The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #301
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
saw this in another thread:

In March, "The Wire" begins production for a fifth and final season, which is expected to run in either late 2007 or early 2008 and will focus on the media of Baltimore.
 12-09-2006, 03:17 PM         #302
ck1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Micheal Is On Rise To Be The Next Kingpin. I Think Avon Is Coming Back. Nammon Isn't The G His Daddy Was.
 11 years ago '05        #303
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
 ck1 said:
Micheal Is On Rise To Be The Next Kingpin. I Think Avon Is Coming Back. Nammon Isn't The G His Daddy Was.

this might be a long shot but......maybe Wee Bey was a pus*y when he was a kid, i mean the only reason Nay is such a bi*ch because even though he lives in the hood that n*gga Wee Bey kept the lil n*gga living lavash, and even when wee Bey got locked his mom was still getting them checks, he lives in the hood but the inside of his house is nicer then mines and people probally never tested him because his dad was Wee Bey

i bet if his mom gets murked he'll toughen up....i mean she's bound to get k!lled
 12-09-2006, 06:13 PM         #304
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's the connection between Mef's character and Randy, they both have the same last name Wagstaff. I'm guessin that's Randy's pops but the show never really touched upon that.

MOSESCANOVA said:
so he live in canarsie?
I know Michael lives in Staten Island I don't know him personally, my aunt knows his family.

Last edited by One_Luv; 12-09-2006 at 06:15 PM..
 12-09-2006, 06:24 PM         #305
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One_Luv said:
What's the connection between Mef's character and Randy, they both have the same last name Wagstaff. I'm guessin that's Randy's pops but the show never really touched upon that.

I know Michael lives in Staten Island I don't know him personally, my aunt knows his family.
OH WORD I AINT EVEN KNOW THAT.
 12-09-2006, 08:04 PM         #306
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know what i been reading some of what yall been saying and yall bugging thinking that omar gonna stop k!lling. granted he promised bunk but i think that promise was for him not k!lling old face andre i don't think it was altogether. and now that oldface is dead anyway omar can go back to being omar so what yall think? before yall answer just take into consideration when he robbed the co-op for they packages if someone would of tried to be a hero he would of k!lled them and yall know that shyt true
 11 years ago '06        #307
hoodroc5 
space
space
$140 | Props total: 1 1
my man work on the wire...they bout to start shootin season five in february...when he start doin that sh*t again he can get the seasons for 25 a piece...im copin all four seasons...fives gonna be hot...yall know that bubbles used to be the king pin back in the day before he was a feen...thats his character...
 12-09-2006, 10:43 PM         #308
eatalotofcat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not snoop first season she was on last season, and michael is moving up but he will not be a kingpin on next season and snoop and chris will be free. but the next season will bring a new kingpin better than marlo and avon and prop joe. you will be surprise. the season starts sept.17,2007
 12-09-2006, 10:47 PM         #309
eatalotofcat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the church going man that bunny colvin and cutty talk to all the time was the only real life kingpin on the show.he used to be until a cop bust him and he did 25 years. the retired cop help put the show together
 11 years ago '06        #310
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 MOSESCANOVA said:
so he live in canarsie?
he lives right behind the school aint that a sh*t? and his moms is his mannager
 12-09-2006, 11:00 PM         #311
eatalotofcat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
avon is not coming back , he had a 3 year contract on the show and it was up. no more avon. and the deacon is little melvin. correct! but the good dope came from the GREEKS..... on other peoples check the past seasons please. i have the 1-4 seasons and i got them for $20. a set
 12-10-2006, 03:08 PM         #312
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What would Marlo gain by going against the Greeks? Losing good product? Exactly what I thought.
 11 years ago '05        #313
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 eatalotofcat said:
the church going man that bunny colvin and cutty talk to all the time was the only real life kingpin on the show.he used to be until a cop bust him and he did 25 years. the retired cop help put the show together
word? how u no that?
 12-10-2006, 07:41 PM         #314
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when are they gonna send in kima as an undercover .. in a nudie bar .. =)_
 12-10-2006, 07:43 PM         #315
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eatalotofcat said:
avon is not coming back , he had a 3 year contract on the show and it was up. no more avon. and the deacon is little melvin. correct! but the good dope came from the GREEKS..... on other peoples check the past seasons please. i have the 1-4 seasons and i got them for $20. a set
he's right .. check season 2. i just watched it and the greeks got dat good sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #316
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 youngvito18 said:
Kennard should get murked by naymond.........................i heard Kennard was driving a new whip at the season finale.........sh*t Nay should k!ll the lil n*gga off the strength that Kennard is driving a new whip off of the packs he stole from him

Kenard is like 8 years old..dummy.
 11 years ago '04        #317
Floeji 
space
space
 King Allister said:
I KNOW JULITO AKA NAMOND IN REAL LIFE... He says that marlo going to get arrested. get life.. and the rest of the gang going to shoot up the court house..

im no groupie he Goes to south Shore In BROOKLYN..
im no stalker.. i know him

I know Lil' Kevin. I went to highschool with him....He was in my homeroom..too bad his character's dead.
 11 years ago '04        #318
Floeji 
space
space
 BurninLz said:
word? how u no that?

Yeah, his name is Little Melvin...He used to run sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #319
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
when does season 5 start?
 11 years ago '04        #320
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
I ran into the guy who plays Chris Paltrow,he really did'nt tell anything
except that they were gonna start filming for the new season this March..
when I told him that most of my friends had seen the entire season already
and I told him I was trying not to get the bootleg and he was like just wait
and that I would appreciate it if I watched it every week,so off the strength
of him I just waited.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy