The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
422 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #361
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,530 | Props total: 6455 6455
i mean anything could happen are people goin to debate this until the next season cause that is a long time away but personally in season 5 we all can rest a.ssured that something will happen
 11 years ago '04        #362
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
man season 5 is going to be crazy... if they could somehow get avon back it would be that much better but i dont think they will

the only street n*gga that has been on The Wire all 4 seasons (besides Poot) died ... that suks

man the original barksdale crew was still the realest... Avon, Stringer, Stinkum, Bird, Sorveigno, Weebey, Bodie, Deangelo, Little Man and of course Levy
 12-17-2006, 01:46 PM         #363
Industry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Hey dummy...I've brought that up like 20 pages ago..Try to keep up love. Stupid.

Either your young or your just a dumb b-tc h....

I didn't notice your post..... you brought it up... good for you. You wanna cookie mu'f--ka!? lol
 11 years ago '06        #364
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14728 14728
i hope Michael eventually claps Marlo. the whole time watchin Season 4 i was hopin that Bodie or somebody would just run up on him but man they fu*kin clipped Bodie (that was some bullsh*t), but Michael went from the cool lil standup dude to straight up cold blooded gangsta like it wasnt nothin. hopefully Mike will end up clappin that n*gga Marlo (he'll prolly wind up clappin Dookie for snitchin for somethin) and i think that black cop will eventually get Randy out the group home. that or Cheese really is his daddy.
 11 years ago '04        #365
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Industry said:
Either your young or your just a dumb b-tc h....

I didn't notice your post..... you brought it up... good for you. You wanna cookie mu'f--ka!? lol

Keep crying n*gga...

Stupid a.ss.

Just keep typing.
 12-20-2006, 10:46 AM         #366
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When does season 5 start....i had fu*kin' HBO all this time and didn't know it at my apt....We don't have HBO but it comes in on Ch. 2 but its a bit blurry but that sh*t is clear enough to watch The Wire...dig that....Marlo is that n*gga...Snoop a muphucka too
 11 years ago '05        #367
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 cincinnati_kidd said:
marlo is stringer & avon broken down into 1 n*gga ..

michael is Bey... wit a lil bit of bodie.........
dookie is wallace .......
and namond is de'angelo
finally a comparison thats on point
 11 years ago '05        #368
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 cincinnati_kidd said:
i think michael will move up in da ranks..Group home toughens randy up .this time ... dookie is gon Rat. b/c he cool wit that X cop.Teacher.. marlo will have snoop k!ll him ...michael k!lls snoop ...chris is locked up for k!llin bugs dad .. weaker wit a loss of muscle marlo enters a feud wit prop joe (& slim & cheese) over the omar sh*t,and slim bein salty that bodie got k!ll't ,.. cheese reveals he is randy's Pops .. they band together an merk marlo..

:applause:
 12-20-2006, 02:10 PM         #369
Syriana84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Season was a different show. I cann'r believe that Mcnulty had such a small part in the whole season. The guy was the whole show. Season 5 missed the exitement en hearth that the other seasons had
 12-21-2006, 01:30 AM         #370
Aamad Appleby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a good season I hope they keep it up
 12-25-2006, 01:46 AM         #371
sugardickdaddy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Knockz
He was based on little melvin who is the pastor that is always helping colvin and cutty. The dude is the real little Melvin who was Huge here in the 8o's in Baltimore. Also Barksdale is a real person just not the head of the crew like in the show he was a shooter Stringer Bell was a real person as well like the stringer on the show that was his position right under little Melvin.

Good post. I think we might see avon leave the game if he is based on Melvin and turn to god. Always a possibility. Do you have any more knowledge on the history of baltimore or where alot of the writers inspiration for the stories come from?
 11 years ago '04        #372
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3600 3600
if they have a, inside the jail story line in season 5, then yeah i can see avon having more face time, and dying somewhere in the season
 12-26-2006, 01:34 AM         #373
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lemme know what yall thinka this.

i'm thinkin maybe the wire was tellin us somethin, when michael said to chris "one to the head, keep it quick" in the paintball practice, then snoop said "not yet mothafu*ka", maybe they were tryna tell us that michaels gonna k!ll snoop and/or chris. yes? no?
 12-26-2006, 01:38 AM         #374
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah and jsut in case it wasn't mentioned, all the cops need to do right now is find a body hair or somethin of snoop or chris and they get jailtime. and i think that might be the rumored avon appearance, some sh*t might start up in jail
 12-26-2006, 01:56 AM         #375
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
yeah Dookie is gonna be like Marlo, and Mike is gonna be like Chris, everyone knoews Dookie is smarter then Mike, but we also know Mike is more of a street soldier then a boss
more like mikes gonna be avon, dookie stringer.

but i dont think that sh*ts gonna happen anyway
 12-26-2006, 02:02 AM         #376
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and iono why alot of u dudes are bi*chin about poot. poot stood there a bit after they started comin at him, trying to motivate bodie to leave. but when he saw bodie wasn't gonna come, he had to run. he had no gun, and was gonna be standin by a guy thats probly gonna get murked. u dudes needa use your head. if anything spiders the bi*ch for runnin just at sight of chris
 12-26-2006, 02:07 AM         #377
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Jones04 said:
I think bodie boy poot was a hoe for not standin with him. That whole political aspect of it is crazy to see how it turns out that black guy who was helping carcetti seem like he was turning on him.Carcetti gonna take that money from the govener & look like a fool. Daniels & them getting they police crew back that they had before when they brought avon down. I actually think that Marlo gonna cut the middleman out (prop joe) and get that sh*t for himself & end up k!llin cheese for that shipment being stole. I also think that marlo either gonna get locked up or murdered. He doing way too much dirt to hide sooner or later sh*t gonna hit the fan its only so much you can get away with.

You see bodie was tired of marlo doin the sh*t he was doing, n*ggas gonna get tired of puttin up with that sh*t. Randy I think they gonna k!ll that boy cause every where he go they be beat the breaks off his a.ss. I can see mike having similarities to bodie, being humble & loyal to the game. Dookie Idk its so many ways they could write a script off his part, personally like people said in earlier post I don't think he really built for that corner but if he backed by marlo & them its a whole another story.

Chris & Snoop gonna get locked up eventually, them n*ggas literally k!ll people for fun. Namonth either gonna get his mind right & go to school or get pulled back in to that street sh*t, you see the way he was lookin at his boy when he pulled up in that truck waitin for him to get in.Bubs is gonna get out of rehab and maybe straighten up his act. Omar is gone I think. I want that n*gga Marlo to pay for my n*gga bodie's death that was some bullsh*t. & also lex momma was snitchin so idk all I can say is that they should keep making new seasons foreal, shows like this sh*t sheds lights just not in the b-more area of how sh*t is really f*cked up but as for cities, ghettos thats fu*ked all over the united states.
sorry, but this was the longest post of bullsh*t predictions i've read yet
 12-26-2006, 02:18 AM         #378
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and also poot is a pretty smart, stone hearted dude. when he got back from jail he was schoolin bodie on sh*t. also if yall seen the first season, he was the one who put the final bullets in wallace. bodie couldn't really do it. poot and wallace were like brothers too, they lived together. so i could see poot on some sh*t to k!ll off marlos crew.
 12-26-2006, 02:34 AM         #379
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and anybody know when exactly season 5s gonna start? i just read 2007, i thought i was gonna have to wait til 2008 n sh*t. i'm thinkin bout freezin myself waitin for the sh*t anybody wit me? haha nah
 11 years ago '04        #380
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
i read somewhere it aint startin till spring 2008 <------ i sure hope it's sooner.

and how the hell is the story gonna progres far enough for the theory of mike takin over, gonna happen?

yo im salty next season is the last season.
they should do 6 seasons yo!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc