The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #321
Marty McStayFly 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 7 7
 Pichito25 said:
I ran into the guy who plays Chris Paltrow,he really did'nt tell anything
except that they were gonna start filming for the new season this March..
when I told him that most of my friends had seen the entire season already
and I told him I was trying not to get the bootleg and he was like just wait
and that I would appreciate it if I watched it every week,so off the strength
of him I just waited.
Yea I watched the show every week on Sunday night because I felt it just flowed better and im hurt dat Bodie died I felt like one of my n*ggas got popped
 12-11-2006, 11:08 AM         #322
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On his corner, Bodie's having a slow night, along with Poot and Spider, who is now working the corner. When Poot alerts him to Chris approaching, Bodie refuses to leave. "This is my corner. I ain' runnin'." He fires at the cars Snoop and Chris are ducking behind, as Poot pleads with him to run. Unable to convince Bodie to flee, Poot finally runs for cover, passing a young hooded boy - O-Dog, one of Snoop and Chris's trainees - who creeps up to Bodie and shoots him in the head. Bodie falls to the ground and is finished with a second shot to the head. He lays there dead, as O-Dog jogs off to join his mentors.

Source:
 11 years ago '06        #323
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 348 348
 ItsYaboyJay said:
On his corner, Bodie's having a slow night, along with Poot and Spider, who is now working the corner. When Poot alerts him to Chris approaching, Bodie refuses to leave. "This is my corner. I ain' runnin'." He fires at the cars Snoop and Chris are ducking behind, as Poot pleads with him to run. Unable to convince Bodie to flee, Poot finally runs for cover, passing a young hooded boy - O-Dog, one of Snoop and Chris's trainees - who creeps up to Bodie and shoots him in the head. Bodie falls to the ground and is finished with a second shot to the head. He lays there dead, as O-Dog jogs off to join his mentors.

Source:
I guess we now know for sure that it's not Mike huh.
 12-11-2006, 01:07 PM         #324
murdamane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So The Rumor About Avon Comin Back For The Last Season Isn't True?
 12-11-2006, 01:12 PM         #325
mr.hanky318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marty McStayFly said:
Yea I watched the show every week on Sunday night because I felt it just flowed better and im hurt dat Bodie died I felt like one of my n*ggas got popped
hell yea...that was fu*ked up....bodie was a soldier
 12-11-2006, 03:02 PM         #326
thegraphixking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn i was swearinup an Down that it was Mike who popped Bodie...but it wasn't makin since cuz he said he wasn't gone use Mike to pop Bodie for his 1st k!ll
 11 years ago '05        #327
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
juliuto (naymond) live in flatbush, he was in kings plaza(a mall in BK) the other day, i told my manager that he was there cuz hess a wire fan too and he said that naymond shoulda came in the store so we could of called him a bi*ch lol
 11 years ago '05        #328
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 1 1
New Orleans might get a version of da wire:wow:

I would be happy to film other projects in Baltimore after The Wire. I feel great loyalty to the film crews here and to the talent that has worked on Homicide, The Corner and The Wire, not to mention all of those Levinson and Waters movies and other productions. And this is my home. The two projects I am currently seeking to film (it may or may not happen; who knows in this industry) cannot shoot in Baltimore, however. One is a miniseries based on the Iraq war, written with Ed Burns and Evan Wright, the author of the book - Generation k!ll - on which the scripts are based. The other is a continuing series based on post-Katrina New Orleans that I am beginning to write with Eric Overmyer. Baltimore is a great film town, but I'm afraid it
can't double for Baghdad or Nawlins. Not even with Vince Peranio doing all his magic as a set designer. But I certainly hope this is not the last time I shoot anything in Baltimore, given my loyalties and given the gracious patience that the city has shown our cast and crew and all of our trespasses.
 12-11-2006, 03:30 PM         #329
Kutz N Blendz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know that Julito or "Naymond" had a song about the wire, he was spittin and wasnt anything too special. Im going to look for it and upload it.
 11 years ago '05        #330
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,671 | Props total: 6418 6418
 BurninLz said:
word? how u no that?
i can't remember if it was dondiva or f.e.d.s., but avon barksdale's character was based on this dude...and he has a genius i.q.
 12-11-2006, 04:03 PM         #331
kidfromqb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo bodie from the wire is hostin bet's rap city rite now
 12-11-2006, 04:31 PM         #332
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just hope somebody k!ll that bi*ch a.ss police officer (the black dude) that nay and michael poured paint on
 11 years ago '05        #333
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 649 649
^^^ that dude is a b*tch he broke donut fingers for making him do alot of paper work.
 12-11-2006, 04:52 PM         #334
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A TrU Mc said:
New Orleans might get a version of da wire:wow:

I would be happy to film other projects in Baltimore after The Wire. I feel great loyalty to the film crews here and to the talent that has worked on Homicide, The Corner and The Wire, not to mention all of those Levinson and Waters movies and other productions. And this is my home. The two projects I am currently seeking to film (it may or may not happen; who knows in this industry) cannot shoot in Baltimore, however. One is a miniseries based on the Iraq war, written with Ed Burns and Evan Wright, the author of the book - Generation k!ll - on which the scripts are based. The other is a continuing series based on post-Katrina New Orleans that I am beginning to write with Eric Overmyer. Baltimore is a great film town, but I'm afraid it
can't double for Baghdad or Nawlins. Not even with Vince Peranio doing all his magic as a set designer. But I certainly hope this is not the last time I shoot anything in Baltimore, given my loyalties and given the gracious patience that the city has shown our cast and crew and all of our trespasses.
Props, that would be tight, they should do one on Detroit too another city the world is scared to visit.
 12-11-2006, 04:55 PM         #335
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ yeah that would be pretty ill.
 11 years ago '06        #336
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 Rockstar718 said:
juliuto (naymond) live in flatbush, he was in kings plaza(a mall in BK) the other day, i told my manager that he was there cuz hess a wire fan too and he said that naymond shoulda came in the store so we could of called him a bi*ch lol
he moved to flatlands... You late.... i know where he lives.
 12-11-2006, 05:31 PM         #337
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
Me too, with Bunny Colvin and he goes to Tilman Middle.
 12-11-2006, 05:43 PM         #338
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
oh shyt so he in either canarsie or the 50's say word i used to live over there.
 11 years ago '05        #339
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 murdamane said:
So The Rumor About Avon Comin Back For The Last Season Isn't True?

no one knows for sure untill it happens or its confirmed.

dude said he had a 3 year contract, well thats like sayin once lebrons contract is over that the cavs cant make another offer.

if they want avon back, which IS popular demand with the fans, then they will make another contract
 11 years ago '06        #340
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
Avon does come back...what he gon do?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy