The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 08:22 PM         #241
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
he has a right to snitch Marlo needed to be stopped, he's just ruthless and cold
i'm not disagreeing with you but Marlo also had a right to have him k!lled. Bodie, Mike, Chris and Omar are my fav. but fu*k it thats how the game goes.
 11 years ago '05        #242
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
 MOSESCANOVA said:
i'm not disagreeing with you but Marlo also had a right to have him k!lled. Bodie, Mike, Chris and Omar are my fav. but fu*k it thats how the game goes.

cant really argue with that................i wonder if someone told marlo that Mike snitched would Chris k!ll Mike or would he debate it with marlo, it be crazy if marlo put a hit on chris and told Snoop to handle it

that would be crazy, i bet Snoop wouldnt do it, i think she got more loyalty to Chris then Marlo and the same goes for Mike
 12-06-2006, 11:52 PM         #243
dbunit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what yall think bout marlo spottin the his ring around Mike's neck... Mike stole it from the cop... Omar stole it from Marlo at the card game.... crazy or what...
 11 years ago '04        #244
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 dbunit said:
what yall think bout marlo spottin the his ring around Mike's neck... Mike stole it from the cop... Omar stole it from Marlo at the card game.... crazy or what...
Word. I don't know how Marlo feels about that.
 11 years ago '06        #245
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 53 53
Jus got around to watchin the finale...damn my n*gga bodie dead... Is this the last season or will they be more
 11 years ago '04        #246
Floeji 
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
cant really argue with that................i wonder if someone told marlo that Mike snitched would Chris k!ll Mike or would he debate it with marlo, it be crazy if marlo put a hit on chris and told Snoop to handle it

that would be crazy, i bet Snoop wouldnt do it, i think she got more loyalty to Chris then Marlo and the same goes for Mike

Highly doubt it...

Chris had been Marlo's right-hand man since season 3 whereas Snoop has only been a hitter...

It's Season 4 where we see Snoop and Chris paired up like that...
 12-07-2006, 02:57 AM         #247
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dbunit said:

I don't remember how the cop got it from Omar.
 11 years ago '04        #248
dawgedogg 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
I just read this. I guess this means we are gonna have to wait a while.

"We do not have air dates yet, but I expect that we will broadcast the final season in early 2008 or in spring 2008. But nothing has been decided. We are writing now and will begin shooting the final season next spring."

Also, when asked if there could possibly be a 6th season the creator of the wire said,

"We have five stories. That's it for The Wire. If HBO wanted more in the political sphere, we had conceived a political drama that could go beyond those five arcs, but at this moment, they have all the Baltimore story they want from us in five Wire seasons. There are other things we want to write about, too, beyond Baltimore. The process is organic. After much discussion over the past few years, the writers have five themes that work with this universe and these characters -- beyond that, anything we considered felt redundant with a previous theme or insubstantial enough to drive the story for a full season's arc. Five is the number."
 11 years ago '05        #249
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said:

sh*t Marlo bullied it from Old Face Andre, Omar robbed it from Marlo at the Poker game, the crooked cop took it from Omar when they were arresting him for shooting that lady at Old Face Andre shop (even though he aint do it), and Mike robbed it from the crooked cop
 12-07-2006, 04:51 AM         #250
thehogue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they gonna find out that dookie told about the abandon house and k!ll dookie and michael is gonna try to k!ll or k!ll eitha snoop chris or marlo... naymond gonna start up in michaels crew too cuz he say ole boi in the whip... f*ck i think after dookie gets k!lled they all gonna gang up on marlo, snoop, and chris(if snoop and chris get locked up then jus marlo) seriously...
 12-07-2006, 04:53 AM         #251
thehogue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
michael will k!ll marlo
 11 years ago '05        #252
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 thehogue said:
they gonna find out that dookie told about the abandon house and k!ll dookie and michael is gonna try to k!ll or k!ll eitha snoop chris or marlo... naymond gonna start up in michaels crew too cuz he say ole boi in the whip... f*ck i think after dookie gets k!lled they all gonna gang up on marlo, snoop, and chris(if snoop and chris get locked up then jus marlo) seriously...
Kids can't go to war with grown a.ss men. . . . . they'll get spanked
 11 years ago '05        #253
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Chris is like Marlo's Stringer, he be helpin Marlo make conscious decisions, and if good muscle is easy to find, why couldn't the Barksdale find another Wee-Bey, Bird, or Stinkum?

yeah but why do you think they training all these youngins up. They are buliding more muscle. Snoop and chris are marlo's main hitters. There are other dudes in marlo crew. Look at ol boy who snitched out bodie. And the dude that k!lled bodie.

There is other n*ggaz that do hits. And barksdale got weak. Stringer become very stupid and played himselft. And Avon was just mad wild and stupid on the streets.
 11 years ago '05        #254
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 thehogue said:

How would they every find that out????????????? And dookie did not tell anything. He just said what he said to prez. Dook ain't even a witness.

And bodie was not gone snitch on marlo he said he was gone do what he gotta do. Which basicly means get at marlo crew if thats whats up. He was gone die regardless. I just don't see how anyone thinks some kids are going to k!ll a major player like marlo.

Sure you guys like these lil n*ggas characters but damn they just in 8th grade. With no muscle at all. I don't see how mike could ever get at marlo's crew. And Marlo's crew is not just him, snoop and chris people.

He has the whole westside. All them young n*ggaz and the ones you don't even see are his crew. It's a drug crew chris and snoop are just the major players in marlo's crew. You think anyone could run the streetz with only two n*ggaz?

Last edited by Quddus; 12-07-2006 at 06:59 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #255
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 dawgedogg said:
I just read this. I guess this means we are gonna have to wait a while.

"We do not have air dates yet, but I expect that we will broadcast the final season in early 2008 or in spring 2008. But nothing has been decided. We are writing now and will begin shooting the final season next spring."

Also, when asked if there could possibly be a 6th season the creator of the wire said,

"We have five stories. That's it for The Wire. If HBO wanted more in the political sphere, we had conceived a political drama that could go beyond those five arcs, but at this moment, they have all the Baltimore story they want from us in five Wire seasons. There are other things we want to write about, too, beyond Baltimore. The process is organic. After much discussion over the past few years, the writers have five themes that work with this universe and these characters -- beyond that, anything we considered felt redundant with a previous theme or insubstantial enough to drive the story for a full season's arc. Five is the number."
Not to pick but you got a source on this. Doesn't saprano's run up til early spring and entourage is in the summer so how is the wire going to return in the middle of those shows? And 2008 is a long time to wait for the season five seeing how season 4 is ending in December. But I thinks it's all BS if HBO gives the go on a season 6 these dudes will write again. Because season 4 was gone be the last. But season 4 was a huge debut for HBO so they go for a season 5.
 11 years ago '05        #256
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
Anyone who says Mike crew gonna take out Marlo's crew is wildin. . . . . . Mike is like 12 years old he ain't even on Snoops level yet
 12-07-2006, 08:49 AM         #257
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
Anyone who says Mike crew gonna take out Marlo's crew is wildin. . . . . . Mike is like 12 years old he ain't even on Snoops level yet
i dont know man, Mike could merk Snoop & Chris if he did what he did when they were training him w/ the paintball gun.
 12-07-2006, 09:08 AM         #258
Coooooold  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo, I think that n*gga Dukie is the one who gonna bring down Marlo:

Remember when he was tellin' either Randy or Mike that he saw Chris

and Snoop merk a n*gga in the vacants.

I can see Lester or Bunk finding out about this and turning Dukie into

a state's witness.

See it's all about foreshadowing!
 11 years ago '04        #259
Floeji 
space
space
 Coooooold said:
Ayo, I think that n*gga Dukie is the one who gonna bring down Marlo:

Remember when he was tellin' either Randy or Mike that he saw Chris

and Snoop merk a n*gga in the vacants.

I can see Lester or Bunk finding out about this and turning Dukie into

a state's witness.

See it's all about foreshadowing!

If they try to turn him (highly improbably), Mike won't let him turn and he'll pull a Brianna and convince him to keep his mouth shut.
 11 years ago '04        #260
Floeji 
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said:

Marlo took it from Old Face Andre, Omar took it from Marlo at the card game. When Omar got arrested on the bogus murder charge, I think crooked a.ss Walker was one of the arresting officers, then Mike took it from Walker the night they threw paint on him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy