Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 youngvito18 said:
naw Mc. Nulty is with the cops, they'll run raids all over marlo's crew, and marlo's crew will also have problems with the East Side n*ggas because after they k!ll Prop Joe Marlo will be the only n*gga the Polish dudes wanna sell the coke to.........with all the coke connection he'll black ball everyone, Marlo will get k!lled by McNulty, it'll be one of them scene where Marlo is caught and it'll be just him and Mc Nulty and McNulty will have to choose to do whats right and arrest him, or just k!ll him on the spot and say Marlo reached for his gun

*looks back at what he typed*

sssshhhheeeiiiittttt i need to be a writer with The Wire

Actually...It's the "Greeks" that are supplying the dope to Prop Joe. Stop the lies.
 11 years ago '04        #182
Floeji 
space
space
 ReddBoss said:
he was probably molested too, but man somebody told me that in season 3 chris said some sh*t about a uncle molesting him, dont know how true that is tho, i went back and re-watched it but didnt see none about it

Yeah...I just finished watching Season 3 again...I didn't see any of that.
 11 years ago '04        #183
Floeji 
space
space
 RonMexicoQB said:
Yea maybe that would be good tv but this isn't the shield or new york undercover. The wire is alot more intelligent then renegade cops shooting convicts. Therefore your prediction is kind of dumb.

I'm telling you guys now IMO the russians are going to be the ones that take down Marlo. Marlo think he is untouchable and can take down anyone but the russian mob has twice his power and his plan is going to backfire when he see who he is dealing with.

LOL at people thinking Marlo is going to take Prop Joes connect.

What Russians? Yes. Marlo will take Prop Joe's connect if he can get it...Prop Joe doesn't have much muscle. He just speaks very well...He's greasy as sh*t...He feels safe because of the Co-Op. Without that...He ain't sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #184
Floeji 
space
space
 yung jae e said:
i think chris will go down but not snoop, she might get less charges...keep in mind thru out tha whole season snoop hadnt actually k!lled anyone, it was all of chris' work..she was just there to put tha mufu*kas in tha vacants

Still an accessory...and Snoop has k!lled plenty of n*ggaz.
 11 years ago '04        #185
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
damn this thread already 13 pages deep??

Hahaha.. .go ahead and sticky this.... theres no spoilers so no excuses

this should easily be at 40 pages by the time it actually comes out (very easily)

The Wire = CRACK n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #186
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
I think RonMexico might be right...

The Russians will play a big part in the season. They are the main connect, and the way season 4 ended The Greek doesnt look like hes gon fu*k with Marlo. Marlo wont take the connect b/c even though he has muscle he'd be taking on the rest of Baltimore and probably catch heat from elsewhere also not to mention Omar.
 12-05-2006, 01:15 AM         #187
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
What Russians? Yes. Marlo will take Prop Joe's connect if he can get it...Prop Joe doesn't have much muscle. He just speaks very well...He's greasy as sh*t...He feels safe because of the Co-Op. Without that...He ain't sh*t.
You know those so called "Greeks" their Russian and their Prop Joes connect. Their not going to start dealing to Marlo, in the finale Spiros said "Him I know, you I don't" meaning Marlo isn't taking Prop Joes connect. I'm telling Spiros and The Greek are going to be the demise of Marlo not their lone partner.
 11 years ago '05        #188
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4717 4717
Man when Wee Bey comes out of jail on that technicality its over for Marlo. . . . especially since Marlo put a hit on Omar and his boyfriend so if O mar's boyfriend gets popped then O can join sides with Bey and then you can add Slim and Cheese and you got yourself a crew. . . . . . . but i think them Polish or Greek whatever they are have to lay low when they get hit with a charge so theirs gonna be a coke drought. . .and someone needs to k!ll Poot for runnin like a gump when Bodie needed him
 12-05-2006, 08:58 AM         #189
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
Man when Wee Bey comes out of jail on that technicality its over for Marlo. . . . especially since Marlo put a hit on Omar and his boyfriend so if O mar's boyfriend gets popped then O can join sides with Bey and then you can add Slim and Cheese and you got yourself a crew. . . . . . . but i think them Polish or Greek whatever they are have to lay low when they get hit with a charge so theirs gonna be a coke drought. . .and someone needs to k!ll Poot for runnin like a gump when Bodie needed him

Wee-Bey got natural life with no parole homie, he aint coming home unless he escape.
 11 years ago '05        #190
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Wee-Bey got natural life with no parole homie, he aint coming home unless he escape.
But the director was hintin at how Wee Bey was gonna get back out on a technicality. . . . . . . . . then again i guess we'll have to see to believe it. . . . . didn't Avon get fed time first time around and he got out on a technicality
 11 years ago '04        #191
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I am officially sick, all I can say is DAMN BODIE DAMN......I dont think season 5 will be about the corners, I think it'll be more political and probably mainly be about them Russians or Greeks or whatever. But my hopes are that Marlo get bodied, Snoop and Chris have a shoot-out with Omar and one if not all of them get murked....OK maybe not Omar (no homo)
 11 years ago '05        #192
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
Ok the wire try to keep it real. And so far it has done a good job. What I don't see happening yet. Marlo going down soon. Marlo and his crew came up hard. And at that time barksdale was very weak. Their is no weakness in marlo crew. The boy is on top of his sh*t.

I don't see the greeks going with marlo. Guys like that don't trust easily. It's not easy to get at a connect like that. I think also if season 5 is huge for this show HBO could push for a season 6. This show has been blowin up like never before. I think if it does even better we could possibly see one more season.

Ok as far as the police and political side goes. Something has to give. While everything seems peachy I could see it going astray. And remember Burrell says he knows somethin about Dainiels. I wanna see what becomes of that whole situation with the commish.

I mean marlo is running his sh*t like a real top dog in the streets. The kind you hear about that is always strong. Everybody falls though. I just don't see how it will go down. Barksdale is done out here. There will be no return of barksdale. There is no real soilders left. Avon ain't getting out.

And in season 3 yall Avon was a real weak n*gga. He did sh*t like a baby on the streets. Marlo was smart and layed low. He knows how sh*t goes. The boy played barksdale so smooth.
 11 years ago '05        #193
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
Marlo crew would be nothing if you got rid of Chris. . . . . . if Chris gets hit with fed time then that gives the East Baltimore n*ggas a chance to take over other then that Marlo got sh*t on lock then again all you need is one shot to the head and its over for Marlo, thats how they did Bodie
 11 years ago '05        #194
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
 youngvito18 said:
Marlo crew would be nothing if you got rid of Chris. . . . . . if Chris gets hit with fed time then that gives the East Baltimore n*ggas a chance to take over other then that Marlo got sh*t on lock then again all you need is one shot to the head and its over for Marlo, thats how they did Bodie
Go rewatch season 3 chris is not whats makes marlo. You can always get another chris. He is muscle. There is always another hard n*gga in yo crew that can be the back up.
 12-05-2006, 10:56 AM         #195
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
But the director was hintin at how Wee Bey was gonna get back out on a technicality. . . . . . . . . then again i guess we'll have to see to believe it. . . . . didn't Avon get fed time first time around and he got out on a technicality

There is no way Wee-Bay can get out, he confessed to like 12 murders. What technicality have you ever heard of that could get a guy paroled with 12 murders on his rap sheet. Avon got released because first he was only doing seven years and he helped or manipulated the police by diming out the crooked CO that was selling dope in the prison making his sentence reduced to three. Then he got paroled in 18 month. Keep dreaming homie.
 11 years ago '05        #196
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Anyone think Dukie might become a major player? I think him and Michael are going to get big. Because if you noticed at the end Dukie was slanging and Dukie is the smartest in the group.
 11 years ago '05        #197
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Santoro said:
Anyone think Dukie might become a major player? I think him and Michael are going to get big. Because if you noticed at the end Dukie was slanging and Dukie is the smartest in the group.

yeah Dookie is gonna be like Marlo, and Mike is gonna be like Chris, everyone knoews Dookie is smarter then Mike, but we also know Mike is more of a street soldier then a boss
 12-05-2006, 02:41 PM         #198
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
Go rewatch season 3 chris is not whats makes marlo. You can always get another chris. He is muscle. There is always another hard n*gga in yo crew that can be the back up.

Chris is like Marlo's Stringer, he be helpin Marlo make conscious decisions, and if good muscle is easy to find, why couldn't the Barksdale find another Wee-Bey, Bird, or Stinkum?
 12-05-2006, 03:00 PM         #199
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILA said:
i have been trippin off the fact that last season slim charles was one second away from k!lling marlo, but now they're all buddy buddy
wen the hell was slim charles about to merk marlo?

idk if i missed it or i just dont remember.. someone refresh my memory

*oh and that kid poot is a bi*ch, he shudda stood tall wit boodie, he been down wit that dude since day fu*kin 1 and he aint got the balls to hold him down, he just runs away like a bi*ch boodie was my fav character too

Last edited by MURDAMAZE; 12-05-2006 at 03:07 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #200
Floeji 
space
space
 MURDAMAZE said:
wen the hell was slim charles about to merk marlo?

idk if i missed it or i just dont remember.. someone refresh my memory

3RD SEASON....like episode 12....He was in across the street from the Rim Shop where Marlo hangs out at...He was waiting for the word from Avon to hit Marlo. The word never came because Avon was being arrested...Remember when he gets cuffed and his cell phone keeps ringing? That was Slim Charles calling to say that he had eyes on Marlo and was ready to k!ll him. Only Avon didn't pick up, so Marlo didn't get hit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy