truck waitin for him to get in.Bubs is gonna get out of rehab and maybe straighten up his act. Omar is gone I think. I want that n*gga Marlo to pay for my n*gga bodie's death that was some bullsh*t. & also lex momma was snitchin so idk all I can say is that they should keep making new seasons foreal, shows like this sh*t sheds lights just not in the b-more area of how sh*t is really f*cked up but as for cities, ghettos thats fu*ked all over the united states.

Last edited by J. Jones04; 12-04-2006 at 10:46 PM..
 12-04-2006, 11:57 PM         #180
Coooooold  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Season 5 predictions-

Chris and Snoop are going to JAIL. Ain't no way they beating all those

bodies.

Inf!ghting amongst the police, possibly even the F.B.I., prosecution, etc...,

all over who gets to prosecute The Greek, Chris and Snoop for the bodies.

Prop Joe gettin' capped by Marlo leaving out that hardware store.

Namond gets bored with the "straight" life and wants back on the

"streets".

Wee Bey gettin' out on some crazy weak technicality (Gbenga, who plays

"Chris Partlow", kind of hinted towards this.)

Randy is gonna be thugged out and COLD.

Dukie's gonna be more confident as a result of him now having money and a

little status.

M
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy