The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #261
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,682 | Props total: 6464 6464
 youngvito18 said:
Anyone who says Mike crew gonna take out Marlo's crew is wildin. . . . . . Mike is like 12 years old he ain't even on Snoops level yet
guns are great equalizers
 11 years ago '05        #262
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4728 4728
 Flavor Flav said:
i dont know man, Mike could merk Snoop & Chris if he did what he did when they were training him w/ the paintball gun.
Man Marlo got a whole crew Who went head to head vs. Avon's boys. . . . . . . and we know how that story end. . . . if someone takes out Marlo its gonna be McNulty and the other narcos. . . . . .they got the manpower and the mayor backin them up. . . . . .
 11 years ago '06        #263
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
oh snap that's why marlo asked him where he got that ring from.
 11 years ago '05        #264
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
 youngvito18 said:
Man Marlo got a whole crew Who went head to head vs. Avon's boys. . . . . . . and we know how that story end. . . . if someone takes out Marlo its gonna be McNulty and the other narcos. . . . . .they got the manpower and the mayor backin them up. . . . . .
churrrchhhhh. What other crew is big enough to take down marlo? Not some 13yr old 8th grader.
 12-07-2006, 11:37 AM         #265
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another possibilitie is that Dukie gets tired of the corner and goes to tell someone about Marlo & then Marlo tries to off Dukie and Michael comes to the rescue and merks Marlo.

probably not though.
 12-07-2006, 01:53 PM         #266
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Word. I don't know how Marlo feels about that.
HE PROLLY THINK HE TOOK IT FROM OMAR
 11 years ago '05        #267
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
Another possibilitie is that Dukie gets tired of the corner and goes to tell someone about Marlo & then Marlo tries to off Dukie and Michael comes to the rescue and merks Marlo.

probably not though.

So Avon couldnt murk Marlo....................but a 8th grader is gonna be able to...................................... the only person that has a great chance in k!llin Marlo is Chris and Chris aint got no reason to off Marlo yet,
 12-07-2006, 02:27 PM         #268
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
So Avon couldnt murk Marlo....................but a 8th grader is gonna be able to...................................... the only person that has a great chance in k!llin Marlo is Chris and Chris aint got no reason to off Marlo yet,
You never know.

Plus, a fu*king toddler could k!ll someone. Its not like you have to be 18+ to shoot some one.
 11 years ago '06        #269
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
 youngvito18 said:

Don't get it twisted. Marlo was a fu*king sitting duck and avon was about to go get his a.ss at the end of season 3. Avon had the drop on him before the cops came. I also have a question for everybody. What's going to happen with kanard? That little n*gga raw too. Don't think he forgot that a.ss whooping mike gave him. We ain't heard the last of nammond either. he gonna pop back up and he remembers getting smacked up by mike too. My guess is that insted of Mike and Dukie it's going to be Mike and Randy. Randy about that money like stringer was. And Mike got love for randy. Randy gonna be cold a.ss hell after getting his a.ss whipped everyday in the foster home.
 11 years ago '05        #270
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
You never know.

Plus, a fu*king toddler could k!ll someone. Its not like you have to be 18+ to shoot some one.

if a toddler k!lles me..................you can have my labtop, my lil cousins bmx bike, plus my girlfriends honda civic
 11 years ago '05        #271
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 hawk48202 said:
What's going to happen with kanard? That little n*gga raw too. Don't think he forgot that a.ss whooping mike gave him.

Kennard should get murked by naymond.........................i heard Kennard was driving a new whip at the season finale.........sh*t Nay should k!ll the lil n*gga off the strength that Kennard is driving a new whip off of the packs he stole from him
 11 years ago '06        #272
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
 youngvito18 said:
Kennard should get murked by naymond.........................i heard Kennard was driving a new whip at the season finale.........sh*t Nay should k!ll the lil n*gga off the strength that Kennard is driving a new whip off of the packs he stole from him
That was donut driving the SUV, not kenard.
 12-07-2006, 02:51 PM         #273
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't doubt lil n*gga's you see that lil n*gga k!lled Bodie
 12-07-2006, 03:07 PM         #274
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hawk48202 said:
Don't get it twisted. Marlo was a fu*king sitting duck and avon was about to go get his a.ss at the end of season 3. Avon had the drop on him before the cops came. I also have a question for everybody. What's going to happen with kanard? That little n*gga raw too. Don't think he forgot that a.ss whooping mike gave him. We ain't heard the last of nammond either. he gonna pop back up and he remembers getting smacked up by mike too. My guess is that insted of Mike and Dukie it's going to be Mike and Randy. Randy about that money like stringer was. And Mike got love for randy. Randy gonna be cold a.ss hell after getting his a.ss whipped everyday in the foster home.
yeah u even seen randy swung off o nthem like fu*k it what up. kenard little a.ss aint gonna do much i don't think so atleast. i think something gonna happen to namond moms and thats gonna bring the weebey out of him thats the only thing that i can see that can bring namond back into the game cuz he never really wanted to be there at all.
 12-07-2006, 03:08 PM         #275
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
if a toddler k!lles me..................you can have my labtop, my lil cousins bmx bike, plus my girlfriends honda civic
lol damn well i was gonna tell little kevin 2 put 2 in both yall heads but seeing as he walked away....nah i feel u tho
 12-07-2006, 03:11 PM         #276
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
it was donut and even if it was kennard it had to be stolen kennard is younger then namond and mike and them so its no way he can buy a legal whip. and damn how much u think bodie gave namond? not enough to cop a whip
 11 years ago '05        #277
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 MOSESCANOVA said:
it was donut and even if it was kennard it had to be stolen kennard is younger then namond and mike and them so its no way he can buy a legal whip. and damn how much u think bodie gave namond? not enough to cop a whip

unless Kennard been skimmin off the top since the beginning, im guessing Bodie gave Nay something equivalent to 5 g packs.....so thats 5k, then again..............Kennard wouldnt be able to reach the wheel and the brakes

wait didnt Donut get his fingers broken for stealen cars...........i guess they healed
 12-07-2006, 03:28 PM         #278
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
unless Kennard been skimmin off the top since the beginning, im guessing Bodie gave Nay something equivalent to 5 g packs.....so thats 5k, then again..............Kennard wouldnt be able to reach the wheel and the brakes

wait didnt Donut get his fingers broken for stealen cars...........i guess they healed
the n*gga learned how to work around them...you'll be surprised i broke both my hands (left hand i only had 3 free fingers and the right hand i had 2 free fingers) at the same time and still got a.ss (backshots missionary and having the chick ride) took showers by myself (took forever to get them bags taped over the cast tho) and went to school and took my finals (i had to write essays)
 12-07-2006, 03:42 PM         #279
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, Randy stepped it up when he punched that dude in his face.

I think that the foster home is gonna turn Randy into a beast, and he's gonna hit the corner w/ Mike and they will set sh*t straight that he didnt snitch.
 11 years ago '04        #280
dawgedogg 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
Not to pick but you got a source on this. Doesn't saprano's run up til early spring and entourage is in the summer so how is the wire going to return in the middle of those shows? And 2008 is a long time to wait for the season five seeing how season 4 is ending in December. But I thinks it's all BS if HBO gives the go on a season 6 these dudes will write again. Because season 4 was gone be the last. But season 4 was a huge debut for HBO so they go for a season 5.
This all comes from the creator. He did an interview on hbo.com, and these are all his words. It was a lot of interesting stuff in that interview.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago