The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
47 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #151
P DRILLA 113 heat pts113
space
space
$11,597 | Props total: 11346 11346
 Floeji said
Aiyyo. Remember when Chris flipped out and k!lled Mike's stepdad??

Why did he lose his cool like that? I'm pretty sure that Mike was molested or abused by his stepdad. But why did Chris black out on that n*gga?

God Forbid that that's the body that links him and Snoop to the other bodies...Chris actually touched this one in the face and got blood all over himself....not a very clean k!ll. Feel Me?

I hope that the DNA sh*t doesn't work out and incriminate him. Because if Chris and Snoop get locked up....Marlo is gonna have either no hitters...or bad hitters....Chris and Snoop were fu*king pros....
i got the impresssion that chris might have gotten molested too...he took that one personal, when the rest of his sh*t is just quick and clean...that sh*t is going to come back and haunt him though. he spit on dude and probably got some of his own blood or sweat on him and then they left the corpse in the alley so freemon or the bunk will put 2 and 2 together...

i have been trippin off the fact that last season slim charles was one second away from k!lling marlo, but now they're all buddy buddy

12 years ago '05        #152
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
I got this from allhiphop.com this morning.

THE WIRE RUMORS!

I can't hold this back. If you love "The Wire" like me, you want to get the next season in two weeks - not 2008. (Yes, 2008!!!!!!!) That's not going to happen, but certainly we don't want to wait the 3 years for the next season. Well, what its looking like is that AVON is coming back for the 5th season of the super series. Now, the rumor I am getting is that Wood Harris will return to play Avon. The only thing is, there are rumored contract negotiations that will dictate whether or not he will come back. On the flip side, Wood is starting his rap career. No hate, but he kicked a freestyle for Wendy Williams and Charlemagne Tha God that didn't go over too well. (I can’t watch the finale of the season – I can’t believe its over.)

12-04-2006, 10:31 AM         #153
High_Riser42  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah.. homey. Namond and Donut run the otherside of the barksdale when Avon come home..and Mike, Randy and Dukie take ova Marlo sh*t

12-04-2006, 02:03 PM         #154
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiddyStyle said
I know that all of you guys in here love the gangsta aspect of the show, but I hate to break it to you season 5 is the last one and the fact that this show is a show more about the cops as opposed to the streets the cops are going to come out on top.

Chris and Snoop will get popped for all the bodies that they found in the houses.

Marlow is going to die. Dont you guys remember when he put a tail on the greek. Marlow thinks that he is big and bad, but in the big picture he aint sh*t. He will try to go at the greek and ultimately end up dead.

Alot of you guys have alot of good ideas as to what happens, but at the end of the day the fact that the show is about the cops, and with season 5 being the last season, you know that the cops will have to come out on top.

Either way season 5 is going to be sick. Does n e one know when or if they have started taping. Hopefully it will be on TV by summer.
ITS NOT DEEMED AS A COP SHOW TO THE WRITERS SO U MAY BE WRONG THERE CHECK OUT THE MAKING OF THE SHOW THEY CLEARLY STATE IT THERE.

12 years ago '04        #155
Floeji 
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
 P DRILLA said
i got the impresssion that chris might have gotten molested too...he took that one personal, when the rest of his sh*t is just quick and clean...that sh*t is going to come back and haunt him though. he spit on dude and probably got some of his own blood or sweat on him and then they left the corpse in the alley so freemon or the bunk will put 2 and 2 together...

i have been trippin off the fact that last season slim charles was one second away from k!lling marlo, but now they're all buddy buddy

Yeah. That tripped me out too....I don't trust Slim Charles...for nothing. He was the head of the Barksdale hitters...now he's under Prop Joe's wing being friends with Marlo..Sneaky bastard.

12-04-2006, 02:14 PM         #156
joey_peepz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never seen this before, think it´s worth startin seein it

12-04-2006, 02:39 PM         #157
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is nothing wrong with what slim charles is doing. If you remember he was HIRED HELP. To him a boss is a boss. He does not have to show loyalty to barksdale. HE IS ONLY A HITTER!!!!!

Chris and Snoop gonna get caught in season five, when they find Mike lil brothers farther. Also they will find that sercurity badge that snoop threw one the ground near one of the vacants. They are gonna take the wieght and marol will be free.

Mike and that dude that shot Cuttie in the leg are gonna become the new chris and snoop. Dookie gonna go back to school sometimes just to learn how to use more educational stuff on the street.

Marlo will find out about Prop Joe dirt and try to get Prop Joe.

Randy will get a little tuffer from all the a.ss whipping he will receive at the group home. He will leave and start selling. Randy will find out that cheese is farther and start selling will Cheese. Officier carver will run into randy again but this time they are enemies. Carver will let randy go on his first offense as a IM SORRY.

Namond will go to school and change his life around. He will see his old crew but will not a.ssociate with them.

On the season finally of season five SLim Charles will k!ll Marlo.

Omar left town, but butchie will get k!lled so Omar will come back to revenge his death.

12 years ago '05        #158
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$14,746 | Props total: 7687 7687
 tanictotight said
There is nothing wrong with what slim charles is doing. If you remember he was HIRED HELP. To him a boss is a boss. He does not have to show loyalty to barksdale. HE IS ONLY A HITTER!!!!!

Chris and Snoop gonna get caught in season five, when they find Mike lil brothers farther. Also they will find that sercurity badge that snoop threw one the ground near one of the vacants. They are gonna take the wieght and marol will be free.

Mike and that dude that shot Cuttie in the leg are gonna become the new chris and snoop. Dookie gonna go back to school sometimes just to learn how to use more educational stuff on the street.

Marlo will find out about Prop Joe dirt and try to get Prop Joe.

Randy will get a little tuffer from all the a.ss whipping he will receive at the group home. He will leave and start selling. Randy will find out that cheese is farther and start selling will Cheese. Officier carver will run into randy again but this time they are enemies. Carver will let randy go on his first offense as a IM SORRY.

Namond will go to school and change his life around. He will see his old crew but will not a.ssociate with them.

On the season finally of season five SLim Charles will k!ll Marlo.

Omar left town, but butchie will get k!lled so Omar will come back to revenge his death.

yo Jay, what you say about all this

[pic - click to view]

you forgot Mc. Nulty, its Mc. Nulty thats gonna get a chance to murk Marlo for puttin the hit on Bodie, nice try though

Last edited by youngvito18; 12-04-2006 at 03:11 PM..

12 years ago '04        #159
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,883 | Props total: 38 38
 Floeji said

Why did he lose his cool like that? I'm pretty sure that Mike was molested or abused by his stepdad. But why did Chris black out on that n*gga?

God Forbid that that's the body that links him and Snoop to the other bodies...Chris actually touched this one in the face and got blood all over himself....not a very clean k!ll. Feel Me?

I hope that the DNA sh*t doesn't work out and incriminate him. Because if Chris and Snoop get locked up....Marlo is gonna have either no hitters...or bad hitters....Chris and Snoop were fu*king pros....

he was probably molested too, but man somebody told me that in season 3 chris said some sh*t about a uncle molesting him, dont know how true that is tho, i went back and re-watched it but didnt see none about it

12-04-2006, 03:17 PM         #160
buddakon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said

Chris was prolly abused as a kid...some repressed pain that jus got realeased. idunno, but i think chris really feels for tha kid.

12-04-2006, 03:17 PM         #161
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mcnaulty will have the same thing happen to him. Once he ties all the strings back to Marlo he will have allready been shot and k!lled.

If YOU really watch the show you would see that everything is nothing more then a cycles. !!!!

12 years ago '05        #162
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 tanictotight said
Mcnaulty will have the same thing happen to him. Once he ties all the strings back to Marlo he will have allready been shot and k!lled.

If YOU really watch the show you would see that everything is nothing more then a cycles. !!!!

naw Mc. Nulty is with the cops, they'll run raids all over marlo's crew, and marlo's crew will also have problems with the East Side n*ggas because after they k!ll Prop Joe Marlo will be the only n*gga the Polish dudes wanna sell the coke to.........with all the coke connection he'll black ball everyone, Marlo will get k!lled by McNulty, it'll be one of them scene where Marlo is caught and it'll be just him and Mc Nulty and McNulty will have to choose to do whats right and arrest him, or just k!ll him on the spot and say Marlo reached for his gun

*looks back at what he typed*

sssshhhheeeiiiittttt i need to be a writer with The Wire

12-04-2006, 03:28 PM         #163
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is not McNaulty style. If that was the case he would have k!lled stringer himself in the third season and said "he reach for his gun". Also, Marlo is to big to carry guns. When you are as big as marlo you get what is called "HITTERS". Prop Joe will not die. He can talk his way out of anything. Marlo is watching but Prop Joe will get some on marlo before marlo get him. Chris and Snoop we get caught in season 5 and he will be hard to marlo to hide.

12 years ago '05        #164
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 tanictotight said
That is not McNaulty style. If that was the case he would have k!lled stringer himself in the third season and said "he reach for his gun". Also, Marlo is to big to carry guns. When you are as big as marlo you get what is called "HITTERS". Prop Joe will not die. He can talk his way out of anything. Marlo is watching but Prop Joe will get some on marlo before marlo get him. Chris and Snoop we get caught in season 5 and he will be hard to marlo to hide.
you must not have seen how Mc Nulty was acting after Bodie got murked, dude was mad as hell, he knew Bodie got k!lled because of him, if he aint give Bodie that ride n*ggas wouldnt have thought Bodie was snitching to the narcos so its kind of his fault

trust me, that would be good tv

12 years ago '04        #165
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
i don't think chris and snoop will go down. i can see one of them but not both. i think marlo's empire will start to crumble. it's only a matter of time. that n*gga can only stay on top for so long. just like avon that n*gga will start slipping.

12 years ago '05        #166
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 dtownboy313 said
i don't think chris and snoop will go down. i can see one of them but not both. i think marlo's empire will start to crumble. it's only a matter of time. that n*gga can only stay on top for so long. just like avon that n*gga will start slipping.

snoop, chris, and the tall n*gga that shot cutty are gonna get hit with a few soft charges, i know snoop and chris wont budge but i would put money that tall buddy would start singing like aretha, that will lead to the cops breakin down Marlo's crew and that will be the beginning of the end, especially when the eastside hustlas start feuding with whats rest of marlo's boys

12-04-2006, 03:56 PM         #167
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That would be good TV. However, the creators of the show are not trying to make good TV. The creator is merely reporting everything he witnessed as a journalist. Stringer becoming a business man and beating the syse also would have been good TV, but Stringer is in the ground. If you are from a place where the skinny n*ggas die like im from you would easily see that this is the cycle that many drug dealers take.

And Im from Maryland so I KNOW. LOL

12-04-2006, 03:59 PM         #168
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only one that can touch Marlo right now is Omar or Brother Mouzone. There is a possibility that Prop Joe might get capped out and Marlo take over his connections with the Greeks. Also the Greeks is still an open case from Season II that they never solved. There is a lot of unfinished business ranging all the way from Season one, I just re-watched the whole entire Wire, every episode from beginning to end.

@ McNulty for getting more pus*y than anybody in the show!

12 years ago '05        #169
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 18 18
There will be revenge by McNulty...smh @ people saying that. Bodie's death is what made him join the major crimes unit again. He figures he can get Marlow that way. After all, he is a cop.

12 years ago '05        #170
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said
The only one that can touch Marlo right now is Omar or Brother Mouzone. There is a possibility that Prop Joe might get capped out and Marlo take over his connections with the Greeks. Also the Greeks is still an open case from Season II that they never solved. There is a lot of unfinished business ranging all the way from Season one, I just re-watched the whole entire Wire, every episode from beginning to end.

@ McNulty for getting more pus*y than anybody in the show!

*bunk voice*

you know what the plural of pus*y is???..........its pussiiiiiiiiiiiii,

classic scene

12 years ago '05        #171
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said
There will be revenge by McNulty...smh @ people saying that. Bodie's death is what made him join the major crimes unit again. He figures he can get Marlow that way. After all, he is a cop.

thats what people keep overlooking, people saying McNulty wouldnt do that, but after Bodie got bodied McNulty rejoined the force...........he knows the only way you can get away with k!llin n*ggas is if you got that badge on

12-04-2006, 04:55 PM         #172
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Bodie & Poot could've made a nice little duo like Avon & Stringer, Chris & Marlo.

12 years ago '04        #173
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
 ItsYaboyJay said
I think Bodie & Poot could've made a nice little duo like Avon & Stringer, Chris & Marlo.
i couldn't see it my n*gga

12 years ago '05        #174
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said

Poot......that n*gga aint worth sh*t,

Bodie and Slim could have made some noise, but pooh is a bi*ch especially when them dudes was poppin at Bodie he pulled out his gun then made that "if we dont pick the cotton, master gonna lynch us" face and then he ran like a lil bi*ch

12-04-2006, 06:19 PM         #175
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said
you must not have seen how Mc Nulty was acting after Bodie got murked, dude was mad as hell, he knew Bodie got k!lled because of him, if he aint give Bodie that ride n*ggas wouldnt have thought Bodie was snitching to the narcos so its kind of his fault

trust me, that would be good tv
Yea maybe that would be good tv but this isn't the shield or new york undercover. The wire is alot more intelligent then renegade cops shooting convicts. Therefore your prediction is kind of dumb.

I'm telling you guys now IMO the russians are going to be the ones that take down Marlo. Marlo think he is untouchable and can take down anyone but the russian mob has twice his power and his plan is going to backfire when he see who he is dealing with.

LOL at people thinking Marlo is going to take Prop Joes connect.

Last edited by RonMexicoQB; 12-04-2006 at 06:23 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+123online now  50
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
250 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+115online now  39
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  36
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+32online now  11
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+24online now  11
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+40online now  10
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-69online now  8
Image(s) inside WTF: Will Smith Come Out The CLOSET, HE fu-king Reverse Cowgirl A WINE..
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy