The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #381
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i honestly jus wanna see wat happens to Randy (feel sorry for him) Michael (most likely goes out in a blaze of gangsta-ness), Namond i think hes done for but who knows and dookie......also i think Chris and Snoop gunna get pinched and Marlo gunna get k!lled (by omar most likely)......and i hope Bodie come back from the grave or sum sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #382
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Bodie in season 1>>>
 11 years ago '06        #383
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
I love Omar as a character but I don't think he's gonna come back. With all that money he got from selling the stuff back to prop joe, he better not return. If he is still living in poverty next season im gonna give up. LOL!
Also I see Micheal and Dukie running things. I think they will be the new Avon and Stringer. Dukie is really smart and has the potential to become a top dog. Also with all the bodies pilling up, Marlo will be arrested and Mike and Dukie will rise to the top. Also, this time around "The Greeks" will be arrested and not get away.
Just My Thoughts

Last edited by Maddog345; 12-26-2006 at 03:53 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #384
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 194 194
 CIDF said:
and anybody know when exactly season 5s gonna start? i just read 2007, i thought i was gonna have to wait til 2008 n sh*t. i'm thinkin bout freezin myself waitin for the sh*t anybody wit me? haha nah
They start filming season 5 in March 07. So it may air around the same time this past season aired hopefully, in Sept.
 11 years ago '05        #385
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
ay can one yall post a link where i may watch episodes from The Wire....(or at least this season)
 11 years ago '06        #386
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 Nickel said:
ay can one yall post a link where i may watch episodes from The Wire....(or at least this season)
 11 years ago '05        #387
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
^^o sh*t i gotta register on that too
 12-26-2006, 11:02 PM         #388
itz dolla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

cans someone put the links here cause it won`t let me register there for some reason .. i`ll give them props
 12-27-2006, 03:02 AM         #389
urmom666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even though mike is a smart kid he might slip one time and get caught. The major crimes unit already has a pic of him, so they gonna be watchin him too. Or he might just take over and be the boss after marlo gets k!lled by whoever. Regardless he's that n*gga!!:cool:

That one cop might have Randy live wit him, not caring what the lady from social services said, b/c he feels so guilty. and randy might try and get revenge on whoever did that sh*t to him and mrs. anna; then he might branch off wit mike.

And i don't know about that cheese and randy connection, it can go either way.

So far Donut is the only person that has talked to namond since his lil bi*ch a.ss brokedown cryin. So they might get into something together, once he realizes that he cant live that surban life.

Obviously Omar is going to die, but i just don't know by who. Marlo is going to find out that Joe was in on the card game stick up and he might even find out that omar told joe that he would sell the heroin back to him for 20 cents on the dollar instead of the 30 cents he told Marlo. So Joe is going to die too and cheese might be the one to get revenge on marlo, who knows?

That crooked cop is going to have a run in wit mike and see the ring, and he's gonna try and do something to him for payback, or he might just go after donut again.

I'm still not over the fact that Bodie is gone, he's was the realest n*gga left and now he's gone. Who ever it was that k!lled him needs to die asap.

Anyway a lot of the plots that ya'll put out there are interesting and i wouldn't mind if it comes out that way. But regardless, mad sh*t is gonna happen this season and if it runs as good as season 4 there might be a season 6.

Last edited by urmom666; 12-27-2006 at 03:07 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #390
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
 itz dolla said:

cans someone put the links here cause it won`t let me register there for some reason .. i`ll give them props

yea same here
 12-27-2006, 08:50 AM         #391
34klub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know if yall remember but when Chris k!lled Michael's lil brother's dad he spit on him after he beat his a.ss. He may not get popped for all those murders but his saliva was on ol'boy. I bet now that they have his dna when they get his body examined I bet that comes out.
 11 years ago '04        #392
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
Just for the record, Avon has signed on to appear in the final season of The Wire...and this season is when every season ties together, the port, Avon, Marlo, The Greeks, the Sobatkas, every season will tie into this one, mark my words.
 11 years ago '05        #393
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,675 | Props total: 6426 6426
omar will parlay his new found wealth into the rap game

randy runs away from the group home and is harder than ever from taking a beating every day

mike will be the new marlo...kid kingpin, dookie and randy will make up his crew

carcetti will become governor, and royce might run for mayor again

herc will lose his stripes and be a beat cop

chris/snoop will get locked up like akon

prop joe will stay prop joe...an old school connected n*gga makin quiet money

marlo will get too big for his britches and get his hands and feet cut off f*ckin with the greeks...or he'll get that connect too

avon...not gettin out

naymond will struggle, but eventually do well in school

kima will continue to fly as hell in those business suits

...and the bunk will drink, smoke cigars, and get PUSS-IIIIIIIII
 11 years ago '05        #394
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 749 749
 JaeHood313 said:
I believe in Season 5 the beef will be between prop Joe/Cheese and Marlo . I think they wil finally have a Randy and cheese angle. I dont see mike or dookie being k!lled. Omar yes i think finally will die. for some reason probably one of the cops too. (Herk, Carver ...etc) But i seriously hope the guy who shot body will get popped. I cant stand that character.
LOL Micheal is that character that k!lled bodie lol pay attention :banghead: :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #395
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 kkkid said:
LOL Micheal is that character that k!lled bodie lol pay attention :banghead: :banghead:

lol NO he wasn't boy pay attention
 12-27-2006, 11:43 AM         #396
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kkkid said:
Dumbass
 11 years ago '04        #397
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
someone need to put up a gif of that kid that really k!lled bodie cuz it aint michael
 11 years ago '04        #398
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
Okay...the way I see itis that Michael will be the boss; remember, Marlo gave him the corner, so it's his...Dukie is gonna be the brains, since he's the smart one, and actually RANDY will be the hustler; rmember, he was selling candy at school, so he knows how to sell...
I don't see Namond involved in the game like his friends, but I do see him telling Bunny that he wants to be a cop in the future...
I don't see Marlo surviving season 5...either he crosses Slim Charles, Michael, or Avon will return and catch him down bad...
The rest doesn't really interest me...
 12-27-2006, 01:46 PM         #399
34klub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also Michael being up on that corner he gonna have to deal with the police and we all know Officer Walker still mad about that yellow paint and Michael still sporting that ring around his necklace so I am curious to see what comes of that. A cop getting popped? maybe? Also the Major crimes division has its starting members back together in place and Michael's pic was on the board at the end of the show, so I wonder what will come of that?
 11 years ago '06        #400
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
Dukie gets adopted by Prez, snitches out the whole crew.

Micheal gets shot up over being big headed and tuff, possibly marlo thinking hes down with omar, or cop shooting him.

Chris gets booked, snoop free, marlo aint do sh*t, snoop k!lls marlo or something to that effect.

Nay stay geekin it up, possibly to be punked by Dukie, WeeBay gets out, starts the war on Marlo/Omar, Greeks fu*k up Marlo aswell.

Randy is either gon be emotionally scarred, (he kinda soft), and not do sh*t like Wallace, or he gon be hard, and just start taking heads, end up dying end of the season and carver finds him and starts crying.

U dunn know McNaulty is booking Marlo or his main dudes end of the season. Marlo gets sentenced life, Weebay and possibly others come through and shootup the courthouse, Marlo dies, big gun battle, most people die, the few that live on (mostly youngbloods), reform a new barksdale crew to push coke/heroin, showing that its a never ending cycle.

The rules change but the game remains the same.

and big finale spoiller Mc Naulty dies.

La Fin.

Last edited by NefariousNate; 12-27-2006 at 02:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now