The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
my prediction

michael gets taken off the corner and then rolls wit chris and snoop (afta she gets out for lack of evidence) and the 3 of them become the new grim reapers of b-more

cheese k!lls randy(who gon work corners for mike) not realizing its his son, then finding out later and gettin k!lled by the grim reapers

marlo gets k!lled by somebody (greeks, omar, your fav, wire character) for some reason and mcnulty is the 1st person to get to the body again, kinda like stringer all over again

naymond goes to prep school

dookie becomes a track star (did u see how fast he ran away from all them f!ghts this season lol) nah he probably gon get stung out and bubbles gon look after him like he does for sharrod

i kno it sounds like sh*t but hey it'll b crazy to watch
 11-28-2006, 01:59 PM         #62
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 therealness said:
Omar and Snoop might be done. When they k!lled the Security Guard they threw his little badge in the bushes. Thats fingerprints. They cover up the smell and sh*t and then do that sh*t. Dumbfu*ks.
omar and snoop? u mean chris and snoop. and chris aint touch it just snoop. and fingerprints only last but for so long
 11-28-2006, 02:10 PM         #63
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you guys just fast forward or leave the room when the political and police parts come on because all you guys talk about is the drug dealers. The political side of the show is quite fascinating you guys should pay attention to the show instead of waiting for the next shootout to start.
 11-28-2006, 02:31 PM         #64
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RonMexicoQB said:
Do you guys just fast forward or leave the room when the political and police parts come on because all you guys talk about is the drug dealers. The political side of the show is quite fascinating you guys should pay attention to the show instead of waiting for the next shootout to start.
thats real talk. so what yall think carcetti gonna get done next season? and what about daniels how exactly will he help improve the city? i already seen yall speaking on mcnulty. plus do u think that that crooked cop will get k!lled?

also i found this today.

QUICKIES

I have a rumor for all you fans of "The Wire," but I can't tell you. All I can say is next season will mark the return of one of the staple characters.

can yall say Avon? I'm not too sure but this is my bold prediction.

Last edited by MOSESCANOVA; 11-28-2006 at 02:44 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #65
space
space
its gotta b avon did u see that box wit all the barksdale supeonas(sp?) all those political n*ggas gon get caught up wit money laundering and avon gon get out, he better thank stringer even though its his fault he in jail now

btw, do u think sen, clay davis is gon get knocked anytime soon 4 takin money from every1, he even got stringer a few seasons back and he wanted to k!ll him but got merked b4 hand, sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiit,
 11-28-2006, 07:18 PM         #66
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn man, Omar pulled a real nice stick up on those dudes. Perfect planning.

I was when Method Man is telling Prop Joe that "the bi*ch pulled a gat outta her pus*y"
 11 years ago '04        #67
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 MOSESCANOVA said:
REAL TALK BUT REMEMBER MIKE DON'T EVEN SPAR
Iono...that sounded retarded... maybe he spars and u just dont see it... or maybe he doesnt need to spar cause he always f!ghtin... I dont get the "not sparring" point...
 11 years ago '04        #68
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 cleavon15 said:
SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!
Michael's a G. Humble but a fu*king G.. Dookie dirty a.ss
Randy's a snitch
Namond's a bi*ch - n*ggas cant believe that's Bey's son
Bodie gonna try to pop Marlo for Lil Kev when Barksdale get out of jail and get Slim back on the team.
Snoop is funny as fu*k. That dyke a.ss bi*ch have me rolling.
Cutty slowly being written out of the show altogether
When Daniels is commisioner, bunny's gone come back to the PD
damn i done said enough, hope i aint ruin anything
U sound mad ignorant n*gga... And Bodie is dead guy... this is about whats to come in Season 5, so at least finish Season 4. One...
 11 years ago '06        #69
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
Breakdown:

Lester: Will get closer to Marlo
The rest of the tem will follow Lester
Naymond: Will stay with Colvin
Avon: Will get out or atleast be in this new season
Michael: Will continue to work his way up
Dookie: Be Michaels right hand and maybe become bigger than him
Snoop and Chris: Are going to beat those bodies
Marlo: Will cut out Prop Joe and deal with the Greeks and Prop will set him up
Omar: Continue to be Omar, but maybe change his life and then get k!lled
Bodee: Boy will probably get fed up and k!ll one of Marlo peoples
Prop Joe: If Marlo take over he's gonna call the Muslim
Randy: Will continue to get his a.ss kicked
Presbo: Will continue to care about his students
Mayor: Will strive to please the people
 11 years ago '05        #70
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
 Rockstar718 said:
my prediction

michael gets taken off the corner and then rolls wit chris and snoop (afta she gets out for lack of evidence) and the 3 of them become the new grim reapers of b-more

cheese k!lls randy(who gon work corners for mike) not realizing its his son, then finding out later and gettin k!lled by the grim reapers

marlo gets k!lled by somebody (greeks, omar, your fav, wire character) for some reason and mcnulty is the 1st person to get to the body again, kinda like stringer all over again

naymond goes to prep school

dookie becomes a track star (did u see how fast he ran away from all them f!ghts this season lol) nah he probably gon get stung out and bubbles gon look after him like he does for sharrod

i kno it sounds like sh*t but hey it'll b crazy to watch
Randy is not going to work corners for mike. And what reason would cheese have to k!ll him? Randy is a snitch on the streets. Marlo put the word out on him ain't noway he gone be on a corner. Marlo gave mike the corner I don't think he gone take him off of it soon. He likes the way mike hustles. But mike will move up with crew so you never no what will happen. But ain't gone move up that fast.

Now I could see that happening to dookie. Does make sense or dookie getting k!lled on a corner.
 11-29-2006, 10:04 AM         #71
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this 2 good of a show
 11 years ago '04        #72
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 RonMexicoQB said:
'

What the fu*k else is there about the politics? The mayoral race was exciting...but umm...Carcetti's in and Royce is out. Nothing more. Daniels is going to take Burell's spot and Burell might be written out...or get a small part in the story like Valchek.

Maybe Theresa D'Agostino might talk about her fu*king the Carcetti and it'll ruin his marriage and cause a scandal...Or this n*gga McNulty is gonna start causing trouble because all the women he fu*ks with are involved with someone else...Rhonda, Theresa, I don't think Beatie Russell was dating anyone other than him.....and what about McNulty's ex-wife and her rich new boyfriend? I smell trouble.
 11 years ago '04        #73
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 kat717 said:
Breakdown:

Lester: Will get closer to Marlo
The rest of the tem will follow Lester
Naymond: Will stay with Colvin
Avon: Will get out or atleast be in this new season
Michael: Will continue to work his way up
Dookie: Be Michaels right hand and maybe become bigger than him
Snoop and Chris: Are going to beat those bodies
Marlo: Will cut out Prop Joe and deal with the Greeks and Prop will set him up
Omar: Continue to be Omar, but maybe change his life and then get k!lled
Bodee: Boy will probably get fed up and k!ll one of Marlo peoples
Prop Joe: If Marlo take over he's gonna call the Muslim
Randy: Will continue to get his a.ss kicked
Presbo: Will continue to care about his students
Mayor: Will strive to please the people
WRONG! Bodie's DEAD!!! fu*k. When will you bastards learn? He's gone. Remember when McNulty found out?

Randy needs to make it out of the group home and move in with Michael. Then Michael will convince Marlo that Randy's cool. Hopefuly Presbo stops being a teacher. He made a better detective. How does Prop Joe have Brother Mouzone's info? I thought it was Stringer that called him.

Wood Harris (Avon) wants his character to die in jail or just be written out of the show..he wants to leave the Wire.
 11 years ago '04        #74
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
I believe in Season 5 the beef will be between prop Joe/Cheese and Marlo . I think they wil finally have a Randy and cheese angle. I dont see mike or dookie being k!lled. Omar yes i think finally will die. for some reason probably one of the cops too. (Herk, Carver ...etc) But i seriously hope the guy who shot body will get popped. I cant stand that character.
 11 years ago '04        #75
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Lol at dookie running fast as hell when sh*t popped off outside the school then poppin right back up when its over
 11 years ago '04        #76
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
damn for yall who think bodie's gonna be alive.. do me a favor.. go next door to itsbx and go to the video dump and download the next 2 or 3 episodes .. and watch when bodie get 2 dumped in his head .. im glad he didnt go out like a bi*ch though .. he just wasnt ready for da grim reaper... the suspense is a muthafukka though ... hurry up august/september of next year ..
 11 years ago '06        #77
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
 MOSESCANOVA said:
namond its a wrap for the whole hood know he soft after micheal bi*ch slapped him and he started crying for anyone to take him seriously he gonna have to go hard. i don't see mike getting locked he real but he smart too. Dookie gonna be a soldier but I don't think he will last in that life for too long. I think he has a concious (sp?) and if he does he gonna be feeling for the kids of the parents that he slinging too (most of those children would go through what he went through)
^^^ cosign... but i gotta add a few things... marlo gonna get knocked for the bodies cuz LESTER figured it out n the CARCETTI said he wants the bodies out now... chris n snoop gonna go down for when Herc reported that they had the nailgun... PROP JOE & SLIM CHARLES is gonna try to grease Omar one more time cuz they feel like they cant go out like that... their gonna fail.. lol.. o yeah RANDY has to be CHEESE's son because the name WAGSTAFF aint some ordinary last name and randy doesnt know his pops n his moms gave him up for adoption... that might come into play if somethin really happens to him... HERC is gonna get his stripes taken away.. lol.. BUBBLES, i think he really might do rehab this time... POOT hopefully he hold it down for BODIE R.I.P. ..

Last edited by RoBCaSh; 11-29-2006 at 02:02 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Lol at dookie running fast as hell when sh*t popped off outside the school then poppin right back up when its over
damn son you got a dead man for an avy lol
 11-29-2006, 03:24 PM         #79
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Starks™ said:
Iono...that sounded retarded... maybe he spars and u just dont see it... or maybe he doesnt need to spar cause he always f!ghtin... I dont get the "not sparring" point...
the n*gga said mike is the next avon. avon was a golden glove meaning he boxed. mike just hits the bag he don't even spar. so him saying he the next avon cuz he box and avon was a golden glove does not apply hitting the bag and actually boxing is 2 diff. things. u get it now? and we know that he doesn't spar its not like its something we don't see. Cutty told him if he wanted to spar he would have to get in the ring with him and that he would have to teach him first. so that defeats the argument of us not seeing him spar

Last edited by MOSESCANOVA; 11-29-2006 at 03:47 PM..
 11-29-2006, 03:29 PM         #80
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockstar718 said:
its gotta b avon did u see that box wit all the barksdale supeonas(sp?) all those political n*ggas gon get caught up wit money laundering and avon gon get out, he better thank stringer even though its his fault he in jail now

btw, do u think sen, clay davis is gon get knocked anytime soon 4 takin money from every1, he even got stringer a few seasons back and he wanted to k!ll him but got merked b4 hand, sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiit,
i want him dead
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy