The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Quddus said:
Ok lets end this once and for everybody is saying things will happen that from season 3-4 that have no connection and would not make sense. Tell me why would they play around with the cheese and randy angle. They have not even mentioned in the show any connection with cheese and randy.

There was no hint of a connection why would they just throw that in there. And that would make no since right now. And why would cheese adopt him? And it would be very impossible for a drug dealer to adopt a kid.

For the last time people Avon is not coming home let the character die. The guy does not even want to do the show anymore. And if any of you people seen wire season 3. Barksdale is done on the streets. There is no more barksdale.

Why can't we all just see dookie is a good kid. Not a hustler like yall think. He wants to go school and when given a chance made something out of it. The streets are not for him. He either gets it together and goes back to school or dies in the streets. He is not going to become that dude and blow up.

Ok and someone said snoop is going to cut a deal with the police and start snitchin. Now that would be totally out of character for her. And I don't see them doing that. That whole story line sounds wack and would not be a good look. They don't have no evidence on snoop and chris so I don't see her going to jail.

And can somebody tell me when snoop went back to jail. Wasn't she there when bodie dies at the end? Anyways its almost appearent that omar will die in season 5. He already has promised no more bodies. They made him a lot softer than he was before. He does not seem like the same dude that did stringer.
n*gga. The Wire has never been about blatant and obvious foreshadowing of future plots...

On the Crime Board...It said that Cheese's name is Calvin Wagstaff...Randy's last name is Wagstaff...I highly doubt it's coincidental....They might not be father/son....but they must be kin. Dookie won't be a good kid because he's tired of being poor and dirty...He'll probably be on the come up and start being a hitter or something...maybe the next Bodie. The only Barksdale n*ggaz still alive are Poot and a bunch of secondary n*ggaz and AVon's locked up.

Come on.
 11 years ago '04        #142
Floeji 
space
space
 DiddyStyle said:
I know that all of you guys in here love the gangsta aspect of the show, but I hate to break it to you season 5 is the last one and the fact that this show is a show more about the cops as opposed to the streets the cops are going to come out on top.

Chris and Snoop will get popped for all the bodies that they found in the houses.

Marlow is going to die. Dont you guys remember when he put a tail on the greek. Marlow thinks that he is big and bad, but in the big picture he aint sh*t. He will try to go at the greek and ultimately end up dead.

Alot of you guys have alot of good ideas as to what happens, but at the end of the day the fact that the show is about the cops, and with season 5 being the last season, you know that the cops will have to come out on top.

Either way season 5 is going to be sick. Does n e one know when or if they have started taping. Hopefully it will be on TV by summer.
They can't just focus on the cops. Then it won't be "The Wire"...It'll turn into Law and Order.

I hear that taping starts in March.
 12-03-2006, 09:01 PM         #143
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word is that the new season starts in August 07'
 12-04-2006, 02:41 AM         #144
High_Riser42  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike, Randy and Dukie is the new Barksdales. Mike runs the sh*t.. and Dukie is Stringer because he's smart. Randy will get his run in the organization but probably dies off or be the one that gets the time.. but don't last long because we all know he's a snitch.

Mike k!lls of Marlo. Chris and Snoop gets booked, but gets back out due to lack of evidence and works under Mike.

Namond is the enemy... but gets money because ov Wee-Bay's name.

Oh.. and RIP Bodie.. u was my n*gga in this Wire sh*t!
 12-04-2006, 03:01 AM         #145
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think naymond & doughnut gonna start stealing cars for mike and whoever to k!ll n*ggas....doughnut is my n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #146
Floeji 
space
space
 High_Riser42 said:
Mike, Randy and Dukie is the new Barksdales. Mike runs the sh*t.. and Dukie is Stringer because he's smart. Randy will get his run in the organization but probably dies off or be the one that gets the time.. but don't last long because we all know he's a snitch.

Mike k!lls of Marlo. Chris and Snoop gets booked, but gets back out due to lack of evidence and works under Mike.

Namond is the enemy... but gets money because ov Wee-Bay's name.

Oh.. and RIP Bodie.. u was my n*gga in this Wire sh*t!

Get real. Chris and Snoop would never work under Mike. Mike is Chris' "pup" remember?
 11 years ago '04        #147
Floeji 
space
space
 Guyser302 said:
i think naymond & doughnut gonna start stealing cars for mike and whoever to k!ll n*ggas....doughnut is my n*gga

Yeah. That lil n*gga was Gangsta..I hated Officer Walker for doing that to him...
 11 years ago '04        #148
Floeji 
space
space
Aiyyo. Remember when Chris flipped out and k!lled Mike's stepdad??

Why did he lose his cool like that? I'm pretty sure that Mike was molested or abused by his stepdad. But why did Chris black out on that n*gga?

God Forbid that that's the body that links him and Snoop to the other bodies...Chris actually touched this one in the face and got blood all over himself....not a very clean k!ll. Feel Me?

I hope that the DNA sh*t doesn't work out and incriminate him. Because if Chris and Snoop get locked up....Marlo is gonna have either no hitters...or bad hitters....Chris and Snoop were fu*king pros....
 12-04-2006, 05:57 AM         #149
J.Shots503  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
What I want to know is...

What is Calvin "Cheese" Wagstaff's connection to Randy Wagstaff....

yea n*ggas didn't catch that. i'm a.ssuming that its his dad. Cheese is Randy pops. or big brother MAYBE
 11 years ago '04        #150
Floeji 
space
space
 J.Shots503 said:
yea n*ggas didn't catch that. i'm a.ssuming that its his dad. Cheese is Randy pops. or big brother MAYBE

Word.
 11 years ago '05        #151
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,679 | Props total: 6440 6440
 Floeji said:

Why did he lose his cool like that? I'm pretty sure that Mike was molested or abused by his stepdad. But why did Chris black out on that n*gga?

God Forbid that that's the body that links him and Snoop to the other bodies...Chris actually touched this one in the face and got blood all over himself....not a very clean k!ll. Feel Me?

I hope that the DNA sh*t doesn't work out and incriminate him. Because if Chris and Snoop get locked up....Marlo is gonna have either no hitters...or bad hitters....Chris and Snoop were fu*king pros....
i got the impresssion that chris might have gotten molested too...he took that one personal, when the rest of his sh*t is just quick and clean...that sh*t is going to come back and haunt him though. he spit on dude and probably got some of his own blood or sweat on him and then they left the corpse in the alley so freemon or the bunk will put 2 and 2 together...

i have been trippin off the fact that last season slim charles was one second away from k!lling marlo, but now they're all buddy buddy
 11 years ago '05        #152
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 1 1
I got this from allhiphop.com this morning.

THE WIRE RUMORS!

I can't hold this back. If you love "The Wire" like me, you want to get the next season in two weeks - not 2008. (Yes, 2008!!!!!!!) That's not going to happen, but certainly we don't want to wait the 3 years for the next season. Well, what its looking like is that AVON is coming back for the 5th season of the super series. Now, the rumor I am getting is that Wood Harris will return to play Avon. The only thing is, there are rumored contract negotiations that will dictate whether or not he will come back. On the flip side, Wood is starting his rap career. No hate, but he kicked a freestyle for Wendy Williams and Charlemagne Tha God that didn't go over too well. (I canít watch the finale of the season Ė I canít believe its over.)
 12-04-2006, 10:31 AM         #153
High_Riser42  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah.. homey. Namond and Donut run the otherside of the barksdale when Avon come home..and Mike, Randy and Dukie take ova Marlo sh*t
 12-04-2006, 02:03 PM         #154
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiddyStyle said:
I know that all of you guys in here love the gangsta aspect of the show, but I hate to break it to you season 5 is the last one and the fact that this show is a show more about the cops as opposed to the streets the cops are going to come out on top.

Chris and Snoop will get popped for all the bodies that they found in the houses.

Marlow is going to die. Dont you guys remember when he put a tail on the greek. Marlow thinks that he is big and bad, but in the big picture he aint sh*t. He will try to go at the greek and ultimately end up dead.

Alot of you guys have alot of good ideas as to what happens, but at the end of the day the fact that the show is about the cops, and with season 5 being the last season, you know that the cops will have to come out on top.

Either way season 5 is going to be sick. Does n e one know when or if they have started taping. Hopefully it will be on TV by summer.
ITS NOT DEEMED AS A COP SHOW TO THE WRITERS SO U MAY BE WRONG THERE CHECK OUT THE MAKING OF THE SHOW THEY CLEARLY STATE IT THERE.
 11 years ago '04        #155
Floeji 
space
space
 P DRILLA said:
i got the impresssion that chris might have gotten molested too...he took that one personal, when the rest of his sh*t is just quick and clean...that sh*t is going to come back and haunt him though. he spit on dude and probably got some of his own blood or sweat on him and then they left the corpse in the alley so freemon or the bunk will put 2 and 2 together...

i have been trippin off the fact that last season slim charles was one second away from k!lling marlo, but now they're all buddy buddy

Yeah. That tripped me out too....I don't trust Slim Charles...for nothing. He was the head of the Barksdale hitters...now he's under Prop Joe's wing being friends with Marlo..Sneaky bastard.
 12-04-2006, 02:14 PM         #156
joey_peepz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never seen this before, think itīs worth startin seein it
 12-04-2006, 02:39 PM         #157
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is nothing wrong with what slim charles is doing. If you remember he was HIRED HELP. To him a boss is a boss. He does not have to show loyalty to barksdale. HE IS ONLY A HITTER!!!!!

Chris and Snoop gonna get caught in season five, when they find Mike lil brothers farther. Also they will find that sercurity badge that snoop threw one the ground near one of the vacants. They are gonna take the wieght and marol will be free.

Mike and that dude that shot Cuttie in the leg are gonna become the new chris and snoop. Dookie gonna go back to school sometimes just to learn how to use more educational stuff on the street.

Marlo will find out about Prop Joe dirt and try to get Prop Joe.

Randy will get a little tuffer from all the a.ss whipping he will receive at the group home. He will leave and start selling. Randy will find out that cheese is farther and start selling will Cheese. Officier carver will run into randy again but this time they are enemies. Carver will let randy go on his first offense as a IM SORRY.

Namond will go to school and change his life around. He will see his old crew but will not a.ssociate with them.

On the season finally of season five SLim Charles will k!ll Marlo.

Omar left town, but butchie will get k!lled so Omar will come back to revenge his death.
 11 years ago '05        #158
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4724 4724
 tanictotight said:
There is nothing wrong with what slim charles is doing. If you remember he was HIRED HELP. To him a boss is a boss. He does not have to show loyalty to barksdale. HE IS ONLY A HITTER!!!!!

Chris and Snoop gonna get caught in season five, when they find Mike lil brothers farther. Also they will find that sercurity badge that snoop threw one the ground near one of the vacants. They are gonna take the wieght and marol will be free.

Mike and that dude that shot Cuttie in the leg are gonna become the new chris and snoop. Dookie gonna go back to school sometimes just to learn how to use more educational stuff on the street.

Marlo will find out about Prop Joe dirt and try to get Prop Joe.

Randy will get a little tuffer from all the a.ss whipping he will receive at the group home. He will leave and start selling. Randy will find out that cheese is farther and start selling will Cheese. Officier carver will run into randy again but this time they are enemies. Carver will let randy go on his first offense as a IM SORRY.

Namond will go to school and change his life around. He will see his old crew but will not a.ssociate with them.

On the season finally of season five SLim Charles will k!ll Marlo.

Omar left town, but butchie will get k!lled so Omar will come back to revenge his death.

yo Jay, what you say about all this

[pic - click to view]

you forgot Mc. Nulty, its Mc. Nulty thats gonna get a chance to murk Marlo for puttin the hit on Bodie, nice try though

Last edited by youngvito18; 12-04-2006 at 03:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #159
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,859 | Props total: 15 15
 Floeji said:

he was probably molested too, but man somebody told me that in season 3 chris said some sh*t about a uncle molesting him, dont know how true that is tho, i went back and re-watched it but didnt see none about it
 12-04-2006, 03:17 PM         #160
buddakon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:

Chris was prolly abused as a kid...some repressed pain that jus got realeased. idunno, but i think chris really feels for tha kid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago