Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 AyYoItzMuzzo said:
I heard that season 5 is gonna circulate around the Mass Media in Baltimore, kinda like season 4 was about the educational system. Definitely need an Avon cameo somewhere. If you guys like this show, check out Homicide. Another great cop show by David Simon creator of the wire. Also heard the miniseries Simon created,The Corner, was pretty good, even tho i haven't seen it. Good catch on that Wagstaff connection, but doubt they'll make much of it, just another deadbeat dad.

Yeah. "The Corner" was nice. Alot of the characters from "The Wire" started or starred in "The Corner"

Lester and Lt. Daniels were junkies in the miniseries. Wow right?

I bet that something will come of the Randy and Cheese connection...It has to...
 11 years ago '06        #122
E23 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
They are gonna get a wire up on Marlo and id the 22 bodies. Hopefully they bring Avon back, Omar is gonna rob a couple more people. But mostly itll be about Carceti and how the politics of Balimore works. Randy and Namond might be follow too
 11 years ago '04        #123
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
they gonna change it up and instead of the schools have more of a hip hop scene with the hip hop cops and dunkie gonna be a famous rapper with them following him
 12-02-2006, 02:39 AM         #124
djstubbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone kno whea to cop the wire episodes past & current online?

pm me
 11 years ago '05        #125
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,945 | Props total: 6186 6186
 LYTE said:
very simple.

DOOKIE IS GONNA BE THAT DUDE!!! he's gonna be gettin that money.

how many times in any hood across the globe a girl be ugly and not fly until she gets older? or a dude is just str8 lame til he gets older?

they SHOWED dookie getting sh1tted on in many scenes throughout various episodes.

they wanted it to be instilled in ur head that he is a bum, so when he comes up, we all remember he was a bum.

they gonna play around w/ the cheese & randy. maybe he adopts him only to leave him alone after he realizes he's a snitch. whataver.

omar might get k!lled by a no-namer or somebody on the come up(Mike??)

everything else is up in the air.

SH!T THAT WILL HAVE SOME HUMOR:

avon comes home, realize his days are done and start smoking CRACK heaving. the irony is he is buying from Marlo's crew w/o knowing
Ok lets end this once and for everybody is saying things will happen that from season 3-4 that have no connection and would not make sense. Tell me why would they play around with the cheese and randy angle. They have not even mentioned in the show any connection with cheese and randy.

There was no hint of a connection why would they just throw that in there. And that would make no since right now. And why would cheese adopt him? And it would be very impossible for a drug dealer to adopt a kid.

For the last time people Avon is not coming home let the character die. The guy does not even want to do the show anymore. And if any of you people seen wire season 3. Barksdale is done on the streets. There is no more barksdale.

Why can't we all just see dookie is a good kid. Not a hustler like yall think. He wants to go school and when given a chance made something out of it. The streets are not for him. He either gets it together and goes back to school or dies in the streets. He is not going to become that dude and blow up.

Ok and someone said snoop is going to cut a deal with the police and start snitchin. Now that would be totally out of character for her. And I don't see them doing that. That whole story line sounds wack and would not be a good look. They don't have no evidence on snoop and chris so I don't see her going to jail.

And can somebody tell me when snoop went back to jail. Wasn't she there when bodie dies at the end? Anyways its almost appearent that omar will die in season 5. He already has promised no more bodies. They made him a lot softer than he was before. He does not seem like the same dude that did stringer.
 12-02-2006, 11:40 AM         #126
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was watching Wendy Williams and Wood Harris was on there. He said he might come back to the wire but I guess there is money issues they have to resolve.
 12-03-2006, 06:18 AM         #127
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A quick fact that most of you might not know, "Wee-bay & Marlo" were in the movie "Paid In Full" the scene when Mitch went to go k!ll "Dove" (Marlo), we all know Avon was in Paid In Full.

I think the most saddest deaths in the wire were when Wallace got k!lled by Bodie and Poot and when Bodie got k!lled by that miscellaneous n*gga.
 12-03-2006, 06:20 AM         #128
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
Ok lets end this once and for everybody is saying things will happen that from season 3-4 that have no connection and would not make sense. Tell me why would they play around with the cheese and randy angle. They have not even mentioned in the show any connection with cheese and randy.

There was no hint of a connection why would they just throw that in there. And that would make no since right now. And why would cheese adopt him? And it would be very impossible for a drug dealer to adopt a kid.

For the last time people Avon is not coming home let the character die. The guy does not even want to do the show anymore. And if any of you people seen wire season 3. Barksdale is done on the streets. There is no more barksdale.

Why can't we all just see dookie is a good kid. Not a hustler like yall think. He wants to go school and when given a chance made something out of it. The streets are not for him. He either gets it together and goes back to school or dies in the streets. He is not going to become that dude and blow up.

Ok and someone said snoop is going to cut a deal with the police and start snitchin. Now that would be totally out of character for her. And I don't see them doing that. That whole story line sounds wack and would not be a good look. They don't have no evidence on snoop and chris so I don't see her going to jail.

And can somebody tell me when snoop went back to jail. Wasn't she there when bodie dies at the end? Anyways its almost appearent that omar will die in season 5. He already has promised no more bodies. They made him a lot softer than he was before. He does not seem like the same dude that did stringer.

That badge in still in the grass by the abandoned building, when that time get slammed on n*gga's, n*gga's do fold believe that, especially if they people don't look out for them. Plus, all evil men turn against each other, it was written!

Namond just might get k!lled on some humbug miscellaneous sh*t and turn Bunny into a vigilante. You know how the ones that try to leave the game and turn correct always somehow get caught up in the midst of something on some innocent bystander type sh*t.

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 12-03-2006 at 06:54 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #129
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,356 | Props total: 14158 14158
 ItsYaboyJay said:
A quick fact that most of you might not know, "Wee-bay & Marlo" were in the movie "Paid In Full" the scene when Mitch went to go k!ll "Dove" (Marlo), we all know Avon was in Paid In Full.

I think the most saddest deaths in the wire were when Wallace got k!lled by Bodie and Poot and when Bodie got k!lled by that miscellaneous n*gga.
Hell yeah!!!!...they aint have to k!ll Wallace

and bubs lil buddy that took that shot and died,bubs really got fu*ked up the hardest this season...him and Randy
 11 years ago '05        #130
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,945 | Props total: 6186 6186
 ItsYaboyJay said:
That badge in still in the grass by the abandoned building, when that time get slammed on n*gga's, n*gga's do fold believe that, especially if they people don't look out for them. Plus, all evil men turn against each other, it was written!

Namond just might get k!lled on some humbug miscellaneous sh*t and turn Bunny into a vigilante. You know how the ones that try to leave the game and turn correct always somehow get caught up in the midst of something on some innocent bystander type sh*t.
Yeah but when they were bringing the bodies out. Lester said the rent a cop was not one of marlo's. So they don't even think he did the hit on that guy. So I don't think nothing will come of that badge. They are too focused on the other murders.

Namond just gone go to school and be a good kid if you ask me. Nothing more will come of him trying to be hard. They basicly squashed his character all together being down. I mean who gone hang with him now?
 12-03-2006, 09:28 AM         #131
Sc_MaMa01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think that old cop/teacher guy and his wife gon take namond in or try to adopt him...i think snoop and chris gon knock michael for standing tall with randy (i think he gon believe the playing with them paint guns againg and they gon blast his a.ss)...i think omar and his lil boyfriend is gon get knocked...i think marlow gon keep doin his thing..i think the fat man gon get knocked...
 11 years ago '05        #132
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 1 1
For people to be on here calling other people's predictions stupid is a lil' lame. Its that person's opinion. Aint nann person on here getting paid for this, so it aint that serious to be clownin.

With it being the last season, they are gonna put everything on the line. Why hold back. Thats why they got us hooked the way we do. If they didnt keep coming with the heat, the season wouldnt be available on the internet.

The writers know what they are doing.
 11 years ago '05        #133
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4733 4733
I think Namond mother gonna try to sell the packages herself because she got that dumb mentality so she gonna cop packs from Mike. . . . she gonna be short and Marlo is gonna make Mike murk her. . . . Namond will try to get revenge but get k!lled in the process because he ain't built for that and when Wee Bee find out he gonna snitch and get released early and placed in protective custody, he'll shake that and go head up with Marlo with everyone who wants Marlo gone but everyone will die. . . .
 12-03-2006, 05:16 PM         #134
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weerd n*gga dookie pushin nowwww 00000000
 11 years ago '05        #135
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 shyneshyne said:
weerd n*gga dookie pushin nowwww 00000000

everyone saying Dookie is moving weight but has anyone actually seen dude with a purple top r anything..........i mean i know Mike moved him in but that n*gga Dookie is like a babysitter for Mike's lil brother im just hopin Dookie aint a pedo, i was sensing something between him and Presbo when they be in the classroom
 11 years ago '04        #136
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
dookie on da corner now homie... since u aint seen the end of da season .. wait till next sunday when they show it on hbo
 11 years ago '05        #137
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
theirs only 13 episodes of Season 4 right..........i got episode 1 thru episode 13

unless theirs a 14 episode
 12-03-2006, 06:54 PM         #138
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
What I want to know is...

What is Calvin "Cheese" Wagstaff's connection to Randy Wagstaff....

Bet y'all ain't catch that....I think Cheese might be RAndy's family..Which in turn would make Randy some sort of kin to Prop Joe.
word i noticed that about a month back when i was on the wire website. meths last name is wagstaff, might be relations. randys gonna go back to the streets and find out he's fam with cheese. then he's gonna start some sh*t up. i know for sure that one of the four are gonna die
 12-03-2006, 07:07 PM         #139
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u got dem rocks boiiiiiiiiiiiii
 12-03-2006, 08:33 PM         #140
DiddyStyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know that all of you guys in here love the gangsta aspect of the show, but I hate to break it to you season 5 is the last one and the fact that this show is a show more about the cops as opposed to the streets the cops are going to come out on top.

Chris and Snoop will get popped for all the bodies that they found in the houses.

Marlow is going to die. Dont you guys remember when he put a tail on the greek. Marlow thinks that he is big and bad, but in the big picture he aint sh*t. He will try to go at the greek and ultimately end up dead.

Alot of you guys have alot of good ideas as to what happens, but at the end of the day the fact that the show is about the cops, and with season 5 being the last season, you know that the cops will have to come out on top.

Either way season 5 is going to be sick. Does n e one know when or if they have started taping. Hopefully it will be on TV by summer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now