The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #401
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
yea sh*t kinda had an*ggaz spoked like "uh-oh" i really think randy gunna come up...only Namond gunna survive all this
 11 years ago '06        #402
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
Nahmond is the best dressed on that show, no homo.

Fruit was aiight made me wanna bring back the kangol bucket cap.
 12-27-2006, 02:44 PM         #403
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
I don't see Namond involved in the game like his friends, but I do see him telling Bunny that he wants to be a cop in the future...
good call i can see it
 11 years ago '06        #404
NefariousNate 
space
space
Nahmond dont wanna be no cop, he wants to be a muda fu*kin teacher.
 11 years ago '05        #405
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
^^^i can see that.....him followin the role of bunny......
 12-27-2006, 02:49 PM         #406
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefariousNate said:
Dukie gets adopted by Prez, snitches out the whole crew.

Micheal gets shot up over being big headed and tuff, possibly marlo thinking hes down with omar, or cop shooting him.

Chris gets booked, snoop free, marlo aint do sh*t, snoop k!lls marlo or something to that effect.

Nay stay geekin it up, possibly to be punked by Dukie, WeeBay gets out, starts the war on Marlo/Omar, Greeks fu*k up Marlo aswell.

Randy is either gon be emotionally scarred, (he kinda soft), and not do sh*t like Wallace, or he gon be hard, and just start taking heads, end up dying end of the season and carver finds him and starts crying.

U dunn know McNaulty is booking Marlo or his main dudes end of the season. Marlo gets sentenced life, Weebay and possibly others come through and shootup the courthouse, Marlo dies, big gun battle, most people die, the few that live on (mostly youngbloods), reform a new barksdale crew to push coke/heroin, showing that its a never ending cycle.

The rules change but the game remains the same.

and big finale spoiller Mc Naulty dies.

La Fin.
i have a feelin this kid spoiled the whole thing for us right now, howd u find that sh*t out about mcnulty?
 11 years ago '05        #407
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
^^^he may have hit the nail on its head......
 11 years ago '06        #408
NefariousNate 
space
space
 CIDF said:
i have a feelin this kid spoiled the whole thing for us right now, howd u find that sh*t out about mcnulty?
I down with people who work with the wire, hopefully they werent BS'ing when I was talking to them bout this.
 11 years ago '06        #409
NefariousNate 
space
space
Plus I mean I saw it coming before they mentioned it, this all started with mcnaulty, only right that it ends with him.
 12-27-2006, 03:14 PM         #410
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 34klub said:
I don't know if yall remember but when Chris k!lled Michael's lil brother's dad he spit on him after he beat his a.ss. He may not get popped for all those murders but his saliva was on ol'boy. I bet now that they have his dna when they get his body examined I bet that comes out.
but they may not examine his body like that atleast not like how they gonna do with the bodies in the vacant u feel me. they prolly already think that thats not one of his cuz that aint they m.o.
 12-27-2006, 03:22 PM         #411
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kkkid said:
LOL Micheal is that character that k!lled bodie lol pay attention :banghead: :banghead:
lol no he is not we been through this read the entire thread pics and all have been posted of his k!ller
 12-27-2006, 03:33 PM         #412
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefariousNate said:
Nahmond is the best dressed on that show, no homo.

Fruit was aiight made me wanna bring back the kangol bucket cap.
ITS CUZ HIS PEOPL HAD MONEY AS OPPOSE TO HIS FRIENDS WHO PARENTS WAS CRACKHEADS (DUKIE, MIKE), WAS FOSTER KIDS (RANDY) OR ON THERE OWN (KENARD)
 11 years ago '06        #413
NefariousNate 
space
space
yea but this dude busted out like 4 different winter jackets in winter lol.
 11 years ago '05        #414
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 1 1
Im thinking that the whole marlo getting life and the courthouse getting shot up is a true. It isnt the first time that someone on here mentioned it. would be interesting to see.
 11 years ago '05        #415
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6179 6179
 NefariousNate said:
Dukie gets adopted by Prez, snitches out the whole crew.

Micheal gets shot up over being big headed and tuff, possibly marlo thinking hes down with omar, or cop shooting him.

Chris gets booked, snoop free, marlo aint do sh*t, snoop k!lls marlo or something to that effect.

Nay stay geekin it up, possibly to be punked by Dukie, WeeBay gets out, starts the war on Marlo/Omar, Greeks fu*k up Marlo aswell.

Randy is either gon be emotionally scarred, (he kinda soft), and not do sh*t like Wallace, or he gon be hard, and just start taking heads, end up dying end of the season and carver finds him and starts crying
U dunn know McNaulty is booking Marlo or his main dudes end of the season. Marlo gets sentenced life, Weebay and possibly others come through and shootup the courthouse, Marlo dies, big gun battle, most people die, the few that live on (mostly youngbloods), reform a new barksdale crew to push coke/heroin, showing that its a never ending cycle.

The rules change but the game remains the same.

and big finale spoiller Mc Naulty dies.

La Fin.

Naw I don't see nothin even close to that happening. That more like a hood story than anything like thiat actually happening.

Who knows if marlo gone go? Dude may not get knocked or anything. Thats the game. Chris could goto jail and maybe mike moves up to working with snoop.

I think it will be good tv. Not wild hood plots. We all know something has to happen to omar. Maybe he k!lls chris. When they try to get a him or something and he dies?

I can't wait too see what becomes of randy or do they just right him out the show.
 11 years ago '06        #416
NefariousNate 
space
space
lol this is a hood story not good tv which is why we all love the wire, its pretty true to life, if it wasnt a hood story alot of sh*t wouldnt have happened like bodie getting bodied.
 11 years ago '04        #417
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
To all y'all that have questions, the dude that k!lled Bodie was named O-dog...and Snoop was out of jail at the time...Bodie shot at her and Chris right before he got hit...
 12-28-2006, 03:35 AM         #418
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefariousNate said:
I down with people who work with the wire, hopefully they werent BS'ing when I was talking to them bout this.
no i mean like most of your post seems like somethin u took from somebody. cuz its in depth, and it makes sense. i remember when i saw season 4 before everybody and pretended it was a prediction when i told em i did it alot like u just did. u sure u didnt get the other sh*t from somebody too? ha
 11 years ago '05        #419
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6179 6179
 NefariousNate said:
lol this is a hood story not good tv which is why we all love the wire, its pretty true to life, if it wasnt a hood story alot of sh*t wouldnt have happened like bodie getting bodied.

Naw not really. But its more hood than any other show I would say.
 11 years ago '05        #420
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
one thing im sure we can all agree on is the fact that "The Wire" is the best thing on tv next to cinemax pr0n
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy