The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
+19  89
30 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+47  85
184 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-26-2006, 02:02 AM         #376
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and iono why alot of u dudes are bi*chin about poot. poot stood there a bit after they started comin at him, trying to motivate bodie to leave. but when he saw bodie wasn't gonna come, he had to run. he had no gun, and was gonna be standin by a guy thats probly gonna get murked. u dudes needa use your head. if anything spiders the bi*ch for runnin just at sight of chris

12-26-2006, 02:07 AM         #377
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Jones04 said
I think bodie boy poot was a hoe for not standin with him. That whole political aspect of it is crazy to see how it turns out that black guy who was helping carcetti seem like he was turning on him.Carcetti gonna take that money from the govener & look like a fool. Daniels & them getting they police crew back that they had before when they brought avon down. I actually think that Marlo gonna cut the middleman out (prop joe) and get that sh*t for himself & end up k!llin cheese for that shipment being stole. I also think that marlo either gonna get locked up or murdered. He doing way too much dirt to hide sooner or later sh*t gonna hit the fan its only so much you can get away with.

You see bodie was tired of marlo doin the sh*t he was doing, n*ggas gonna get tired of puttin up with that sh*t. Randy I think they gonna k!ll that boy cause every where he go they be beat the breaks off his a.ss. I can see mike having similarities to bodie, being humble & loyal to the game. Dookie Idk its so many ways they could write a script off his part, personally like people said in earlier post I don't think he really built for that corner but if he backed by marlo & them its a whole another story.

Chris & Snoop gonna get locked up eventually, them n*ggas literally k!ll people for fun. Namonth either gonna get his mind right & go to school or get pulled back in to that street sh*t, you see the way he was lookin at his boy when he pulled up in that truck waitin for him to get in.Bubs is gonna get out of rehab and maybe straighten up his act. Omar is gone I think. I want that n*gga Marlo to pay for my n*gga bodie's death that was some bullsh*t. & also lex momma was snitchin so idk all I can say is that they should keep making new seasons foreal, shows like this sh*t sheds lights just not in the b-more area of how sh*t is really f*cked up but as for cities, ghettos thats fu*ked all over the united states.
sorry, but this was the longest post of bullsh*t predictions i've read yet

12-26-2006, 02:18 AM         #378
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and also poot is a pretty smart, stone hearted dude. when he got back from jail he was schoolin bodie on sh*t. also if yall seen the first season, he was the one who put the final bullets in wallace. bodie couldn't really do it. poot and wallace were like brothers too, they lived together. so i could see poot on some sh*t to k!ll off marlos crew.

12-26-2006, 02:34 AM         #379
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and anybody know when exactly season 5s gonna start? i just read 2007, i thought i was gonna have to wait til 2008 n sh*t. i'm thinkin bout freezin myself waitin for the sh*t anybody wit me? haha nah

12 years ago '04        #380
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 1099 1099
i read somewhere it aint startin till spring 2008 <------ i sure hope it's sooner.

and how the hell is the story gonna progres far enough for the theory of mike takin over, gonna happen?

yo im salty next season is the last season.
they should do 6 seasons yo!

12 years ago '05        #381
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 181 181
i honestly jus wanna see wat happens to Randy (feel sorry for him) Michael (most likely goes out in a blaze of gangsta-ness), Namond i think hes done for but who knows and dookie......also i think Chris and Snoop gunna get pinched and Marlo gunna get k!lled (by omar most likely)......and i hope Bodie come back from the grave or sum sh*t

12 years ago '04        #382
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Bodie in season 1>>>

12 years ago '06        #383
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 546 546
I love Omar as a character but I don't think he's gonna come back. With all that money he got from selling the stuff back to prop joe, he better not return. If he is still living in poverty next season im gonna give up. LOL!
Also I see Micheal and Dukie running things. I think they will be the new Avon and Stringer. Dukie is really smart and has the potential to become a top dog. Also with all the bodies pilling up, Marlo will be arrested and Mike and Dukie will rise to the top. Also, this time around "The Greeks" will be arrested and not get away.
Just My Thoughts

Last edited by Maddog345; 12-26-2006 at 03:53 PM..

12 years ago '04        #384
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 941 941
 CIDF said
and anybody know when exactly season 5s gonna start? i just read 2007, i thought i was gonna have to wait til 2008 n sh*t. i'm thinkin bout freezin myself waitin for the sh*t anybody wit me? haha nah
They start filming season 5 in March 07. So it may air around the same time this past season aired hopefully, in Sept.

12 years ago '05        #385
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
ay can one yall post a link where i may watch episodes from The Wire....(or at least this season)

12 years ago '06        #386
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 677 677
 Nickel said
ay can one yall post a link where i may watch episodes from The Wire....(or at least this season)

12 years ago '05        #387
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
^^o sh*t i gotta register on that too

12-26-2006, 11:02 PM         #388
itz dolla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

cans someone put the links here cause it won`t let me register there for some reason .. i`ll give them props

12-27-2006, 03:02 AM         #389
urmom666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even though mike is a smart kid he might slip one time and get caught. The major crimes unit already has a pic of him, so they gonna be watchin him too. Or he might just take over and be the boss after marlo gets k!lled by whoever. Regardless he's that n*gga!!:cool:

That one cop might have Randy live wit him, not caring what the lady from social services said, b/c he feels so guilty. and randy might try and get revenge on whoever did that sh*t to him and mrs. anna; then he might branch off wit mike.

And i don't know about that cheese and randy connection, it can go either way.

So far Donut is the only person that has talked to namond since his lil bi*ch a.ss brokedown cryin. So they might get into something together, once he realizes that he cant live that surban life.

Obviously Omar is going to die, but i just don't know by who. Marlo is going to find out that Joe was in on the card game stick up and he might even find out that omar told joe that he would sell the heroin back to him for 20 cents on the dollar instead of the 30 cents he told Marlo. So Joe is going to die too and cheese might be the one to get revenge on marlo, who knows?

That crooked cop is going to have a run in wit mike and see the ring, and he's gonna try and do something to him for payback, or he might just go after donut again.

I'm still not over the fact that Bodie is gone, he's was the realest n*gga left and now he's gone. Who ever it was that k!lled him needs to die asap.

Anyway a lot of the plots that ya'll put out there are interesting and i wouldn't mind if it comes out that way. But regardless, mad sh*t is gonna happen this season and if it runs as good as season 4 there might be a season 6.

Last edited by urmom666; 12-27-2006 at 03:07 AM..

12 years ago '05        #390
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
 itz dolla said

cans someone put the links here cause it won`t let me register there for some reason .. i`ll give them props

yea same here

12-27-2006, 08:50 AM         #391
34klub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know if yall remember but when Chris k!lled Michael's lil brother's dad he spit on him after he beat his a.ss. He may not get popped for all those murders but his saliva was on ol'boy. I bet now that they have his dna when they get his body examined I bet that comes out.

12 years ago '04        #392
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,224 | Props total: 919 919
Just for the record, Avon has signed on to appear in the final season of The Wire...and this season is when every season ties together, the port, Avon, Marlo, The Greeks, the Sobatkas, every season will tie into this one, mark my words.

12 years ago '05        #393
P DRILLA 113 heat pts113
space
space
$11,598 | Props total: 11351 11351
omar will parlay his new found wealth into the rap game

randy runs away from the group home and is harder than ever from taking a beating every day

mike will be the new marlo...kid kingpin, dookie and randy will make up his crew

carcetti will become governor, and royce might run for mayor again

herc will lose his stripes and be a beat cop

chris/snoop will get locked up like akon

prop joe will stay prop joe...an old school connected n*gga makin quiet money

marlo will get too big for his britches and get his hands and feet cut off f*ckin with the greeks...or he'll get that connect too

avon...not gettin out

naymond will struggle, but eventually do well in school

kima will continue to fly as hell in those business suits

...and the bunk will drink, smoke cigars, and get PUSS-IIIIIIIII

12 years ago '05        #394
kkkid 186 heat pts186
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 958 958
 JaeHood313 said
I believe in Season 5 the beef will be between prop Joe/Cheese and Marlo . I think they wil finally have a Randy and cheese angle. I dont see mike or dookie being k!lled. Omar yes i think finally will die. for some reason probably one of the cops too. (Herk, Carver ...etc) But i seriously hope the guy who shot body will get popped. I cant stand that character.
LOL Micheal is that character that k!lled bodie lol pay attention :banghead: :banghead:

12 years ago '04        #395
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,245 | Props total: 2254 2254
 kkkid said
LOL Micheal is that character that k!lled bodie lol pay attention :banghead: :banghead:

lol NO he wasn't boy pay attention

12-27-2006, 11:43 AM         #396
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kkkid said
Dumbass

12 years ago '04        #397
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 201 201
someone need to put up a gif of that kid that really k!lled bodie cuz it aint michael

12 years ago '04        #398
9th ward Bally 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,073 | Props total: 4556 4556
Okay...the way I see itis that Michael will be the boss; remember, Marlo gave him the corner, so it's his...Dukie is gonna be the brains, since he's the smart one, and actually RANDY will be the hustler; rmember, he was selling candy at school, so he knows how to sell...
I don't see Namond involved in the game like his friends, but I do see him telling Bunny that he wants to be a cop in the future...
I don't see Marlo surviving season 5...either he crosses Slim Charles, Michael, or Avon will return and catch him down bad...
The rest doesn't really interest me...

12-27-2006, 01:46 PM         #399
34klub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also Michael being up on that corner he gonna have to deal with the police and we all know Officer Walker still mad about that yellow paint and Michael still sporting that ring around his necklace so I am curious to see what comes of that. A cop getting popped? maybe? Also the Major crimes division has its starting members back together in place and Michael's pic was on the board at the end of the show, so I wonder what will come of that?

12 years ago '06        #400
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
Dukie gets adopted by Prez, snitches out the whole crew.

Micheal gets shot up over being big headed and tuff, possibly marlo thinking hes down with omar, or cop shooting him.

Chris gets booked, snoop free, marlo aint do sh*t, snoop k!lls marlo or something to that effect.

Nay stay geekin it up, possibly to be punked by Dukie, WeeBay gets out, starts the war on Marlo/Omar, Greeks fu*k up Marlo aswell.

Randy is either gon be emotionally scarred, (he kinda soft), and not do sh*t like Wallace, or he gon be hard, and just start taking heads, end up dying end of the season and carver finds him and starts crying.

U dunn know McNaulty is booking Marlo or his main dudes end of the season. Marlo gets sentenced life, Weebay and possibly others come through and shootup the courthouse, Marlo dies, big gun battle, most people die, the few that live on (mostly youngbloods), reform a new barksdale crew to push coke/heroin, showing that its a never ending cycle.

The rules change but the game remains the same.

and big finale spoiller Mc Naulty dies.

La Fin.

Last edited by NefariousNate; 12-27-2006 at 02:20 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  41
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
136 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+62online now  39
Image(s) inside Biggest drug bust in us history!!!
85 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+98online now  37
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
45 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+50online now  25
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  24
Video inside Dec 11 - Build my wall or I'll shutdown the Government
131 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-106online now  16
NBA NASA RESPONDS with PURE ETHER to STEPHEN CURRY SAYING the MOON LANDING was..
281 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  14
Image(s) inside Samsung Embarassingly Teams Up With A Fake Supreme 💀💀
23 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy