Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 89 89
one of them kids gotta die cause its how life goes
 11 years ago '04        #22
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,376 | Props total: 1047 1047
Namond is soft as hell, either he will get bodied or Randy will for running his fu*king mouth being a snitch. Sounds fu*ked up but I hope they do k!ll Randy's a.ss. Because of him Lil Kevin got bodied, and he opened a whole bunch of sh*t that could of been kept quiet. Somebody please tell me what the hell telling your principle about murders has to do with you getting in trouble at school . I was pissed when he said that. Thats the way the game goes, The Wire stays true to the rules. Look at what happened to Wallace in season 1 and Stringer in season 3.
 11 years ago '04        #23
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,376 | Props total: 1047 1047
 P DRILLA said:
the bunk will drink and get puss-IIII!!!
whats the plural of pus*y...? Puss I :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #24
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
did they say that season 5 will be the last i hope not
 11-25-2006, 09:45 PM         #25
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigmike123456 said:
did they say that season 5 will be the last i hope not
unfortunately it will
 11-26-2006, 12:07 AM         #26
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DOOKIE MICHAEL AND NAYMOND GONNA RUN sh*t
NAYMOND= IS THE HUSTLER
MICHAEL= IS THE MUSCLE
DOOKIE= IS THE BRAINS
 11 years ago '05        #27
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
naymond aint doin sh*t. he gonna go to school and get good grades at bunnies house. i'm just hopin for avon's character to come back n do something to marlo.
 11 years ago '04        #28
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Who the fu*k is Slim Charles working for? Himself or Prop Joe?

And Namond isn't about to do a damn thing...Bunny spoke to Wee-Bey and that's that....

They might as well write Namond out of the Show...

WTF is gonna happen to Randy? He might grow up to be a k!ller....
 11 years ago '05        #29
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,356 | Props total: 14158 14158
Namond is away from that life and happy,he never wanted to be on no gangsta sh*t dude was just born into a family that was about that he never was though.

Micheal gonna run sh*t definately his character is built to last u can tell,smarter then ya average kid and fearless.

Omar gonna stick around and keep takin from every damn body

Chris n Snoop gonna get knocked off for all them bodies

Marlo gonna get k!lled im thinkin maybe Omar might k!ll him or Slim Charles

Mcnulty and the crew might eve take down Marlo...Mcnulty's whole reason for coming back was because he was responsible for Bodie gettin k!lled...Bodie was the last of the respectable cornerboys from the previous seasons.

Overall i think Micheal n Dookie gonna be the new Stringer n Avon

Last edited by Suavebeatz; 11-26-2006 at 06:28 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #30
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,945 | Props total: 6186 6186
 Floeji said:
What I want to know is...

What is Calvin "Cheese" Wagstaff's connection to Randy Wagstaff....

Bet y'all ain't catch that....I think Cheese might be RAndy's family..Which in turn would make Randy some sort of kin to Prop Joe.

Namond...I don't know what'll happen to him...

Michael is a fu*king G.

I think history will repeat itself. Marlo is gonna get old, and the young boys like Michael are gonna start a war and take over. Dookie is gonna be the next Stringer. He's smarter and more calculating than the others. Michael has a temper and looks like the next Avon.

Chris and Snoop are gonna get out of their predicament. I hope.

Who the fu*k is Slim Charles working for? Himself or Prop Joe?

What'll happen to Cutty's gym?

I can't fu*king wait for this damn season to start....

BTW i know the n*gga that played Little Kevin (the fat n*gga)....
How is marlo going to get so old in season 5? The whole michael takin over does not make sense. He has no crew at all to go at marlo. There is noway michael is going to takeover. If anything he will turn out to be a top soilder for marlo.

There really is no other crew out there to take on marlo. Marlo and his crew are off the cell phones so you can't get a wire up on them. There is no real case against chris and snoop. No witness to testify. And nobody is dumb enough to snitch on marlo's crew. The police no it is chris and snoop but with no eye witness there is no case.

Dookie ain't tough he ran when dem doodes stepped to randy. If anything I see dook getting murked on a corner. But mike got love for dook he moved him in and always took up for him. There could be an angle there if something happens to dook.

I really don't think anything will come of the cheese and randy thing. They didn't even hint at a connection in season 4. Nor in season 3 was there a mention of a lost one. I don't think that angle will go anywhere.
 11 years ago '05        #31
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 1 1
Another thing you could look at is Snoop and Chris' relationship. The writers could have it to where they turn on each other.

Or, Omar may k!ll one of them. If chris gets k!lled, thats gonna put Snoop into the best position.

Just thinking about the whole situation, Michael won't run it, but will have clout. As time goes by, Namond is being exposed. The only reason he is into it is because his mama forces him.

Season 5 will be a certified classic. HBO knows how to get you hooked, and then cut your supply off.
 11 years ago '04        #32
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
season 5 gon be crack... namond aint gon do sh*t....

Michael will continue to come up

Randy will get involved somehow with that last name

probably show Bubbles getting off the drugs and TRYING to stay off them.. I think he will eventually get back on it and OD
 11 years ago '06        #33
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 478 478
yo tha wire is as real as you could come to the streets big up to that show
 11 years ago '04        #34
Floeji 
space
space
 Quddus said:
How is marlo going to get so old in season 5? The whole michael takin over does not make sense. He has no crew at all to go at marlo. There is noway michael is going to takeover. If anything he will turn out to be a top soilder for marlo.

There really is no other crew out there to take on marlo. Marlo and his crew are off the cell phones so you can't get a wire up on them. There is no real case against chris and snoop. No witness to testify. And nobody is dumb enough to snitch on marlo's crew. The police no it is chris and snoop but with no eye witness there is no case.

Dookie ain't tough he ran when dem doodes stepped to randy. If anything I see dook getting murked on a corner. But mike got love for dook he moved him in and always took up for him. There could be an angle there if something happens to dook.

I really don't think anything will come of the cheese and randy thing. They didn't even hint at a connection in season 4. Nor in season 3 was there a mention of a lost one. I don't think that angle will go anywhere.
Marlo isn't that old...He's only like 22....if he loses Chris and Snoop he's done...That n*gga Monk ain't about a damn...

I hope they make something of Randy and Cheese...I want Randy to get out of that damn group home....

Dookie is growing up and he's getting hard...He's gonna stop being soft and be the next Stringer..I'll put money on that....

No one answered my question about this n*gga Slim Charles...Who's side is he on? First he's with the Barksdale's as muscle, now he's with Prop Joe calling shots...
 11 years ago '05        #35
bayrider 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
Slim Charles is with Prop Joe. Gotta run with somebody i guess.
 11-27-2006, 10:29 AM         #36
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snoop was still locked up when Season 4 ended, she might start snitchin, I think Marlo and Cutty will have an altercation, Cutty's gym will get burned down by ol boy who's mother he was messing around with (that darkskinned dude), Namond gone get frustrated try to go back to the hood, Michael aint gone be havin that so Namond will get pushed in a corner and the Wee-Bay-ll come out of him and him and Mike gone be goin head to head, Bubbles is going to want revenge on Kima for using him because she never really gave a f*ck about him and he's going to hate the police (now who's going to snitch for them), Omar is going to try to come back or probably give his life to the Lord think it's over and get k!lled eventually, probably by his unsuspecting gay lover that can't handle that their relationship is over.

Some more police are going to get murdered in the line of duty, the crooked cop is going to catch the car thief boy (Donut) again and k!ll him because he doesn't know who threw the paint on him, it would be tight if Wee-Bey broke out of prison and hit the streets again and k!lled Marlo and Omar, Marlo and Chris are going to turn on each other or after Marlo's demise Chris will run sh*t, Prop Joe is going to get k!lled and Slim Charles and Cheese is going to take over, Randy is going to either run away from the group home or get k!lled.
 11-27-2006, 10:39 AM         #37
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Snoop was still locked up when Season 4 ended, she might start snitchin, I think Marlo and Cutty will have an altercation, Cutty's gym will get burned down by ol boy who's mother he was messing around with (that darkskinned dude), Namond gone get frustrated try to go back to the hood, Michael aint gone be havin that so Namond will get pushed in a corner and the Wee-Bay-ll come out of him and him and Mike gone be goin head to head, Bubbles is going to want revenge on Kima for using him because she never really gave a f*ck about him and he's going to hate the police (now who's going to snitch for them), Omar is going to try to come back or probably give his life to the Lord think it's over and get k!lled eventually, probably by his unsuspecting gay lover that can't handle that their relationship is over.

Some more police are going to get murdered in the line of duty, the crooked cop is going to catch the car thief boy (Donut) again and k!ll him because he doesn't know who threw the paint on him, it would be tight if Wee-Bey broke out of prison and hit the streets again and k!lled Marlo and Omar, Marlo and Chris are going to turn on each other or after Marlo's demise Chris will run sh*t, Prop Joe is going to get k!lled and Slim Charles and Cheese is going to take over, Randy is going to either run away from the group home or get k!lled.

so you basically have season 5 as a high octane, action packed, gun toting, everybody dies finale......doubt it
 11 years ago '06        #38
marlon 
space
space
space
$291 | Props total: 11 11
 MOSESCANOVA said:
Most, if not all, of us have seen all of season 4. and now we have nothing to do but to rewatch the older seasons (which isn't a bad thing). However, I want to see what most of bx thinks will happen in season 5. My bad if yall thought this thread was some new info on the show. So with that said, whats your predictions for season 5?
I believe michael is avon barksdale as a teenager. Remember as a child avon was a champion golden glove.
 11 years ago '06        #39
marlon 
space
space
space
$291 | Props total: 11 11
wood harrison(avon) said he wants his character to be k!lled in jail
 11 years ago '04        #40
Floeji 
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said:

I don't think so...Nobody's gonna fu*k with Cutty....

Namond is gonna be on the straight and narrow living with Bunny.

Yeah i think Walker might start rounding up hoppers and beating them "The Western District Way" trying to get info...

Slim Charles is a snake...I don't trust that n*gga..Or Prop Joe....

I hope Snoop gets out and starts k!lling again...

As far as Marlo....I don't know...Hopefully the cops catch him slipping and he gets knocked....but for the most part, i don't know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago