The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2006, 01:17 PM         #41
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mcnulty is gonna bring marlo down.........he definitely is gonna want him after what happened with bodie.....watch......as far as chris and snoop, freamon is gonna be on their a.ss but who knows if they get locked up......michael is just gonna keep moving his way up and i think randy is somehow gonna end up back with him.....as far as namond, he's in a good spot with colvin and to whoever sayin he's gonna go at it with michael, come on lets be serious.....mike whupped his a.ss once and sherrod whupped his a.ss too.....he aint built like that......and i would like to see slim charles or cheese or someone take out marlo if the jake cant do it
 11-27-2006, 01:52 PM         #42
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
How is marlo going to get so old in season 5? The whole michael takin over does not make sense. He has no crew at all to go at marlo. There is noway michael is going to takeover. If anything he will turn out to be a top soilder for marlo.

There really is no other crew out there to take on marlo. Marlo and his crew are off the cell phones so you can't get a wire up on them. There is no real case against chris and snoop. No witness to testify. And nobody is dumb enough to snitch on marlo's crew. The police no it is chris and snoop but with no eye witness there is no case.

Dookie ain't tough he ran when dem doodes stepped to randy. If anything I see dook getting murked on a corner. But mike got love for dook he moved him in and always took up for him. There could be an angle there if something happens to dook.

I really don't think anything will come of the cheese and randy thing. They didn't even hint at a connection in season 4. Nor in season 3 was there a mention of a lost one. I don't think that angle will go anywhere.
I HEAR U BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THERE WAS NO CREW TO GO AGAINST AVON AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IN SEASON 3 THERE WAS MARLO SO IT IS POSSIBLE U FEEL ME?
 11-27-2006, 02:00 PM         #43
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marlon said:
I believe michael is avon barksdale as a teenager. Remember as a child avon was a champion golden glove.
REAL TALK BUT REMEMBER MIKE DON'T EVEN SPAR
 11 years ago '05        #44
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
 Floeji said:
Marlo isn't that old...He's only like 22....if he loses Chris and Snoop he's done...That n*gga Monk ain't about a damn...

I hope they make something of Randy and Cheese...I want Randy to get out of that damn group home....

Dookie is growing up and he's getting hard...He's gonna stop being soft and be the next Stringer..I'll put money on that....

No one answered my question about this n*gga Slim Charles...Who's side is he on? First he's with the Barksdale's as muscle, now he's with Prop Joe calling shots...
Marlo is very smart I don't seem him fallin easy. There is no evidence on chris and snoop all they have is bodies. Once the heat blows down things will get back to normal for marlo's crew. Slim told marlo the fatman new about the card game being hit. Anyone up on that? But slim charles has no connect so he can't come up. He gone stay with prop joe.

I bet yall dookie gone get die in season 5. He just don't seem to have the attitude for it. He was scared of going to highschool for sake. Dookie has always ran. The only reason he on the corner is cause of mike. Marlo is in the co-op anyways I don't see no easy fall. If omar die it will be while he is trying to do right. Thats how they like to do it. It's gone be some new blood in season 5.

Maybe if season 5 is a huge hit we may get a season 6 thats what happen with season 4.
 11 years ago '05        #45
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,308 | Props total: 14071 14071
 Lungs of Steel said:
mcnulty is gonna bring marlo down.........he definitely is gonna want him after what happened with bodie.....watch......as far as chris and snoop, freamon is gonna be on their a.ss but who knows if they get locked up......michael is just gonna keep moving his way up and i think randy is somehow gonna end up back with him.....as far as namond, he's in a good spot with colvin and to whoever sayin he's gonna go at it with michael, come on lets be serious.....mike whupped his a.ss once and sherrod whupped his a.ss too.....he aint built like that......and i would like to see slim charles or cheese or someone take out marlo if the jake cant do it
U got the part about mcnulty being the 1 to take down Marlo right...he gon get em!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #46
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,121 | Props total: 4704 4704
somebody said on this forum that since most of us saw Season 4, it leaves us with no other option but to watch season 1-3. so as i get to the end of season 2, i see a list with pics of ciminals thats on the cops list.

(First name) Wagstaff AKA Cheese(meth's character)

so i immediatley thought about Randy Wagstaff(snitching kid) and thought mayb in Season 5 some connection with these 2 might come up.
 11 years ago '06        #47
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,121 | Props total: 4704 4704
my bad. i just peeped that a few people already made that connection. i dont read every page before my post sometimes.
 11-27-2006, 06:11 PM         #48
DevesD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats if there is a season 5! I would love to see it come out!
 11-27-2006, 06:24 PM         #49
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevesD said:
thats if there is a season 5! I would love to see it come out!
THEY SAID THEY DOING A SEASON 5 BUT ITS GONIG TO BE THERE LAST.
 11 years ago '04        #50
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 MOSESCANOVA said:
REAL TALK BUT REMEMBER MIKE DON'T EVEN SPAR

HE doesn't spar yet...Remember Cutty wouldn't let him? Hopefully he starts going back to the gym...
 11 years ago '06        #51
cleavon15 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 81 81
SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!
Michael's a G. Humble but a fu*king G.. Dookie dirty a.ss
Randy's a snitch
Namond's a bi*ch - n*ggas cant believe that's Bey's son
Bodie gonna try to pop Marlo for Lil Kev when Barksdale get out of jail and get Slim back on the team.
Snoop is funny as fu*k. That dyke a.ss bi*ch have me rolling.
Cutty slowly being written out of the show altogether
When Daniels is commisioner, bunny's gone come back to the PD
damn i done said enough, hope i aint ruin anything
 11-27-2006, 07:07 PM         #52
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cleavon15 said:
SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!
Michael's a G. Humble but a fu*king G.. Dookie dirty a.ss
Randy's a snitch
Namond's a bi*ch - n*ggas cant believe that's Bey's son

Bodie gonna try to pop Marlo for Lil Kev when Barksdale get out of jail and get Slim back on the team.
Snoop is funny as fu*k. That dyke a.ss bi*ch have me rolling.
Cutty slowly being written out of the show altogether
When Daniels is commisioner, bunny's gone come back to the PD
damn i done said enough, hope i aint ruin anything
U DIDN'T RUIN ANYTHING U WAS SO OFF ITS NOT FUNNY. BODIE IS DEAD. HE AINT COMING BACK. BARKSDALE AINT GETTING OUT OF JAIL HE HAS JUST TOO MUCH TIME. WE ALREADY KNOW DOOKIE IS DIRTY, RANDY A SNITCH, MICHEAL IS G'D UP AND NAMOND IS pus*y SO THATS NOT MUCH OF A PREDICTION. NEITHER IS SNOOP BEING FUNNY OR A DYKE. THEY MAY WRITE CUTTY OUT BUT I DOUBT IT.
 11 years ago '06        #53
cleavon15 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 81 81
 Suavebeatz said:
Namond is away from that life and happy,he never wanted to be on no gangsta sh*t dude was just born into a family that was about that he never was though.

Micheal gonna run sh*t definately his character is built to last u can tell,smarter then ya average kid and fearless.

Omar gonna stick around and keep takin from every damn body

Chris n Snoop gonna get knocked off for all them bodies

Marlo gonna get k!lled im thinkin maybe Omar might k!ll him or Slim Charles

Mcnulty and the crew might eve take down Marlo...Mcnulty's whole reason for coming back was because he was responsible for Bodie gettin k!lled...Bodie was the last of the respectable cornerboys from the previous seasons.

Overall i think Micheal n Dookie gonna be the new Stringer n Avon

bodie aint dead they wont do that. yall just think that
 11-27-2006, 07:57 PM         #54
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cleavon15 said:
bodie aint dead they wont do that. yall just think that
THE n*gga CAUGHT TWO TO THE HEAD HE IS DEAD.
 11 years ago '06        #55
954 BOY 
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
hope they make anotha season this show is too good to stop
 11 years ago '04        #56
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 1569 1569
Omar and Snoop might be done. When they k!lled the Security Guard they threw his little badge in the bushes. Thats fingerprints. They cover up the smell and sh*t and then do that sh*t. Dumbfu*ks.
 11-28-2006, 12:39 AM         #57
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RonMexicoQB said:
so you basically have season 5 as a high octane, action packed, gun toting, everybody dies finale......doubt it

Yeah...it's the last season.
 11 years ago '05        #58
bayrider 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
a potential factor in season 5 which people are forgetting are the greeks. They could be a major player in season 5 cause theyre the ones supplying thr good dope.
 11 years ago '04        #59
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
 parise20 said:
cheese is randys father if you go to the hbo website it says randys mom died and he never met his father a big time drug dealer on the eastside

tru , it does say that

besides the last name is kind of a given
 11 years ago '04        #60
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
 therealness said:
Omar and Snoop might be done. When they k!lled the Security Guard they threw his little badge in the bushes. Thats fingerprints. They cover up the smell and sh*t and then do that sh*t. Dumbfu*ks.

you mean Chris and Snoop, not Omar.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago