The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-28-2006, 01:54 PM         #421
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefariousNate said:
yea but this dude busted out like 4 different winter jackets in winter lol.
lol hell yeah u right
 12-28-2006, 02:23 PM         #422
adot249  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iight this is what is gone happen I thin marlow or how ever you spell in is gone get hit hard mike gone be the knew don of this sh*t na is gone stop bein a lil bi*ch dookie is gone be mike right hand man what yall think bout that
 12-28-2006, 04:05 PM         #423
34klub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember when Avon was in court and he turned around and saw Marlo in the courtroom he turned and was like "marlo?" It was like he knew dude from back when maybe he put Marlo on when he was a youngin. So if they are trying to show that history repeats itself then it would be like Michael taking the rains from Marlo and Dookie being his right hand and Nahmond probably going off to college being the one statistic that experienced the hood and got out.

Marlo gets locked up or k!lled because Major crimes brings heat on him and The Greeks because he demands another sit down with the boss and it puts heat on the Greeks so they feel like they can't trust him either. Prop Joe gets popped at his shop because Cheese is trying to get on with Marlo and knows the dirt Prop Joe is doing.

Carcetti decides to start taking dirty money from the crooked politicians because he needs to find a way to get out of the School deficit. He gets caught up in the subpoenas and a big scandal arises. that black lady who was president of whatever becomes the new mayor and capitalizes on the good job that Carcetti has already started doing.

fu*k this yo we need to get Boxden to front us some money so we can write our own mini series.
 12-28-2006, 11:43 PM         #424
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 34klub said:
Remember when Avon was in court and he turned around and saw Marlo in the courtroom he turned and was like "marlo?" It was like he knew dude from back when maybe he put Marlo on when he was a youngin. So if they are trying to show that history repeats itself then it would be like Michael taking the rains from Marlo and Dookie being his right hand and Nahmond probably going off to college being the one statistic that experienced the hood and got out.

Marlo gets locked up or k!lled because Major crimes brings heat on him and The Greeks because he demands another sit down with the boss and it puts heat on the Greeks so they feel like they can't trust him either. Prop Joe gets popped at his shop because Cheese is trying to get on with Marlo and knows the dirt Prop Joe is doing.

Carcetti decides to start taking dirty money from the crooked politicians because he needs to find a way to get out of the School deficit. He gets caught up in the subpoenas and a big scandal arises. that black lady who was president of whatever becomes the new mayor and capitalizes on the good job that Carcetti has already started doing.

fu*k this yo we need to get Boxden to front us some money so we can write our own mini series.
nah i think he was just lookin at him like "are you marlo?"
 11 years ago '06        #425
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
marlo gon steal some more candy

he movin on from lollipops, to like skittles and sh*t now.
 12-29-2006, 02:22 AM         #426
r1ruffrider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marlo is gonna knock off Omar AND Prop Joe for trying to play him.

Michael is gonna be the new muscle, but that chic is gonna get his head F^cked up. He one of them cats thats hard in the streets but soft like cotton when it comes to coochie!
 12-31-2006, 03:35 PM         #427
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody thought of this?
michaels gonna find out that marlo is the reason randy is going through all this sh*t, getting his a.ss beat, his house torches, his foster mother burned, having to go to a foster home, and getting his a.ss beat at a foster home. michael will get pissed at marlo and go after him or somethin
 01-01-2007, 12:01 AM         #428
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
anybody thought of this?
michaels gonna find out that marlo is the reason randy is going through all this sh*t, getting his a.ss beat, his house torches, his foster mother burned, having to go to a foster home, and getting his a.ss beat at a foster home. michael will get pissed at marlo and go after him or somethin

Yep, then Marlo is going to tell Michael when he catch him "Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you!"
 11 years ago '05        #429
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^lmao....
 11 years ago '05        #430
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 NefariousNate said:
Dukie gets adopted by Prez, snitches out the whole crew.

Micheal gets shot up over being big headed and tuff, possibly marlo thinking hes down with omar, or cop shooting him.

Chris gets booked, snoop free, marlo aint do sh*t, snoop k!lls marlo or something to that effect.

Nay stay geekin it up, possibly to be punked by Dukie, WeeBay gets out, starts the war on Marlo/Omar, Greeks fu*k up Marlo aswell.

Randy is either gon be emotionally scarred, (he kinda soft), and not do sh*t like Wallace, or he gon be hard, and just start taking heads, end up dying end of the season and carver finds him and starts crying.

U dunn know McNaulty is booking Marlo or his main dudes end of the season. Marlo gets sentenced life, Weebay and possibly others come through and shootup the courthouse, Marlo dies, big gun battle, most people die, the few that live on (mostly youngbloods), reform a new barksdale crew to push coke/heroin, showing that its a never ending cycle.

The rules change but the game remains the same.

and big finale spoiller Mc Naulty dies.

La Fin.

doubt it
 10 years ago '04        #431
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
Hats off to the greatest, and at the very least, most intricate show in television history. I simply had no choice but to read the supposed rumors concerning season 5. I have now watched every season of The Wire, and have watched season 4 twice.

My hopes are that Avon returns in a prominent role as he once again "gains the throne," however I do not see this as very plausible. He has been federal for years now and his crew is gone minus Wee-Bay. Stringer was the man behind that powerhouse, and with the Greeks coming back into the picture I just don't see the resources being available for Avon to be king again. What suplier would mess with a depleted crew, especially one fresh out? The Greeks have to come back into play heavily. Season 2 was easily the least entertaining, and really hasn't made a whole lot of connections to what has been going on since. More has to be in place...

Marlo will eventually be got, as will Snoop and Chris, but I think that's rather obvious. Proposition Joe has played far too many sides to come out unscathed as well. While Michael is an interesting case, he is too unstable and will most likely end up dead, though he certainly will put a few major names under his belt before he fades out. Dookie will be a tragic figure, and should get got eventually also. I really hope Omar comes out. He is probably my favorite character.

I don't know what will happen with all the younguns. Who knows. It's nice to see the crime unit back together. No way they don't wrap up Marlo's organization after coming up short, essentially, on the Barksdale case. As to what will happen with the politicians? I don't really care. My interests are mostly at street-level. The proposed media-angle should be interesting, I have no idea how this will play out...

*Waits, but not patiently, for season 5...*

Good work HBO!
 10 years ago '06        #432
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
Everybody think Mike is gonna be the next man but I disagree. Mike got heart but he not all that smart. He a k!ller but he really not a hustler. I see Randy being the man because he about that money and Namond being his right hand man. Randy like making money and he getting tough up in that foster home. I expect mike and dookie to be the muscle. I got a feeling dookies character is gonna be real grimmy on the next season.
 10 years ago '07        #433
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21495 21495
I heard someone say that they thought Mike and Dookie would become the new Avon and Stringer. a.ssuming Marlo gets taken down. Michael would be Avon who does everything by the street and Dookie would be Stringer, the brains and business mind behind it all. Thought that would be an interesting way to end the series.
 10 years ago '04        #434
Point da Champ 
space
avatar space
space
$872 | Props total: 32 32
Didn't Chris Beat Da sh*t outta Mike lil bruva pops wit his bare hands...I think if they find that body it's a rap 4 chris..
 10 years ago '05        #435
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Marlo is goin to get indicted but Chris is goin to take the fall like Wee-Bey did for the Barksdale crew, Snoop is goin to get k!lled, also Marlo will find out that Prop Joe is screwing him over and he will leave the Co-Op and will try to k!ll prop joe cuz remember Prop Joe knew all about that huge robbery of that Re-Up, and Marlo asked who was in charge of the pick up and Prop joe didnt want to give up his nephew(Method Man), and he got Marlo robbed by Omar at the card game, as far as the kids go Mike is goin to go hard, somethin is goin to spark Namond to go off and he will go hard too, I kno he soft but I got a feelin he goin to get into the street sh*t, Dookie a slick n*gga but I think he's gonna be a fiend like his peoples and start fu*kin wit them drugs heavy and be the next bubbles but the huge k!lling is goin to be Omar he's gonna get k!lled, and Randy is goin to be an informant, if U pay attention all this sh*t is gonna come full circle to the kids
 10 years ago '05        #436
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
I got a feeling everyone around omar is going to get got, leaving him alone. Starting with that girl kimmy, butch, and his spanish boyfriend
 10 years ago '04        #437
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
 parise20 said:
cheese is randys father if you go to the hbo website it says randys mom died and he never met his father a big time drug dealer on the eastside
4real? damn i never knew that sh*t props on that
 10 years ago '05        #438
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
Randy= Prop Joe

Dookie= Stringer

Mike=Marlo


Marlo only became big only after the towers were takin down and only after Avon got locked up....................so marlo represents any young blood on the come up because no matter who is runnin the game and no matter who is in 2nd place..................theirs always some young n*gga on the come up


for every rayful edmonds theirs a alpo, for every carlito brigante theirs abenny blanco, for every avon theirs a marlo, for every rakim theirs a nas...............theirs always someone new that will eventually take your place


Marlos character hasnt been developed enough to even make him a real structure in THE WIRE, he showed up Season 3, and by the end of Season 4 dude is still a mystery................i know more about Dookie and Naymond then i do marlo which means his character will be taken out probally the 1st episode and then his crew will be run by Mike...............at the same time The greeks will have to laylow because of the feds which will cause a droguth.............by episode 2 their will be a war in the streets............

EDIT: if you watched Season 3 you know by the end Avon aint even got it in him no more.................he dont want sh*t to do with them cornerrs they took away everyone he loved........everyone.................
 10 years ago '04        #439
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
man ya'll crazy thinking the youguns about to take over...come on, they aint even sophmores in HS...and randy, taking over? haha, thats laughable. they simply part of the story, not kingpins. michael maybe, at the end could be given the reigns to some sh*t but it's still unlikely.

season 5 wont be about a new takeover, it will be about a takedown. marlo's crew. MAYYYYYBE the barksdale's return to power but i doubt it. if you look up "spoilers" for season 5 it says that avon is king again. i don't see how that's possible, i'm just relaying what people are saying.
 10 years ago '05        #440
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 youngvito18 said:
Randy= Prop Joe

Dookie= Stringer

Mike=Marlo


Marlo only became big only after the towers were takin down and only after Avon got locked up....................so marlo represents any young blood on the come up because no matter who is runnin the game and no matter who is in 2nd place..................theirs always some young n*gga on the come up


for every rayful edmonds theirs a alpo, for every carlito brigante theirs abenny blanco, for every avon theirs a marlo, for every rakim theirs a nas...............theirs always someone new that will eventually take your place


Marlos character hasnt been developed enough to even make him a real structure in THE WIRE, he showed up Season 3, and by the end of Season 4 dude is still a mystery................i know more about Dookie and Naymond then i do marlo which means his character will be taken out probally the 1st episode and then his crew will be run by Mike...............at the same time The greeks will have to laylow because of the feds which will cause a droguth.............by episode 2 their will be a war in the streets............

EDIT: if you watched Season 3 you know by the end Avon aint even got it in him no more.................he dont want sh*t to do with them cornerrs they took away everyone he loved........everyone.................
Naw They gon keep him around, I'm not doubting that Marlo will get k!lled in the season or go to jail but U aint kno that much bout Avon in the first season, U knew more bout D'Angelo and the pit crew than u knew bout Avon and Stringer, but Marlo has to play a huge part in this upcoming season or it just wont make sense cause too many situations in Season 4 went unsolved, like the situation wit Prop Joe and The Co-op I doubt Avon will come back and if he do what will be the point unless he got some new soldiers


man ya'll crazy thinking the youguns about to take over...come on, they aint even sophmores in HS...and randy, taking over? haha, thats laughable. they simply part of the story, not kingpins. michael maybe, at the end could be given the reigns to some sh*t but it's still unlikely.

season 5 wont be about a new takeover, it will be about a takedown. marlo's crew. MAYYYYYBE the barksdale's return to power but i doubt it. if you look up "spoilers" for season 5 it says that avon is king again. i don't see how that's possible, i'm just relaying what people are saying.


A Barksdale Takeover is never goin to happen again IMO, Wee-Bey got 2 life sentences, The Brains of the Crew(Stringer Bell) is dead, Bird in Jail, Stink-Um is dead, Cutty is gone straight, Bodie is dead, who's goin to ride wit Avon?? Poot?? n*ggas dont understand that Michael is strictly muscle all he is goin to do is put in the work he aint gon fu*k wit the drugs, Snoop, and Chris dont fu*k wit the packages they are hired to protect Marlo and enforce, they dont sell sh*t, if Randy ever takeover anything I will stop watchin the Wire I cant wait 4 this sh*t to come back on, I'm bout to watch Season 4 or 3 again
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy