The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-29-2006, 03:31 PM         #81
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kat717 said:
Breakdown:

Lester: Will get closer to Marlo
The rest of the tem will follow Lester
Naymond: Will stay with Colvin
Avon: Will get out or atleast be in this new season
Michael: Will continue to work his way up
Dookie: Be Michaels right hand and maybe become bigger than him
Snoop and Chris: Are going to beat those bodies
Marlo: Will cut out Prop Joe and deal with the Greeks and Prop will set him up
Omar: Continue to be Omar, but maybe change his life and then get k!lled
Bodee: Boy will probably get fed up and k!ll one of Marlo peoples
Prop Joe: If Marlo take over he's gonna call the Muslim
Randy: Will continue to get his a.ss kicked
Presbo: Will continue to care about his students
Mayor: Will strive to please the people
ok people Bodie is dead.
 11 years ago '05        #82
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,347 | Props total: 14149 14149
@n*ggaz thinkin bodie alive..damn yall n*ggaz liked his character that much??

@dookie bein a trackstar

@snoop gettin wit Keema for some hot lesbo action in season 5
 11 years ago '05        #83
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 1 1
I really hope HBO doesn't give The Wire a stupid ending like it did OZ. I was very hot about that.

After reading more posts, I have a new prediction. Its just a feeling that....

1) When snoop beats the rap, either she is gonna give up the "life" and be ridiculed by Chris and Mike, or someone will flip the story that she snitched, somehow, someway.
2) I see Kima getting k!lled.
3) I see that crooked cop getting k!lled.
4) I agree with yall on the namond/bunny situation.
5) I see them involving the greeks somehow because sooner or later, a drought will hit.
6) Although I like Carcetti, I see him getting forced out of office or cut up in some bull.
7) Avon hits the streets again.
8) I agree with the Brother Mouzone return( who will he target? no idea )
9) Dookie getting his act together. He is a good kid. He ran, but he still a good kid.
10) If Namond doesn't decide to live on the straight and narrow, I see his mom trying to get him to get Mike.
 11 years ago '05        #84
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 DirectorsKut said:
I really hope HBO doesn't give The Wire a stupid ending like it did OZ. I was very hot about that.

After reading more posts, I have a new prediction. Its just a feeling that....

1) When snoop beats the rap, either she is gonna give up the "life" and be ridiculed by Chris and Mike, or someone will flip the story that she snitched, somehow, someway.
2) I see Kima getting k!lled.
3) I see that crooked cop getting k!lled.
4) I agree with yall on the namond/bunny situation.
5) I see them involving the greeks somehow because sooner or later, a drought will hit.
6) Although I like Carcetti, I see him getting forced out of office or cut up in some bull.
7) Avon hits the streets again.
8) I agree with the Brother Mouzone return( who will he target? no idea )
9) Dookie getting his act together. He is a good kid. He ran, but he still a good kid.
10) If Namond doesn't decide to live on the straight and narrow, I see his mom trying to get him to get Mike.

Now I could see kima being k!lled off now you mention it. But I wish it was mcnulty. Brother Mouzone will not touch marlo. Someone said snoop gone snitch and what not. There is no case against snoop all they have is bodies with no evidence. You cannot convict someone with no evidence they already made this clear in the show that they have no evidence on chris and snoop. And when did snoop go back to jail? Somebody tell me because she was there when bodie got k!lled.

But anyways yall sleeping on the game and how smart this n*gga marlo is. His crew will not get weak and fall like barskdale. In season 3 Stringer became very weak and avon was just really stupid on the streets. The boy marlo is way smarter than how barksdale is.

And prop joe is not going to go to war with marlo. He already fu*ked up with the co-op with the omar situation. Now I don't agree with you on the namen getting at mike does not make since at all. Why would he go after one of marlo's crew. If anything they would make up.


Last edited by Quddus; 11-29-2006 at 05:18 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #85
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
most of us think bodie alive because we havent seen all the episodes yet unlock you all, spoiling sh*t for everybody.

anyway, dookie smart and just as much a soldier as randy and mike. he cant throw, but he goes to get help from prez to break up the beatdown faster. He not gonna just stand there and look on, or get his a.ss beat, might as well do something, right?
 11-29-2006, 05:57 PM         #86
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
Now I could see kima being k!lled off now you mention it. But I wish it was mcnulty. Brother Mouzone will not touch marlo. Someone said snoop gone snitch and what not. There is no case against snoop all they have is bodies with no evidence. You cannot convict someone with no evidence they already made this clear in the show that they have no evidence on chris and snoop. And when did snoop go back to jail? Somebody tell me because she was there when bodie got k!lled.

But anyways yall sleeping on the game and how smart this n*gga marlo is. His crew will not get weak and fall like barskdale. In season 3 Stringer became very weak and avon was just really stupid on the streets. The boy marlo is way smarter than how barksdale is.

And prop joe is not going to go to war with marlo. He already fu*ked up with the co-op with the omar situation. Now I don't agree with you on the namen getting at mike does not make since at all. Why would he go after one of marlo's crew. If anything they would make up.
The police badge they tossed in the grass right next to one of the abandoned houses with their fingerprints all over it.
 11 years ago '06        #87
Black981502 
space
avatar space
space
$327 | Props total: 2 2
can you hook me up with seasons 1-4?
props 4 dayz
 11-29-2006, 06:04 PM         #88
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that Omar,Slim Charles & Avon [when he gets out](S.C. was down w/ Avon & his crew)will plot against Marlo and take him out.

Also i think that Nahmond will move into that black dude from the school's house(i forgot his name, the guy that took him into his house when he was gonna get sent to baby bookings) and become a straight edge kid.

Michael will just roam around the city k!llin people w/ chris & snoop & eventually get his own corner.

I think that Dookie will help Michael out w/ his brains.

I think that Randy will just get k!lled or just get written off the show some how.
 11-29-2006, 06:22 PM         #89
OVAPROOF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lemme 1st say season 4 was crazi..kevin IS a fu*kin G fa sure and he smart as sh*t i think he gon run sh*t at the end of the day.naymand is soft as baby sh*t and i think if he get pulled back into the street(i think he actually wil) hell get merked cuz he weak..whoever said that sh*t bout randy and cheese..thats interesting i wanna c how that play out..either way if randy returns hes still a solidified snitch so he mite end off merked..snoop and cris will b back..dookie like dude said got a big concious so i dont kno how he gon play out..i dont think hell get k!lled tho on the strength of kev..and most of all.i hope avon get out cuz i heard he didnt wanna do tha show after they made stringer died thats y season 3 ended like that..i actually heard some dum sh*t that season 4 was the last?..if ne got the drop if thats tru or wen season 5 start please post..ez!
 11 years ago '04        #90
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 OVAPROOF said:
lemme 1st say season 4 was crazi..kevin IS a fu*kin G fa sure and he smart as sh*t i think he gon run sh*t at the end of the day.naymand is soft as baby sh*t and i think if he get pulled back into the street(i think he actually wil) hell get merked cuz he weak..whoever said that sh*t bout randy and cheese..thats interesting i wanna c how that play out..either way if randy returns hes still a solidified snitch so he mite end off merked..snoop and cris will b back..dookie like dude said got a big concious so i dont kno how he gon play out..i dont think hell get k!lled tho on the strength of kev..and most of all.i hope avon get out cuz i heard he didnt wanna do tha show after they made stringer died thats y season 3 ended like that..i actually heard some dum sh*t that season 4 was the last?..if ne got the drop if thats tru or wen season 5 start please post..ez!

Um. Who the fu*k is Kevin? What show are you watching n*gga? The only person named Kevin on the show is dead. The fat light skinned n*gga that always rubs his hands together. I think you're talking about Michael.
 11-29-2006, 06:40 PM         #91
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:
The police badge they tossed in the grass right next to one of the abandoned houses with their fingerprints all over it.
chris aint touch it and fingerprints only last but for so long
 11-29-2006, 06:45 PM         #92
OVAPROOF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol yea michael my bad...ey n*ggas kno wat i meant..i b gettin all them lightskinned n*ggas mixed up..but yea tha n*gga MICHAEL is a fu*kin g he a boss
 11-29-2006, 06:45 PM         #93
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OVAPROOF said:
lemme 1st say season 4 was crazi..kevin IS a fu*kin G fa sure and he smart as sh*t i think he gon run sh*t at the end of the day.naymand is soft as baby sh*t and i think if he get pulled back into the street(i think he actually wil) hell get merked cuz he weak..whoever said that sh*t bout randy and cheese..thats interesting i wanna c how that play out..either way if randy returns hes still a solidified snitch so he mite end off merked..snoop and cris will b back..dookie like dude said got a big concious so i dont kno how he gon play out..i dont think hell get k!lled tho on the strength of kev..and most of all.i hope avon get out cuz i heard he didnt wanna do tha show after they made stringer died thats y season 3 ended like that..i actually heard some dum sh*t that season 4 was the last?..if ne got the drop if thats tru or wen season 5 start please post..ez!
u mean mike not kev lil kev got merked. and they say there will be a season 5 tho it will be the final
 11 years ago '04        #94
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
just like they said season 4 would, i think the only trouble with this show is that its like a revolving door. new crew comes in old crew goes out, hell they could do 10 more seasons of the wire.

my predictions

marlo:will start dealing with the greeks and leave the co-op(i think he knows prop joe knew about the whole card game thing)
Omar:still gonna be omar
bubbles: i think he either gonna get right or go on a binge, k!ll kima then k!ll himself
chirs and snoop: they gonna beat the bodies, take micheal under their wing
naymean: gonna be a school boy, one of those im hood but im not in the street types
Dookie: hes gonna be the suprise hes building well they building him up for something
Randy: could possibly be the dumbass to try and k!ll marlo since marlo was the one who put it out that he was a snitch, yall know the ones that get they a.ss kick always come back and just shoot
the whole political angle: will play an important backdrop to everything thats goin on, the mayor gonna try to make nice wit everyone one but somethings gotta give, gotta remember the whole reason they did the seaSon wit the schools was to show how fuqked the school system is, so thas gonna be back
Mcnulty: he comes back on a mission to find bodee's k!ller, sorta like how he did with stringer, i just think that he'll find him to late, hell last scene might be randy k!llin marlo, then a fade or some sh*t showin chris snoop mike and dookie

hmmm more lata
 11 years ago '04        #95
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 4620 4620
I'm waiting to see how they play this whole media angle next season......... Marlo might just get bagg'd because he becomes the face of crime for the city (with all the bodies in the abandon buildings), thus, prompting Carcetti to make a move to clean up the blocks (hire a new commissioner), giving the police more freedom to do actual "police" work.

I can see a key character in Marlo circle (not Marlo himself) getting knocked, in turn setting up an appearance with my n*gga Avon......... not sure if it'll be a beef behind bars, or Avon reach out for a business deal.

I don't know, just thoughts..............


Last edited by ThomasGunz; 11-29-2006 at 11:51 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #96
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 ThomasGunz said:
I'm waiting to see how they play this whole media angle next season......... Marlo might just get bagg'd because he becomes the face of crime for the city (with all the bodies in the abandon buildings), thus, prompting Carcetti to make a move to clean up the blocks (hire a new commissioner), giving the police more freedom to do actual "police" work.

I can see a key character in Marlo circle (not Marlo himself) getting knocked, in turn setting up an appearance with my n*gga Avon......... not sure if it'll be a beef behind bars, or Avon reach out for a business deal.

I don't know, just thoughts..............
Sounds interesting. I like that thought about Marlo actually being linked to the bodies. Damn. That's a nice thought for a change. It sounds very probable. Yeah, Daniels is set to be the new Commissioner...The discovery of the bodies is going to get Burrell out of his position. Carcetti gets his first real break at being mayor and getting all of this new publicity which further disgraces Royce. The only real character in Marlo's crew that would turn would be Monk maybe. I doubt Chris or Snoop would turn on him. But Monk is sketchy.
 11 years ago '06        #97
RoBCaSh 
space
avatar space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
 Curtisimo said:
damn I know yall love Avon but damn lets be realistic this is The wire Not prison break he is not gonna get out fo jail through appeals or escapign let his character rests
even if we do see that n*gga in season 5 it wont be anything that important or pivitol
I think what yall n*ggas is missing is that history repeats its self

Randy=Wallace (the kid Bodie & poot k!lled when they was teens for snitching)
Marlo and Chris= Avon and Stringer
Micheal= Bodie (sorry but I see Micheal as being another smart soldier that Bodie is/was)
naymond= D'angelo (the only reason d'angleo was in the game cuz all of his family was drug dealers)

all of these characters are different but all of these posess the same traits
anywwy ai aint see the ifnal 2 episodes yet so Ill make a conclusion in 2 weeks
i like the way u put that...
 11 years ago '05        #98
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,347 | Props total: 14149 14149
 Curtisimo said:
damn I know yall love Avon but damn lets be realistic this is The wire Not prison break he is not gonna get out fo jail through appeals or escapign let his character rests
even if we do see that n*gga in season 5 it wont be anything that important or pivitol
I think what yall n*ggas is missing is that history repeats its self

Randy=Wallace (the kid Bodie & poot k!lled when they was teens for snitching)
Marlo and Chris= Avon and Stringer
Micheal= Bodie (sorry but I see Micheal as being another smart soldier that Bodie is/was)
naymond= D'angelo (the only reason d'angleo was in the game cuz all of his family was drug dealers)

all of these characters are different but all of these posess the same traits
anywwy ai aint see the ifnal 2 episodes yet so Ill make a conclusion in 2 weeks
Oh sh*t now that i think about it Naymond and D'angelo do favor each other..now im thinkin whos left in there family to carry the torch...i dont think anybodies left

I think Randy's done for even if he gets older hes still gonna be labeled a snitch

Prop Joe is definately gonna die next season,he been dodgin bullets for a hot minute
 11 years ago '04        #99
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
i don't see avon coming back fellas. it would be great but i don't see it happening. as far naymond being like deangelo i can see where the comparison comes from. the difference in deangelo was that he knew what the fu*k he was doing out there on the streets. he was smart and he wasn't no scary a.ss n*gga like naymond.
 12-01-2006, 12:19 AM         #100
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ma d*ck is hard and wont go down
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy