The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
 172
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
217 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 128
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
116 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #281
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 676 676
 Flavor Flav said:
Yeah, Randy stepped it up when he punched that dude in his face.

I think that the foster home is gonna turn Randy into a beast, and he's gonna hit the corner w/ Mike and they will set sh*t straight that he didnt snitch.
Yeah i think mike is gonna get the whole crew back even namond.
 12-07-2006, 07:16 PM         #282
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElQueHablaSucio said:
Yeah i think mike is gonna get the whole crew back even namond.
I definitely think he's gonna get Randy back son got that hustler spirit he was gettin money off that candy. I'm not sure about Namond but it'll be interesting to see if he goes back to school and eventually makes something out of himself or if he gets caught up due to peer pressure, he's still pretty young.

Mike and Dookie are the future Barksdale and Stringer.

Prop Joe is the Clay Davis of the streets and vice versa, I think Prop Joe's scheming a.ss finally gets done in, in season 5.
 11 years ago '05        #283
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 Flavor Flav said:
Yeah, Randy stepped it up when he punched that dude in his face.

I think that the foster home is gonna turn Randy into a beast, and he's gonna hit the corner w/ Mike and they will set sh*t straight that he didnt snitch.
yeah Mike knows Randy aint snitch but.........................Marlo already told Chris "i hear your lil pup was standing tall with a snitch n*gga down at the scool", but yeah Randy is already a great hustla and since Cheese and prop Joe are his family he got the hustling gene in his blood lol, but Marlo gonna get Randy merked aint he the one that told them lil kids to toss the moletelle c*cktails at Randy's house
 11 years ago '05        #284
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 One_Luv said:
I definitely think he's gonna get Randy back son got that hustler spirit he was gettin money off that candy. I'm not sure about Namond but it'll be interesting to see if he goes back to school and eventually makes something out of himself or if he gets caught up due to peer pressure, he's still pretty young.

Mike and Dookie are the future Barksdale and Stringer.

Prop Joe is the Clay Davis of the streets and vice versa, I think Prop Joe's scheming a.ss finally gets done in, in season 5.

naw, i think Dookie is gonna be the 07 Marlo and Mike is gonna be the 07 Chris.............................Mike is loyal to Dookie and the way i see it after establishing his skills on them corners and gettin a lil street smart Mike gonna fall in line and notice Dequan as the leader. plus Mike is more of a shooter then a mastermind
 11 years ago '04        #285
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 One_Luv said:
I definitely think he's gonna get Randy back son got that hustler spirit he was gettin money off that candy. I'm not sure about Namond but it'll be interesting to see if he goes back to school and eventually makes something out of himself or if he gets caught up due to peer pressure, he's still pretty young.

Mike and Dookie are the future Barksdale and Stringer.

Prop Joe is the Clay Davis of the streets and vice versa, I think Prop Joe's scheming a.ss finally gets done in, in season 5.

I hope so...I'm sick and tired of that Greasy Fat Bastard weasling his way out of trouble every fu*king episode...

He needs to get k!lled. fu*king snake.
 12-07-2006, 09:42 PM         #286
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
naw, i think Dookie is gonna be the 07 Marlo and Mike is gonna be the 07 Chris.............................Mike is loyal to Dookie and the way i see it after establishing his skills on them corners and gettin a lil street smart Mike gonna fall in line and notice Dequan as the leader. plus Mike is more of a shooter then a mastermind
i don't know mike the one that came up w/ the scam to get at the cop
 11 years ago '05        #287
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6181 6181
Dookie is not gone be anything. Pres gone get dook back in school watch and see. Dookie is only on the corner cause of his fear of change and movin on the highschool. Pres gone get dookie back on the str8 path. He already know dook on the corner.


mike could get merked tryin to quit the corner. He really only doing cause he owe marlo. Mike just want to take care of him and his lil bro. He turned down marlo a few times. He owe marlo for k!lling bugs dad. Watch I could see mike changing and trying to leave da corner and getting murked by chris.
 11 years ago '05        #288
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 MOSESCANOVA said:
i don't know mike the one that came up w/ the scam to get at the cop
yeah but Dequan got the brains, and after homin his street skills then he'll both street and book smarts, something marlo is...............Chris only got street smarts and the same thing goes for mike, then again Stringer had book and street smarts but Avon ran things..............

i guess we'll have to see where the writers wanna take it
 11 years ago '06        #289
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
all i wanna see is a another
[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '05        #290
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
enuff of this dookie/namond/michael gon be the new stringer, avon, marlo, etc. all that sh*t


none of them kids gon be sh*t. michael gon be a lieutenant for marlo, Dookie aint gonna rise up to be sh*t, my prediction is he gets pressured by prezboooo to become a witness against marlo, randy hopefully gets involved in the cheese prop joe angle, namond aint gonna do sh*t.

enuff of the new age marlo/stringer/avon/etc involvin the kids from season 4


as far as the rest of season 5, i think its gna involve the greeks, marlo tryin to cut out the middleman (prop joe), prop joe ends up gettin k!lled, blah blah blah. Mcnulty and major crimes locks up marlo etc. and possibly the greeks too due to prior case. And avon WILL be bak and maybe slim charles goes bak with avon due to joe dying and takes down marlo from the inside


Last edited by BurninLz; 12-08-2006 at 07:24 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #291
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 BurninLz said:
enuff of this dookie/namond/michael gon be the new stringer, avon, marlo, etc. all that sh*t


none of them kids gon be sh*t. michael gon be a lieutenant for marlo, Dookie aint gonna rise up to be sh*t, my prediction is he gets pressured by prezboooo to become a witness against marlo, randy hopefully gets involved in the cheese prop joe angle, namond aint gonna do sh*t.

enuff of the new age marlo/stringer/avon/etc involvin the kids from season 4


as far as the rest of season 5, i think its gna involve the greeks, marlo tryin to cut out the middleman (prop joe), prop joe ends up gettin k!lled, blah blah blah. Mcnulty and major crimes locks up marlo etc. and possibly the greeks too due to prior case. And avon WILL be bak and maybe slim charles goes bak with avon due to joe dying and takes down marlo from the inside

the director already hinted at Maik, Dookie, and their crew will justify the "Game Remain the Same, Only the names change" subject.................unless you know more then the director, he's just showing how its a cycle i'm not sure why you getting so heated for ??????????


Lil Kevin is that you............................
 12-08-2006, 08:08 PM         #292
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
the director already hinted at Maik, Dookie, and their crew will justify the "Game Remain the Same, Only the names change" subject.................unless you know more then the director, he's just showing how its a cycle i'm not sure why you getting so heated for ??????????


Lil Kevin is that you............................
 11 years ago '06        #293
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
I KNOW JULITO AKA NAMOND IN REAL LIFE... He says that marlo going to get arrested. get life.. and the rest of the gang going to shoot up the court house..

im no groupie he Goes to south Shore In BROOKLYN..
im no stalker.. i know him
 12-09-2006, 12:42 AM         #294
GodsendINC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope that sh*t doesn't end like that...sh*t sounds like the end of State Property
 12-09-2006, 02:19 AM         #295
ejj241  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember in Season 2 when Butchie said in his bar that what seperarted East side from West side for him was some playa in the 70s that got hooked up w/ those italians and ran everything and got the good dope. That is setting up with Marlo as we saw he will eventually try and cut Prop Joe out and there could be a feud there.... As for Avon coming back he would have to be in jail b/c as Mcnulty told him when he arrested him at the end of season 3 he will at least have to do whats left of his 7 years. You might see him come into the story maybe reforming (this is just a theory). I say this because the actor who plays the deacon is Little Melvin who has been mentioned in the show for running the city in the past. Well he has turned to religion now after a 15 year bid. Maybe they write Avon's story based on Melvin's. Just a thought. I just thought of the Subpenas and that angle could get him back in the show. Something is def. going to happen there and with all the developers and the state senator. They say season 5 will be about mass media and nothing gets the mass media's attention better than violence (marlo using baltimore as his personal cemetary) and corruption (Lester and his persistant investigation skills).... Carcetti we know is based on Martin Omally who is the former white mayor of baltimore recently elected as govener and will take office in january. I would a.ssume this could be some foreshadowing for whats to come for his character. And we have already seen proof of this with Carcetti leaving the money on the table b/c he thinks he'll be running against him in 2 years....As for Daniels you seem to think he will be commissioner but Burrell showed something in the last few episodes...Rawls being Gay or some explanation for why he was in that bar will come out in season 5. This was forshadowed in the last episode when it said "Rawls sucks c*ck" on the BPD homicide bathroom when landsman was cleaning the puke off his shirt...My opinion on how the investigation will go at marlo is through an undercover. They have no other way of penetrating Marlo's crew especially now that they no longer use phones. It will take an officer or fed to go undercover, penetrate his crew, and gain trust. I dont think Snoop and Chris left too many clues, they shot through plastic tarps, used quick lime, and i thought they wore gloves when they did the deeds. One murder that I could see coming back to haunt them is bug's daddy who michael had them k!ll. Chris mangled his face with his bare hands and they didnt show any sign of them putting him in a vacent. And as bloody as that man was and as much chris had on his face im a.ssuming he left some trace there. That is what happens when you get emotional as he did, your judgement is clouded, all his other murders he was all business and left no trace. Michael looks to be the obvious choice to rise and we know he has the smarts and is def. hard enough to rise fast. Also as I saw previously mentioned in here was the theory of the ring. We saw it get passed around from andre to marlo to omar to walken to michael. Maybe Michael k!lls omar? With Randy I have no idea b/c we dont know if he is gonna be coming out of that group home. Even if he does he could go any way. One theory I saw in here that I liked was him going crazy and turning to the gun b/c he gets his a.ss kicked all time....Namond might still be in the show but Bunny colvin has wey bey's ear and between those 2 namond will be disciplined....Dookie is another character that I am not completley sure. he could use his smarts for so many things (the corner, the classroom, life) and he will have to choose one, I think this is pretty symbolic for what the show represents. The Co-op is another angle that will be interesting to see how it turns out. Those guys have to be uneasy after getting robbed and how long can that last w/o trust? And if Marlo makes a move for the real thrown (getting hooked up with the cheap raw drugs that come from overseas) then he could say fu*k the co-op and try to run the whole damn city. (This might be wishful thinking on my part but the Wire has that affect on people). I dont know if the school will be brought back into season 5. I think it will b/c of the bunny/namond/resarch project angle. I know the program was cancelled but I can see some form of it playing a part. Also I could see Cutty coming into the school angle if there is one. 1) he has said he would like to, 2)he has the teacher's ear (the language arts one who he used to have something with), 3) he has been introduced to bunny through namond. As for the investigation itself I think they can show some cool stuff if they decide to go into it and I dont see how the feds stay out of the story if marlo keeps dropping bodies.....Okay I am done, ohh....maybe poot will run everything....hahah...my wishful thinking again. Who Agrees or disagrees with my theories?
 12-09-2006, 02:31 AM         #296
ejj241  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
an interesting article about the poltical side and what its basaed on



 11 years ago '05        #297
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 ejj241 said:
Remember in Season 2 when Butchie said in his bar that what seperarted East side from West side for him was some playa in the 70s that got hooked up w/ those italians and ran everything and got the good dope. That is setting up with Marlo as we saw he will eventually try and cut Prop Joe out and there could be a feud there.... As for Avon coming back he would have to be in jail b/c as Mcnulty told him when he arrested him at the end of season 3 he will at least have to do whats left of his 7 years. You might see him come into the story maybe reforming (this is just a theory). I say this because the actor who plays the deacon is Little Melvin who has been mentioned in the show for running the city in the past. Well he has turned to religion now after a 15 year bid. Maybe they write Avon's story based on Melvin's. Just a thought. I just thought of the Subpenas and that angle could get him back in the show. Something is def. going to happen there and with all the developers and the state senator. They say season 5 will be about mass media and nothing gets the mass media's attention better than violence (marlo using baltimore as his personal cemetary) and corruption (Lester and his persistant investigation skills).... Carcetti we know is based on Martin Omally who is the former white mayor of baltimore recently elected as govener and will take office in january. I would a.ssume this could be some foreshadowing for whats to come for his character. And we have already seen proof of this with Carcetti leaving the money on the table b/c he thinks he'll be running against him in 2 years....As for Daniels you seem to think he will be commissioner but Burrell showed something in the last few episodes...Rawls being Gay or some explanation for why he was in that bar will come out in season 5. This was forshadowed in the last episode when it said "Rawls sucks c*ck" on the BPD homicide bathroom when landsman was cleaning the puke off his shirt...My opinion on how the investigation will go at marlo is through an undercover. They have no other way of penetrating Marlo's crew especially now that they no longer use phones. It will take an officer or fed to go undercover, penetrate his crew, and gain trust. I dont think Snoop and Chris left too many clues, they shot through plastic tarps, used quick lime, and i thought they wore gloves when they did the deeds. One murder that I could see coming back to haunt them is bug's daddy who michael had them k!ll. Chris mangled his face with his bare hands and they didnt show any sign of them putting him in a vacent. And as bloody as that man was and as much chris had on his face im a.ssuming he left some trace there. That is what happens when you get emotional as he did, your judgement is clouded, all his other murders he was all business and left no trace. Michael looks to be the obvious choice to rise and we know he has the smarts and is def. hard enough to rise fast. Also as I saw previously mentioned in here was the theory of the ring. We saw it get passed around from andre to marlo to omar to walken to michael. Maybe Michael k!lls omar? With Randy I have no idea b/c we dont know if he is gonna be coming out of that group home. Even if he does he could go any way. One theory I saw in here that I liked was him going crazy and turning to the gun b/c he gets his a.ss kicked all time....Namond might still be in the show but Bunny colvin has wey bey's ear and between those 2 namond will be disciplined....Dookie is another character that I am not completley sure. he could use his smarts for so many things (the corner, the classroom, life) and he will have to choose one, I think this is pretty symbolic for what the show represents. The Co-op is another angle that will be interesting to see how it turns out. Those guys have to be uneasy after getting robbed and how long can that last w/o trust? And if Marlo makes a move for the real thrown (getting hooked up with the cheap raw drugs that come from overseas) then he could say fu*k the co-op and try to run the whole damn city. (This might be wishful thinking on my part but the Wire has that affect on people). I dont know if the school will be brought back into season 5. I think it will b/c of the bunny/namond/resarch project angle. I know the program was cancelled but I can see some form of it playing a part. Also I could see Cutty coming into the school angle if there is one. 1) he has said he would like to, 2)he has the teacher's ear (the language arts one who he used to have something with), 3) he has been introduced to bunny through namond. As for the investigation itself I think they can show some cool stuff if they decide to go into it and I dont see how the feds stay out of the story if marlo keeps dropping bodies.....Okay I am done, ohh....maybe poot will run everything....hahah...my wishful thinking again. Who Agrees or disagrees with my theories?

man you better edit that and give a brief summary because i aint reading all that, n*ggas writing life stories and complex novels on here
 11 years ago '05        #298
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6181 6181
 ejj241 said:
Remember in Season 2 when Butchie said in his bar that what seperarted East side from West side for him was some playa in the 70s that got hooked up w/ those italians and ran everything and got the good dope. That is setting up with Marlo as we saw he will eventually try and cut Prop Joe out and there could be a feud there.... As for Avon coming back he would have to be in jail b/c as Mcnulty told him when he arrested him at the end of season 3 he will at least have to do whats left of his 7 years. You might see him come into the story maybe reforming (this is just a theory). I say this because the actor who plays the deacon is Little Melvin who has been mentioned in the show for running the city in the past. Well he has turned to religion now after a 15 year bid. Maybe they write Avon's story based on Melvin's. Just a thought. I just thought of the Subpenas and that angle could get him back in the show. Something is def. going to happen there and with all the developers and the state senator. They say season 5 will be about mass media and nothing gets the mass media's attention better than violence (marlo using baltimore as his personal cemetary) and corruption (Lester and his persistant investigation skills).... Carcetti we know is based on Martin Omally who is the former white mayor of baltimore recently elected as govener and will take office in january. I would a.ssume this could be some foreshadowing for whats to come for his character. And we have already seen proof of this with Carcetti leaving the money on the table b/c he thinks he'll be running against him in 2 years....As for Daniels you seem to think he will be commissioner but Burrell showed something in the last few episodes...Rawls being Gay or some explanation for why he was in that bar will come out in season 5. This was forshadowed in the last episode when it said "Rawls sucks c*ck" on the BPD homicide bathroom when landsman was cleaning the puke off his shirt...My opinion on how the investigation will go at marlo is through an undercover. They have no other way of penetrating Marlo's crew especially now that they no longer use phones. It will take an officer or fed to go undercover, penetrate his crew, and gain trust. I dont think Snoop and Chris left too many clues, they shot through plastic tarps, used quick lime, and i thought they wore gloves when they did the deeds. One murder that I could see coming back to haunt them is bug's daddy who michael had them k!ll. Chris mangled his face with his bare hands and they didnt show any sign of them putting him in a vacent. And as bloody as that man was and as much chris had on his face im a.ssuming he left some trace there. That is what happens when you get emotional as he did, your judgement is clouded, all his other murders he was all business and left no trace. Michael looks to be the obvious choice to rise and we know he has the smarts and is def. hard enough to rise fast. Also as I saw previously mentioned in here was the theory of the ring. We saw it get passed around from andre to marlo to omar to walken to michael. Maybe Michael k!lls omar? With Randy I have no idea b/c we dont know if he is gonna be coming out of that group home. Even if he does he could go any way. One theory I saw in here that I liked was him going crazy and turning to the gun b/c he gets his a.ss kicked all time....Namond might still be in the show but Bunny colvin has wey bey's ear and between those 2 namond will be disciplined....Dookie is another character that I am not completley sure. he could use his smarts for so many things (the corner, the classroom, life) and he will have to choose one, I think this is pretty symbolic for what the show represents. The Co-op is another angle that will be interesting to see how it turns out. Those guys have to be uneasy after getting robbed and how long can that last w/o trust? And if Marlo makes a move for the real thrown (getting hooked up with the cheap raw drugs that come from overseas) then he could say fu*k the co-op and try to run the whole damn city. (This might be wishful thinking on my part but the Wire has that affect on people). I dont know if the school will be brought back into season 5. I think it will b/c of the bunny/namond/resarch project angle. I know the program was cancelled but I can see some form of it playing a part. Also I could see Cutty coming into the school angle if there is one. 1) he has said he would like to, 2)he has the teacher's ear (the language arts one who he used to have something with), 3) he has been introduced to bunny through namond. As for the investigation itself I think they can show some cool stuff if they decide to go into it and I dont see how the feds stay out of the story if marlo keeps dropping bodies.....Okay I am done, ohh....maybe poot will run everything....hahah...my wishful thinking again. Who Agrees or disagrees with my theories?
Yo I like some of your ideas but next time it is helpful to double space and break your post down to smaller paragraphs.

I agree ain't no evidence on snoop and chris with the bodies. But I don't think they will get them on bugs dad either because nobody is even getting into bugs dad. I don't see how Rawls being gay matters. I think it will remain like it is on a show. Everybody knows it and its a joke. There really is no real angle with raws being gay who cares?

Everybody pretty knows omar has to die. That is why I think he won't. The shows creators might try and spin it. Who knows what will happen. I don't see the greeks working with marlo at all. If marlo goes after dem greeks it could be hell to pay.

He not gone take down dem greeks. It would be weak to have guys like that just given and jump with marlo. I think marlo just suspects prop and the greeks being in on the hit. He is following them cause he wants to know more but I don't see them going with marlo.

I would like to see mcnulty get hit. He is cool but I think he will get to deep this time and get himself hit. In season 3 major crimes was trying to get cheese and prop joe. Marlo gone fall doe. He gone have to get murked I just don't know how it will happen. sh*t maybe marlo might night fall.

You never no how the show will go.
 12-09-2006, 01:38 PM         #299
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
I KNOW JULITO AKA NAMOND IN REAL LIFE... He says that marlo going to get arrested. get life.. and the rest of the gang going to shoot up the court house..

im no groupie he Goes to south Shore In BROOKLYN..
im no stalker.. i know him
so he live in canarsie?
 11 years ago '05        #300
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 ejj241 said:
Remember in Season 2 when Butchie said in his bar that what seperarted East side from West side for him was some playa in the 70s that got hooked up w/ those italians and ran everything and got the good dope. That is setting up with Marlo as we saw he will eventually try and cut Prop Joe out and there could be a feud there.... As for Avon coming back he would have to be in jail b/c as Mcnulty told him when he arrested him at the end of season 3 he will at least have to do whats left of his 7 years. You might see him come into the story maybe reforming (this is just a theory). I say this because the actor who plays the deacon is Little Melvin who has been mentioned in the show for running the city in the past. Well he has turned to religion now after a 15 year bid. Maybe they write Avon's story based on Melvin's. Just a thought. I just thought of the Subpenas and that angle could get him back in the show. Something is def. going to happen there and with all the developers and the state senator. They say season 5 will be about mass media and nothing gets the mass media's attention better than violence (marlo using baltimore as his personal cemetary) and corruption (Lester and his persistant investigation skills).... Carcetti we know is based on Martin Omally who is the former white mayor of baltimore recently elected as govener and will take office in january. I would a.ssume this could be some foreshadowing for whats to come for his character. And we have already seen proof of this with Carcetti leaving the money on the table b/c he thinks he'll be running against him in 2 years....As for Daniels you seem to think he will be commissioner but Burrell showed something in the last few episodes...Rawls being Gay or some explanation for why he was in that bar will come out in season 5. This was forshadowed in the last episode when it said "Rawls sucks c*ck" on the BPD homicide bathroom when landsman was cleaning the puke off his shirt...My opinion on how the investigation will go at marlo is through an undercover. They have no other way of penetrating Marlo's crew especially now that they no longer use phones. It will take an officer or fed to go undercover, penetrate his crew, and gain trust. I dont think Snoop and Chris left too many clues, they shot through plastic tarps, used quick lime, and i thought they wore gloves when they did the deeds. One murder that I could see coming back to haunt them is bug's daddy who michael had them k!ll. Chris mangled his face with his bare hands and they didnt show any sign of them putting him in a vacent. And as bloody as that man was and as much chris had on his face im a.ssuming he left some trace there. That is what happens when you get emotional as he did, your judgement is clouded, all his other murders he was all business and left no trace. Michael looks to be the obvious choice to rise and we know he has the smarts and is def. hard enough to rise fast. Also as I saw previously mentioned in here was the theory of the ring. We saw it get passed around from andre to marlo to omar to walken to michael. Maybe Michael k!lls omar? With Randy I have no idea b/c we dont know if he is gonna be coming out of that group home. Even if he does he could go any way. One theory I saw in here that I liked was him going crazy and turning to the gun b/c he gets his a.ss kicked all time....Namond might still be in the show but Bunny colvin has wey bey's ear and between those 2 namond will be disciplined....Dookie is another character that I am not completley sure. he could use his smarts for so many things (the corner, the classroom, life) and he will have to choose one, I think this is pretty symbolic for what the show represents. The Co-op is another angle that will be interesting to see how it turns out. Those guys have to be uneasy after getting robbed and how long can that last w/o trust? And if Marlo makes a move for the real thrown (getting hooked up with the cheap raw drugs that come from overseas) then he could say fu*k the co-op and try to run the whole damn city. (This might be wishful thinking on my part but the Wire has that affect on people). I dont know if the school will be brought back into season 5. I think it will b/c of the bunny/namond/resarch project angle. I know the program was cancelled but I can see some form of it playing a part. Also I could see Cutty coming into the school angle if there is one. 1) he has said he would like to, 2)he has the teacher's ear (the language arts one who he used to have something with), 3) he has been introduced to bunny through namond. As for the investigation itself I think they can show some cool stuff if they decide to go into it and I dont see how the feds stay out of the story if marlo keeps dropping bodies.....Okay I am done, ohh....maybe poot will run everything....hahah...my wishful thinking again. Who Agrees or disagrees with my theories?

some good points


Last edited by BurninLz; 12-09-2006 at 02:25 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy