The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #341
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
dukie gonna be the next bodie....he even took his corner...and micheal riding like slim was maybe the next slim?
 12-12-2006, 07:53 PM         #342
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said:
dukie gonna be the next bodie....he even took his corner...and micheal riding like slim was maybe the next slim?
thats real and nobody even touched on that. slim worked with avon and when he got knocked he worked for prop joe. now peep it mike worked for bodie and when he got merked he worked for marlo its no loyalty.
 12-13-2006, 02:50 PM         #343
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILLA said:
i can't remember if it was dondiva or f.e.d.s., but avon barksdale's character was based on this dude...and he has a genius i.q.
He was based on little melvin who is the pastor that is always helping colvin and cutty. The dude is the real little Melvin who was Huge here in the 8o's in Baltimore. Also Barksdale is a real person just not the head of the crew like in the show he was a shooter Stringer Bell was a real person as well like the stringer on the show that was his position right under little Melvin.
 12-13-2006, 02:55 PM         #344
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really wanna get on the show this season being that it's gonna be the last one. Tried last season no go hope my sh*t is diffrent this time.
 12-14-2006, 09:08 PM         #345
FlatbushBk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Season five has to have Snoop and Chris under investigation and Michael puttin in work. Besides for that i think alot is up in the air. Prezbo is probably gonna have a big part again.
 12-14-2006, 10:18 PM         #346
Earl Simmons  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlatbushBk said:
Season five has to have Snoop and Chris under investigation and Michael puttin in work. Besides for that i think alot is up in the air. Prezbo is probably gonna have a big part again.
true sh*t

michael is a beast
 12-14-2006, 10:34 PM         #347
Aamad Appleby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's where its at
 11 years ago '04        #348
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
what about the one that k!lled bodie? that dude did it like nothing with no fear gotta have him in somthing big too
 12-14-2006, 11:55 PM         #349
Industry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, how come nobody EVER talks about the fact that Deputy Rawls is GAY!?!?!?!?!? Whats so fu*ked up is that if you woulda blinked your eye in season 3, you would have missed that proof.

They show a gay bar and then they pan the camera on Rawls in the corner having drink in the corner of the bar for like a second then the camera pans....

Anybody think Burrell go use that as leverage on Rawls in case he goes after his commissionor spot? Season 5 is supposed to be based around the media aspect, so I suspect that will probably be brought up and made big news.....
 12-15-2006, 08:40 AM         #350
Kutz N Blendz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im mad that the show is to be done after the 5th season, but honestly this season here put the wire on a big platform. The season did not have as much promo and concern til now. HBO will try that "This is the last season" sh*t but Im sure it will be back even after the 5 season. This is just my opinion but everyone in this thread will agree that the show is just too damn good to end. Didnt they do the same with the sopranos?

On a different but similar note, Did anyone catch the people who play Carver, Marlo and Deon on Steven A Smiths "Quite Frankly" ????
 11 years ago '04        #351
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6458 6458
aye all of these questions people are having bout the next season here is a teaser clip from hbo.com i dont know if it helps
 11 years ago '05        #352
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 pissin-on-game said:
what about the one that k!lled bodie? that dude did it like nothing with no fear gotta have him in somthing big too

becuz its a tv show, to him it was jsut another dude. but to the viewers who grew to like bodie it was momentous
 11 years ago '05        #353
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
daniels the martian will become commish
 11 years ago '04        #354
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
who was the white dude dat came 2 c Bubbles?
 11 years ago '05        #355
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 1 1
 1MikE said:
who was the white dude dat came 2 c Bubbles?
Thats bubbles NA(Narcotics Anonymous) sponsor.
 11 years ago '04        #356
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Chris is like Marlo's Stringer, he be helpin Marlo make conscious decisions, and if good muscle is easy to find, why couldn't the Barksdale find another Wee-Bey, Bird, or Stinkum?
marlo is stringer & avon broken down into 1 n*gga ..

michael is Bey... wit a lil bit of bodie.........
dookie is wallace .......
and namond is de'angelo
 11 years ago '04        #357
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Industry said:
Man, how come nobody EVER talks about the fact that Deputy Rawls is GAY!?!?!?!?!? Whats so fu*ked up is that if you woulda blinked your eye in season 3, you would have missed that proof.

They show a gay bar and then they pan the camera on Rawls in the corner having drink in the corner of the bar for like a second then the camera pans....

Anybody think Burrell go use that as leverage on Rawls in case he goes after his commissionor spot? Season 5 is supposed to be based around the media aspect, so I suspect that will probably be brought up and made big news.....

Hey dummy...I've brought that up like 20 pages ago..Try to keep up love. Stupid.
 11 years ago '04        #358
bonkers 
space
space
space
$427 | Props total: 57 57
i think marlo gonna find out that prop joe raised the price 10% from the from 20 to 30 from what omar asked for and slim charles gonna snitch and get prop joe k!lled to save his a.ss and i think they gonna question cheese about it. the cop thats helping randy gonna put there last names together and hook them up to get him out of the group home. dookie gonna fu*k up and marlo gonna tell them to k!ll dookie and mike gonna k!ll marlo and mike gonna get k!lled by the crooked cop cause he gonna be beating everybodies a.ss and somebody like namond gonna tell and then avon gonna come back
 11 years ago '04        #359
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
i think michael will move up in da ranks..Group home toughens randy up .this time ... dookie is gon Rat. b/c he cool wit that X cop.Teacher.. marlo will have snoop k!ll him ...michael k!lls snoop ...chris is locked up for k!llin bugs dad .. weaker wit a loss of muscle marlo enters a feud wit prop joe (& slim & cheese) over the omar sh*t,and slim bein salty that bodie got k!ll't ,.. cheese reveals he is randy's Pops .. they band together an merk marlo..
 11 years ago '05        #360
darick 
space
space
space
$387 | Props total: 319 319
Omar will continue his Robin Hood thing...Nahmen The Fresh Prince of the Wire...Mike is still going to be a cannon...Duke in the Group home might as well get some head gear cause he will continue to get that a$$ whooped...Dookie can't tell....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy