Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2006, 11:54 AM         #101
capone17067  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in season 5 in the finale they should have marlo go to jail and have avon merk him. They would be a good ending. For marlo sitting in the court room in the end of season three
 11 years ago '04        #102
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Curtisimo said:
damn I know yall love Avon but damn lets be realistic this is The wire Not prison break he is not gonna get out fo jail through appeals or escapign let his character rests
even if we do see that n*gga in season 5 it wont be anything that important or pivitol
I think what yall n*ggas is missing is that history repeats its self

Randy=Wallace (the kid Bodie & poot k!lled when they was teens for snitching)
Marlo and Chris= Avon and Stringer
Micheal= Bodie (sorry but I see Micheal as being another smart soldier that Bodie is/was)
naymond= D'angelo (the only reason d'angleo was in the game cuz all of his family was drug dealers)

all of these characters are different but all of these posess the same traits
anywwy ai aint see the ifnal 2 episodes yet so Ill make a conclusion in 2 weeks

You know what. That's a good thought. I like that. And if that's how they end the season and the show, I wouldn't be mad. I really like your thinking. I can't even disagree.
 11 years ago '04        #103
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
even if avon comes back in season 5 we wont be seeing wood harris so you minus well that put avon cry to rest cuz no one else can play that character but wood. great actor. Season 5 will be all about da "cheese"
 12-01-2006, 01:15 PM         #104
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capone17067 said:
in season 5 in the finale they should have marlo go to jail and have avon merk him. They would be a good ending. For marlo sitting in the court room in the end of season three

That would be flames!
 11 years ago '04        #105
Floeji 
space
space
Yo. I just watched Episode 10 from Season 3 again. I thought i saw this when it was HBO but i wasn't too sure...I'm fu*king positive now. Remember when Brother Mouzone get his disciple or whatever to go inside the gay bar to look for Omar? Then second time the dude went in....He pushed some n*gga...after he pushed that n*gga...You could see Deputy Commissioner Rawls in the back of the gay bar drinking.

I think that it's going to come out in the 5th season.
 12-01-2006, 04:52 PM         #106
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Nice Catch Homie! :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #107
YoungBankz 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 16 16
I definately think Michael gonna take over. It's only right!

Did ya'll see Naymond in that new Luda Video?
 12-01-2006, 05:29 PM         #108
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its never ending this is life
 12-01-2006, 05:40 PM         #109
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capone17067 said:

marlo k!lled homegirl too
 12-01-2006, 05:55 PM         #110
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
randy the hustler and mike still trust him marlo made that comment about mike standing up for randy marlo and mike had that stare down yall looking at that next crew if there is one mike nahmond dookie randy all of those kids sitting in there spot like marlo crew

Last edited by Guyser302; 12-01-2006 at 05:58 PM..
 12-01-2006, 06:00 PM         #111
AyYoItzMuzzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Slim Charles is in the co-op.....on his own but getting that good package from Joe
 12-01-2006, 06:10 PM         #112
AyYoItzMuzzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard that season 5 is gonna circulate around the Mass Media in Baltimore, kinda like season 4 was about the educational system. Definitely need an Avon cameo somewhere. If you guys like this show, check out Homicide. Another great cop show by David Simon creator of the wire. Also heard the miniseries Simon created,The Corner, was pretty good, even tho i haven't seen it. Good catch on that Wagstaff connection, but doubt they'll make much of it, just another deadbeat dad.
 12-01-2006, 06:19 PM         #113
doughboy85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the new season goes into production in march '07
 11 years ago '04        #114
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
yea rawls has been a f*g i thought theyd play that out this season but looks like itll be season 5
 12-01-2006, 07:04 PM         #115
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Yo. I just watched Episode 10 from Season 3 again. I thought i saw this when it was HBO but i wasn't too sure...I'm fu*king positive now. Remember when Brother Mouzone get his disciple or whatever to go inside the gay bar to look for Omar? Then second time the dude went in....He pushed some n*gga...after he pushed that n*gga...You could see Deputy Commissioner Rawls in the back of the gay bar drinking.

I think that it's going to come out in the 5th season.

@ Brother Mouzone calling Omar & his lover "Gay a.ss Gansta's" @ Cutty going through all that trouble for that boxing equipment from Avon breaking sweats and sh*t just for Avon to say "That's all?! Slim, can you believe this n*gga going through all that trouble just for 10 grand, matter a fact, go get this n*gga 15" , Classic Wire material!

Snoop: that sh*t was worse than f*ckin pathetic (Season III quote)

I don't even care what happens in Season 5, I want to see Bodies death avenged, they just need to put lesbians s3x scenes in ALL the episodes and expose all the corrupt politics.

I think that crooked cop gone collide with Michael for the yellow paint incident and then get his a.ss murked by Marlo's crew, and Marlo's crew might fall for that. Something gone happen to Herc because Carver can't save his a.ss anymore and he f*cked up with the politics.

I wonder was that the last that we are going to see of Brianna, Avon's sister? What is Delonda going to do now that they are cut off, strip again? What will Bunny Colvin do next, be a student counselor? Will Naymond that one child that makes it out the hood and reminisces about all his dead homies when he gets older? Will Slim Charles and Prop Joe end up beefin, ending in Prop Joe's demise?

Marlo may do Snoop dirty and she may cut a deal with the police and do the Omar on him. She might become the new Omar.
 11 years ago '05        #116
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 Quddus said:
How is marlo going to get so old in season 5? The whole michael takin over does not make sense. He has no crew at all to go at marlo. There is noway michael is going to takeover. If anything he will turn out to be a top soilder for marlo.

There really is no other crew out there to take on marlo. Marlo and his crew are off the cell phones so you can't get a wire up on them. There is no real case against chris and snoop. No witness to testify. And nobody is dumb enough to snitch on marlo's crew. The police no it is chris and snoop but with no eye witness there is no case.

Dookie ain't tough he ran when dem doodes stepped to randy. If anything I see dook getting murked on a corner. But mike got love for dook he moved him in and always took up for him. There could be an angle there if something happens to dook.

I really don't think anything will come of the cheese and randy thing. They didn't even hint at a connection in season 4. Nor in season 3 was there a mention of a lost one. I don't think that angle will go anywhere.

co-sign

i highly doubt there will be any sort of "new age stringer and avon" involvin ne of the kids in season 4.
 11 years ago '05        #117
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 marlon said:
wood harrison(avon) said he wants his character to be k!lled in jail

wood harris
 11 years ago '05        #118
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 cleavon15 said:
bodie aint dead they wont do that. yall just think that
hes dead. he got shot in the back of the head
 11 years ago '06        #119
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4734 4734
very simple.

DOOKIE IS GONNA BE THAT DUDE!!! he's gonna be gettin that money.

how many times in any hood across the globe a girl be ugly and not fly until she gets older? or a dude is just str8 lame til he gets older?

they SHOWED dookie getting sh1tted on in many scenes throughout various episodes.

they wanted it to be instilled in ur head that he is a bum, so when he comes up, we all remember he was a bum.

they gonna play around w/ the cheese & randy. maybe he adopts him only to leave him alone after he realizes he's a snitch. whataver.

omar might get k!lled by a no-namer or somebody on the come up(Mike??)

everything else is up in the air.

SH!T THAT WILL HAVE SOME HUMOR:

avon comes home, realize his days are done and start smoking CRACK heaving. the irony is he is buying from Marlo's crew w/o knowing
 11 years ago '04        #120
Floeji 
space
space
 LYTE said:
very simple.

DOOKIE IS GONNA BE THAT DUDE!!! he's gonna be gettin that money.

how many times in any hood across the globe a girl be ugly and not fly until she gets older? or a dude is just str8 lame til he gets older?

they SHOWED dookie getting sh1tted on in many scenes throughout various episodes.

they wanted it to be instilled in ur head that he is a bum, so when he comes up, we all remember he was a bum.

they gonna play around w/ the cheese & randy. maybe he adopts him only to leave him alone after he realizes he's a snitch. whataver.

omar might get k!lled by a no-namer or somebody on the come up(Mike??)

everything else is up in the air.

SH!T THAT WILL HAVE SOME HUMOR:

avon comes home, realize his days are done and start smoking CRACK heaving. the irony is he is buying from Marlo's crew w/o knowing
Wow. Your analysis sucks. Everything you said sounds sooo improbable.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago