The Wire Season 5

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 01:51 AM         #221
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The season ended for me when bodie got shot.. that n*gga was like in every episode.. the cameras even stood there longer than anybody elses death.. marlo was my boy until that sh*t happened.. now i want him dead too..
Season 5 better happen but since they finally got atleast 75 episodes like Sopranos and have been syndicated they might take the money and run.. They on BET now..
 11 years ago '05        #222
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 4454 4454
BET is gonna k!ll the show. I dont' know about y'all but anytime i watch a movie i love on BEt it's soooooooo much worse, them bi*ches censor everything. How you gonna watch the wire while it's censored.. fu*k BET
 12-06-2006, 04:22 AM         #223
acegutta222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i know is that it the last season of the show according to the person who plays nammond he told that to mtv.com mixtape monday and i heard that they are in talk of bringing back wood "avon barkdale" harris if the doe is right
 11 years ago '05        #224
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 ItsYaboyJay said:
^^^For the last time, this is the dude that k!lled Bodie, NOT Mike, NOT Monk, it was the dude above!

sssshhhheeeitiiitttttt listen people it wasnt mike and it wasnt Monk...............this is who it is

youngvito18 said:
yeah this is Bodie's k!ller

[pic - click to view]

i spelled it out and pointed him out *no snitching* lol
now stop saying Mike or Monk did it please
 11 years ago '05        #225
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
ON MORE TIME, BODIES k!llER

[pic - click to view]

THIS n*gga GAVE THE HEADSHOTS (NO HOMO) TO BODIE
 11 years ago '06        #226
DUNDUN 
space
space
$889 | Props total: 139 139
 youngvito18 said:

[pic - click to view]

i thought it was micheal aswell so i watched it again & paused it & u rite dat da dude it wasnt micheal.......1
 11 years ago '04        #227
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
 DUNDUN said:
i thought it was micheal aswell so i watched it again & paused it & u rite dat da dude it wasnt micheal.......1

ok so who is this guy? dont remember him
 11 years ago '05        #228
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 pissin-on-game said:
ok so who is this guy? dont remember him

he's the guy Chris and Snoop was training to shoot and sh*t....and when they were askin how you call n*ggas and the steps he kept saying head shot, he just another pawn in Chris and Snoops hitman crew
 12-06-2006, 01:14 PM         #229
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would anyone think it was Mike when Chris said his first time cant be on someone he knows. The first person Mike k!lled was that n*gga on the corner towards the end of the show. When Bodie was k!lled he hadnt put any work in yet at all.

Speaking of Mike did anyone peep him talking to Poot at the end of the season 4 finally? Looks like Poot works for Michael now and he has Dukie on the corner with him.
 12-06-2006, 01:25 PM         #230
EXCLUSIVE_72  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thos movie ist awfull man :P
 12-06-2006, 03:11 PM         #231
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElQueHablaSucio said:
omg the idiots in bx...for the million time mike did not k!ll bodie..it was the dude who ratted out boadie to marlo
your the idiot if u think it was monk. it was a light skinned cat. i watched it again in slo mo it looked like mike but i have to say i doubt it is just off the fact that marlo had came to him later and was like theres 2 things.....i love this shyt so ready to call someone an idiot and then look like an idiot yourself
 12-06-2006, 03:13 PM         #232
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mitemouse said:
The season ended for me when bodie got shot.. that n*gga was like in every episode.. the cameras even stood there longer than anybody elses death.. marlo was my boy until that sh*t happened.. now i want him dead too..
Season 5 better happen but since they finally got atleast 75 episodes like Sopranos and have been syndicated they might take the money and run.. They on BET now..
ok lets be real u can't mad at marlo bodie was gonna snitch and as much as bodie was my dude fu*k him. u a snitch u get what u deserve as he did.
 11 years ago '05        #233
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Ben Codean said:
Why would anyone think it was Mike when Chris said his first time cant be on someone he knows. The first person Mike k!lled was that n*gga on the corner towards the end of the show. When Bodie was k!lled he hadnt put any work in yet at all.

Speaking of Mike did anyone peep him talking to Poot at the end of the season 4 finally? Looks like Poot works for Michael now and he has Dukie on the corner with him.

thats the first mistake, why would you want Poot on your corner, put that bi*ch a.ss n*gga on the trackfireld they way he sprinted when Bodie got cornered

but why would Poot work for Mike when he knows Mike works for Marlo and Marlo put a hit on Bodie and lil Kevin.........is their no honor in that bi*ch n*ggas soul
 11 years ago '05        #234
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 MOSESCANOVA said:
ok lets be real u can't mad at marlo bodie was gonna snitch and as much as bodie was my dude fu*k him. u a snitch u get what u deserve as he did.

i kind of agree............Marlo's boy Monk told him he seen Bodie with the narco, which does look suspect, so he told Marlo and Marlo did the smart thing as a boss and got rid of bodie.....its just us as the audience knows Bodie took the ride for McNulty because it was McNulty that bailed him out, so in hindsight if marlo aint k!ll Bodie thats 1 snitch in the crew but like i said Bodie wasnt gonna snitch and only the audience knows that
 11 years ago '05        #235
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 youngvito18 said:
i kind of agree............Marlo's boy Monk told him he seen Bodie with the narco, which does look suspect, so he told Marlo and Marlo did the smart thing as a boss and got rid of bodie.....its just us as the audience knows Bodie took the ride for McNulty because it was McNulty that bailed him out, so in hindsight if marlo aint k!ll Bodie thats 1 snitch in the crew but like i said Bodie wasnt gonna snitch and only the audience knows that

ya i forget the name of that sh*t, in a play or movie where the audience knows one thing and the characters dont. but you right
 11 years ago '05        #236
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 youngvito18 said:

[pic - click to view]

this kid looks familiar from sumwhere else other than the wire.. i cant put my finger on it
 12-06-2006, 05:11 PM         #237
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
he was gonna snitch he said i aint snitching on my corner or whats left of barkesdale crew but marlo and them gotta fall. then mcnulty was like someone gotta step up and bodie was like i'll do what i gotta i don't give a fu*k...he was gonna snitch on marlo and them
 11 years ago '04        #238
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 MOSESCANOVA said:
he was gonna snitch he said i aint snitching on my corner or whats left of barkesdale crew but marlo and them gotta fall. then mcnulty was like someone gotta step up and bodie was like i'll do what i gotta i don't give a fu*k...he was gonna snitch on marlo and them

Yeah. He did say he was gonna start talking after he saw them carrying Lil' Kevin's body out of the vacants.
 11 years ago '05        #239
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 BurninLz said:
ya i forget the name of that sh*t, in a play or movie where the audience knows one thing and the characters dont. but you right

yeah, i was mad because i felt Bodie was that most likeable character and he been hear since Season 1, and he's the last of the barksdale crew minus Slim of course, but Marlo's worker seen bodie get in the car with a cop so if he didnt k!ll Bodie it would make marlo look dumb in front of everyone in his crew, anyone that snitch or they think is gonna break under pressure they k!ll, basically
 11 years ago '05        #240
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 MOSESCANOVA said:

he has a right to snitch Marlo needed to be stopped, he's just ruthless and cold
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago