The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2007, 10:26 PM         #441
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prop joe is getting offed....thats a certainty
 10 years ago '05        #442
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 JaeWil said:
prop joe is getting offed....thats a certainty
You off prop joe and you lose the connections with THE GREEKS. . . . . . prop joe is the middle man. . . . . . you have the street hustlas/black people and you have the drug connect/ the greeks. . . . . . and then you have prop joe who is trusted (to a certain extent) by both sides to be the median. . . . . . . . to off joe is to cause a drought which will lead to bad work for high prices. . . i hope it happens
 10 years ago '05        #443
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 1 1
I think Avon will end up with some major power. Looking at it from an enterainment business standpoint, Wood Harris wouldn't have wasted his time coming back for the season if the role wasn't right. If you look at his current body of work, The Wire is the only thing of popularity that he has been on for the last 2 years or so. So, if he ends the series with major power as far as his character, he is marketing himself for more roles in the future.

The majority of these cats that were in The Wire are HBO recycles (OZ, The Corner, etc)
 10 years ago '06        #444
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
 Floeji said:
What I want to know is...
I think history will repeat itself. Marlo is gonna get old, and the young boys like Michael are gonna start a war and take over. Dookie is gonna be the next Stringer. He's smarter and more calculating than the others. Michael has a temper and looks like the next Avon.
:applause: :applause: Real Talk. Agree wit u all the way.
 07-20-2007, 08:24 AM         #445
E.Point  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
You off prop joe and you lose the connections with THE GREEKS.
Marlo could easily fill that spot, he k!lls prop and since the greeks have no one to move their product...marlo steps in and fills that void....

He had your boy follow spiros remember, after that one meeting they all had. Marlo wants to run it all...so why keep going through joe when he can off him and give the greeks what they want....money and a steady supply of it. Especially if joe somehow gets alot of heat on him...marlo could easily step up and say to the greeks....let me help you...Ive got money and all of west baltimore...killing joe would give him all of baltimore...which in turn could set up a huge war between him and avon...the one we should have got in season 3

On another note, i wouldnt be surprised if mike k!lls marlo
mcnulty or greggs get k!lled, possibly herc or carver....maybe pres by a ruthless hopper that he cant get through to.

we-bays kid gets k!lled trying to pull dookie or mike off the corner

chris and snoop die or go to jail

omar will be the only one left standing..."newpote" & shotgun still with him.
 10 years ago '04        #446
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
man i love this show my n*ggas put me one this sh*t and i ran with it
 10 years ago '05        #447
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Actually now that I think about it Season 5 is only tapped for 10 episodes, I dont think we will see that much development from the kids, like as far as everybody sayin that Mike is the next boss or Dookie the next stringer
 10 years ago '05        #448
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
well duh

lol@ n*ggaz on this thread thinking Mike is going to be a drug kindpin at 15/16 years old
The first two episodes can be the present and show Marlo teachin Mike the next two episodes can flash forward to the future when Mike and Dookie a are way older and running the game and the remaining episodes can explain what happen in the middle from Marlo's demise, Mike's rise to power, and the death of whoever
 07-21-2007, 02:08 PM         #449
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i completely forgot about that show...i gotta get on top of that
 07-21-2007, 05:50 PM         #450
hersh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know how or why, but i ave the feeling Michael is going to k!ll Omar. thats all i got.
 10 years ago '06        #451
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
avon is supposed to return this season
 10 years ago '05        #452
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 E.Point said:
Marlo could easily fill that spot, he k!lls prop and since the greeks have no one to move their product...marlo steps in and fills that void....

He had your boy follow spiros remember, after that one meeting they all had. Marlo wants to run it all...so why keep going through joe when he can off him and give the greeks what they want....money and a steady supply of it. Especially if joe somehow gets alot of heat on him...marlo could easily step up and say to the greeks....let me help you...Ive got money and all of west baltimore...killing joe would give him all of baltimore...which in turn could set up a huge war between him and avon...the one we should have got in season 3

On another note, i wouldnt be surprised if mike k!lls marlo
mcnulty or greggs get k!lled, possibly herc or carver....maybe pres by a ruthless hopper that he cant get through to.

we-bays kid gets k!lled trying to pull dookie or mike off the corner

chris and snoop die or go to jail

omar will be the only one left standing..."newpote" & shotgun still with him.
THE GREEKS have become success in this drug game because they dont trust alot of people...............THE GREEKS are not just connects they are the connects for connect's connects...............they dont deal with every tom d*ck and harry and trust me marlo isnt anything but another black drug pusher to them..........i really doubt they are fiending for business these n*ggas are international hustlas while marlo is local, if Prop Joe is gone they dont need to find another drug boss in Maryland let alone Baltimore,

The Greeks got top Federal agents in pocket so their way bigger then all of us know,
 10 years ago '04        #453
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,343 | Props total: 11258 11258
 Basicgz said:
Actually now that I think about it Season 5 is only tapped for 10 episodes, I dont think we will see that much development from the kids, like as far as everybody sayin that Mike is the next boss or Dookie the next stringer
yo that sh*t is cleared for 12, and that's right out of the director's mouth. i read an interview last month. i dunno where u heard that.
 10 years ago '04        #454
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 hersh said:
i dont know how or why, but i ave the feeling Michael is going to k!ll Omar. thats all i got.
yeah that what i think to. remember when he saw mike meeting wit marlo and he was like he just a kid. that sh*t might come back to haunt.
 10 years ago '05        #455
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
Yet Marlo had to be like 18 in Season 3 And he had that old school dude a.ssistin him and if you ain't see Marlo at the care game all the people in their were old heads so how can you just null and void the aspect of them maybe schoolin Marlo when he was 13-18. . . . and he's not just a soldier Marlo seen something in Mike the first time Monk was givin all them kids on the stoop $$$ and Mike ain't want it, he gave Mike a ENTIRE BLOCK at 13 with his own workers, he already surpased Poot & Bodie
 10 years ago '05        #456
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
And to anyone thinkin Mike ain't gettin schooled to be the successor in the future just look at how hands on Chris and Marlo are with him. . . . .when they were teachin them other kids it was always in a group of 4-10 other trainees but Marlo was even their when Mike caught his first body, at the age of 13 Mike got Bodie's old corner and got Poot sellin his bags, he is gettin personal one on one trainin with Chris and Snoop with the guns, by 18 Mike will have the streets on lock. . . its destiny
 10 years ago '04        #457
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,343 | Props total: 11258 11258
 hersh said:
thats in the "spoiler" rumors on the net...as is avon being back out.

this is off the wire unofficial fan-club site...

below are the main plot events for the Wire season 5:

Avon Barksdale gets out of prison and retakes the throne. A turf war ensues between Marlo and Avon.

Dukie becomes “hard” like Bodie and ends up getting k!lled by a stick up boy.

Omar is k!lled by Michael.

McNaulty is kicked out the police department. He becomes a private detective.

Prop Joe gets k!lled by Marlo.

Carcetti gets dirty from campaign money. He stops his reforms.

Believable? I would say just as much as anything else on the net, but the plot sounds pretty interesting. The post author says he got this info from a well informed the wire devotee, but I guess we won’t know for sure until next year…

[CODE]http://mcnulty.wordpress.com/2007/06/03/secret-the-wire-season-5-spoilers-for-real-or-just-bullsht/#more-27
[/CODE]
 07-23-2007, 04:07 PM         #458
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man they can go wipe they a.ss with them spoilers.

This remind me of all them fake a.ss Sopranos finale spoilers that had

Paulie dumb a.ss becoming the boss of the Soprano crime family, LoL!
 10 years ago '05        #459
Basicgz 
space
space
 rasheedwallace said:
yo that sh*t is cleared for 12, and that's right out of the director's mouth. i read an interview last month. i dunno where u heard that.
I heard it from some journalist that seen the script for 1 of the episodes, he said that this season is kinda funny, I'm a go find it and post it
 10 years ago '05        #460
Basicgz 
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
No Marlo was like 24-25 at the end of season 3 and even then Marlo allready had a crew allready had blocks
allready had supply

he just decided to move on to Avon's corners which is why the fued began

and even Now Marlo is not the king of Bmore he just controlls a half of it

No Chris is hands on with him Chris and snoop is teaching Mike how to k!ll

Mike isnt the only one gettign training on how to k!ll there was also some other kids there
in other words be a body or a solider who is hired to k!ll

and Mike didint k!ll Bodie it was some skinny light skinned dude

im sorry it will take 4 seasons for Mike to be 18 and there is only 1 season left stop living in fantasies cuz Mike running sh*t aint happening

Marlo picked him to be a soldier

unless Mike has his own cre (official crew not a crew filled with 15 year old 7th graders)
gets a connect
and gets some blocks

he wont be running sh*t in season 5 matter of fact I predict he will be in jail or dead before he turns 18 if the wire goes past season 5(which they said they wont)

If you knew anything about the streets and not listened to too many rap songs you will know what im telling you
Thats what I said Mike is strictly a Soldier, he's under the head soldiers wing(Chris), Mike wont fu*k wit the drugs, thats Dookie, Poot, and possibly that lil n*gga that steals cars I wanna see what happens to Namond tho, see what direction he goes in, I gotta feeling he goin to get accidently k!lled
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy