The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #461
joe08 
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
when do it come on?
 07-23-2007, 08:51 PM         #462
mirak2610  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trak k!lla said:
I aslo think Micheal and Dookie are going to run the corner since punked ol' boy at the gym.I hope Chris and Snoop don't catch dem bodies but its Snoop's first season I don't think they're going take the hitwoman off that would be fu*ked up.When does the 5th season start?I wanna know if Bubbles going to try get clean or try to commit suicide again.Damn when does it start pm me when does.
That wasn't Snoops first season. Snoop used to pull drive by on the back of motorcycles in Season 3. I see yall missed that one! That's cool! Since season 5 is the last season, they have to go out with a bang. All stories will be told and all questions will be answered! The Wire is one of the best shows of all times!

- Mirak2610
 07-23-2007, 09:00 PM         #463
mirak2610  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirectorsKut said:
I think that Namond and Micheal will be the next big feud.
Wrong! Namond wants no part of the drug game. He's nothin' like Weebay! That's why Weebay made Namond's mom release Nay to the Colvins. Nay's gonna watch this one from the sidelines.
 10 years ago '06        #464
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
i dont know i see mike and chris gettin close as hell, u can already tell he sees alot in him by the way he treats him like a lil bro already. i think they have alot in common by the way chris beat the sh*t out of bugs pops. not jus like his normal im k!llin u for whatever reason type sh*t. he beat dude to death like it was some real personal sh*t. i think maybe both of them were abused or something as kids and its going to come to light in season 5. marlo and avon are probably gonna take over the city together (if avon returns) anybody remember at the end of season 3 when avon was in court marlo comes and sits in the courtroom. they probably gonna get together k!ll prop joe, and avon will take over the co-op.
 10 years ago '06        #465
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
 "SS" said:
i dont know i see mike and chris gettin close as hell, u can already tell he sees alot in him by the way he treats him like a lil bro already. i think they have alot in common by the way chris beat the sh*t out of bugs pops. not jus like his normal im k!llin u for whatever reason type sh*t. he beat dude to death like it was some real personal sh*t. i think maybe both of them were abused or something as kids and its going to come to light in season 5. marlo and avon are probably gonna take over the city together (if avon returns) anybody remember at the end of season 3 when avon was in court marlo comes and sits in the courtroom. they probably gonna get together k!ll prop joe, and avon will take over the co-op.
Nah prop Joe ain't goin nowhere, and I doubt Avon joining up with marlo....I think Marlo only went to the trial to show disrespect....
 09-01-2007, 01:16 PM         #466
Bossbags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Wire is my sh*t and I'm definitely feenin for the next season something like bubbles feel me but here's what I think. Either snoop or chris is going down for the murders if not both of them cause we know freeman don't play that when it comes to all that investigation stuff and don't forget snoop's fingerprints are on the security guards badge they k!lled so mostly likely it will be her. Mcnulty is gonna take marlo downcause we all know how hard he goes when he's obsessed with someone (remember stringer bell) and marlo's orginization isn't as savvy as the barkdales. Mike willeventually take over but it won't happen before the season is over it will be clear but it won't happen immediately. He's gonna earn so much respect in the street that when marlo gets arrested everything will just fall in his lap. Dookie will ride with him at first but his concious will eventually get the best of him especially after what happen to randy. Randy will runaway from the group home and end up on the eastside and end up crossing paths with chesse somehow. Namond is gonna do his thing in school but the streets will call for him and he will go but his heart will eventually give on him and he will go back to school. Avon will probably get out on a technicality and try to go hard at marlo but eventually end up getting k!lled cause he has no team to back him or he might finish what stringer was doing with the property they still own it right. Omar will come back and rob but he might get caught slipping by the young boys cause he won't be expecting them. As for everybody else I really don't know but I can't wait to see feel me. Give me my props!
 10 years ago '05        #467
Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 50 50
Here is a Teaser for Season 5 i cant wait but its only 10 episodes i hope this show goes out with a bang:applause:

11-27-2007, 12:26 AM         #468
menace23t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
You off prop joe and you lose the connections with THE GREEKS. . . . . . prop joe is the middle man. . . . . . you have the street hustlas/black people and you have the drug connect/ the greeks. . . . . . and then you have prop joe who is trusted (to a certain extent) by both sides to be the median. . . . . . . . to off joe is to cause a drought which will lead to bad work for high prices. . . i hope it happens
idk they might off prop becuz u seen the greek talk to marlo and i dont know he might sweet talk his way in to a deal who know but i wish some one wood k!ll prop
 11-27-2007, 12:30 AM         #469
menace23t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mirak2610 said:
Wrong! Namond wants no part of the drug game. He's nothin' like Weebay! That's why Weebay made Namond's mom release Nay to the Colvins. Nay's gonna watch this one from the sidelines.
but did u see the end when dounut drove by in the car wen namond was at bunnies house u can see the look in his eyes as if he wanted to roll
 10 years ago '05        #470
Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 50 50
Here is A Preview of Season 5

Mcnulty

Omar

Marlo

Carcetti

Bubbles

Cant Wait :applause:

Last edited by Obsecure; 11-29-2007 at 04:11 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #471
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 2609 2609
To those that said it....What kind of technicallity could Avon get out of prison on? I was sittin here thinkin about them and couldnt come up with any. On papers and he gets busted in a room full of guns?
 10 years ago '04        #472
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
i love this sh*t see how deep we are looking to this
 10 years ago '04        #473
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
i seen it on hbo last night that season 5 starts in january
 11-29-2007, 09:53 PM         #474
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
barksdale is comin back.
avon, poot, hoppers

and some homos are about to come out of the closet theres too many edgy motherfu*kers
 12-03-2007, 08:41 AM         #475
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
barksdale is done.....they got him with conspiracy to murder, gun possesion, and drug activity dude was already on probation....he aint getting out

Omar robbed Prop Joe and the Greek....so now Omar will have to worry not only about Prop Joe but the Greek's people also

Marlo wants prop Joes connect so he can monopolize with the best corners and the best product......which means sooner or later he will try to back stab Joe

Marlo does not know Prop Joe sicked Marlo on him yet..but when he finds out it might be trouble

The detail is going to bring down the co-op and the greek most likely

As far as the kids....they are just that kids...they not going to be runing sh*t period

Mike is going to be highly respected pulling hoes and stuggling between the line of good and bad

Namoth will probably be the one who is sucessful out of all of them

Randy probaby going to be a bugs type character

And dookie prob will be the most gangsta out of all them cats

The detail will be rewarded when they finally get all the old bosses out the game........only to set up the new ones

Marlo probably will get the key to the city by seasons end
 10 years ago '04        #476
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,646 | Props total: 2885 2885
 BigRed912 said:
To those that said it....What kind of technicallity could Avon get out of prison on? I was sittin here thinkin about them and couldnt come up with any. On papers and he gets busted in a room full of guns?
probably a surveillance issue involving Herc...Truth is, Avon could still conduct business from a cell...he still got his sister and Slim
 10 years ago '04        #477
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
[Snoop Voice]THE fu*k HE DEW TA YEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SNOOP VOICE]

Cant wait for this sh*t to come back on
 12-04-2007, 07:00 PM         #478
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont really like how this season is focusing on the media....

1. i hate the media

2.i hate the media
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy